SSKB Strata Managers

Excellent service from a professional team

As the chairperson of a complex of 61 townhouses, I expect professional service from any company I deal with & SSKB do not disappoint. They are well trained, polite & have excellent knowledge of all Body Corp matters I discuss with them. My thanks to Peter & Larah who are our current managers & to all the lovely ladies I have dealt with in the past years.

Hi Wenkel, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Peter and Larah make to your community. We'll be sure to let them know!

Great Service

I confirm my opinion of SSKB and staff and the good service they offer. After dealing with several strata managers over the years I recognise the good from the bad and appreciate SSKB’s efforts. Cassie and Michelle do a great job with our body corporate matters. They are business savvy, knowledgeable of the Act, always professional in their dealings and as a bonus are a real pleasure to deal with. I certainly recommend them. They are undoubtedly good communicators. I also acknowledge the great support Tarniya and all the AP team extend to me.
Nick F
Elevate and Homepark Apartments.

Hi Nick, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference SSKB makes to your community. We'll be sure to let the team know!

Paige Allport

I concur with Mick Suttie’s review on Paige.
She displays a positive attitude and can answer most questions with ease.
Her professionalism makes it easy as a committee member to make decisions.
Noel Beavis

Hi Noel, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Paige has made to your community. We'll be sure to let her know!

Excellence of Service for Paige Allport ( Melbourne Office )

I would like to take the opportunity of complimenting Paige Allport for her excellence of service, professionalism, and promptness in supporting the Affinity Estate Owners Corporation Committee. Paige has been supportive and helpful over the last 9 months, while being friendly , taking the time to understand our unique environment, and personalizing her service delivery. Well done Paige and we look forward to continuing the relationship between Affinity Estate Berwick and SSKB's Paige Allport.
Regards
Mick Suttie, Chairman, Affinity Estate Owners Corporation.

Hi Mick, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Paige has made to your community. We'll be sure to let her know!

Excellent service and advice.

Our building is processing the cladding issue, with 50% of our building covered in cladding, Tania and SSKB have been indispensible in sorting through this difficult issue and being compliant.

many Thanks Tania.

Hi Kelvin, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Tania has made during the cladding process. We'll be sure to let her know!

Great Service Every Time

Everyone from SSKB is always a pleasure to communicate and work with. Naoupu Lote-Felo, especially, is extremely efficient and professional; she is always able to sort everything out promptly. We are extremely appreciative of all the help she has provided us, she never fails to assist us with her excellent service. We are also very appreciative with SSKB's overall services.

Hi The Cove, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference SSKB makes to your community.

Thorough Understanding of Commercial Body Corporate law

David Bourke is our Community Manager and has had to deal sensitively with issues of multiple owners in the complex. He has at all times shown professionalism and worked for the common benefit of all businesses.

Hi Teresa, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference David makes to your community. We'll be sure to let him know!

Great service from Tarniya.

Tarniya helped me to process an urgent payment to the contractor within less than 24 hours turnaround time so that I can organize the service to be carried out urgently.

Hi Symphony, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Tarniya makes to your community. We'll be sure to let her know!

Professional and Approachable

As the owners and operators of a large residential Brisbane CBD complex, that has all the complexities of shared areas with other Body Corporate buildings on the same site, it is a relief to have someone of the caliber, experience and approach-ability that Alex at SSKB has. Never had a call turned down and she is always willing to go the extra mile for her clients. Well worth a rating of 5 stars.

Hi Pete, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Alex makes to your community. We think Alex is a star too!

First class service

We are the on-site management team for a large student accommodation complex on the Sunshine Coast. SSKB is the strata management company for the complex and Siobhan is its representative. We cannot recommend either the company or Siobhan enough ; prompt, efficient and extremely knowledgeable are words that spring to mind. Siobhan offers an extremely professional attitude at all times and she is an utter pleasure to work with.

Hi Karen, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Siobhan makes to your community. We'll be sure to let her know!

Excel in customer service

In my role as Body Corporate Secretary/Treasurer for the past three years, SSKB have provided nothing but the highest standard of assistance in all matters. I recommend their services to you.

Hi Peter, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference SSKB makes to your community. We'll be sure to let the team know!

Responsive, efficient and good to deal

I wanted to acknowledge Ashleigh’s performance. She is responsive, efficient and really good to deal with. We are delighted she has joined the team. She is a credit to SSKB.

Hi Ken, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Ashleigh makes to your community. We'll be sure to let her know!

Professional and prompt service

I've been very fortunate with my decision to engage Paige from SSKB Melbourne to handle my owners corporation needs. Without having any previous experience in this field, I needed someone who could provide professional advice and seamlessly arrange everything that was needed to be done. Paige is very easy to deal with and acts on all matters promptly and efficiently. The peace of mind knowing that all insurance/legal/admin obligations have been expertly met is most reassuring.

Hi Brad, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Paige makes to your community. We'll be sure to let her know!

Tarniya always gets back to me.

Excellent service. Always takes my calls and answers my queries .She is a great asset to the team at sskb. Im sorry I don't know what else to say. Cheers

Hi Lindsay, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Tarniya makes to your community. We'll be sure to let her know!

good work

Have been dealing with Paige from SSKB re. 211 Dorcas st South Melb.
Her attention to the jobs on the table has been refreshing.
SSKB were on the edge with our committee until Paige popped up.

Bob Yeates
211 comm. of Management

Hi Bob, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Paige makes to your community. We'll be sure to let her know!

Good service is hard to find these days

I find the accounts payable team at SSKB very responsive and extremely helpful at all times. I have dealt with many other Body Corporate Management companies over the years, both on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane and I find SSKB to be one of the best to deal with.

Hi Alan, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference our accounts payable team are making. We will be sure to let the team know!

Forensic Audit

I offered to assist a friend who had recently been appointed as the Chairman of a Body Corporate.There were no financial records available and the only available audited financial accounts were dated 30 June 2014.
SSKB had been appointed as the Body Corporate Manager in Oct 2018 and Mark Roberts did an outstanding job in providing me with all of the information that he was able to assist with.
Mark was extremely professional at all times and it was a great pleasure to work with him.

Hi Johnny, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Mark makes to your community. We'll be sure to let him know!

Excellent AP Advice

Rebecca was extremely helpful to our committee in our review of invoice receipting, approval and payment. Her knowledge of the system was of great assistance in allowing us to review options surrounding approvals and invoice viewing.

Hi Steve, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Rebecca makes to your community. We'll be sure to let her know!

Rebecca Gardner

Rebecca assists us with our BC term deposit rollovers. She is always efficient, knowledgeable and prompt. She's responsive and happy to help out and we have had good outcomes as a result of her negotiations with our Bank. Always a pleasure to deal with Rebecca.

Hi J. Chugg, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Rebecca makes to your community. We'll be sure to let her know!

Sound advice & solid commitment, backed up by knowledgeable personal.

As the current chairman for the Sea Resort & Spa Maroochydore, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the SSKB Maroochydore office staff, in particular John Atkinson, for his committed support to our Body corporate management requirements.
Based on SSKB's previous & current performance, our Body corporate committee looks forward to an ongoing mutually beneficial relationship & would have no hesitation in referring their services to other Body corporates.

Hi Pete, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference John makes to your community. We'll be sure to let him know!