CBUS

CBUS

See the Best Industry Super Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brad C

Brad CSydney, NSW

Faulty Towers Without The Humour

Rates and Fees

Dcat

DcatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would give no stars if possible

Awful to deal with, customer service appalling. Only been with them a short time after 15 years with other superfund and what a mistake. Documentation is poor and has a real don't care attitude. Run for the hills folks

Rates and Fees

Errol Kara

Errol KaraSydney, NSW

Disappointing Cbus Smart Home Automation

We had installed Cbus Smart Home Automation (Schneider Electric) in our house paying top dollar. After only 1 year the main program panel was found to be faulty. We spent a lot of time trying to get it replaced and finally in the end they came to replace the faulty panel. Shortly afterwards, the programming was not working properly so we had to contact the technicians to fix it. The Wiser system they had installed & programmed 2 years ago was also found to be faulty. We spoke to Schneider Electric rep who was extremely rude & careless and did not help us. It has cost of an extra $2,000 to replace the faulty Wiser system. We highly do not recommend the Cbus Smart Home Automation system by Schneider Electric

RossPerth, WA

Have never had any negative issues with cbus

Apprentice Ash

Apprentice AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fees are well up there!

Just collected my Super statements from my Apprentice days. $2000 of deposits, there was $700+ of fee deductions, of which nearly$500 were from CBUS. Goodluck earning a decent living in retirement.

norm clark

norm clarkWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Worst superfund ever....you will die before you get anything (member for many years)

Do not get involved with them they are a scam they take you for all you are worth. We get together contact 60 min and current affair and get them shut down.

October 23rd 2019 Update: To everyone **do not get cbus" it will ruin your life

I am at the transition stage of retirement. I signed a legal document saying when I reach 55 I can retire. Thanks to cbus I now live on the street.

Craigro1980

Craigro1980Perth, WA

Hardship and tpd claim

I was with them for 20years and granted it took a few months to get into see the specialist but as soon as all the necessary reports and paperwork wss recieved i hsd the hardship payment in my bank 3 days later and 2 weeks for a decision from the insurance provider and they said 10 to 15 days until i get the tpd payout. I could not be hsppier with their service

Chris

ChrisVictoria, Australia

Appalling customer service

Unable to process salary sacrifice into my super as I’m over 65 years old. I’m still working full time. Have tried phoning Cbus but they don’t have enough staff to answer the phone. Sent 5 emails and get the standard reply “we will contact you” but no one ever has. This mob should not be in business. Shocking customer service.

Sanya

SanyaCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent Customer Service

I've been with Cbus for 18 months. I was having some issues on my insurance cover and was going to transfer to another big superannuation fund, only found that their service is even worse!!! (at least your calls will be answered with Cbus!!! )
Anyway, I determined to stay with Cbus, and fortunately my issues were solved later. I am so glad that I stayed.
I don't know about other superannuation funds, but comparing with the big superannuation fund that I mentioned earlier, Cbus has excellent customer service.

RobS

RobSSouthwest, VIC

Incompetent

Peter K.

Peter K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super payout

Love dealing with Cbus, they have a front counter and will answer Q"s or even fill out your application. Excellent service, so glad I left Host plus for Cbus, they paid out my hardship 4 days after filing, Wow.

Don't you love your J.

Don't you love your J.Sydney, NSW

Billions of dollars in unclaimed super pfffft

Income Protection

CBUS helped me become a member - went through the whole application process and guided me over the phone while I filled it out on-line. My superannuation is now being brought over from another fund into CBUS - I was helped with every aspect and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Jennifer_Williams

Jennifer_WilliamsAU

Worst company ever.

Yash

YashSydney, NSW

Scam!!!! Trap

The worst Super fund, they cheat and trap the Australian. My employer contributed 493.87 $ and when I checked after 3 months It was 84$, they paid premiums on my behalf without my permission. Scam, with Aussies, Be aware........

Worst customer service ever

Train your people Cbus! Your call centre employees have no idea what they are doing or saying! It's extremely hard to sort anything with them over the phone! Dealing with Cbus is a waste of time, money, and energy!

MARY

MARY

CBUS - what a joke

Total rip off is all I can say. After only being a month in the fund, at time of rollover all of my monies $577.00 was taken in fees and insurance leaving me a 2% balance bring $12.70. Where is the fairness in this.

John

JohnAdelaide

Income protection insurance.

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

TPD claim

The worst company I have had the misfortune of dealing with. I have been fighting them for 8 years to get my Total and Permanent Disability claim settled. Don’t give them your hard earned money. If you do need to make a claim, get a Very good and expensive solicitor, you will need it.

Mick