2ChemDry

2.9

Elle
Elle2 posts

Fantastic service from Ruby and the Chem Dry team

Fantastic service end to end! We had someone else come in to clean our furniture and rugs. They used dirty water and didn't get any of the stains out. Chem Dry team got all of our stains out and got rid of the awful smell the other cleaner left from his job. Very impressed. Highly recommend Show reply
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.

Can’t believe how bad

I hired Chemdry SA to do a normal exit carpet clean - 2 bedrooms and a lounge room. The carpets looked no different. I did a spot clean and it came up cleaner. It cost $200 for the carpets to look the same. So very disappointing. You can see the comparison in what I spot cleaned and the dirt on the towel. I could have done a better job myself. What a joke. Will be telling absolutely everyone to never go with this company.
Haidee H.
Haidee H.South Australia
  • +1Thumbnail
Fiona D.
Fiona D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  VIC

A year later and my carpet smells worse than when they first cleaned it

The carpet I required cleaning was for a new house which was completed in October 2021 - it was for the spare bedroom, which until this day is only lightly used. I then got a little kitten the following year, who used the wardrobe as her litter tray a couple of times . I proceeded quickly to get it professionally cleaned in Dec 2022, but [Name Removed], actually made it worse. When I dismantled the room just this week, I realised that there is a actually a huge water stain on the carpet, and the smell... is even worse than when my kitten had an accident on the carpet. The room is pretty much unusable. I was charged $400 and now have to get the carpet replaced. I contacted ChemDry and got no response. Very very upset.
Brendan S.
Brendan S.

Professional Service - Recommeded

We had Rod drop in and help remove dog & cat wee from carpet. Very professional Service - Recommended Show reply
LGG
LGGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  SA

Don’t waste your money and time

Chem Dry Professionals SA are the worst. Unprofessional and can’t clean carpets and upholstery. Try a better company if you want the job well done and don’t want to deal with people who don’t have a clue about how to run a business effectively.
Ragdoll Charlie
Ragdoll CharlieSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts
  NSW

Happy with carpet result but not with application

I now realise that different franchise owners use different carpet cleaner machines and this is not mentioned before he comes. I got the old dry cleaner. Although I’m happy with the end result, I was not happy with the application. Twice I had to wipe up the spray on the kitchen tiled floor, where I had to stand, as it made it dangerously slippery. Then had to wash it after he left. Also, I found he had the spray half way up the wardrobe mirror door, so now all that needs cleaning. To cap it off, he left a handful of cat hair from his broom in my kitchen sink. Very sloppy workmanship!
Ross W
Ross WSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

No Response From Online Request

Twice I've used the online form to request a quote. No response.
Very happy customer
Very happy customer

Fantastic service

I received such a great service from the ladies this morning. They were helpful and went above and beyond to provide me with an excellent service! They also gave me some free advice on how to help with pet fluids! I would highly recommend! Show reply
C Bass
C BassAdelaide2 posts
  SA

Absolute con artists! Don’t ever use

This company is an absolute joke. Doesn’t even deserve 1 star!
Paid $120 for someone to come and clean our living room rug and be here for less than 15 minutes!
Rug was no different when dried. I could have hired a cleaner from Bunnings and done a better job.
Contacted them and they said they would look into it, had to follow up and the resolution was to send out the same technician to inspect his own work!

Honestly don’t waste your time or money and tell everyone and anyone they are a bunch of con artists.

Richard G.
Richard G.Fisher 2611, ACT

Highly Recommended

Mark did a fantastic job and was a pleasure to deal with. Carpet came up really nicely. Much appreciated. Show reply
You Fen X.
You Fen X.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  QLD

Carpet cleaning

Andrew and his wife did excellent job, very professional and very friendly, so far they are the best. Show reply
skeeter
skeeterFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts
  QLD

No show

Unfortunately the company did a no show, no call after3-4 phone calls over a 3 hour period.
Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Results

We had Wayne from Mason's Chem-dry out to clean our carpets.
With some very challenging stains, Wayne was able to remove the stains that other carpet cleaners in the past said they could not.
I highly recommend Wayne from Mason's Chem-Dry as he was prompt, kind , gave us informed advice and amazing results. Show reply
Holly
HollyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Waste of $380

I hired this service to get rid of pet odour on carpet. I was told the treatment may not get rid of the odour on the first round and to reassess when the area was fully dry. It took over a week for the carpet to dry, and the smell was still very much there. I contacted John for a free re-treatment like he explained. I never heard back. Wasted $380

Donna · ChemDry

So if I have my carpets cleaned di your technicians move small items like bedside tables in the price

Kaveri
Kaveri

No they refused to move any furniture including bedside tables

Sorry
Not the Chemdry of old !I have dealt with Chemdry for years and the were always happy to assist with moving small items such as coffee tables bedsides even moving dining suite to clean underneath
Very disappointed !!!

CJW
CJW · SA

I have found, following my botched carpet cleaning job by ChemDry, that there are around 4 ChemDry companies operating in SA. There is ChemDry Prestige, ChemDry J&J, ChemDry Professionals, and the one I used, ChemDry Gold Star. which was a terrible mistake! They offered to reclean, but sent the same technician, who I refused. They eventually phoned with the information that they would refund my money. I have one query - I used ChemDry in the past and the bottle they left me states it is from ChemDry Professionals - is it worth contacting ChemDry Professionals to try to reclean my 2 year old carpets???

Cruiser
Cruiser

I would not!! I have my rug with offensive foul odour after their " cleaning"....they never fixed this !

Dr T
Dr T

Sorry can't help. My Chem Dry experience was in Ballina, East Coast, which was excellent !!, so do not know about SA.

Eleanor B.
Eleanor B. · SA

How long does the smell from the product used to clean/break down dog urine last for? I had carpets cleaned by Chem Dry a week ago and the smell is still overpowering. I’ve had to keep windows open, scented candles burning but cannot use the room

JP
JP

I have the same problem! Did it ever go away? Even after pet urine treatment

Contact info for ChemDry