Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic

Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic

See the Best Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A lifestyle change that works

The Cohen's program is based and catered to each individual.
The program is set to meal weights that keep you comfortable and full throughout your weight loss journey.
The program is straight forward and easy to follow, if there was something you were unsure of you have a great support team backing you up by phone or email.
Would definitely recommend this program to others seeking change, it works and is great!

Start DateMarch 2019
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

The diet that really works!

* No hunger pangs whatsoever. The portion on my personal prescription is just right and it fills me up during the day.
* I have no problem following the program 100%.
* Had cravings once in a while but the 3 fruit allowance compensated my cravings.

Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Barrabous

BarrabousVictoria

An Intelligent response to true weight loss!

The food supply I organised throughout the day, was adequate for me and I expected to feel some deprivation, re no access to my favorite 'bad' foods. Harrissa spice blend was my 'saviour' in my chosen mini stir-fries; the flavour continued to delight my taste buds! Thank you Dr Cohen for being the only person to create a successful system!

Start DateJune 2019
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

The most amazing prescription ever!

I am still in awe of how easy it was to follow my prescription. I very rarely felt hungry and had no cravings whatsoever. I must admit that I have always enjoyed crunchy consistency foods and really enjoyed the crispbreads which was a bonus.

Start DateMarch 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Zahra I.

Zahra I.Perth, WA

Life changing program

I’ve changed as a person. It wasn’t easy but I managed to stretch through all the changes. Now I can look back and say it was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. I am so proud of the program and myself following it. As it wasn’t easy to eliminate sugar of my life which I consider now as been one of the addictive substances should be monitored. Thanks to The great team, Alison helped me a lot with her wise advices, then I met Jade which is very nice person. The emails are so supportive. Overall I am so satisfied with my experience.

May A.

May A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Biggest scam around

Yes it looses weight but so does a 700-800 cal diet that is free. You loose the weight struggle with health issues, put all plus more back on and then they try to suck you in again. If it’s so good why don’t they offer a money back in 30 days??

Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same

Good weight loss programme

Easy to follow plan. Good variety of food. Looking forward to buying skinny clothes and not having such a bulky suitcase for when I go away on holidays. Enjoying my walks again without having to struggle to get up the hill in the park.

Start DateJanuary 2019

Shan

ShanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life changing

The Cohens program teaches you what your body actually needs and how to function at its best. It is easy to follow and the food does leave you feeling satisfied, as long as your heads in the right space.
It’s taught me so much about myself and what foods my body responds best to.

Start DateApril 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Kylie C.Southern and Hills, SA

Return Cohens Advocate

Start DateMay 2008
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Silvi

Silvi

Fabulous program - great results. Lovely supportive team.

Awesome program that works wonders! The food was sufficient and I was never hungry. Program is straight forward and easy to follow and works if you stick with it. My challenges were many social functions and I travel a lot for work and don't always have the option of preparing my own food. Even with all my challenges I was able to achieve great results, albeit a little slower than I anticipated. Extremely happy with my results, feeling healthier, lighter and more energetic that I have in a long time.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Corey P

Corey PPerth, WA

Great program!

I felt satisfied after every meal. Not really needing more afterwards
The program was specific and it gave me the confidence to follow it exactly because there were no "grey" areas.

Start DateFebruary 2019
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

Just a fantastic program!

I have never ate more healthier than I have now! Was not hungry, I learnt to be more organised when planning my meals. The weight came off and I feel lighter and just healthier. Thanks Linda and Dr Cohen! Thanks for the new me :)

Grasshopper

GrasshopperLeongatha

A highly questionable program

i am kicking myself for not joining sooner.

The first week was the hardest, and to be honest, it was only two days in the first week, I felt an emptiness in my stomach. Different feeling to being hungry. The program itself was easy to follow, especially with the help of the recipe booklet. I managed to lose a kilo a week.

"I Can't believe it"

The program was so easy to follow and there were few occasions where I felt really hungry.
I reached my goal weight in 12 weeks and is one of the best things to happen to me.
I feel fantastic.
Would highly recommend this program to anyone.

Highly recommended

This program has detailed easy to follow program of healthy and nutritious foods that are satisfying. Most importantly you loose weight and stay healthy. I highly recommend this lifestyle to anyone who wants to use food to loose they excess body fat.

The programme was excellent, I rarely felt hunger at all, I enjoyed the food, the programme was easy to follow.

Twist

TwistMelbourne

Wish I knew about Cohen's 20years ago!

Excellent easy to follow and stay on track

The Cohens program is Very easy to follow. I had no problem keeping on track even when I travelled. Easy to follow receipes which were delicious and varied. Would recommend.

I got great results

I heard about Cohen's on Light FM and signed up at the information session raring to go. I learned how to eat healthier and stuck to the program so I got great results. I feel more energetic and happy during the day. My friends have noticed how well I look, and I would recommend anyone to try this program.

Wonder-why

Wonder-whyasked

I did Cohen's 15 years ago. I did lose a lot of weight but never got to my target. Over the years I have managed to remain within 5 kgs but over the last year I tried keto hoping to lose 5kgs then more to get to my target but that has not worked for me at all so tomorrow I'm going back to my 15 year old Cohen's plan.

I have a question...since being low carb/keto eating low fat feels wrong.

I'm going to eat Greek yoghurt for breakfast but not low fat...should I eat less? I'm really curious to see if it will make a difference

Kylie C.

Personally I use full fat Greek yogurt (about a cup) as a desert on the odd occasion. I would use Vaalia natural for your daily yogurt. It tastes great and isn’t high in fat.

Steve B.

Steve B.asked

Hi Guy's, can we drink "Coke no sugar" or does have to be zero variety of soft drink.
I m a Cohen's from way back, just want to shed a kgs

Mariaan Myburgh

Mariaan Myburghasked

How much does it cost?

Kylie C.

For memory it was $350, we don’t have clinics in SA so they offer an online version, personally it’s as good as the real thing at half the price. It will change your life

Loretta