OptiSlim VLCD Platinum Shake

Vanilla, Coffee, Strawberry, etc... (See All)
See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OptiSlim

• Taste
  • Weight Lost
Hari_M
Hari_MPerth, WA

Insanely Artificially Sweet!

No sorry this was just horrible. Purchased the banana flavour which you mix with milk. Took the first gulp and wanted to spit it out but I persevered with a second go at it and it was sooo sweet and artificial tasting I wanted to vomit, so I threw it down the sink ! Banana flavour ? Maybe those weird little banana lollies we had as kids but certainly not the natural kind. Will not be purchasing again

Purchased in for $38.99.

AlleyB
AlleyBSydney, NSW

So happy with it!

My Dr recommended these to me to help with my weight loss and stop me skipping meals. It's made a huge difference, I'm 5 days in and have lost 2 kg! I'm a little big but not huge so 2kg in a week is impressive. I like the taste, I've tried a few flavours, coffee, strawberry, salted caramel and chocolate. I also stopped drinking coffee because the shakes give me enough energy. I am hungry and find I'm still snacking so I ordered some of optislims snacks to go with the shakes and then I will just have a small dinner. Hoping the I can maintain the rate at which I am loosing weight. Would recommend as a really good meal replacement offer. I make mine with almond milk. I also they are very well priced and worth it

Purchased at Chemist Outlet for $29.99.

Veronikaqueen
Veronikaqueen South East Queensland, QLD

It’s really working

Have lose weight
Very tasty
This is the only thing that helped me
I love it
I use it 3 time per day and make low calories diet
Everyday I lose one kg first week
After first week I use 2-3 kg per week
High recommend

Amazing!!! Love Love Love

These shakes are amazing! My partner and I have purchased the chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and espresso shakes from Chemist Warehouse in NZ. They all taste great. The espresso is my fav! perfect for breakfast :) and the best part.. THEY WORK!! I have lost nearly 10Kgs in a month and a half and that is with being naughty in-between and having the occasional takeaway meal. We do go for long walks most days, so paired with light exercise this program is (in my opinion) one of the best and more successful weight loss programs! :)

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $29.99.

Milly V.
Milly V.North West, QLD

Sooo sweet

Well intried optfast last week and that was thick and yummy so i got 2 months supply of optislim ... and OMG the pumpkin soup is so sweet and the strawberry shake just a sweet as the soup . The fudge bar is thick and big not sure on rest havnt tried it yet .
Will try and dull down the sweet taste as im not a big sweet fan

Purchased in at Sydney Wide Chiropractic.

Major
MajorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great motivator

I have a mixed box of flavours. I find them very nice. I have them with ice and water in a shaker. Product mixes well if done properly. I have lost 5kg in the first week ( i am not obese ) Now loosing 2 kg a week.

I have 4 shakes a day and a very small solid food snack. Very moderate excersize....dog walk 20 mins.

Highly recommend this product for a fast weight loss option. Dont know how long term will go yet.

Purchased in at Clontarf Pharmacy for $54.

Great for what it is!

Taste is subjective. I liked the taste, I could make this shake with low fat milk or low fat yoghurt. I added some ice to the food processor and I got a thick milkshake feel. Tasted great either way. It kept me feeling "Full". I expected to suffer a lot more. This shake pleasantly exceeded my expectation.

Purchased in for $38.

Taste

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Raewyn
Raewyn South East Queensland, QLD

Being the coffee addict that I am!!

Being the coffee addict that I am, I chose the coffee flavoured shake. I have a shake for breakfast, steamed vegetables for lunch then my evening shake at around 5.00 pm. I also have either fruit or an option slim bar for a snack. First week and I've lost 4kg. Oh and I still allow myself 3 cups of coffee a day with a spoonful of sugar!!

rose
rosePerth, WA

This product is the pits

I have been on Optifast for some years as a meal supplement. Not sure if on special but purchased Optislim at Chemist Warehouse, Fremantle for around $45 to $48 x 18 x 2 boxes (sadly). I liked the thought of supporting Australia
The taste is terrible- more artificial tasting than artificiality itself. Very synthetic smelling.

It is impossible to break down with the regular shakers (ball inside).. You are left with great globs. An awful, awful product and to think it's Australian!!! Why did Australia sell its wonderful Optifast to Nestle???

Adverse effects: apart from wanting to vomit I could only try 3 times
Product could possibly help weight loss if palatable.

Rose Lowe

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $45.

Under Review
Under ReviewCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Guaranteed to take all joy from your life before you lose the weight

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $60.

Shannon
ShannonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tips for the taste

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $35.99.

Kjane
Kjane

Pretty good

Pretty nice taste. Texture is good, not too thick and not too thin. Probably would purchase again but only if it was on sale. Good range of flavours in the multi pack.

Easy to drink but tastest like Children's Formula

I bought the Coffee Shake on special Woolworths. It does the job as food subsituate & I shouldn't complain because they were so cheap but just the heads up, it takes like childrens breast milk formula

Purchased in at Woolworths for $8.99.

Anrahs D.
Anrahs D.Central Queensland, QLD

Tastes absolutely terrible

I can’t even stomach this shake. I’ve also tried the chocolate. Both of them made me vomit. The after taste is so foul and the smell of it. I even tried mixing it with frozen fruits- it didn’t do a thing. Don’t waste your money. It was the optislim- not the platinum one

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $55.

Scott
ScottSydney, NSW

Great!

Really enjoyed this flavour and mixed really well in a proper protein shaker with a ball. Haven't tried any other flavours just yet so can't really compare to others. Filed me up too.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $35.99.