MPN: 113050

2.8

• Smell
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
nicky h.

nicky h.Canberra 2600, ACT

Lovely smell

Such a good smell ! Does change the smell fragrance for longer day. Got complement all the time with this parfume. Really recommend for mature executive. The only criticisms probably the price

Purchased in January 2019.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
OldManDingo

OldManDingoSydney

$240 to smell like chemicals.

Purchased in January 2020 at Myer for A$240.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

Won't be buying

I first tried a Sample of this perfume yesterday and really liked it . After reading the bad reviews I certainly won't be spending money buying it if the sample is different to what you pay for . Thanks for your reviews so we are all aware .

Courtney

CourtneyAlbany, New Zealand

Samples are stronger than actual bottles BEWARE

Bought a 200ml of the intense version from david jones because of a sample i was given at the same store, after getting the bottle I compared the two and the sample was clearly stronger! The 200ml edp intense smells watered down in comparison, such a bait and switch and totally ripped off. BEWARE

Shame on chanel

Sad change. Not same fragrance. Appears to be drastic change
Hardly any scent. Why an "intense" when the old regular was awesome. Something about this change "stinks".. smells like greed.:( will find new manufacturer/fragrance.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$120.00.

Kaydie

KaydieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used to Love it but now .....

I have been wearing Coco Mademoiselle for nearly 15 years. Always complements on the fragrance. My daughters always said it was a mum fragrance and whenever they smelt it it reminded them of mum. Now no complements, I feel like there is no lingering fragrance. So so disappointed. Now I need to find another signature fragrance. Chanel what’s changed..because it has...

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for A$240.00.

Not worth it for me

Smells too floral and powdery. Very strong initially and a lot nicer after 2-3 hours, subtle. Lasts a very long time, could smell it faintly after 24 hours. I can see why it’s popular but it’s not for me

Purchased in April 2019.

Not happy

Not happyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

coco mademoiselle intense The smell does not last for 2 minutes! Such a RIP OFF!!!

I just recently bought chanel mademoiselle for $433 dollars. I was promised that it would last for 8 hours but it doesn’t even last 2 minutes!!! I demand my $433 Back! Such a RIP OFF!!! Extremely DISAPPOINTED!!!

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for A$433.00.

Certainly not the old Eau De Parfum

2 weeks ago I bought the 200ml Coco Madomoselle. I’ve used this for the past few years. I just couldn’t smell it on myself. My husband and friends used to comment on how lovely I smelled, not this time. I took it back and they gave me another one, same experience. I returned that one, and I got a 100ml today not opened it yet, but if no difference this will go back and I will never purchase it again.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer Retail Stores.

Moni

MoniDerby

Why don’t Chanel see these reviews

I purchased a bottle for my wife who has worn this for numerous years. She was very disappointed with it and sent it back to Chanel, got a new bottle and still no good, my wife would love to have her old perfume back but sadly I don’t think they are LISTENING, the scent was totally different and struggled to last an hour, come on Chanel get this old perfume back to its original state so all your loyal customers would again be happy !!!!!!

Formula change is not good

I’ve worn this perfume since the early 2000s and the last bottle I purchased just this Spring is clearly a different formulation. I don’t get comments when I wear it and used to receive many compliments throughout the day. I miss the original formulation.

Diz

DizSydney

Coco Madamoiselle ... Sucked In .. Rubbish Do Not Buy

Coco madamoiselle and Coco Madamoiselle Intense look almost exactly the same, Is this deliberate? You should be able to grab your favourite perfume without having to play spot the difference in the bottles. Well the intense doesn’t last .. I will not be wasting my money purchasing this again. Very disappointed as I did not expect this from such a Big name brand. It has made me feel straight Out sucked in.

Absolutely rubbish do not buy this !!

No fragrance apart from the initial spritz fades in 2 mins , absolute waste of your money folks ! My husband bought this for me for my birthday as it was the perfume I wore on our wedding day so he thought !! Wasn't directed by the consulted or informed that it was a new one ! So when I opened it I was like oh this is different and opened it and sprayed myself and immediately new this was going to be rubbish , the word intense gave me a bit of hope I though you know what ! I will give this a try ! But now I am regretting be it and want to return it but not sure how that will go as ii have sprayed it a couple of times ! I am still gonna try !

Disappointed

I had finally found my signature fragrance. I had people stop me everywhere I went. It really made me feel more confident. Relaunch and bring it back please. I would be willing to pay more if I had to. I don’t want to start a search all over again.

Deborah

Deborah

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

I have been wearing Coco Mademoiselle for years and always receive compliments on my scent. I recently purchased the new extra large EDP bottle and am extremely disappointed with it. I believe since the introduction of Intense they have lightened the original. I’m am extremely disappointed given the cost of the product. I have not had a compliment since I started using this bottle.

ShezMain Beach

Paid $234.00 and feel like I've been ripped off

I have been wearing Coco Mademoiselle for 10 years and this last purchase is no better than an eau de toilette
In the past where one spray would last a whole day, three barely make a few hours. I have never purchased this perfume at a discounted price as I know Chanel never discount, but feel like my latest purchase is a watered down version of past years. Can't help but wonder if the release of the Intense is why the original is now less Intense. Was going to buy the Intense @ $248.00 but found it too overpowering bordering on sickly sweet. So disappointed and will not be purchasing again.

Beautiful Lady

Beautiful LadyAUCKLAND NZ

Not feeling beautiful

I am so very disappointed in my.purchase of coco chanel mademoiselle and the Paris one in NZ I paid over 200 dollars per bottle I tried to return it but they said it's fine I went to another store and purchased 2 more bottles same problem. I have been wearing coco chanel perfumes for the last 5yrs. I am travelling to Australia next month so duty free I will try my last attempt as it's so expensive to just throw away. My fingers are crossed I have been complimented on my.perfume in the past which made me feel beautiful. Here's hoping I can be beautiful again.

Reg.

Reg.AU

Love it!

Sweet

SweetLondon

Unbelievable con - absolutely no smell

I paid over £100 from The Perfume Store for a bottle of coco channel Mademoiselle - a real treat for myself. What an absolute waste of money and I really feel I’ve been conned. There is virtually no smell to it. Within 2-3 minutes of spraying on my wrist the smell had gone.
On a recent special occasion, my husband actually asked if I’d forgotten to use my new perfume despite me spraying at least 20 puffs.
I will be taking it back to the shop.

sally

sallyMain beach

Fraud - Coco Chanel Mademoiselle Perfume "Intense" new formula $250

This product is an absolute fraud.
I changed from the Coco Mademoiselle eau de perfume to the "Intense" one. Reason was that it is marketed as more intense and longer lasting compared to the standard one.
This is a blatant lie and fraud. It is not Intense. A totally different and cheap scent and it loses its flagarance within 30 minutes... I called Chanel HO in Sydney who denied everything. I will follow up with my authorised Chanel retail supplier.
Do not buy this product