Chanel

Chanel

3.7

• Sizing True to size (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)
Lei

LeiVictoria

Favourite Brand For Life

Chanel the brand I will never change! Been using the Mademoiselle lotion for life and it’s always been my favourite. People would always ask what Am I wearing beautiful smell!!

Product Appearance As advertised
Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chanel lumiere Velvet Foundation

I love this foundation it is easy to apply with a brush and as i am over 50 i dont want to to use powder this sets and you dont need to. I love the packaging and a little goes a long way. This suits normal to dry skin and gives a flawless finish. Very easy to apply long wearing I love it

Product Appearance As advertised

Find out how Chanel compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Misty Ava

Misty Avasydney

Lowered standards

I went into Myer in Sydney to look for lipsticks in 3 shades. After enquiring with a recent hire of theirs I was told by her that she’s “new here and she finks she has ve free colours I was looking for” I had to laugh and then I walked away. When Chanel starts hiring people who they think not fink can speak English properly I might return.

My favorite.

Amazing moisturizing creams, serums...my favorite go to..i love Guerlain too..but Chanel is my absolute fav...i tried all the drug store, medical spa and high end..i go back to Chanel. Sisley and La prairie are close.

sarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

I really love this foundation, it works with my skin amazingly, good coverage, doesn't emphasize pores, rough skin texture, or peach fuzz, good colour match, lasting power (on my combo skin), turns into a lovely silky smooth powder/matte finish and it doesn't break me out.

sarah

This review is meant for the chanel perfection lumiere

Reg.

Reg.AU

One of my favourite brands!

When it comes to makeup, Guerlain and Chanel are my preferred choices! I am a woman who doesn't look her age, but younger. It is genetics but also wise choices. When I was younger I didn't choose my makeup as carefully as I do now, and since I started using Guerlain and Chanel, I have noticed my skin has improved! when I was in my 20s my skin was much oilier and my pores were larger, that has changed, now I have beautiful skin. I absolutey love Chanel! Its sunscreens and skin treatments are great too!

Oh, Kylie

Oh, KylieAustralia

IN LOVE

So I've never had any luck with foundations - either they are too drying, totally not the right colour for me, they leave my face looking ghostly in photos or it feels like I'm wearing a face mask. But a friend recommended the Chanel Mat Lumiere to me and my life has since changed. It feels so light on the skin that sometimes I think I forgot to put any foundation on. I went to Myers and the lady there helped my pick the right colour. My face looks flawless in photos too. Amazing product!
easy to apply, colour suits skin tone

Lululove

LululoveLaunceston, Tasmania

My going out makeup!

I have used both mat lumiere foundation and now another called mat perfection (not 100% on the name), I love both of them as my face doesn't go shiny! I tend to keep these for going out / occasions as they can clog the pores a bit and aren't exactly cheap. The newer one smells amazing too !
Quality product , good coverage

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Chanel compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

SleeplessinMelbourne

SleeplessinMelbourneCanberra 2600, ACT

Faceless

Tried this product after seeing some ok reviews and the talk-up by the shop assistant. Worst I've ever tried. I put it on as recommended, and after putting on my foundation, I used loose powder and all layers just came off on the puff. Tried several ways off putting this primer on. No moisturiser, with moisturiser, left it to dry, put on foundation straight away. All ways resulted in the same. Make up just came straight off. The bit that did stay on, after a slight bit of moisture or sweat, if I touched my face, it once again, came straight off.

Didn't even feel nice going on. Felt like paint.