Chemist Warehouse

1.8 from 1,512 reviews

Brooklyn

BrooklynSouth East Queensland, QLD

. Extremely great customer service

Toys of products was so large and extensive I highly recommend this store to anybody it was my favourite store. For my products from out of all sorted I have been to

Store LocationAnnerley

Ji K.

Ji K.Sydney, NSW

Happy to shop

I always go there to get health food& medicine. It's the cheapest i can get in city! However this store is very busy all the time. Most of health food are half price and medicine is also reasonable price.

Store LocationHaymarket(central)

Greg

Gregbrisbane

No Customer Service

Store LocationChemist Warehouse Mt Gravatt Homemaker Centre 4122
Jane X.

Jane X.Perth, WA

Horrible service

I went to buy stuff in the shop in Carousel WA. I spent more than two hundred dollars in the shop and the shop assistant refused to let me have hand alcohol rub from his counter. The manager said it is for stuff use only. If I buy anything from another shop like Myer, they will give me a free gift. I will never again go back.

Store LocationCarousel WA

DISSAPOINTED

This place has such good bargains but after my experience I will not come here again. When I came into the store I noticed that a man kept staring at me and I could see him checking me out. I felt so uncomfrable because he would not stop staring at me. His name is Saif Alsheibani. Staff should be more professional and not make customers feel uncomfortable like that

Store LocationThe base hamilton

Zoe

ZoeSydney, NSW

It's a terrible shopping experience.

Chemist Warehouse has no respect for customers. They cancels orders without any reason. Contacted customer service for several days, no one replied. There is no service. It's a terrible shopping experience.

Priscila P.

Priscila P.South East Queensland, QLD

Never had an issue using this service

I have order from Chemist warehouse about 5 times now. Products are packed securely and delivery always on time. As everyone knows they a good variety of products to choose from

LMoke

LMokeSydney, NSW

Ridiculous

Store LocationBlacktown
BayTreckers

BayTreckersHunter Region, NSW

Very consistent pricing and Service

Easy Website to order from.
Great range of products.
Been using this service for several years. Most convenient chemist I’ve found. Consistent prices. Fast service. No problems.
Products are well packed for post transport.
You know what you’re getting, not generic substitute.
Happy customer.

Sara

SaraSydney, NSW

Products out of stock and security tighter than airport

I was looking for two hair products, they had neither on stock yet the security guard wanted to check my bag twice after even seeing I did not walk around the store just spoke to a sales person..this security is ridiculous!went to Priceline and found the products even cheaper and received great customer service something that is non existent in chemist warehouse! Avoid chemist warehouse

Store LocationBondi junction

Tracy T

Tracy TSouthwest, VIC

Disappointing service

Big airy store, lovely staff, but very rude pharmacist who questions prescriptions, and doctor's instructions in a very arrogant condescending manner. Great range of products, great prices but not great service at the chemist counter and sadly after 3 separate incidents and witnessing more than a few incidences toward other undeserving people I have decided that I shall no longer shop there. It's one of two Corio stores this one is opposite Aldi on the Princes hwy, Geelong,Vic.

Store LocationChemist warehouse Princes hwy, Corio, victoria

True_Review

True_ReviewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting and manner-less behavior of security guards in 592 Elizabeth St, Melbourne 3000 store

The product I needed to buy was not available in this store and on my way out of the shop a manner-less security guard wanted to check inside my handbag. If they need to look into ladies handbags, they have to keep a lady at the door. Since, I didn't want to behave rudely I still opened and showed him inside my handbag.
I didn't forget to mention to that security guards face their actions are disgusting. Yet, I hope it doesn't make any difference for those ill-mannered people.
Very poor customer service and prices are not much different from other pharmacies.
Will not shop at chemist warehouse again.

Store Location592 Elizabeth St, Melbourne VIC 3000

Nhuthuytran

NhuthuytranSydney, NSW

Bad manner and disgrace behaviour of security guard At Bankstown Store

Store LocationBankstown Plaza

JSE

JSEKambah

50% price increase

I have been buying Blackmore's triple omega for over a year for under $30. I buy it monthly so am very aware of price fluctuations. This year the price jumped to $45.99. That's very unreasonable.

Store LocationWe

Bad customer service at Rocklea with refund policy shown on receipt up to 7 days for refunds

I had purchased the wrong fragrance in less than half an hour And had tried to refund my purchase but the customer service and said they wouldn’t refund it and yet the receipt said you could refund fragrance within 7 days. They had brought in the retail manager to help discus the problem but he also said no refunds. Never going there again !!!

Store LocationRocklea

Poor customer service

30 minute wait for my script. Then i had to wait even longer to pay. There were more staff then customers instore. 5 customers behind me got their script before me.

Store LocationJoondalup

Wendy

Wendy

This is a very convenient way to shop

I have been doing the online shopping for a while, it has been always fast delivery for me so far. good service. free samples as well while u doing the online shopping. Recommended.

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Chemist might be the cheapest for perscriptions but the service is extremely slow and staff ask personal questions about your health when 12 people are standing around listening. I tried SMS service to speed things up and this made no difference. Still very slow and inefficient

Store LocationHope Island Queensland

My opinion matters.

My opinion matters.Brisbane

No follow up to my query.

Before Christmas, I tried to place an online order for perfume for Click and Collect at a Queensland store. There was a problem with their procedures which I advised them about. They did acknowledge my query and promised to get back to me asap. They never did.

K V.

K V.

Similar issue as disbelief

I bought some protein powder from a Chemist Warehouse in Brisbane and after discussing the powder with someone I knew they said it was the wrong one.

I took it back the same day still sealed and was told there was no refund even those the protein powder was not fit for the purpose I bought it for (which is a good enough reason for a refund) but after I ask them why there was no refund they eventually gave me a refund.

And I don't think no I know I won't get a response from Chemist Warehouse here as I contacted them through their website and through their Twitter account to find out why they advertise on the Alan Jones radio show and still got no response months later.