Century 21

1.6

ludachris

ludachrisHunter Region, NSW

Completely Unwilling to do job

6 months of complaints, without resolution.
They fobbed off complaints, unwilling to claim responsibilty for their failures.
They have failed to return calls, speak as though they are a legal authority (they aren't) and are rude on the phone.
They remain the only business I have lost my temper at. They seem to be able to get away with doing nothing about any issues.

Tatiana A.

Tatiana A.Sydney, NSW

Unprofessional staff

The agent would like to increase my rent just because she heard that I call asking about another apartment that is more expensive than mine. I did not go for a inspection, I did not apply for anything and the apartment I asked about was not even for me. Completely insane.

Soula from Century 21 Port Douglas worked extremely hard to sell our property. The property was not easy to sell, but she never lost interest in trying, and followed up with anyone who showed interest in the property. She kept us informed at all times. Soula has a wonderful smile and a happy personality. This sale was a deceased estate and at all times Soula was very thoughtful & caring of our situation. Thank you for all your efforts, Soula. You are very good at your job. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your service to others, and have already done so. Thank you again

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Terrible

Himz

HimzMelbourne

Century21 Parramatta

Terrible service and rude staff

Rude agents and receptionist. They don’t care about tenants and don’t even know how to listen before they rush to be really really rude. No communication skills. They don’t listen where there is an issue to discuss. They don’t think. For example, that happened to us as tenants ; if the owner wanted your wardrobe to be fixed. They send a handy man to make it LOOK fixed, they take photos to prove it. If you tell them the wardrobe is now closed and it doesn’t function right that it could not even open, they say we have to do what the owner wants no matter what and you have no right to complain . Systematic people who don’t want to listen or understand. They eventually give the tenants and owners fake services. Not recommended at all.

Smita

SmitaSydney, NSW

Agent Review _ Frank Tallaridi

One of the worst agent I have across, absolutely unprofessional. We were interested in buying a property which was of our great interest and he played games saying owner is overseas and requires written approval which we did and he made us drive 25kms almost 2days almost assuring selling the property to us and at the end he sold to someone else just for 3000AUD extra which we could have afforded.Please don't fall for Frank , the worst agent in the market.

Ronald S

Ronald SSydney, NSW

Cronulla - Mismanagement of rental property including not even having a key

The company neglected to pay my outgoings for council rates, water rates and strata levies so I never knew what my income was.
After the last surprise when two lots of outgoings were behind despite money being in the account I changed agents.My new agent went to collect the paperwork only to inform me century 21 had not even kept a key!
Avoid at all costs

private

privateSydney, NSW

They don't even deserve 1 star!

CAB

CAB

A company I will avoid for ten life times

After being treated terribly for a whole year as a renter, I will not go near C21 ever again.

Young dumb agents which don’t show for inspections when I’ve taken the day off work.

$450 cleaning bill, we had left the place spotless and in better shape than we found it, clearly they are banking on renters not being able to wait for a bond/tribunal decision.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Sale of home Greystanes Century 21 Wentworthville

The most outstanding service and professionalism was shown upon the sale of our late parents home. At such a difficult chapter in our lives , compassion and respect was shown during the quick 7 day sale of our parents home was met. 5/5 thanks Sam Wentworthville century 21

Impeccable work and communication thank you!

Warren and his team at Century21 Point Cook did an impeccable job, their work and communication was second to none and I really couldn't have asked them for anything more. It's great I now know a great agent who I can trust and recommend everyone I know to :)

Altaf

AltafSydney, NSW

Revesby Branch

I applied for the a property to lease. They never bother to call or email regarding the status of my application. very very rude employees. i suggest don't deal with them, they are very unprofessional. Try another realestate in area, which are very nice and good people.

Tara R.

Tara R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous service

From day one the Noble Park team have been prompt with dealings and pleasant to deal with .Beyond expectations. A Rare customer service experience .Well done..
I would deal with them and refer them again..

inkimuff

inkimuffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Atrocious to deal with

They really care little for their renters. Ask something to be done? Well, in their own good time. It then gets back to me from the landlord they never even passed messages on to him and so on and so forth. Talking to one of the handymen who do some work for them even he wouldn't go through them. He says he persistently hears from renters that Century 21 are the worst to deal with. Judging by the other reviews in here it seems to be consistent across the country this "company" is best avoided. The one star given is being kind.

dicktitface

dicktitfaceNorthern Region, NSW

Treat renters like human garbage

Took 1 months to get a bond refund, first they got the final water bill wrong and had to rectify it. Then one of the managers recently had kids so was too busy to process our bond. This left us out of pocket for too long.

Laura

LauraMelbourne

Proceed with Caution

taylah L.

taylah L.Sydney, NSW

Century 21 Campbelltown

I was a tenant of a property that had change of ownership and real estate. It was transferred to century 21 from another agency. I had quite an easy experience with them. Judy was always polite and friendly, Rachel on the reception desk is so lovely and really tries her best to help you with whatever queries or issues you may have. I had a sewerage pipe break and leak which they sent someone out the same day. Also had an issue with a fuse which was fixed within 2 hours of me calling Judy. They returned my bond in full without any problems and gave me an outstanding reference which resulted in me being approved for a new place straight away. Overall, i enjoyed my experience with Century 21 Campbelltown.

Wayne Tait

Wayne TaitMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We highly recommend Century 21 Southern.

Thanks to the team at Century 21 Southern. I have been in a Century 21 rental property for 3.5 years. Kyla Schmidt has always been very helpful with prompt resolution to the minor maintenance issue we have had. I have found her easy to deal with and easy to contact.

Steve and Glen

Steve and GlenSouth East Queensland, QLD

We highly recommend Gina Shaw! Century 21 Scarborough Qld. 4020

Gina was just awesome throughout the process of the sale of our home. From start to finish she was professional, supportive, compassionate and easy to work with. Always positive and kept us informed. We are so very thankful our paths crossed.. and we sold our home and bought another beautiful home for our family. Thanks again Gina xx

rekoaus

rekoausasked

I am with Century21 Berwick and I received a notice that they will merge their property management with Harcourts is that true for all their management properties ?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Contact them obviously

windbreaker

windbreakerasked

It seams to me that most real estate Property Managers are not to be trusted ..Is this the Norm?

mohsen
mohsen

it looks like it, I have been looking through the reviews, I cannot find anyone that I could do business with without a risk. Century 21 South Eastren, packenham, Victoria
seems to be Ok. We have a property in Officer we rent it out! Not sure if I will sign up with them. The contract is only 4 months period.

Jelpasked

I am a naive property owner recently signed on with C21 to get my property rented. Already experiencing little/no communication, gate keeping and inconsiderate staff, don't return calls, don't call when they say they will. I am signed up for two friggin years, no tenant yet. Reading all these terrible reviews from both tenants and landlords chills me to the bone. I came here looking for evidence that I was either expecting too much in my wish for feedback and communication or that my sinking feelings around being treated with disrespect and disdain by superficial 20 somethings do have some basis in reality. Astonished and shocked by what I have got myself into.

Can anyone advise how I can get out of this contract? I feel that my choice of agency will deter good tenants who do their due diligence with agents and I have no trust in the company after being signed up for only 7 weeks. I made a mistake by not thoroughly researching agents

Jenny
Jenny

Please read your authority signed. Might have stated 90 days rules.

Jelp

Thank you Jenny. Checked - there is no 90 day rule. I understand now that I am technically up for 50% of 21 months of potential management fee - that would be the agreed management fee percentage based on the current advertised price (I assume). If I want to terminate the agreement without 'good' reason (a good reason being me having to prove agent's breach of our agreement which I cannot do as they have not). I'm in no position to pay them out so soon so believe will just have to wait if out until I can afford to extricate myself.

Althom
Althom

If the office you are dealing with is anything like the one I deal with you'd be best getting out ASAP. Incompetent, dishonest buffoons.