SSKB Strata Managers

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SSKB Strata Managers

Pros

Knowledgeable and friendly staff
Swift responses
Clear communication

Marisa Millane
Marisa MillaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional with a wealth of knowledge

I have been dealings with SSKB for over 5 years now, I can confidently say this has been a positive experience, the staff go the extra mile and are very knowledgeable. Tania Stewart has always been incredibly accommodating, professional and personable.

Hi Marisa,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We will be sure to let Tania know!

The worst strata company in Australia

They do not reply to emails.
No customer service.
Calls centre staff are rude and not helpfull
Have sent an email e ey day for over a week still no answer

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely helpful

As an owner and committee member, I have been communicating with Peter and Amara at SSKB for the past 18 months. I have found them both to be very knowledgeable, obliging and prompt to respond. They are extremely professional and supportive. I look forward to continuing to work with Peter and Amara at SSKB.

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear you have had a positive experience with Peter and Amara.

Always There

As a treasurer of a Body Corporate managed by SSKB ,I Find Peter & Amara extremely helpful & always patient & friendly.They always respond to my questions & give me helpful advice .Peter & Amara work so well as a team.
I haven’t met Amara but Peter attends our meetings & helps with his knowledge & professionalism.

Hi Jan,
We're delighted to hear that SSKB have been delivering a five-star service. We'll be sure to let Peter and Amara know!

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how SSKB Strata Managers compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Great and Professional Service

Being a committee member, working with Peter and Amara at SSKB has made the management of a complex commercial strata building manageable. The team consistently demonstrate professionalism and offer clear advice. Highly recommend SSKB.

Hi Johnny,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is great to hear you have had a positive experience with Peter and Amara.

M. Wang
M. WangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional & Prompt Service

Tania and Brooke of SSKB are professional, helpful and responsible, they look after our building and they always respond my questions immediately and provide great solutions. I won't have any hesitations to recommend their services.

Hi M. Wang,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Tania and Brooke!

Great Services

SSKB are a pleasure to deal with. Being a committee member, I frequently deal with Brooke & Tania. They are both great to deal with and very professional. I am grateful to have them as our strata managers.

Hi Peter,
We're delighted to hear that SSKB have been delivering a five-star service. We'll be sure to let Brooke and Tania know!

R Fraser
R FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD

very good to communicate with always responsive.

I interreact with SSKB on a weekly basis, very responsive and accountable for actions that need to be handled in a timely manner. Very good communicators and understanding of situations regarding residential housing complexes.

Hi R Fraser,
What wonderful feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the team.

Delivering Over and Above!

Our Strata Management Team at SSKB go over and above to ensure management of the building is of the highest level. Their constant hard work not only makes my job easier as a BM, but also elevates the level of support service to the Body Corporate Committee. Tania, Zoe, Kate and Brooke have all be instrumental in the success of Building Management, thankyou Team!

Hi Matt,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is great to hear you have had a positive experience with Tania, Kate, Brooke, and Zoe.

Miele for me
Miele for meSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service.

I deal with a number of Strata body Corp and find SSKB easy to deal with and extremely efficient and friendly. When I have an occasion to ask a question I always get a prompt reply.

Hi Miele for me,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is great to hear you have had a positive experience with SSKB!

Darren
DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly helpful service, great website, love the app

Prompt service, SSKB provides the committee various options, the online portal and mobile app are very easy to use and provide all the information you require which saves a lot of time.

Hi Darren,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate the kind words. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to the team!

MichDarrin F.
MichDarrin F.South East Queensland, QLD

5 Star Service

Since our building changed from another BC to SSKB, we have been very fortunate to have had a great working relationship with our community managers. Though we have not had you (Natalie Hopkins) very long , we hope and find you fill the shoes well from our previous community managers

Hi MichDarrin,
Thank you for your kind words about your experience with Natalie and SSKB. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Natalie and the team!

Thanks Kate and Zoe at SSKB

Kate and Zoe from SSKB have done and continue to do an amazing job at looking after our buildings. They are prompt and knowledgeable at all areas of body corp law and life.

Hi Amanda,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate the kind words. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Kate and Zoe.

Murray
MurrayGippsland, VIC

A potentially messy problem dealt with sensibly and timely.

Accidentally paid wrong amount of levy. But sorted quickly and professionally. Pleased with timely and positive outcome. I was really pleased with an error that occurred on my behalf. I’m only human after all.

Hi Murray,

Supportive & Professional

SSKB has been a pleasure to deal with. Chris and Jo are very friendly and supportive body corporate managers, who always respond promptly and provide professional advice. Thank you very much for all your help.

Hi Abigail,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate the kind words. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Chris and Jo.

steve M.
steve M.asked

How much the admin fees in general if 12 lots.

Hi Steve,
Thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a private message to ask for your contact details so we can discuss the needs of your scheme.
Kind regards,
SSKB.

barclayasked

We are owner's managed properties, but will not received any updates of the building management from the building managers as we are not on their mailing list for updates. Our tenants living in The Johnson, Casino Towers are left out from any notice and updates. Could SSKB take charge of sending updates, notice about the building management on behalf of the onsite managers as we are still your Client and paying body corporate fees. We feel pity for those owners out there whom managed their own properties and left in limbo in flood situation recently. Who will be purchasing the property there if there is no communication with regards to the building, is there some concerned here.

Jimmyasked

Hi there

Am readying the reviews and they all seems positive, are there any negative / fake reviews?
Because it seems strange that they are all positive, as I do have issues with my community manager in SSKB.
How can I make further inquiries over the community manager? E.g. CEO of QLD Daniel Herbert contact details

Regards

Hi Jimmy,
If you could please provide us with your contact details over private message we will escalate your concerns.

See all SSKB Strata Managers questions

Get an answer from our members and SSKB Strata Managers representatives

About SSKB Strata Managers

The Client Solutions team deal with general enquiries and have a ‘one call resolution policy,’ under which they endeavour to resolve a tenant’s issue in one phone call. This team has a 94% success rate, according to the company.

SSKB’s services include the following:

• Managing the body corporate or owner’s corporation
  • Consulting on the development of strata title schemes
  • Strata consultations with communities and developers
  • Client liaison
  • Facility management and reports
  • Banking services
  • Utilities management and bill savings, and
  • Body corporate/owners corporation insurance.

Points of praise

• SSKB’s knowledgeable team members provide professional and helpful advice on all strata-related matters.
  • Members of the Client Solutions Team are also friendly and an overall pleasure to work with.
  • Staff members are easy to communicate with, explaining processes in a clear and concise manner. As one reviewer aptly put it, they are ‘always there to give a comprehensive explanation in layman’s terms.’
  • SSKB’s prompt responses to requests for information or advice were appreciated by members of the body corporate.