4Celebrity Slim Rapid Shakes

Weight Lost
  • No change
  • No, gained weight
3.0
Taste
4.1

Chalinda
ChalindaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Chocolate

Don't Trust this brand or Company

Pirchased from Giant Chemist Harbour Town and send off to get refund over one month ago and have NOT recieved anything at all. This is just a scam and don't expect will get any refund as advertised.

DO NOT buy this product or trust this Company a complete scam and con. Show details

Celebrity Slim   DM

Hi, as per the terms and conditions, your money is only deposited after the promotional period has ended. Please refer to the terms and conditions on the website where you applied for your cashback.

Deadlyderek
DeadlyderekSouth East Queensland, QLD20 posts
  Verified Cafe Latte

Absolute Lie - NO Money Refund

Purchased this product because they were offering a $20 refund, so I purchased this brand. Why not bad blatant lie about refund as over 1 month received no refund. My partner also brought and he also has received NO refund although he is not 1 month yet. When you advertise something you MUST deliver and have NO way to call them or email them, an absolute scam. Don't buy this product. Show details

Kara
KaraSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Low Sugar Option is Perfect

The Celebrity Slim Rapid Low Sugar line is perfect for me because I have PCOS so I need to watch my sugar intake. I've tried several other VLCD brands (e.g. Optifast) and have always found them sickeningly sweet. Sure, the Low Sugar version is not as 'tasty' as Celebrity Slim's other product lines, but I prefer it because it doesn't have that artificially sweet taste. Definitely, my favourite!
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
  Cafe Latte

Why can't I buy Celebrity Slim?

I have been drinking the Celebrity Slim Cafe Latte shake for breakfast blended with almond milk, a banana and some ice, as it's perfect easy and quick, plus it's delicious. Strawberry is also yummy in the sachets. But for well over two months now I haven't been able to get any shakes from anywhere. I have rung the customer service line and left messages, I have sent an email asking when the shakes will be on sale again from the website but no-one answers. I can't believe that they would be discontinued. I really hope they aren't. Global Brands Australia sunk a lot of money into buying Celebrity Slim from Probiotics and I can't imagine that they would be discontinuing it. Does anyone know what is going on?  Show details ·  1
marlene j.
marlene j.
  Rapid Shakes

Love the celebrity slim shakes

Iv tried them all but mostly take the strawberry flavoured shake but do mine in water.They have helped me gain confidence in my life again.And keep my weight at a normal weight  Show details
Lyn
LynGippsland, VIC3 posts
  Cafe Latte

Long time customer

Have been on Celebrity Slim Rapid for 5 years not only for weight loss but as a way of life and love the flavour. Cafe Latte is my favourite. I always have it for breakfast but found with the milk it was making me feel squirmy. I make mine in a vitamizer with a spoon of fibre and I use 2 scoops CS and 3 scoops of low fat powdered milk. Delicious! I have noticed that the stores I buy it from are out of stock at the moment and sincerely hope it is not being phased out as quite often happens. Thankyou for a great product....it makes a great start to the day. Show details ·  1
JRamps
JRamps2 posts
  Vanilla

Nice, tasty, filling shake

I Liked the taste of it and was quite filling, I used up to replace a meal which worked out well.
I haven't yet tried the other flavours but vanilla was nice.
Good product, nice packaging. Show details
Taste
Vicky
VickySydney, NSW2 posts
  Chocolate

My favourite shake...and I’ve tried them all!

I really like this product in chocolate. I find it’s not as sweet as other shakes. I followed the rapid plan and lost 5kgs in my first week. Using a blender, I like to mix it with unsweetened almond milk and ice cubes - comes up thick like an ice chocolate frappe!! My bowel is sometimes sluggish so I also like to add 2tsp of fibre powder to assist. As far as exercise goes, I just walk 45-60 minutes a day. Show details
zander s.
zander s.Hunter Region, NSW
  Chocolate

Perfect for losing weight!

Ok, so i have tried most flavors all tasting really good and so far chocolate is my favourite i also found that it really helps replace unhealthy meals and is great for losing weight. From experience i can say the results were really fast in just 2 weeks i had already lost 2.5kg! at first my expectations on this product weren't that good as i was never into diet foods but those expectations were soon changed by the results and amazing taste of the shakes! if you are trying to lose weight i would highly recommend this. Show details
Taste
Amy G.
Amy G.6 posts
  Verified Rapid Shakes

Horrible and disgusting!

Ok so in the past I have used the normal celebrity slim shakes and they are super tasty, however my stomach was in agony from them. At the time I didn realise I was lactose intolerant. I figured because the original were so tasty these shouldnt be too different. Boy was I wrong. I purchased the coffee flavour and i cant stomach it. Its grainy, horrible flavour and overall disgusting. Ive tried it with water, lactose free milk, almond milk and nothing makes it taste nice. Waste of money for me unfortunately Show details
Dawn
DawnSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

My favourite flavour

I have tried the chocolate and cafe latte flavours and chocolate is my favourite. I mix the powder with milk and then fill the glass with ice and blend until it's just like a yummy thickshake. I look forward to this and see it as a treat not a diet shake Show details ·  1
CrazyMary
CrazyMarySydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified Rapid Shakes
RuthB68
RuthB68

Weight gain aswell

I have been using celebrity slim for two weeks now and have gained weight aswell. I was hoping for the dramatic results everyone raves about and have been disappointed. I am finding I am working out harder now than before to trying and loose the extra kilos ive gained since starting the program.

Brittany.E
Brittany.ESydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing and Yummy

I’m on the 5th day of the celebrity slim rapid diet and I’m loving it.

I have a shake at 7am, 11am, 3am then I have portioned my dinner to a plate half the size of a normal dinner plate. I drink 2.5L of water a day and maybe one or two cups of coffee or tea a day but substitute sugar with sweetener.

The chocolate shake is great and it helps with the chocolate cravings.

Although I’m not seeing any physical change I am seeing a change on the scales.

The diet is easy to follow and simple to do. All you need is determination :)

Love this product and will be definitely buying this product more.

Suj
SujPerth

Making me sick

Tried twice,both time chocolate flavour.

But I found out the second one which I bought sugar free rapid shakes make me real sick, headache,gastric ulcers and vomiting.

Not pleasant at all... quite disappointed.

Tram B.
Tram B. · Chocolate

Can I drink it instead of dinner?

Celebrity Slim   DM

We recommend consuming 1,2 or 3 shakes a day, depending on your goals plus a healthy low carb meal. Which meal you choose to replace is completely up to personal preference.

Pam
Pam · Rapid Shakes

Hi. I have been taking the Celebrity Slim Rapid Shakes for 2 weeks now. I find after taking each one my mouth gets terribly dry and the feeling lasts all day. Is this a common problem or could it be a reaction to my medication.

Celebrity Slim   DM

Hi, If you are taking any medication you should check with your health professional to make sure you can use the shakes.

tarnz
tarnz · Rapid Shakes

evening, I have Diverticulitis and fatty liver disease. do you recommend such a product with both these problems. if you do, do you recommend a fibre powder to add to the shakes? i dont always have flare ups from Diverticulitis but have read that a liquid diet is better when it happens.

Celebrity Slim   DM

Hi, if you had medical concerns it is best to speak to your doctor, we have our full ingredient list on our website so you can have a chat with them.

Compare all Celebrity Slim Rapid Shakes listings