2.9

Abdel Kader Ghannam2 posts
  • +2Thumbnail
E.Mc
E.Mc

Under quote to get the job…

Organised for my carpets to get cleaned. They under quote to get the job and then arrive on the day to tell you the real price which is more than what they first said… just be honest and realistic about your prices. I would prefer to hear the highest price for what I require then get roped in and put in a position on the day when the carpet cleaner arrives and says the job will cost $150 + gst when I was quoted $109 on the phone. Bit hard to then turn him away when I want my carpets cleaned and he is already inside my house.
In the end the job took him less than an hour - would have thought for $150 + gst more than an hour would have been spent cleaning the carpets.
Teagan
TeaganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Steve K
Steve K3 posts

Not cheap and never again

Was charged double advertised price, stains appear worse, carpet was wet for two days and no "money back guarantee". Avoid like COVID
Laura
LauraSouthwest, VIC
jac c.
jac c.

Dodgy do not use!

On the phone said they would do my 5 bedroom carpet for $180, when they arrived said $460 because the rooms are bigger, on the phone they said it would only cost 180 and no mention of size and my rooms are actually a lot smaller than the average. Couldnt afford the 460 and took off the deep clean and it came down to 260. Have no idea how you can get quoted a price and have it almost triple! Wht not just say how much it would actually cost on the phone, I guess thats how a dodgy buisness runs. So bad!
Wes M
Wes MNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service by Sumith

I was incredibly impressed by Sumith. He arrived on time and was polite and courteous throughout. The carpets look amazing. I would definitely recommend.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
John R.
John R.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great cleaning!

Cleaned gutters
Great job and cleaned up any mess
Highly recommended
Very neat! Show reply
KLW
KLWVictoria11 posts

Not that cheap, wouldn’t recommend

First cleaner never showed up nor did they call me.
I then rang to follow up and had to be sent a new cleaner several hours later.
Cleaning was ok but he missed a few bits that we discussed and then also charged more for other things I was not told weren’t included.
Ended up costing $600 for 2 bedroom apartment.

Pretty expensive

Thanuja W.
Thanuja W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service by Boon

Just had my carpets cleaned from Cheap as Chips!! What a fantasic job by Boon Tan! Highly recommend.Thanks for the great job again! Show reply
Angie
AngieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Get a few quotes!

I got a quite specifically for end of lease bond return and gave accurate information about the number of rooms, bathrooms etc. I did not get alternative quotes and I booked it for the last day of my lease. When the cleaner arrived he walked through the house and told me the price was now 2.3 times what they quoted. I have always kept the house clean and my landlord has been very happy with how I maintain the house, so it’s not like it was in a bad state. In fact I cleaned the bathrooms before they came. They did do a good job with cleaning but I felt trapped to pay more because I had no time to do anything else. Get a few quotes and give yourself time so you don’t get ripped off!
joy
joyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

NOT SO CHEAP AND THE WORST

I had a cleaning job done by this company and it was to say the worst cleaning job of all, they give you a quote then when they start attempting to clean they come and tell you its going to more money. I took this company to VCAT and won so anyone who has been in the same position as me I highly recommend taking them to VCAT believe me its worth it, I won & the manager [Name Removed] is an absolute liar & was proven so.
EBONY
EBONY

On time. Quick and easy. Great clean

On time
Quick and easy
Great clean
Reasonably priced
Have used many times, highly recommend Show reply