Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic

Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic

Pros

Has helped reviewers lose weight
Easy to stick to
Great support from consultants

Tis
TisVictoria

I appreciate the discipline of the program and the prompt support to my questions.

The food was more than I was previously eating, it is the time management of eating and of course drinking the water throughout the day.
The firm instructions were appreciated and easy to follow, and it changed my life discipline of taking packed food with me for the day, rather than missing meals.

Lil S
Lil SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best option for getting back to my desired weight

I'm so grateful for this program. It works so well for me and it delivered my desired outcome for weight loss. The support and the service is so helpful and efficient. I would recommend it to all.

Ash Kohli
Ash KohliPerth, WA

Powerful Life changing program

The best and most powerful program ever. This is my second time. I was able to keep the weight off for 10 years the first time but lost focus and put the weight back on. 10 years after, I was able to as easily lose the weight again. My weight loss has changed not only my life but all of my families lives and I have motivated so many people around me. Keep it up Cohen! I did feel a bit hungry at times though but was able to easily manage it.

Jenny
Jenny

Amazing Weight loss plan....I will use this as a life long eating plan

The food was enough for me and it did fill me up...
I just loved the recipes and how it explains everything to a T....
I followed it for the first 4 weeks to the book and did go off a little as everything opened up after being locked down for a long time, otherwise i would have stuck to it 100%

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Debby
DebbySouth East Queensland, QLD

JUST DO IT!

I have been on many diets, and this made me accountable, i was able to stick to it, what motivates you to keep going is the proof on the facebook page where real people are loosing weight and so quickly. I found this very easy for meal preping and the cost of your food is minimal. You have great support from Dr Cohen and all his wonderful staff, they answered any question and you felt nothing was to dumb to ask.

Works really well

The food fills me up and keeps me satisfied throughout the day. The program was easy to follow but very restrictive when you had to go out. I found it very difficult when eating out to stick to the program 100 % because sometimes you just couldn't get what I needed.

Kim H.
Kim H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

The only programme works for me

I have now finally completed my diet and head into refeeding for the first time
The weekly support emails are really great and i now have the tools to control my weight

Great program. It works

The program works well. Great support from the consultant. The program is easy follow but you cannot eat outside during the period. I will recommend this program to anyone who wants to lose weight in a safest way.

Excellent program and easy

At first hungry but only because I was used to eating wrong things after that it’s enough. I stuck to it accordingly except twice and found it easy to do.

Lesley
LesleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tough but amazing results

The amount of food prescribed doesn’t look much but most days you’re not hungry, you feel good. It’s been so nice to feel comfortable in my clothes and fit my old ones!
It does help if you plan ahead - I prep my meals for work and freeze them, and other days I prep the evening before so I’m organized.
Because you’re not looking for food you have more time to do other things - like time with family, self care, relaxing. I’ve never had a program with consistent results, you won’t be disappointed.

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent for weight loss and overall toning and reduction in body measurements

The program is a strict one to follow, but if you commit to it, you'll notice the results really quickly.
The food is difficult to get use to for the first week and you do feel hungry but once you get into a routine and know what you can and can't have, its pretty easy to follow.
If you do have a bad day, pick yourself up and start again. Self care and positive thinking is the key.
Its about good choices and healthy living.

It never fails!!

Yes, most of the time. Some days it didn't, it depended on what I was doing or/if there were too many temptations around me. The last days I felt hungry, though.

Fran
Fran

Cohen's has been the most rewarding thing I have dine for myself. I have always struggled with hunger and exercising on on other diets. On Cohen's, exercise is not encouraged and hunger was not an issue at all. I feel that this has not been a diet but an actual lifestyle change that I am going to be able to maintain. Thank you Cohen's.

Annie
AnnieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Life changing

Once balanced it’s easy to stick to the food allowance.
It taught me how to build a good routine into daily life and I’m extremely confident I’m making good choices into the future and keeping the bad habits under control.

the only program or weight loss regimen that works for me.

The first few days are a little tricky but you soon forget about that as the food is balanced and energy is amazing. Its great knowing that every day, week and month there's no need to think to myself "have I been naughty? Have I eaten bad food?" My self esteem has rocketed with the steady weight loss and also with the knowledge that I would get to my goal weight with ease. Also being post menopausal generally weight loss is very difficult to say the least. But not with Cohens. The Facebook forum group is highly supportive and encouraging as are the Cohens consultants. I am so happy I signed up .

Kathy Donoghue
Kathy Donoghueasked

How many grams of Tofu can you eat for lunch or dinner

Esmerelda J.
Esmerelda J.asked

What happens if i skip a meal due to work on cohen diet

Janet
Janetasked

I’m interested in doing this program

See all Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic questions

Get an answer from our members and Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic representatives

About Cohen’s Weight Loss Clinic

Cohen’s Weight Loss Clinic is headed by Dr. Rami Cohen, a specialist who’s done extensive research on the relationship between hormones and obesity and weight loss. He created the ‘Cohen Diet’, which targets hormonal imbalances in order to control weight.

The clinic offers personal eating plans for weight loss, and also sells a range of health products, such as vitamins, supplements, and organic foods.

How does the Personal Eating Plan work?

Based on a blood test you take, an individiual eating plan is created to stimulate the 3 hormones (human growth hormone, insulin, and serotonin), so that your body starts sourcing its energy from stored fat. Once you’ve reached your goal weight, you then undertake a short, personalised ‘refeeding program’, which reintroduces foods that you previously ate.

The 12 week program includes email and telephone support, and costs $350.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that following the Cohen Diet helped them lose weight and maintain the lower weight. While not all users had reached their goal weight at the time of writing their review, they did say that following the diet helped them feel lighter and healthier.
  • The diet is easy to stick to, according to reviewers. They noted that the portions and meal types were simple to get used to.
  • Reviewers also said that they experienced great customer service with the weight loss clinic, saying that they felt well supported by the diet consultants.
CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs