Celebrity Slim Rapid Shakes

Chocolate, Banana, Cafe Latte, Vanilla

3.7

Vicky

VickySydney, NSW

My favourite shake...and I’ve tried them all!

I really like this product in chocolate. I find it’s not as sweet as other shakes. I followed the rapid plan and lost 5kgs in my first week. Using a blender, I like to mix it with unsweetened almond milk and ice cubes - comes up thick like an ice chocolate frappe!! My bowel is sometimes sluggish so I also like to add 2tsp of fibre powder to assist. As far as exercise goes, I just walk 45-60 minutes a day.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$25.50.

Taste
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
zander s.

zander s.Hunter Region, NSW

Perfect for losing weight!

Ok, so i have tried most flavors all tasting really good and so far chocolate is my favourite i also found that it really helps replace unhealthy meals and is great for losing weight. From experience i can say the results were really fast in just 2 weeks i had already lost 2.5kg! at first my expectations on this product weren't that good as i was never into diet foods but those expectations were soon changed by the results and amazing taste of the shakes! if you are trying to lose weight i would highly recommend this.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$20.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Side Effects
  • None
Amy G.

Amy G.

Horrible and disgusting!

Ok so in the past I have used the normal celebrity slim shakes and they are super tasty, however my stomach was in agony from them. At the time I didn realise I was lactose intolerant. I figured because the original were so tasty these shouldnt be too different. Boy was I wrong. I purchased the coffee flavour and i cant stomach it. Its grainy, horrible flavour and overall disgusting. Ive tried it with water, lactose free milk, almond milk and nothing makes it taste nice. Waste of money for me unfortunately

Purchased in December 2019 for A$30.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo change

Dawn

DawnSouth East Queensland, QLD

My favourite flavour

I have tried the chocolate and cafe latte flavours and chocolate is my favourite. I mix the powder with milk and then fill the glass with ice and blend until it's just like a yummy thickshake. I look forward to this and see it as a treat not a diet shake

Purchased at Woolworths for A$17.49.

Taste
Weight LostYes
Celebrity S.Celebrity Slim

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Dawn. We're chuffed that you're loving the choc and cafe latte flavours. Thanks also for sharing your great tip about blending with ice, with us all!

CrazyMary

CrazyMarySydney, NSW

Surprised how easy this is

Weight gain aswell

I have been using celebrity slim for two weeks now and have gained weight aswell. I was hoping for the dramatic results everyone raves about and have been disappointed. I am finding I am working out harder now than before to trying and loose the extra kilos ive gained since starting the program.

Amazing and Yummy

I’m on the 5th day of the celebrity slim rapid diet and I’m loving it.
I have a shake at 7am, 11am, 3am then I have portioned my dinner to a plate half the size of a normal dinner plate. I drink 2.5L of water a day and maybe one or two cups of coffee or tea a day but substitute sugar with sweetener.
The chocolate shake is great and it helps with the chocolate cravings.
Although I’m not seeing any physical change I am seeing a change on the scales.
The diet is easy to follow and simple to do. All you need is determination :)
Love this product and will be definitely buying this product more.

Suj

SujPerth

Making me sick

Tried twice,both time chocolate flavour.
But I found out the second one which I bought sugar free rapid shakes make me real sick, headache,gastric ulcers and vomiting.
Not pleasant at all... quite disappointed.

Julie E

Julie EAU

Celebrity slim rapid phase

Weight gain

I've just started the celebrity slim rapid shakes for 2 days I've followed the suggested way of 3 shakes every 4 hours then your main meal and to drink at least 2 litres of water ( kick start phase) but I've put on 1/2 kilo is that normal as I'm feeling a little disappointed.

Noura

Noura

The best just have one sachet a day and feel full

I'm in love with it. I drink it only in morning for breakfast and feel full before I used to be hungry quick and eating and putting weight since I used it I can't live without it now I use it only once in morning because I'm breastfeeding only one time my 1 year old baby at night

lch

lchStretton

Too sweet and too much sugar

Tried a couple of the chocolate shakes and found they were drinkable and did keep you feeling full. However, it was too sweet for me. If you check their nutritional details, there's quite a lot of sugar in these shakes and less fibre compared to others on the market.

JJ06

JJ06Vic, 3081

Didn't work well. Made me sick when used long term.

Pros: Ok taste for a shake. Probably ok for short term or occasional meal replacement use.
Cons: Didn't work well. Actually didn't work at all when taken as advertised. Increasing exercise on the rapid only resulted in hypoglycemia episodes and illness. Had to relax the protocol a bit and up the exercise which resulted in a very slow, slight weight loss.
Used for months. Was told it was ok when I asked their support. Ended up making me quite sick. GIT problems (bloating, gastric ulcers, food intollerances) and generally run down (prone to infections, tiredness etc). Regardless of what they say, this is not suitable for a long term diet.

Their bars meant to supplement this diet taste absolutely foul. Avoid.

Carla :)

Carla :)Docklands

Great weight loss product that tastes yummy

I used celebrity slim a while ago and had great success. Now I'm using it again.
Very nice tasting product that lasts.
I had no cravings with rapid shakes but I did with rapid low sugar shakes.
I compared the energy content and it was much less in
The low sugar one.
I'm still on it now and happy with it.

AnneNowra

Tastes great!

The Rapid shakes were very convenient to use and tasted great. The variety pack was the best as I didn't get bored with the same flavour. I found it worked well.

Celebrity S.Celebrity Slim

Hi Anne, Thank you for your feedback - great to hear you've been loving the Celebrity Slim Rapid Shakes and the Variety Pack. Which are your favourite flavours?

Chocolate

Annie

AnnieCanberra

Buy if you like being bloated all day!

Tried It and didn't last very long tried switching normal milk to soy milk to almond milk to water and I was bloated no matter what, wont purchase again. Have just recently started upping my protein and my healthy fats and reducing my starchy bad carbs and I'm seeing better results than this product ever gave me. Even with exercise I barely lost anyway weight with this product.

korando curious

korando curiousWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good product

Im thoroughly happy with the chocolate rapid shakes. I started using the meal replacement shake sachets,now using the rapid shake powder. I know there's many doubters,but if you want to shift the kilos this will help. It fills you up and tastes good, plus has plenty of fibre. Well done celebrity slim team.

Celebrity S.Celebrity Slim

Hi Korando, Great to hear you're loving the Celebrity Slim Rapid Chocolate Shakes! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Keep up the great work.

Best programme ever. I love it

I've tried Fat Blaster shakes & they tasted terrible. I've also tried Rapid Loss & didn't really like them either. I decided to try Celebrity Slim & absolutely love it. It keeps me full for approximately 4 hours. I've only recently started my weight loss journey but with the great tasting shakes I should be able to stick with it this time. I've got around 40kg to lose (I had 7 children in 10 years) and now it's time to look after me. Will keep you posted. Wish me luck. I'd highly recommend their products to anyone wanting to lose weight.

Diana

DianaSydney

Terrible, terrible, terrible!!!

Stay away from those shakes, they made me feel sick after 5 usage. I had experienced horrible pains in my stomach and went to doc. I'm drinking plenty of water and taking some medicine to recover my body to get back to my usual activities. Instead of this try 2 days detox and cleanse products to get rid of your a few kilos and afterwards start a healthy life style by drinking a lot of water and eating healthy food.

Do not waste your money and time and do not hurt your body with terrible and unhealthy celebrity slim -or whatever- chemical products. We deserve better! I felt very sorry for my body, because I never been like this and my stomach never ever been like this before

Canan

CananThailand

Positive reviews are the fake reviews from the celebrity slim team!!!

Hi everyone,
The positive reviews (most of them) are being writing by the celebrity slim team. Dont you see they spend a large amount of time in answering to their 'customers'. So, they spend time on the internet by writing LONG answers. Therefore, they can spend time in writing positive reviews with fake customer perspective. Dont trust this product and brand. I got sick and they did not even care about it! Did not even give my $35 back!

The products are just terrible! Makes you feel fat!!

Celebrity slim professional!! Come on write ur fake reviews!!!