SSKB Strata Managers

SSKB Strata Managers

Lucky that SSKB is our Body Corporate Managars

In my role as Chairperson of one Committee, Secretary of another and Community Liaison Manager for a housing community, I am lucky enough to have SSKB as the body Corp managers in all three areas, working with various staff from their Gold Coast office. The team members are extremely professional and knowledgeable and go over and above with their efforts to make their client’s life easier. The advice they give is insightful and accurate and I consider them an absolute asset.

Hi Kim, Great to hear you are experiencing great service across all 3 schemes. We will be sure to thank the Gold Coast team for all of their hard work.

Professional, friendly and great service

For over ten years I have had various dealings with different Property managers from SSKB and on all occasions each and everyone one of them has provided a high standard of service. The information they provide is clear and concise. They provide guidance which is to the betterment of anyone who has engaged or is thinking of engaging there services.
SSKB is a large Business that has exceptional staff at the coalface.

Hi Nanka, Thanks for the kind words, we will be sure to pass them on to all associated managers you have worked with.

Responsive, friendly, professional

Oliver provides what we need when we ask for it in a professional and friendly manner. He has always been proactive in providing advice, and is happy to provide support as and when needed.

Hi Dino, Thank you for this lovely feedback, we will give our thanks and recognition to Oliver for all his hard work.

Wouldn't recommend

This company is a big machine. They say they do a certain number of activities for your body corporate but in reality they do not. They don't respond to emails. They do not follow through on their obligations. They say they send information out that they have not. I would not recommend them.

After posting this review they contacted me to rectify. They didn't, until I posted a further review outlining their response. After that, as a "gesture of goodwill" they have resolved my issue. I am pleased my issue has been resolved but disappointed it was only as a gesture of goodwill after my reviews. It would have been nice if the issue was dealt with in a timely matter and because they wanted to follow quality business processes and provide good customer service. At least my issue has now been resolved.

Hi LMS, We would like to invistigate your feedback further so we can ensure every single one of our clients are receivng the high quality service seen by our customers below. It would be great if you could tell us your building name either in the comments or via private message so we can look into these issues you are having. Kind regards, SSKBEmma how do I contact you?We have sent you a private message.

Professional and Well Knowledgeable

I have had the pleasure of dealing with SSKB for more then past 5 years and can recommend them for their professionalism and the high levels of service they provide. I have particularly valued the knowledge they have of Strata affairs and their ability to communicate it in simple and plain easy to understand English while providing fantastic advice. Their Community Managers of whom I have dealt with a few over the last few years and I particularly appreciate the advice provided to me from David and Charlotte and their assistants Jevon and Tabitha.

Hi Debra, Thank you for sharing all the reasons how our team have made a positive difference in your community. We will be sure to let them know.

Another 3 year contract awarded to SSKB

Grove On Grand at Forest Lake in Brisbane is now 11 years old.Having had SSKB as our Strata Managers for all of that time has proven to be our biggest Investment. We have agreed to extend a further 3 year contract till 2022. Megan and Chloe are professionals at managing us, as well as couldn't meet a more genuine and dedicated staff to assist us.Their responses to our needs are prompt and reliable.Thank You SSKB Management for granting such great employees to look after us.
Many Thanks
Lawrie Dingwall
G.O.G. Body Corporate
Forest Lake 4078
Queensland

Hi Lawrie, Thank you for sharing all the reasons how Megan and Chloe have made a positive difference in your community. We will be sure to let them know.

SSKB Professional

We have been in our unit for over a year, and SSKB ( Cassie)is our strata manager. I am on the committee and regularly liaise with SSKB. They have been very professional and quickly respond to queries, providing sound advice. Michelle has recently joined the team and reflects the same professionalism. I don’t hesitate to recommend them.

Hi Mick, Thank you for sharing all the reasons how Cassie and Michelle have made a positive difference in your community. We will be sure to let them know.

Great Manager - Tania Stewart

Being a building manager, there's nothing more important to have a switched-on body corporate manager on the team. Tania is one of the most switched-on body corporate manager I have worked with. She not just follow up with the works pending, but also will follow through with all the standards and procedures. I do not need to worry if she has forgotten about certain things as she is always getting back to me on the issues I brought up.

Hi Fizban, Thank you for letting us know about the great job Tania is doing for your community. We will be sure to let her know.

Great team for your building

Kate and the team started with our complex 3 years ago after years of terrible service from another bunch. Since we have had them they have been superb in every facet of building management!! Change now to them!!

Hi Roland, Thank you for letting us know about the great job Kate is doing for your community! We will be sure to let her know.

Professional and dependable service

I have worked with SSKB for five years and have always found them 100% professional, knowledgeable and responsive. Aaron has a huge amount of experience and is consistently able to cut through to the real implications of issues and clearly articulate the pros and cons of a situation. Christina has always been willing to assist in a timely manner with any queries. I would not hesitate to recommend SSKB as capable and dependable body corporate managers

Hi Sarah, Thank you for sharing all the reasons how Aaron and Christina have made a positive difference in your community.

Professional, helpful and friendly

I am very happy with the service Community Managers Megan Longford and Chloe Martinelli have provided to our complex. They are thorough, knowledgeable and always a pleasure to deal with. My queries are always followed up promptly and I feel secure knowing we are in such good hands. I have thoroughly enjoyed the association and look forward to it continuing.

Hi Kerri, Thank you for letting us know about the great job Megan and Chloe are doing for your community!

Professionalism and Integrity

I have had the pleasure of dealing with SSKB for the past 5 years and vouch for their professionalism and the high levels of service they provide. I have particularly valued the knowledge they have of Strata affairs and their ability to communicate it in simple laymans terms while providing advice. Their strength lies in their Community Managers of whom I have dealt with a few and I particularly appreciate the advice provided to me by Aaron Jeffrey and Alex LaMotta. They in turn are ably supported by others.

Hi Bruce, Thank you for letting us know about the great work being done by Aaron and Alex, and that our support team is delivering great service.

Tania Stewart - Strong, Knowledgeable and engaging

I have worked with SSKB for over 10 years as Chairperson of a Body Corporate. In truth, they are only as good as their staff - we have had some good ones and some not so good. Tania is up there with the best. She has worked in strata management from all perspectives (letting manager & corporate manager & BC Committee). She knows her stuff, can explain it simply and can engage with the different parties in a way that gets progress. She is no-nonsense and picks up the phone rather than relying on email. I have found her to be a willing partner in ensuring our complex is managed effectively. I appreciate her insights, advice and suggested ways forward - thank you Tania.

Hi Michael, Thank you for sharing all the reasons how Tania has made a positive difference in your community. We will be sure to let her know.

Excellent Community Manager Tania Stewart

I have worked with 4 different community managers and assistants, among them all, Tania is the STAR! She has comprehensive knowledge of management rights and strata management and excellent communication skills which have added to her professional ability and made our lives so much easier.

Hi Monica, Thank you for letting us know about the great job Tania is doing for your community. We think Tania is a star too!

Good BC manager good service

As a new onsite manager here, SSKB BC manager has given me a lot of help and advices to deal with all kinds of issues. She Tania is perfect. she is a good communicator and reliable and trusted. I am happy with her.

Hi Danny, We're delighted to hear that Tania has been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let her know.

Great service, very well informed and professional

I have worked with several members of the SSKB team over the last two years and every single community manager has been professional and very well informed in all things to do with the Body Corporate.

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference SSKB's community managers make. We'll let the team know!

Delighted with our Community Managers

As a new Chairperson for a large complex on the Gold Coast I work closely with Catherine Dickinson our Community Manager. Catherine is highly professional and passionate about community living. She constantly provides support to the committee. Catherine is always available to discuss and guide us on issues involving the complex. We are delighted by Catherine and Monique Scott constantly excellent client service and Monique’s assiduous attention to detail.

Hi Sonja, Thank you so much for telling us about the great work Catherine and Monique have been doing for your community. We'll be certain to let them know.Hi.. It was my pleasure

Smooth Sailing

I manage two unit complexes totalling 160 townhouses. I have been dealing with Courtney Pratt of SSKB for the past 4 years. Courtney always has had all the time in the world when I call her to discuss any and every detail with me no matter how big or small. Her communication and response times are excellent. She has always gone above and beyond to ensure that the owners and body corporate committee are always her first priority.

Hi Michelle, Thank you for letting us know about the great work Courtney has been doing for your communities. We'll be sure to let her know!

Kate is professional with all aspects of the management. Kate has good communication skills, professional, knowledgeable, approachable and quick to respond to queries. Thank you Kate.

Hi Don, Thank you for letting us know about the great work Kate is doing. We're delighted to pass on your thanks.

SSKB a pleasure to work with

Oliver does not need too many words to communicate. He allows my wife and myself to do our job and when he has to bring his ideas across he does it in a constructive manner rather than imposive.
We feel comfortable working with Oliver.

Hi Dago, Thank you so much for your kind words about the great work done by Oliver - we'll sure to let him know!