Champion Loans Cash Loans

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very happy with my loan

Very happy with champion loans. Got a good outcome with easy repayments. Also was updated each day until I received a outcome on how I was going. Would definitely recommend.

Loan Term 2 months

Real people who help

I have been with champion loans for a few years they have always helped out and you can speak to the team and they look at all angles to suit you. I recommend them.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Cash Arrival1 day(s)
Hi Jacqueline, thank you for your lovely feedback. We're so glad you continued to use our services over the years. Cheers, Champion Loans

Excellent loan company!!!

Best loan place I've ever dealt with! Excellent customer service very helpful and understanding. So friendly the staff are lovely especially Emily she is so kind and professional. Would recommend to anyone, very fast service and they always keep you up to date with your application. I would also like to mention their repayments are very cheap and easy to manage in your budget, they accept you if you have bad credit and even if your unemployed like myself I guarantee they will always do their best to help you with a loan. Emma is also very lovely at champion loans so helpful and friendly. Champion loans have always been there for me in my time of needing cash for whatever reason they always help me get out of financial stress, and emergencies.

Thanks again for everything you have done for me, and my family.

I love your loans keep up the good work!! :)

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Term 6 months

Do not use Champion loans

Do not use Champion loans

After several days of calling the Maroochydore store after I had submitted my app', I knew I was up for a bad experience. My "loan manager" called me, finally after several emails and calls, [name removed], explains shes been trying to get a hold of me, (LIE). Mid call, the phone cuts out.. I call them back literally 2 seconds later. The bloke who answers says "Are you a lawyer?" Great.. He tells me shes already on a call with another customer and to wait for her to call me back. Another day passes.

She emails me.

They ask for 4 references.. 4? I hand them over. Get told to wait as we are "awaiting on an outcome".

Finally I get the declined message. I mean, its fine if you cannot provide me credit. But don't string me along for 3 days, with less than pathetic service from a "loan manager". They basically make you feel like your on the verge of approval so you don't go elsewhere. Check their reviews on Facebook and Product Review, all the same stuff but different stores.

Stay clear from these losers. So many other companies who I would rather deal with. Thankful I was declined by the end of it.

Application Process
Hi Raw N. Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear you are disappointed with the delivery and outcome of your application. While we aim to have a response for our customers the same day, there can be delays on occasion, especially if we’re unable to reach you to discuss your application. The situation you describe is very uncommon so I’d love the opportunity to look into your account personally and clarify the situation. If you could email your full name and contact number to sales@championloans.com.au or call 0754527400 I will certainly investigate and get back to you. Cheers, Bianca

Best people to do business with they are amazing

Champion loans has been the best people to deal with ..They understand people’s situations and that not everybody fits in the same situation ..They have always been there for me ..

Application Process
Hi Candice, Thank you for your review! We do try to accommodate different circumstances so it's great to hear we could help you and that you're happy with our service. Cheers, Champion Loans :)

These guys are the best have had about 5 loans and the process was so easy

PERFECT couldnt be better or easier the girls are great and payments to suit your needs would highly recommend this place for a loan will definitely be getting more loans from these guys

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Cash Arrival3 day(s)
Thanks so much for the brilliant review and for continuing to choose us! We really appreciate it. We'll be here again the future if you ever need us ;) Cheers, Champion Loans

Amazing

The ladies were amazing especially Lori she has been amazing and the staff are amazing can't wait to pay it all because I will always have them if I need them ..

Loan Term 6 months
Cash Arrival1 day(s)
Thank you for sharing your lovely review Meranda! We really appreciate it :) Cheers, Champion Loans

Happy customer

Im 100% happy with Champion loans ,would highly recommended them to anyone ,specially Erin that i dealt with ,she was very friendly and helpful , and talking to someone makes it so much easier

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Cash Arrival1 day(s)
Thanks so much for your awesome review Marie. We love hearing from happy customers. We think Erin is pretty great too :) Cheers, Champion Loans

Easiest hassle free application process I've ever had and the gentleman I dealt with Calvin,i give him 11/10 for service

I give Calvin 11/10 as I already stated and the whole experience was 2nd to none and I will keep using champion and I have put them forward to all the ppl I know

Loan Term 18 months