Celebrity Slim Rapid Shakes

Chocolate, Cafe Latte, Vanilla, Banana (See All)
See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Celebrity Slim

• Weight Lost
Kara
KaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Low Sugar Option is Perfect

The Celebrity Slim Rapid Low Sugar line is perfect for me because I have PCOS so I need to watch my sugar intake. I've tried several other VLCD brands (e.g. Optifast) and have always found them sickeningly sweet. Sure, the Low Sugar version is not as 'tasty' as Celebrity Slim's other product lines, but I prefer it because it doesn't have that artificially sweet taste. Definitely, my favourite!

• Incentivised Review No

Why can't I buy Celebrity Slim?

I have been drinking the Celebrity Slim Cafe Latte shake for breakfast blended with almond milk, a banana and some ice, as it's perfect easy and quick, plus it's delicious. Strawberry is also yummy in the sachets. But for well over two months now I haven't been able to get any shakes from anywhere. I have rung the customer service line and left messages, I have sent an email asking when the shakes will be on sale again from the website but no-one answers. I can't believe that they would be discontinued. I really hope they aren't. Global Brands Australia sunk a lot of money into buying Celebrity Slim from Probiotics and I can't imagine that they would be discontinuing it. Does anyone know what is going on?

Purchased at Priceline for $39.95.

• Taste
Celebrity Slim
Celebrity S.Celebrity SlimSend a private message

Love the celebrity slim shakes

Iv tried them all but mostly take the strawberry flavoured shake but do mine in water.They have helped me gain confidence in my life again.And keep my weight at a normal weight

Purchased in .

Lyn
LynGippsland, VIC

Long time customer

Have been on Celebrity Slim Rapid for 5 years not only for weight loss but as a way of life and love the flavour. Cafe Latte is my favourite. I always have it for breakfast but found with the milk it was making me feel squirmy. I make mine in a vitamizer with a spoon of fibre and I use 2 scoops CS and 3 scoops of low fat powdered milk. Delicious! I have noticed that the stores I buy it from are out of stock at the moment and sincerely hope it is not being phased out as quite often happens. Thankyou for a great product....it makes a great start to the day.

Purchased for $35.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Celebrity S.Celebrity SlimSend a private message

Hi Lyn, thank you for your beautiful comments of support. We are hoping to have stock back to everyone very shortly. Please feel free to call CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1800 620 898 for further assistance on the products your after.

JRamps
JRamps

Nice, tasty, filling shake

I Liked the taste of it and was quite filling, I used up to replace a meal which worked out well.
I haven't yet tried the other flavours but vanilla was nice.
Good product, nice packaging.

Purchased at Coles for $24.85.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Vicky
VickySydney, NSW

My favourite shake...and I’ve tried them all!

I really like this product in chocolate. I find it’s not as sweet as other shakes. I followed the rapid plan and lost 5kgs in my first week. Using a blender, I like to mix it with unsweetened almond milk and ice cubes - comes up thick like an ice chocolate frappe!! My bowel is sometimes sluggish so I also like to add 2tsp of fibre powder to assist. As far as exercise goes, I just walk 45-60 minutes a day.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $25.50.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
zander s.
zander s.Hunter Region, NSW

Perfect for losing weight!

Ok, so i have tried most flavors all tasting really good and so far chocolate is my favourite i also found that it really helps replace unhealthy meals and is great for losing weight. From experience i can say the results were really fast in just 2 weeks i had already lost 2.5kg! at first my expectations on this product weren't that good as i was never into diet foods but those expectations were soon changed by the results and amazing taste of the shakes! if you are trying to lose weight i would highly recommend this.

Purchased in at Coles for $20.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Amy G.
Amy G.

Horrible and disgusting!

Ok so in the past I have used the normal celebrity slim shakes and they are super tasty, however my stomach was in agony from them. At the time I didn realise I was lactose intolerant. I figured because the original were so tasty these shouldnt be too different. Boy was I wrong. I purchased the coffee flavour and i cant stomach it. Its grainy, horrible flavour and overall disgusting. Ive tried it with water, lactose free milk, almond milk and nothing makes it taste nice. Waste of money for me unfortunately

Purchased in for $30.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Dawn
DawnSouth East Queensland, QLD

My favourite flavour

I have tried the chocolate and cafe latte flavours and chocolate is my favourite. I mix the powder with milk and then fill the glass with ice and blend until it's just like a yummy thickshake. I look forward to this and see it as a treat not a diet shake

Purchased at Woolworths for $17.49.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Weight LostYes
Celebrity S.Celebrity SlimSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Dawn. We're chuffed that you're loving the choc and cafe latte flavours. Thanks also for sharing your great tip about blending with ice, with us all!

CrazyMary
CrazyMarySydney, NSW

Surprised how easy this is

Weight gain aswell

I have been using celebrity slim for two weeks now and have gained weight aswell. I was hoping for the dramatic results everyone raves about and have been disappointed. I am finding I am working out harder now than before to trying and loose the extra kilos ive gained since starting the program.

Amazing and Yummy

I’m on the 5th day of the celebrity slim rapid diet and I’m loving it.
I have a shake at 7am, 11am, 3am then I have portioned my dinner to a plate half the size of a normal dinner plate. I drink 2.5L of water a day and maybe one or two cups of coffee or tea a day but substitute sugar with sweetener.
The chocolate shake is great and it helps with the chocolate cravings.
Although I’m not seeing any physical change I am seeing a change on the scales.
The diet is easy to follow and simple to do. All you need is determination :)
Love this product and will be definitely buying this product more.

Suj
SujPerth

Making me sick

Tried twice,both time chocolate flavour.
But I found out the second one which I bought sugar free rapid shakes make me real sick, headache,gastric ulcers and vomiting.
Not pleasant at all... quite disappointed.

Julie E
Julie EAU

Celebrity slim rapid phase

Weight gain

I've just started the celebrity slim rapid shakes for 2 days I've followed the suggested way of 3 shakes every 4 hours then your main meal and to drink at least 2 litres of water ( kick start phase) but I've put on 1/2 kilo is that normal as I'm feeling a little disappointed.