Part of Champion Loans  4.7

Application Process

Barry d
Barry d
  Cash Loans

Great service purchased an ebike as mine was stolen

Complete great service happy with wat I was offered to me Show details
Jeanette
JeanetteSouth-Eastern Region, NSW4 posts

All very good review

Staff wonderful. Loan very quickly organised. Money paid quickly. More than happy with my experience. Show details ·  1
Joanne D.
Joanne D.South-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Excellent service

Champion loans are great to deal with very friendly staff always helpful explain everything to you have been with champion loans now for a couple of years and highly recommend them Show details ·  1
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
  Cash Loans

Great and understanding company!

Really the best company to deal with for small cash loans. The staff are always friendly and understanding plus they do give loans to people on disability. I have used Champion Loans twice now and I have been really happy to use them because everything is upfront so you are fully informed about the loan. I will continue to use Champion Loans for any future loan that I might need. Positive experience both times. Show details ·  1
Shevaun Russell
Shevaun RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellence

U guys helps me in a tough time financially.
I thanku very much for U help when others wouldn't. Absolutely recommend this company to every one who thought they couldn't get help ,these people can and have. Show details ·  1
Kelly S
Kelly SCentral, SA

Needed help

Fantastic customer service went above and beyond, extremely understanding and helpful thank you so much Show reply
Ange
Ange3 posts

First Class

First class experience with Champion Loans.
Quick, simple process.
The customer service I received was outstanding.
Karen P
Karen P

Great experience

They were very friendly and helped me to get a cash loan to help with my car repairs. They didn’t judge me for being on Centrelink payments because I’m a full time carer they were willing to help me with my situation. Show reply
Carmel S.
Carmel S.

Love this company

I’ve had a few loans and an extension with this company so far. The staff are gorgeous and very understanding. The application is easy and fast, once your details and statements are done the first time you apply, that’s it! No more applications for future loans. Funds are transferred fast once approved. Stress free, easy loans. Repayments are really good and they are Centrelink friendly. Overall a really good experience and a great company. Give them a go! You won’t be disappointed! Show details ·  1
Sean C.
Sean C.2 posts

Potential scam sms received

I received a sms asking for documents from my mobile, which people hacked last week. Scamwatch was notified and may call police asap.
Champion Loans
Champion Loans   DM
nessienoo1212
nessienoo1212Wimmera, VIC10 posts
  Cash Loans

The first place ever to answer the phone in a couple of rings and speak English. Great communication. Highly Recommend!

I joined up over a month ago and called today with a question. They answerwd in a couple of rings. No transfers. No hour hold. They answered on tne number and spoke perfect English and i was helped straight away. Very impressed. Show reply
Jennah
JennahNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

Very fast turn around

Very fast turn around from enquiring to electric documents, sign sealed and delivered. Customer service are helpful and timely surprisingly fast and respectful.
The rate was lower than expected. Show details ·  1
Liz
LizHobart, TAS4 posts

Hardship

These guys have been very understanding and willing to work with you when times are tough. I recently lost my job and we found a solution that makes us both happy. Show details ·  1
Kerry
KerrySydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Highly recommend

Fast and easy online application.
Would recommend them to everyone.
Jody Buglar
Jody BuglarGippsland, VIC

Quick and Easy

Was extreamly helpful with process for a positive outcome thanking you