OptiSlim VLCD Platinum Shake

OptiSlim VLCD Platinum Shake

Vanilla, Strawberry, Coffee, etc...

3.9

Anrahs D.

Anrahs D.Central Queensland, QLD

Tastes absolutely terrible

I can’t even stomach this shake. I’ve also tried the chocolate. Both of them made me vomit. The after taste is so foul and the smell of it. I even tried mixing it with frozen fruits- it didn’t do a thing. Don’t waste your money. It was the optislim- not the platinum one

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$55.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness

ScottSydney, NSW

Great!

Really enjoyed this flavour and mixed really well in a proper protein shaker with a ball. Haven't tried any other flavours just yet so can't really compare to others. Filed me up too.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$35.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

actually really works! recommended!!

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$35.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Panos D.

Panos D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tastes disgusting

There are better options out there that are actually palatable and get results. This stuff is disgusting and 'taste preference' isn't a good reason for them to get a refund. Funny that.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$24.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Serena

SerenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

Trick is to use milk water lots of ice and an electric blender to make a milkshake.vanilla can be made to choc using cacao powder or add cinnamon,,be creative ,enjoy..

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$40.00.

Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Vanessa

Vanessa

Great tasting and filling

I have tried all of the flavours and what is really awesome is that I often add more water because it adds volume to my meal and helps with keeping fluids up. Also , you must remember not to use boiling water for the savoury flavours.

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$19.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Micha

MichaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is fantastic and really work's!

It took about 3 days to adjust to the taste but now it just tastes like a strawberry milkshake. I did try it with water 1st and was terrible. I'm on day 4 and have lost 3kg already. So far so good.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$65.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Bec M.

Bec M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will never buy again!

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$32.00.

Taste
Weight LostNo change
Riki

RikiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Keep at it! It works!

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$35.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Remonda

RemondaSydney, NSW

Don’t buy save your money

Bought two packets of the coffee flavour, as it was on special at chem warehouse today. It is absolutely disgusting and the after taste is like really bad fish. I had the optifast before but thought i’d give optislim a try as it is a lot cheaper, but I guess you get what you pay for. Felt so sick after forcing myself to drink it and still really hungry.
Please save your money and don’t buy it

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$65.00.

Taste
Jessie

JessieNew South Wales

Need help

First time trying shakes with my weight loss , I’ve bought the optislim platinum and is disgusting. Is it normal ? I gagged after the first sip , but forced it down anyways. but after today I don’t think I’ll be able to stick to it. Advice how to make it a lot more pleasant to take.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$65.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostNo change

The vanilla flavour is so bad, I will not be buying this again.

I will try banana flavour next and if no luck, then on to another brand. Who passed this in the taste test??? It's disgusting. I wish I could get my money back!

Purchased in March 2019 for A$39.99.

Bruce

Bruce

Starvation Diet

I compared Optislim Platinum against Optifast, OP is cheaper but each sachet is less than half the anount with OP at 25g and OF at 53g. I found Optislim Platinum to be unfilling, left me hungry, and needed/wanted food a lot faster than Optifast, in fact in the three months using OF i was never tempted to need more food. Im sure OPtislim Platinum works but its a starvation diet and not a realistic diet for a working man.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Tom R.

Tom R.South East Queensland, QLD

It really does work!

Linda

LindaPerth WA

Love it!

So far so good!

I have the mixed flavour pack, my favourite is Cafe Latte! Must say so far i have been on for over a week and find it quite easy to have a coffee in morning then a shake for breakfast and a shake for lunch, at least 2 litres of water throughout the day then a proper dinner at night. Already feeling smaller, less bloated and tighter all round. So will continue and see! Love the flavours and taste- easy to drink and actually enjoyable!

Alexa

Alexa

Really works, but you have to follow the directions

2 weeks since I started optislim and I have lost 6 kilos!!!! It was way too hard to do just the shakes, the bars have changed my life! They really keep my mind off food for awhile, and the caramel crunch bars are so delicious! I always want another one but then 10 minutes later I forget about it. keeps me full from lunch but usually starving by 6pm. I am having the chocolate shake aswell with skim milk I don’t find too bad. I have not caved. And I haven’t been having my veggies every night. which I know is dangerous. it works so well, but you really need to stick with it and really want it for the maximum results. I honestly didnt expect to lose this much in just 2 weeks! So happy.

Grubvic, 3690

love the bananna shake

Hi I have only just started on the banana shakes with skim milk .I really love the taste its just like a milk shake ,so finding that easy .I find my 2 cups of salad not enough so I been have one salad and adding 1 boiled egg I hope that's okay .the first 2 days was a bit hard but now it dos'nt worry me it not an effort. im not having any fruit as for my weight it says no fruit I do miss that as I love my fruit.

Grub

well okay I have been doing the shakes for 4 days and weighed myself today was pretty happy I have lose 2 kilo;s in that time really love do it .

Amazing flavour loved this choc mint shake

I have just finished a week of optifast choc mint shakes the taste was sensational mixed with a lot of crushed ice and a little water and blend in blender to like a thick shake/icecream consistency.....yummo will be waiting for Chem warehouse to open tomoz after nightduty....cant get enough of these beautiful shakes

Would recommend as meal replacement

At first, I felt nauseous after drinking this shake. This lasted for about 4 shakes and then it was fine. The taste is really nice mixed with skim milk. Energy received was pretty good. Very filling. Didn’t loose much weight though from it. Tried the vanilla flavour. Was expecting to loose much more weight.