Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic

Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic

the only program or weight loss regimen that works for me.

The first few days are a little tricky but you soon forget about that as the food is balanced and energy is amazing. Its great knowing that every day, week and month there's no need to think to myself "have I been naughty? Have I eaten bad food?" My self esteem has rocketed with the steady weight loss and also with the knowledge that I would get to my goal weight with ease. Also being post menopausal generally weight loss is very difficult to say the least. But not with Cohens. The Facebook forum group is highly supportive and encouraging as are the Cohens consultants. I am so happy I signed up .

Bev

BevPerth, WA

Tough but possible

The program brought results quickly and this is what motivated me to stay with it. Found it tough the first week but meal planning really helped and proved especially effective! So grateful for this eating program!

Katarina

Katarina South East Queensland, QLD

Program was easy to follow

First couple of days was hungry but after that I got used to it and loved it felt much better not bloated and tired had much more energy big thanks to Dr Choen and team.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Erna V.

Erna V.Perth, WA

Hard work but worth every cent. Invest in yourself-you won’t regret it!

Started the program and have seen the rewards in such a short time. Amazing program-I have seen the benefits inside and out. I was able to complete the program and did sign up for an additional 12 weeks after my initial contract. Reached my goal weight. I have slept better and my skin looks amazing! I was never hungry on the program and will continue with their recommendations.

MoniqueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tough but effective

I have to say I never really felt full, but I wasn't hungry often at all.
The program was pretty straight forward to follow. I kept it out on my bench to refer to and to make sure it was always on the back of my mind when I went to the kitchen out of bordum

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Feeling healthy and happy again

Ad

It becomes a habit very soon !

The program was easy to follow, uses every day food easy to find in supermarkets. People asked me If I was hungry and I could truthfully answer that I was not- iv fact even though I have lost a huge amount and dropped 2 sizes - I will continue this lifestyle most of the time going forward

Changed my life... !

Good choices of seafood, red and white meat. Salads & veggies. Still got to eat 2 fruit everyday. I really didn’t feel hungry but I did space out fruit and biscuits and meals rather than eating a lot of food at one time. Looked forward to weigh in each week!

New lease on life

The food may seem minimal, and it does take the body about 3 to 4 days to adjust, but once you are over that initial start ..... the food is sufficiently balanced that you are not hungry between meals, and you feel more alive. The program is easy to follow, it is strict, but it WORKS! Weekly emails are motivating, and one word of advise - measure yourself weekly as the program suggests - this was by far the most motivating factor for me. In 6 months I lost almost 2m all over.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works but now I have no Gallbladder!

The program works and I dropped a lot of weight but it also caused gall stones and I had to get my gall bladder removed. This has now caused a lot of new health issues for me, including weight gain. I wish I hadn't done the diet at all and still had my gall bladder.

Definitely perfect for me

I got a bit hungry for the first five days but then i was able to adapt. I tried to control myself not to deviate on my plan. These diet really works for me and thank God i was able to discipline myself and get to eat a healthy food.

Lola

LolaPerth, WA

Finally an effective weight loss program

After trying many other weight loss programs, shakes, diets, exercise ,,etc.
With Cohen's weight loss clinic I was able to lose the excess weight and feel good within myself again.
The food was fresh and natural and I got used to the plan within few days.

Jonny

JonnyAlice Springs, NT

Supported Discipline

The food is adequate. Making soup and using Bok Choy was my staple dinner. The water in soup bulks up the evening meal. It definitely gets harder to satisfy hunger as you trend toward reaching goal weight.
I was able to follow the program but it does require perseverance and discipline.

Robyn Blucher

Robyn BlucherSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is my Lifestyle everyday.....following Dr Cohen's has changed my life forever :)

Yes.....I was full and never felt hungry or had a growling tummy....very satisfying 100%
Yes.....I had absolutely no problem or hardship following the programme.....I thoroughly enjoyed being disciplined and stuck to it 100%....but that is how I choose to live my life anway.
Would highly recommend and in fact am still recommending Cohens to my friends who need help.

Linda L.

Linda L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Effective program

The program was easy to follow, with it clearly explained in all of the information provided from the clinic. I varied from being hungry at times, to not being hungry at other times. The objective is to lose weight, so obviously you are going to be hungry at certain times!

It’s true.... it works!!

Truth, I was initially dreading the first week. I had visions of being cranky, hungry and headaches whilst in the detox stage, however, I followed my program and was lucky enough to not experience any symptoms. The food, on most days filled me up and when it didn’t, I realised I hadn’t drunk my water quota. Within days I noticed my joints were no longer aching, I sleep better. So thankful for the support that was there when I needed. Preparation is key. Cohens is a great program to lose weight.

In Cohens I dropped 20kg in 8 weeks. I stuck to the plan religiously. Thanks

I followed the plan exactly. Everything that was in the program happened. I felt hungry and a little grumpy in the first few days then came right. I did not feel hungry in between meals unless I left it over 5 hours. I found Cohens a great way to loose weight as long as you stick to the plan. Thanks

Brookster84

Brookster84Brisbane

Perfect!! The science is in the diet

Gabby

GabbyEyre Peninsula, SA

Best thing that I've done for 12 weeks

My personal journey, I'll never forget in these crazy times!! It's really helped me get back on my feet as I was over weight and unhappy and felt terrible about by body and myself with anxiety building up, I was not in a nice place. You have put me back on my feet, eating better and Not drinking Alcohol, I can't thank you enough for the support and hopefully with this knowledge I'll never let myself go to that sad place again!!

Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Succeeded - Lisa Bubb

After a couple of weeks into the program the hunger subsided.
Some days I was hungry but most days satisfied.
If I did exercise it definitely brought on the hunger.
The program was very manageable.
Key to success was to be organised.

Start DateFebruary 2020