My favourite flavour
I have tried the chocolate and cafe latte flavours and chocolate is my favourite. I mix the powder with milk and then fill the glass with ice and blend until it's just like a yummy thickshake. I look forward to this and see it as a treat not a diet shake
- Verified purchase
Surprised how easy this is
I started on CS Rapid shakes eight days ago. I've been having three shakes a day and no snacks because they keep me feeling full. I'm surprised at how easy it has been to only have the shakes.
I've tried the chocolate, cafe latte and vanilla flavours and like them all. I have them on 200ml of skim milk. I was worried the chocolate in particular would be too sweet but that hasn't been the case.
For dinner I haven't followed the diet - I've had whatever dinner I would normally have. This has included burgers, dessert and wine!
Amazin...gly I've lost 3.7 kg from a starting weight of 75kg. I'm blown away. I've always been dubious of meal replacement diets but this one is working for me. Update 6 Dec 2018: Still on the rapid shakes, still loving them. I've lost a total of 8kg now. That's all down to the shakes. I'll never be able to diet but I can do this - easy!
Weight gain aswell
I have been using celebrity slim for two weeks now and have gained weight aswell. I was hoping for the dramatic results everyone raves about and have been disappointed. I am finding I am working out harder now than before to trying and loose the extra kilos ive gained since starting the program.
Amazing and Yummy
I’m on the 5th day of the celebrity slim rapid diet and I’m loving it.
I have a shake at 7am, 11am, 3am then I have portioned my dinner to a plate half the size of a normal dinner plate. I drink 2.5L of water a day and maybe one or two cups of coffee or tea a day but substitute sugar with sweetener.
The chocolate shake is great and it helps with the chocolate cravings.
Although I’m not seeing any physical change I am seeing a change on the scales.
The diet is easy to follow and simple to do. All you need is determination :)
Love this product and will be definitely buying this product more.
Nice and sweet
I have tried the chocolate one, and i have with my lactose free milk. It’s quite delicious. It’s all about lowering your calories intake If you serious about losing weight i think this would be worth a try. But my favourite one in the market is Usana.. but i take Usana and celebrity slim since Usana is quite pricy i had to find an alternative. I love my sweet with a smooth taste. and this has it.
It doesn’t give me a stomach ache. it’s just right! And i am lactose intolerant and suffer from IBS. so yeah this shake is great, i find it so hard to find a nice replacement shake in the market.
Celebrity slim rapid phase
I'm on celebrity slim rapid , I'm now on my 3rd week , firstly I would like to say it's been a pleasant experience , I like all the shakes all the flavours , my fav latte and chocolate and chocolate orange , my 1st week on the rapid I did get a wind gas and bloating only after I ate my main meal at night that was my body adjusting , I didn't have the runs , I did have a rather slight headache , and cravings for sugar and carbs was noted in afternoon , then my 2nd week , I got slight constipation but I purchased inner health plus and made sure I...kept drinking my water 2 ltrs and it's eased of , I'm now on my 3rd week started , looked forward to this as I mix and match my meals with my shakes to fit in with my days ,no longer am I craving as bad now for sugar and carbs ,when I started I could not get my shorts and jeans on couldn't get them over my thighs and couldn't do them up , frustrating but after the 1st week I weighed myself no clothes 1st thing in morning and I thought I haven't lost weight on the scales BUT I could wear my shorts and jeans again amazing , must be internal fat I lost , I have lost 1" of waist 1 and half " of my thighs and 1" of chest , I'm very happy with that result at present and I must say my tummy looks a bit flatter , no wind no bloat no runs no headache , il measure again after the end of 3 rd week , but I think the only way this will work if u follow it properly and don't cheat or do anything different , the hardest hurdle is getting through the 1st week , but if your serious about it you will succeed , I walk fast 5 nights a week for 40 mins , that's my exercise , cheers julie
I've just started the celebrity slim rapid shakes for 2 days I've followed the suggested way of 3 shakes every 4 hours then your main meal and to drink at least 2 litres of water ( kick start phase) but I've put on 1/2 kilo is that normal as I'm feeling a little disappointed.
- Verified purchase
The best just have one sachet a day and feel full
I'm in love with it. I drink it only in morning for breakfast and feel full before I used to be hungry quick and eating and putting weight since I used it I can't live without it now I use it only once in morning because I'm breastfeeding only one time my 1 year old baby at night
Too sweet and too much sugar
Tried a couple of the chocolate shakes and found they were drinkable and did keep you feeling full. However, it was too sweet for me. If you check their nutritional details, there's quite a lot of sugar in these shakes and less fibre compared to others on the market.
Didn't work well. Made me sick when used long term.
Pros: Ok taste for a shake. Probably ok for short term or occasional meal replacement use.
Cons: Didn't work well. Actually didn't work at all when taken as advertised. Increasing exercise on the rapid only resulted in hypoglycemia episodes and illness. Had to relax the protocol a bit and up the exercise which resulted in a very slow, slight weight loss.
Used for months. Was told it was ok when I asked their support. Ended up making me quite sick. GIT problems (bloating, gastric ulcers, food intollerances) and generally run down (prone to infections, tiredness etc). Regardless of what they say, this is not suitable for a long term diet.
Their bars meant to supplement this diet taste absolutely foul. Avoid.
Great weight loss product that tastes yummy
I used celebrity slim a while ago and had great success. Now I'm using it again.
Very nice tasting product that lasts.
I had no cravings with rapid shakes but I did with rapid low sugar shakes.
I compared the energy content and it was much less in
The low sugar one.
I'm still on it now and happy with it.
Buy if you like being bloated all day!
Tried It and didn't last very long tried switching normal milk to soy milk to almond milk to water and I was bloated no matter what, wont purchase again. Have just recently started upping my protein and my healthy fats and reducing my starchy bad carbs and I'm seeing better results than this product ever gave me. Even with exercise I barely lost anyway weight with this product.
Im thoroughly happy with the chocolate rapid shakes. I started using the meal replacement shake sachets,now using the rapid shake powder. I know there's many doubters,but if you want to shift the kilos this will help. It fills you up and tastes good, plus has plenty of fibre. Well done celebrity slim team.
Best programme ever. I love it
I've tried Fat Blaster shakes & they tasted terrible. I've also tried Rapid Loss & didn't really like them either. I decided to try Celebrity Slim & absolutely love it. It keeps me full for approximately 4 hours. I've only recently started my weight loss journey but with the great tasting shakes I should be able to stick with it this time. I've got around 40kg to lose (I had 7 children in 10 years) and now it's time to look after me. Will keep you posted. Wish me luck. I'd highly recommend their products to anyone wanting to lose weight.
Terrible, terrible, terrible!!!
Stay away from those shakes, they made me feel sick after 5 usage. I had experienced horrible pains in my stomach and went to doc. I'm drinking plenty of water and taking some medicine to recover my body to get back to my usual activities. Instead of this try 2 days detox and cleanse products to get rid of your a few kilos and afterwards start a healthy life style by drinking a lot of water and eating healthy food.
Do not waste your money and time and do not hurt your body with terrible and unhealthy celebrity slim -or whatever- chemical products. We deserve better! I felt very sorry for my body, because I never been like this and my stomach never ever been like this before
Positive reviews are the fake reviews from the celebrity slim team!!!
The positive reviews (most of them) are being writing by the celebrity slim team. Dont you see they spend a large amount of time in answering to their 'customers'. So, they spend time on the internet by writing LONG answers. Therefore, they can spend time in writing positive reviews with fake customer perspective. Dont trust this product and brand. I got sick and they did not even care about it! Did not even give my $35 back!
The products are just terrible! Makes you feel fat!!
Celebrity slim professional!! Come on write ur fake reviews!!!
Questions & Answers
Is it ok to take this with other slimming products like garcinia or green coffee extract? Thanks
Celebrity S.Celebrity Slim
Hi Renee, thanks for your question! This should theoretically be absolutely fine for you to do. That said, we don't know the specific details of the products you are referring to, nor if they have any contraindications - so for certainty we would recommend you speak to your GP or health professional for guidance. Warmest regards, The Celebrity Slim Team
I bought 2 of the shakes, by when can you see the result?
Celebrity S.Celebrity Slim
Hi Alexandra, Sincere apologies we missed your note. To answer your question, most people can expect to lose somewhere between 0.5-1kg per week, often more than that in the first week and also if you have more weight to lose.
Your results and your rate of weight loss are also dependant on a number of other factors, such as your weight, age, basal metabolic rate, your previous eating habits, whether you're incorporating any exercise and of course how well you stick to the Program.
How much weight are you looking to lose, may we ask? If you don't have much weight to lose it generally is much harder to shift those last few kilos than it is if you have lots of weight to lose.
Remember to keep in mind also that results can manifest in many different ways and often weight results on the scales can be skewed by any muscular toning that you may have gained from any exercise, since muscle mass is heavier than fat.
Here are a few suggestions for things to check or change to help improve your results if at any point you feel you progress slowing:
- Ensure you're following the plan to a tee (which it sounds like you are). On the Rapid Phase, this means eating 3 Rapid Shakes, 1 healthy balanced meal and 2 litres of water per day, spaced evenly throughout the day. On the Trim Phase, this means eating 2 meal replacements, 1 healthy balanced meal and 3 healthy snacks each day. Eating regularly like this ensures your metabolism is firing all day long and you won't get hungry.
- Avoid starchy carbohydrates such as bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, wheat, flour, sugar etc. Our bodies use carbohydrates as the preferred fuel source, so when our carbohydrate stores run low, our bodies start to burn fat for energy, which is the kind of weight loss we want. There's still a measured amount of carbohydrates in our meal replacements to ensure you get your daily requirements without having too little or too much.
- Drink 2 litres of water every day (more if you're exercising).
- Bear in mind that exercising may increase your muscle tone (which is a great thing!), but that muscle is heavier than fat - meaning that you may be gaining muscle as well as losing fat and it is possible that this is why you haven't seen the results on the scales.
- We always recommend that you track body measurements (waist, hips, thighs, upper arms etc.) as well as on the scales, because it is quite common for results to show up in more ways than one. Lots of people find that when they don't see a result on the scales, quite often they've lost centimetres or inches from around their waist. This is especially important because sometimes it's not really important to focus on an exact number, but more on reaching a point where you're happier with the shape and size of your body.
- It's possible that the Celebrity Slim Program may not be far off from your regular eating habits/ daily calorie intake and thus there may not have been enough of a change in your diet for a weight loss to occur (to lose weight you need to create a calorie deficit which means intaking fewer calories/energy than your body burns each day).
- If you're following the Program correctly and not seeing results, try reducing your portion sizes of your main meal (and snacks if following the Trim Phase) as you may be consuming enough calories to maintain your weight.
- Be aware of drinks; they contain calories too.
- Try mixing up the time of day that you eat your main meal. If you can manage it, try having your main meal for breakfast. This means that you're eating your largest meal of the day first thing, which allows you the entire day for your body to use and burn that energy. Whereas if you eat a large meal at the end of the day close to bed time, your body won't have as much time to digest and burn through the food before your metabolism slows right down when you go to sleep.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.