NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...
See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ChemDry

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

The best upholstery cleaner we have ever had

We had our two recliners cleaned today and could not be happier. They look like when we bought them. Cameron did an excellent job and would recommend Chemdry and Cameron to everyone.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Carpets cleaned but left unbearable odour!

My wife researched a ‘chemical free’ carpet cleaner and came up with Chem dry. Franchise owner arrived on time and carpets were cleaned satisfactorily. Before starting we quizzed them on the smell of the product as it was very strong. We were told the odour will be minimal and will totally dissipate after 24 hours. The smell was still strong after 1 week. The smell is a synthetic citrus smell and reminds me of a cheap motel or even a urinal tablet! If you have any sense of smell, you will hate the Chem dry odour! I wouldn’t recommend!

Doesn't work

We've had Chemdry out 3 times and the product just doesn't work. While the franchise owners and people who come out have been lovely and helpful - it doesn't change the fact that the product doesn't actually work and our carpets still look dirty. If I can remove marks with water or vinegar I have no idea why a professional carpet cleaner can't do the same. It makes no difference.

Van T.
Van T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best carpet cleaning company

I’ve used this company a few times now and they always do an excellent job, carpets and rugs are thoroughly cleaned, stains gone and carpet smells great! I always trust their quality and service.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

LachlanG
LachlanGPerth, WA

No Communication

Made a booking for mattress cleaning over a week ago, for Monday 8-9am. Call received at 8:10 Monday morning, the cleaner does not service my area and will not come to do the job. Really disappointing considering this booking was made a week prior, and I only get a call at the time the job should be underway. Cleaner faulted their Sydney office as they dont understand Perth. I am only 20 minutes out of the city. Will not recommend.

Gary Altman
Gary AltmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Three hours late for carpet cleaning

Appointment booked for between 10 and 11. No phone call to say would be late. Arrived 1pm not good enough. Wanted to give me a 10 percent discount- no way

Penny Robins
Penny Robins

Excellent job

I chose ChemDry because the cleaning product is allergy free and I was promised same day drying for mattresses and carpet. The stair carpet took a bit longer to dry but we could still use it, everything else dried within the day.

Adam S.ChemDry

Thank you Penny. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to the opportunity to help you again.

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Made my couch look new!

I have a 7 year old couch that I have never had professionally cleaned. I’m so glad I called Chemdry because it now looks new! I even get comments from family! Thank you!

Adam S.ChemDry

Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to the opportunity of helping you again.

Merry
MerryPerth, WA
  • WA

'Not Happy Jan'

I contacted Chem Dry as they appeared to be the best company to clean my pet stained chair and sofa. Chair was cleaned thoroughly and I was advised the sofa would take at least 3 days to dry however when it did the stains still remained and despite two calls to the company there was no call back. Obviously happy to take money but not happy to review work.

Annie
AnnieMelbourne, VIC

Couldn't be Happier

I had my carpets, couch and rug cleaned this morning by Trevon. He was super on time and so polite. He didn't stop doing his work until he was complete. I will definitely be using Chem Dry from Tullamarine again and recommending them to anyone that wants their carpet or upholstery cleaned.

Angry Dad
Angry DadSydney, NSW

Does not do the job

Janet
JanetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent leather lounge clean

We can thoroughly recommend Ashley at ChemDry for leather lounge cleaning. He was friendly, polite, punctual, efficient and did a great job. He let me know when he was on his way too.

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Complete waste of money

I booked a carpet cleaning for end of lease clean for two small rooms (and I mean small). I was quoted 195, the guy spent 25min going over the floor with what looked like an oversized fluffy mop head, the job was done and the carpet looked like it had just had a decent vacuum. No stains treated or removed. I wasn’t expecting a miracle but this is an absolute con and the guy who showed up knew it. He was inexperienced, didn’t want to engage in any conversation whatsoever and was evasive when queried. I was recommended this company by my real estate agent and wish I had read all these other reviews before going ahead. Would never use them again.

CruiserREEDY CREEK

Disgusting after odour

I requested a clean after a dog " accident ". They arrived on time, removed all organic residues but left behind an awful smell . The offensive odour went for weeks. I have used carpet cleaning products for weeks to remove the disgusting odour. I called n I was told they would call back , no one ever did !

Excellent Job

My first contact with Cam from ChemDry on the Sunshine Coast was to get a quote and after forwarding photos of the job to be done, I received the satisfactory quote and arrange for a time and date. His communication was excellent and he did a fantastic job. One stain on the couch proved to be a problem, and to my amazement, Cam kept coming back until he found a solution, at no extra charge. Thank you Cam, for a great job.

CJW
CJWasked
SA

I have found, following my botched carpet cleaning job by ChemDry, that there are around 4 ChemDry companies operating in SA. There is ChemDry Prestige, ChemDry J&J, ChemDry Professionals, and the one I used, ChemDry Gold Star. which was a terrible mistake! They offered to reclean, but sent the same technician, who I refused. They eventually phoned with the information that they would refund my money. I have one query - I used ChemDry in the past and the bottle they left me states it is from ChemDry Professionals - is it worth contacting ChemDry Professionals to try to reclean my 2 year old carpets???

Cruiser

I would not!! I have my rug with offensive foul odour after their " cleaning"....they never fixed this !

Dr T
Dr T

Sorry can't help. My Chem Dry experience was in Ballina, East Coast, which was excellent !!, so do not know about SA.

Eleanor B.
Eleanor B.asked
SA

How long does the smell from the product used to clean/break down dog urine last for? I had carpets cleaned by Chem Dry a week ago and the smell is still overpowering. I’ve had to keep windows open, scented candles burning but cannot use the room

JP
JP

I have the same problem! Did it ever go away? Even after pet urine treatment

Get an answer from our members and ChemDry representatives