CBHS Health Fund

CBHS Health Fund

See the Best Health Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CBHS Health Fund

1.3
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
    • 1-2 weeks (3)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (3)

DISGUSTING SERVICE - NO REFUND SENT

What a disgraceful customer service team you have. Multiple emails, calls and chats and no help given for a simple claim, I found [Name Removed] the manager we were given completely sexist only responding to my husband and cutting me off every email even though it was my claim and my husband kept asking him to keep me in the email as it was mine and he had nothing to do with it. 4 weeks later and still no response....no refund given, no way of getting in touch with them.

Claim Made Yes
M. A.
M. A.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT buy policy with these people

Far from being easy to deal with, takes hours to contact them over the phone, not to mention that THERE IS NOT AN OPTION of creating a member profile/account on their website, that service basically does not exist... so you have to always call. Went to GP clinic and pathology lab within their network of listed "free from charge" doctors, had to make payment for services myself, and I'm still waiting for the claim to go through for weeks. Basically big liars taking money from international students.

Navjot S.
Navjot S.South East Queensland, QLD

Still Waiting For My Refund From 4 Months

Waiting for my refund from 4 months. Every time i contact them they say i will get it in 5-7 business days and i sent them many emails but never got reply from CBHS.

Laura Michelle
Laura MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Taking advantage of International students

Taking advantage of International students! I was surprised that I was not covered for the 24 months coverage that I have bought last 2019 and just found out that I need to pay all the procedures done to me on my emergency operation. What a horror story! This should not be existing at all. This company will go to jail sooner or later.

Syed Nayab B.
Syed Nayab B.Sydney, NSW

Lier and fraud "Big difference words n acts)

I baught insurance for 482 AU.
Waiting period for activation on call: 45mnts.
Online system was not working.
Representative was like a blackmailer, why how what guilty. Worst service experience and waste of money.
After activation they informed it didn't cover even gp. Not suitable for 482.
Blender of the century. You pay banana and then you found u got no banana and have lollypop.
Good luck new customer

Tatak.H
Tatak.HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just terrible

Komal S.
Komal S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst insurance company

One of the worst company. Don't have humanity at all and follow baseless and lame policies. And stick to these useless policies only. Don't support and help in this pandemic. I request them again and again that I am going through financial crisis so please cover my newborn but they don't. Due to which I owe huge amount of hospital bill as my baby was in special care nursery. During pandemic everyone is helping each other to ease difficulties but this company only think about money, nothing else. These people don't have heart. I strongly emphasize everyone not to purchase this insurance company policy.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

I lost $ 5900 in two days because of customer service

imran.gzrgb
imran.gzrgbPerth, WA

Beware!!! They Try To Steal

I closed my account few days ago by emailing them how much do I owe for the remaining 2 days until I leave Australia. They said $4.18 which I paid.
Next email they send is oh your account is in arrears of $63.35 because your last payment wasn't processed.
Liars!!! my last payment was $126.70 for two months and it went through and was updated in my online account as well. That's the reason I was asked to pay another $4.18 to close the account because of two extra days I was going to stay in Australia.
Stay away from these Scammers!

CRB
CRBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor service & will do anything to get out paying a claim

I setup a hospital and extras policy with CBHS earlier this year. I had to go into hospital for an unexpected event a couple of months ago which was covered through my policy. I met all the requirements including the waiting period. They denied my claim and I was treated so poorly by the staff members over the phone. I've had the worst experience with CBHS. Please do yourself a favor and do not set up a policy with them to save yourself heartache at claim time.

1 Star is literally way too high- avoid at all costs

Anonymous
AnonymousSYDNEY

Terrible experience, cancelled with them

Trii N.
Trii N.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience, ended up cancelling on them

Morteza
MortezaSydney, NSW

The worst OSHC ever

1 star is too much for this.

I purchased this policy for 1 year and I used this just one time for a GP and blood test which cost me around $400 and CBHS paid me less than $170 !!! You can not find providers in their website/app and you just need to call them and they may offer you to see a few doctors in Sydney which is disappointing.
Choosing this company is the biggest mistake ever and I definitely recommend everyone to go for whatever insurance company except this annoying one.

Claim Made Yes
Jana I.
Jana I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Go anywhere but here!

The worst experience from sign up to cancellation. Not a single thing went smoothly, including sign up taking over 6 weeks, they make it near on impossible to pay by credit card, use snail mail that is always late, even trying to cancel my policy after 1.5 very patient years as a customer took a month and was then done incorrectly! Premiums are expensive compared to many other funds, and you do not get the service you deserve for the price! Wouldn't recommend to anyone!