Therese

ThereseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amelia and Ben are impartial and professional

I am a committee member and have been dealing with Amelia and Ben for over 3 years and have found them nothing but professional, informative, helpful and very knowledgeable. When assistance is required, their response is excellent and very timely.

Hi Therese,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Amelia and Ben.

Jessica P.

Jessica P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ashleigh Taylor, Owners Corp Manager - Highly Recommend!

I have worked alongside Ashleigh as the Owners Corp Manager for a large business hub building in Melbourne and I have found her to be highly experienced, efficient and proactive.

Hi Jessica,
We're delighted to hear that Ashleigh has been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let her know!

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lisa Li of SSKB is an excellent Body Corporate Manager.

Lisa is always contactable and approachable with any matter and is eager to resolve in the best interest of the body corporate. She is fair, honest and willing to go the extra mile.

SSKBSSKB Strata Managers

Thank you for your kind words about the 5 star service provided by Lisa. We will be sure to let her know!

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how SSKB Strata Managers compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Great Strata Manager

I have found that Lisa, the Strata Manager for the Building I manage in Central Queensland is very knowledgeable and only a phone call away if I need help on a matter.

Hi Craig,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Lisa.

LJA

LJASouth East Queensland, QLD

SSKB compared to other Strata Managers and my personal experience with both.

I have been associated with SSKB and in particular Charlotte Divall for 5 years as a Committee member in a 110 lot high rise at the North end of the Gold Coast. I have also been involved with other Strata Managers over time. I have high standards in respect to timely service, good management, correctness and obtaining high quality advice when required. In my opinion, Charlotte has a very good understanding of the legislation and her guidance to me when required has been excellent. I have found her communication skills well above average and concise. I have recommended both Charlotte and SSKB to others......0412536843.

Hi LJA,
Thank you for such kind words. We're delighted to hear that Charlotte has been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let her know!

Disappointing

I would not recommend. Shop around, there are by far much better services available. The service I have received has been very disappointing. They do not deserve even earning a 1 point. If I could have put zero I would have.
Choose wisely.

Hi Jama,
It is unfortunate to hear you have had a negative experience with SSKB. Could you please provide your building name so we can investigate further.

JAMA
JAMA

The name of the SSKB Body Corporate Manager is David Bourke.

Hi Jama,
If you could please provide your building name that would be appreciated so we can understand the nature of your complaint. Feel free to private message us your building name if you prefer.

Deb56

Deb56South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding professionalism.

Never having been involved with a Body Corporate or Strata Schemes before, I have found my dealings with SSKB's Amelia Dechphant and Benjamin Hamdorf to be extremely professional and understanding, they are both overly helpful with any concerns, queries or requests I have had. It has been a pleasure to deal you both.....Highly recommended, 5 stars from me.

Hi Deb,
We're delighted to hear that Amelia and Benjamin have been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let them know!

Finn

FinnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our SSKB manager is fantastic.

Our manager is always helpful and thoughtful, she is on time, organised and well presented. She keeps up to date with our file and continually communicates back and forth with us when needed.

Hi Finn,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team.

AJ Jay

AJ JayGold Coast

Extremely professional, neutral biased and prompt advice/guidance

Being on the committee now almost 4 years (2 of them as chairperson). I have always found SSKB (namely David Bourke & Tabitha Chadburn) to be extremely professional and helpful with any and all of my requests. Having little background in Body Corporate and strata schemes, they would always give me their opinion as well as references to the regulations that they were based upon. Fees have also been very low, including at times beating competitor prices and modifying packages to suit our requirements. I'd be lost without them most of the time. Highly recommend *****

Hi AJ Jay,
Thank you for letting us know about the great work being done by David and Tabitha, and that the SSKB team provide great value for money. We will be sure to let the team know!

Fast and helpful information

David Bourke helped me out today with fast information to help me make a decision - he was wonderful. I really appreciated his attitude, to handle my query so quickly and with such good cheer.

Hi Strata Committee Member,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. I will be happy to pass this on to David!

CaroleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We submitted a request for a quote on-line to manage our units, a week ago and no response to date

If an owner's corp contacts you for a quote, surely it deserves a response of some sort.
Our request for a quote has no response after one week and we are wondering why?

Carole

Thank you for emailing Carolyn, so all OK now and I never received a response to my enquiry.
C'est la vie Carole

Tony P.

Tony P.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service and advice

Kate and Traci at SSKB Tweed Heads continue to provide professional and timely service to the body corporate and owners at Pandanus Pocket. They are always helpful and considerate in their advice and support. Great service with expert knowledge and assistance. Would recommend them to any other strata development looking for professional support.

Hi Tony,
We're delighted to hear that Kate and Traci has been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let them know.

YasT

YasTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Knowledgeable and flexible

As a past chair, I can say that SSKB were extremely helpful in dealing with the barrage of issues raised by residents. Very professional and helpful. Ours is an unconventional setup and Tania and the team were able to adapt to our needs, providing guidance and highlighting relevant points.

Hi YasT,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. I will be happy to pass this on to Tania and the team!

Top rate service

SSKB have always given our Body Corporate good service. They have been on top of issues and given timely advice. They are readily available to advise and assist when unexpected problems arise. Overall working with them has been a good and pleasant experience.

Hi Scott,
Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference SSKB makes to your community. We'll be sure to let the team know!

Steven S.

Steven S.South East Queensland, QLD

Flexible Emphatic Understanding Knowledgeable and Outstanding at a Outrageously cheap price.

Please don't review our pricing structure, but I don't know how you guys provide such great value for money. Kate O'Rourke and Zoe Brown help steer the ship of our 3.07 hectare retail centre with 22 lots and over 72 traders. With a complex and varied ethnic committee it is great to have the girls onboard ensuring we navigate our way to best outcomes and that we meet all our legislative and statuary obligations. SSKB are great value for money.

Hi Steven,
Thank you for letting us know about the great work being done by Kate and Zoe, and that SSKB provide such great value for money. We will be sure to let the team know!

Happy customer

As chairman on the committee of Casuarina Sands for the past two and a half years I have always found Traci Miller and Kate Rawnsley very professional in their positions at SSKB and are always willing to be of any assistance when asked.

Hi Clare,
Thank you for sharing all the reasons how Traci and Kate have made a positive difference in your community.

SSKB Performance

SSKB Body Corporate Management has been a very supportive company to us at Kirra on the Beach. We have found them very professional in all aspects as well as being extremely helpful and informative to us as a Body Corp. I feel that Kate and the team have done more than is normally required to help me as Chair and the rest of the committee get through our many issues in the past three or more years. I cant speak highly enough about how we have been looked after.

Hi Karen,
We're delighted to hear that Kate has been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let her know.

frank

frank

Always going the extra yard

Hi Frank,
We're delighted to hear that Traci and Kate have been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let them know!

Silvios Electrical

Silvios ElectricalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with, very good team

We have been working for SSKB for a few years now and found them very easy to deal with, with open lines of communication between us contractors and the committee's. We have found Michelle, Tania, Brooke, Natasha and Matthew in the Brisbane City office to be fantastic to be involved with and enjoy working with the entire SSKB team.

Brendan
Managing Director
Silvios Electrical

Hi Silvios Electrical,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. I will be happy to pass this on to the team!

Sue H

Sue HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional personable and service oriented

Our Body Corporate Committee has been working with Siobhan Beagley as our Body Corporate Manager for several years now and we have come to rely on her reliable friendly and knowledgeable, professional service in her dealings with all Owners, Residents, and Contractors involved with our complex.
Her calm and fair dealings with all manner of matters of business and people involved in the complex have proved to provide a stable support for the Committee and it is reassuring for all Owners and Residents to know their home and/or investment has such a valued BC Manager at the helm.
Sue Hamilton Bushlands Manor Body Corporate Com.

Hi Sue,
We're delighted to hear that Siobhan has been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let her know.

BHUPENDRA S.

BHUPENDRA S.asked

Precaution is better than care

Benny group services offer you expert cleaning at a competitive price that will keep your place clean and germs free.

As the Corona Virus outbreak wreaks havoc, we have mobilised our professionally trained team to clean your premises with disinfectant and sanitiser as required.

Keeping areas sanitised is paramount during this outbreak. Children and old aged people are particularly vulnerable, so we are providing comprehensive services to the residences where these people reside. Our experienced and trained employees follow the seven principles of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) to assure Food Safety and Workplace Health and Safety regulations are satisfied.

Cost:

The Corona Virus outbreak is putting stress on businesses. We care about your finances and guarantee our cost will be cheaper than any cleaning company you are presently paying. We encourage business owners or managers to contact us to minimise their costs. Benny Group services guarantees to bring your current cleaning budget down from between 10% to 30% for all comprehensive services that we provide.

Our Team:

With more than 10 years of cleaning experience, Benny Group services certified, skilled team are available 24/7. We continue providing exceptional services to aged care and child care as well as commercial industries. On our board, we have a team of registered nurses and Health and Safety representative to provide professional support. We are also represented by Quality Inspection Auditors who committed to ensuring quality and infection control.

Ian G

Ian Gasked

e mail address Brendan Edwards please

Hi Ian,
Brendans email address is bedwards@sskb.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and SSKB Strata Managers representatives