Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic

Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic

4.4

New lease on life

The food may seem minimal, and it does take the body about 3 to 4 days to adjust, but once you are over that initial start ..... the food is sufficiently balanced that you are not hungry between meals, and you feel more alive. The program is easy to follow, it is strict, but it WORKS! Weekly emails are motivating, and one word of advise - measure yourself weekly as the program suggests - this was by far the most motivating factor for me. In 6 months I lost almost 2m all over.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works but now I have no Gallbladder!

The program works and I dropped a lot of weight but it also caused gall stones and I had to get my gall bladder removed. This has now caused a lot of new health issues for me, including weight gain. I wish I hadn't done the diet at all and still had my gall bladder.

Start DateApril 2009

Definitely perfect for me

I got a bit hungry for the first five days but then i was able to adapt. I tried to control myself not to deviate on my plan. These diet really works for me and thank God i was able to discipline myself and get to eat a healthy food.

Start DateSeptember 2020

Lola

LolaPerth, WA

Finally an effective weight loss program

After trying many other weight loss programs, shakes, diets, exercise ,,etc.
With Cohen's weight loss clinic I was able to lose the excess weight and feel good within myself again.
The food was fresh and natural and I got used to the plan within few days.

Jonny

JonnyAlice Springs, NT

Supported Discipline

The food is adequate. Making soup and using Bok Choy was my staple dinner. The water in soup bulks up the evening meal. It definitely gets harder to satisfy hunger as you trend toward reaching goal weight.
I was able to follow the program but it does require perseverance and discipline.

Robyn Blucher

Robyn BlucherSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is my Lifestyle everyday.....following Dr Cohen's has changed my life forever :)

Yes.....I was full and never felt hungry or had a growling tummy....very satisfying 100%
Yes.....I had absolutely no problem or hardship following the programme.....I thoroughly enjoyed being disciplined and stuck to it 100%....but that is how I choose to live my life anway.
Would highly recommend and in fact am still recommending Cohens to my friends who need help.

Start DateMay 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Linda L.

Linda L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Effective program

The program was easy to follow, with it clearly explained in all of the information provided from the clinic. I varied from being hungry at times, to not being hungry at other times. The objective is to lose weight, so obviously you are going to be hungry at certain times!

Start DateApril 2020

It’s true.... it works!!

Truth, I was initially dreading the first week. I had visions of being cranky, hungry and headaches whilst in the detox stage, however, I followed my program and was lucky enough to not experience any symptoms. The food, on most days filled me up and when it didn’t, I realised I hadn’t drunk my water quota. Within days I noticed my joints were no longer aching, I sleep better. So thankful for the support that was there when I needed. Preparation is key. Cohens is a great program to lose weight.

Start DateJune 2020

In Cohens I dropped 20kg in 8 weeks. I stuck to the plan religiously. Thanks

I followed the plan exactly. Everything that was in the program happened. I felt hungry and a little grumpy in the first few days then came right. I did not feel hungry in between meals unless I left it over 5 hours. I found Cohens a great way to loose weight as long as you stick to the plan. Thanks

Gabby

GabbyEyre Peninsula, SA

Best thing that I've done for 12 weeks

My personal journey, I'll never forget in these crazy times!! It's really helped me get back on my feet as I was over weight and unhappy and felt terrible about by body and myself with anxiety building up, I was not in a nice place. You have put me back on my feet, eating better and Not drinking Alcohol, I can't thank you enough for the support and hopefully with this knowledge I'll never let myself go to that sad place again!!

Start DateMarch 2020
Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Succeeded - Lisa Bubb

After a couple of weeks into the program the hunger subsided.
Some days I was hungry but most days satisfied.
If I did exercise it definitely brought on the hunger.
The program was very manageable.
Key to success was to be organised.

Kimberly

Kimberly

Cohens review diet

This diet is lovely, super clean and i do feel good eating the cleanest foods. Its nice you can have a little bit of fruit as well and crisps to make it feel like you arent dieting.

Start DateMay 2020

A better way of eating

Dispite the servings being comparitively small compared to how I would normally eat I feel satisfied and have learned the difference between real hunger and cravings. Forward planning has been really important to stay on track. It has been well worth the small sacrifices needed to accomplish my goal.

Start DateOctober 2019
Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

fantastic and re energising

The amount of food is great I did eat all my salada and fruit allowance so didn't really get hungry. The important thing is stick to the exact weights and items in the menus supplied it works. Just remember the reason you are doing this and that's for yourself stand proud of your achievements along the way even if you get frustrated. I tried for 8 years to lose my size and I have finally achieved it

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
tillytalbot08

tillytalbot08South East Queensland, QLD

The only one that works -for me!

Start DateOctober 2019

Find out how Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic compares to other Diet Programs

Closest thing to a quick fix - if you stick to it.

This program is utilizing all of the usual ingredients you would normally have in your fridge and pantry so it really is very achievable.
I found that over recent years that I have allowed many bad habits to creep in. Doing the Cohen's program has allowed me to recalibrate, reset and get back to basics. I probably took longer to do the program than I should have however I did find that the duration has allowed the good habits to be really well integrated into my lifestyle and my family life. My advice for anyone that needs to shift some weight and decides to go with the Cohen's program is: stick to it for as long as you can with no deviations.

Start DateJune 2019
Mel

MelVictoria

Feeling Fantastic

Third time over 11 years completing this program, great success each time but the other times I let the weight creep back on.
I followed the plan, made the changes and reached my goal weight. Support provided has been wonderful and really love the Facebook page and seeing everyone share there feelings, achievements and recipe ideas. Feel fabulous and have my confidence back and love being able to fit into my clothes comfortable again!!!

A very effective diet

I've been on the program for 10 weeks and lost 17.8 kg and reached my goal weight. I was able to follow the program closely except for Christmas week, when I basically feasted for seven days. But I followed it very strictly again from Boxing Day until now. The program has worked very well for me and I respect Dr Cohen's precision.

Sally Sall

Sally SallPerth, WA

NIL CODE OF ETHICS

Rip off scam, The staff are nothing buy bullying others on a Facebook group, Margaret Natalie comes to mind, and several others who admin it. Pick and Choose who they will allow in the group.

Start DateJanuary 2019

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Never looked or felt better!

After day four I was not hungry, if you stick to eating every five hours the food is more than enough.
For the first nine weeks I was able to stick to the program 100%, closer to Christmas it was a little harder and there was the odd day that I would not follow it 100%. I did however make sure I went straight back following the progr8100% the very next day.

Start DateSeptember 2019