OptiSlim VLCD Platinum Shake

OptiSlim VLCD Platinum Shake

Banana, Chocolate, Coffee, Strawberry and Vanilla

Need help

First time trying shakes with my weight loss , I’ve bought the optislim platinum and is disgusting. Is it normal ? I gagged after the first sip , but forced it down anyways. but after today I don’t think I’ll be able to stick to it. Advice how to make it a lot more pleasant to take.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $65.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostNo change

The vanilla flavour is so bad, I will not be buying this again.

I will try banana flavour next and if no luck, then on to another brand. Who passed this in the taste test??? It's disgusting. I wish I could get my money back!

Purchased in March 2019 for $39.99.

Starvation Diet

I compared Optislim Platinum against Optifast, OP is cheaper but each sachet is less than half the anount with OP at 25g and OF at 53g. I found Optislim Platinum to be unfilling, left me hungry, and needed/wanted food a lot faster than Optifast, in fact in the three months using OF i was never tempted to need more food. Im sure OPtislim Platinum works but its a starvation diet and not a realistic diet for a working man.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

It really does work!

I have been on the Optislim Intensive (3 shakes and veges) program for about 3 weeks now. I haven't slipped up or cheated once in that time and I've lost 6kg! I feel fantastic and lighter all round, the first few days are TOUGH, like really tough you'll wanna quit but once you're over the hump you'll come to actually enjoy it.

I've tried most of the Flavours, the best so far has been the Banana, followed closely by Strawberry.
They are all fairly drinkable, but some have more of a salty aftertaste than others. I bought the Platinums as I prefer something mixed with (Skim) Milk and they're just as good as Optifast, for a fraction of the price!

If you're looking to lose a few kgs to get back into a piece of clothing that's a bit too tight or just feel less bloated and blergh, give Optislim a go!

Love it!

I originally used optislim VLCD 5 years ago with great success.
First off, I just had the shakes and nothing else for 1 month. Hungry but determined.
I did not weigh myself at all because your weight will fluctuate and can be disheartening.
I relied totally on my clothes.
The taste was okay, not fabulous. But hey you cant it expect it to taste like a milkshake it's for weightloss?
After 1 month I had dropped 2 dress sizes.
I then commenced 1 shake for brekkie and another for lunch and a lite n easy meal for dinner (delicious).
After another month, another dress size.
I was goal weight at this size (size 8).
Because I enjoyed it I stayed on the program for another 3 months but lost too much weight.
I then decided to continue with shakes brekkie and lunch and eat whatever for dinner.
Maintained my weight for 3 and a half years.

Last year, some dramas in life and so I fell off the wagon and the weight started to come back on.
1 week ago I have restarted again and will do the whole thing again.
So far I am hungry but determined and the clothes are starting to feel a bit looser.

So far so good!

I have the mixed flavour pack, my favourite is Cafe Latte! Must say so far i have been on for over a week and find it quite easy to have a coffee in morning then a shake for breakfast and a shake for lunch, at least 2 litres of water throughout the day then a proper dinner at night. Already feeling smaller, less bloated and tighter all round. So will continue and see! Love the flavours and taste- easy to drink and actually enjoyable!

Really works, but you have to follow the directions

2 weeks since I started optislim and I have lost 6 kilos!!!! It was way too hard to do just the shakes, the bars have changed my life! They really keep my mind off food for awhile, and the caramel crunch bars are so delicious! I always want another one but then 10 minutes later I forget about it. keeps me full from lunch but usually starving by 6pm. I am having the chocolate shake aswell with skim milk I don’t find too bad. I have not caved. And I haven’t been having my veggies every night. which I know is dangerous. it works so well, but you really need to stick with it and really want it for the maximum results. I honestly didnt expect to lose this much in just 2 weeks! So happy.

love the bananna shake

Hi I have only just started on the banana shakes with skim milk .I really love the taste its just like a milk shake ,so finding that easy .I find my 2 cups of salad not enough so I been have one salad and adding 1 boiled egg I hope that's okay .the first 2 days was a bit hard but now it dos'nt worry me it not an effort. im not having any fruit as for my weight it says no fruit I do miss that as I love my fruit.

well okay I have been doing the shakes for 4 days and weighed myself today was pretty happy I have lose 2 kilo;s in that time really love do it .

Amazing flavour loved this choc mint shake

I have just finished a week of optifast choc mint shakes the taste was sensational mixed with a lot of crushed ice and a little water and blend in blender to like a thick shake/icecream consistency.....yummo will be waiting for Chem warehouse to open tomoz after nightduty....cant get enough of these beautiful shakes

Would recommend as meal replacement

At first, I felt nauseous after drinking this shake. This lasted for about 4 shakes and then it was fine. The taste is really nice mixed with skim milk. Energy received was pretty good. Very filling. Didn’t loose much weight though from it. Tried the vanilla flavour. Was expecting to loose much more weight.

Optislim vlcd platinum

Well tried my first day today and wanted to throw up after tasting the first shake and in no way are they sweet you can barely taste the strawberry flavour it was unpleasant to drink but did it anyway I chose this for my self so I have to stick it out now starting at 101.9 kilo I want to try and reach 70kilos over time will keep you updated

Works well

I’ve just completed a week of using the platinum shakes. I bought the chocolate and coffee flavors and a box of the bars. The bars are disgusting... I found the shakes so much more bearable. At first the shakes do seem very sweet and after 1 sip I was going to throw the whole thing in but I kept drinking and I found it tasted better after that initial sip. What works really well is adding ice so that it’s super cold and drinking it with a straw. I have 3 shakes a day... 9am - 12:30pm - 4pm and then I have a plate of salad or veggies at 7ish. I also drink about 3 - 4 liters of water a day and eat 6 - 8 prunes. I’ve managed to lose 2.8kg in one week. I’ve been doing a 30 minute walk each day. I’m very happy with the results so far... hoping for the same this week!

Awful taste

Tried coffee flavoured Optislim shake as its cheaper than Optifast and an Australian product. While Optislim was more liquid and didn’t have the ‘shake’ consistency of Optifast shakes the worst thing was taste and aftertaste. It was so awful I couldn’t do more than 2 sips before throwing it out and the ‘chemical’ taste lingered on. I could have managed the ‘non shake’ consistency of the drink but the taste of Optislim is unbearable and I’ll be throwing all unused sachets in garbage.

Horrible taste. Too sweet and blah.

Decided to give optislim a go. Have used optifast with success but decided to give this Aussie product a go and also for cheaper option. The coffee shakes are foul and way too sweet. Don't know if I can stomach this every day.

Bland taste

Tried coffee and chocolate and absolutely hated the shakes. Chomped on opti choc bars instead. The bar goes well with tea or coffee and can be eaten through the day.

Great so far!

Week one down, and 3.6 kilos down.. I have only tried the chocolate so far, blends well in a shaker bottle, tastes great and keeps me full until the next one! Would recommend :)

Add to it...

Hi, I have just started my first week. To my breakfast shake I blend frozen blueberries, a frozen banana, 1/2 cup of oats with skim milk. Keeps the hunger away. 3L water a day.
I'm 54 and this has helped me not feel bloated etc. Will update as time goes on.

This really works

I have used Optislim to help shred kgs a number of times The chocolate shake tastes great and genuinely replaces a meal without leaving you hungry. I still lose weight with these with only walking as my exercise. I have tried weighloss tablets but always felt nauseous. These shakes will have you dropping kilos and feeling great.

The perfect VLCD program.

The perfect VLCD program to use prior to gastric sleeving and perfect to use if the weight starts creeping back years later. I have recently started Optislim again after having a gastric sleeve 4 years ago and finding my weight has gone up.

Tastes pretty good, on 4th week without exercise

I have been using optislim platinum coffee and strawberry for 4 weeks now and I find mixing the sachet with one of the suggested fruits makes you fuller for longer. I have started a 86.7kg and have lost 6.5kg without exercise.

I'd strongly suggest working out for better results but so far I'm happy with how much I've lost so far.

Update: im currently at 77.5kg, I've started exercising since i have had time to go to the gym near my workplace. My stomach has gone down a lot too also make sure to drink 3 litres of water it helps to flush your body. Last note, Use olive oil on your steamed veggies to help it be more tolerable than just eating it as is.Update: I'm at a stable weight of 72-73kg now. I've stopped using optislim and started exercising over the last 3-4 weeks to keep the weight stable. note: Ensure after you stop using optislim to eat healthily (continue to keep your intake of sugar products low) and keep up the exercise.