Cheap as Chips Carpet Cleaning

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cheap as Chips Carpet Cleaning

TinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy and pleased

Suzzane Rosach
16 Kalamunda court Melton
Am very very pleased with the work done today
Professionally done By Homer Tina and Ivan
Very happy , timing was all right too ..very friendly polite

Jill M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If you have a heart... but no lift... do not use this company

Shiranee
ShiraneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

House window & Blinds Cleaning

Had Deepak & Rose come over to do the cleaning. Very pleasant obliging and did a fantastic job. They were very punctual and reliable . I recommend them quite highly to anyone.

Shiranee Mahesan

Cheap As ChipsCheap as Chips Carpet Cleaning

Thank you so much for your positive review! We will share this with our operator to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Quick and highly professional

Toden and her team were absolutely fantastic, on-time, professional and completed the job in a very timely manner. The end of lease clean was perfect and the products used left a lovely fresh scent. We'll happily call on them again!

Cheap As ChipsCheap as Chips Carpet Cleaning

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our operator to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Cheap as Chips Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Kate BamfordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A scam that has been operating for too long!

Kate Bamford

Hi CAC, I now fully understand why you do not like anyone else at the property besides the client. You are not able to apply your unethical coercion tactics in front of witnesses.

Lynne A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not let the name fool you

I was called on the morning to say that they would be an hour late. I was quoted more than my first quote from another company. I was told it would take 4 hours however work commenced after 9:30 & was completed before 12:00. The cleaning services was poor however on my receipt it was ticked that the property was in poor condition even though I was told verbally it was in a good condition. The carpets was soaking wet. Very Disappointed!

Lynne A.

None of this applies. Do not use excuses. Thank-you!

Richard
Richard Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great professional and efficient service

Norland was great at communicating and prompt timely service. A pleasure to deal with. Full inspection was offered and completed. Would recommend him to others. Receipt provided for end of lease clean

jerry g.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t be lured in by there initial cheap price

E A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would not use again

• +1Thumbnail

DisgruntledGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Underquoted and average job

Cheap As ChipsCheap as Chips Carpet Cleaning

Would you be able to let us know when was the job done and which suburb you are in so we can further investigate this issue?

Disgruntled

Will you offer a partial refund?

Cheap As ChipsCheap as Chips Carpet Cleaning

We need to have a look at your booking first to know who did the job for you.

Tiles as good as new!

Our kitchen and bathroom tiles were filthy. Bimsara did an amazing job and now they are as good as new. Will definitely get this done more often and will use them when the carpets need doing.

Excellent work by Himal!

Quick, easy and excellent results! Himal was professional, polite and hard working and did an exceptional job steam cleaning our carpets. The booking process was easy and we were able to make a booking for the following morning.

Cheap as Chips should be called Expensive & Crap

JOY
JOY

You have no idea what you are talking about. The house was empty apart from a lounge suite & in a clean condition & this is how I described it in detail when I got my quote. STOP trying to justify your sloppy over priced work.

angelo
angelo Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great work done himal

Himal was here and he had done a really good gob on my carpets definitely recommending both the cleaner and the cleaning company from my side. . .great great great great

D Peeryman
D PeerymanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome job

Awesome job, very quick and completed very fast. Everything clean by Mithu and team/ Thank you for the wonderful team. Very satisfied with the cleaning done and result. Kind regards, Debbie