Chemist Warehouse

Chemist Warehouse

Physical Store, Online Store
1.8 from 1,465 reviews

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,015

Rude employee

Store LocationSt Luke’s Chemist Warehouse

Horrible online experience.

I order online on a Monday night got an email to say posted out on Tuesday, got email on Friday saying should be delivered next Monday - Tuesday.
I live in 25 minutes from a major city, 17 min from a chemist warehouse, I just needed a delivery. Guess next time just go to the shop, useless online services.

As a side note if I wanted to be there to sign for my package I would have gone to the store, why would I want to get anything delivered if I need to be at home to get it. Sure if it is prescription medication, but it is not basic everyday things.
However, seeing how bad their online system is, I will assume they can't even build in basic metrics like that.
Next time ill just order from overseas it shows up in less time and less hassle.

will

willSydney, NSW

worst experience with online order

Advise strongly not to order products online unless you dont mind receiving the order whenever they feel like dispatching it. Customer service wont tell you when the stock will be dispatched and they wont even apologize and make it sound like we have no right to call them to track orders. They wont cancel your order unless you call them 2 hours after making the order even though they havent yet dispatched the order. whatever they say on thier website about the estimated delivery time is a lie and full of nonsence. I will report this to fair trading for their incompetent system and even worse customer serviceteam. Dont waste your time, effort and money because they are the worst.

Into the horizon

Into the horizonSydney, NSW

Artarmon NSW - so called SURPRISE and MYSTERY Sale on Cyber Monday, 2/12/19 from 4pm to 8pm

I was given a flyer at checkout when I shopped a few days prior this so called surprise and mystery sale from 4pm and 8pm and thought I'd check it out. One of the sales person did not know his products, keep saying that he did not know what the product look like and was hopeless. He did not seem to know what was on sale/special and what was not. Instead of saying I don't know, try using words such as "I am not familiar with the product but I will check this for you". Chemist Warehouse artarmon, this guy is not worth keeping. You try to make your mark in Artarmon NSW so prove it that you are worth the while!

Store LocationArtarmon NSW

Sugars

SugarsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Greensborough Plaza Store shocking customer service

Store LocationGreensborough Plaza

Aleks P

Aleks P

Watch out for Click and Collect

I purchased some items via Click and Collect a few weeks so and it was a smooth transaction. Yesterday I did the same and purchased some more expensive items. While they were correct it was a shame one of those was already open and some of it was missing.

Check your items before you leave because their store doesnt check that you are getting what you paid for!

Trudy O.

Trudy O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3 Strikes Taylors Lakes Chemist Warehouse

Store LocationTaylors Lakes Watergardens Chemist Warehouse

Denham Williams

Denham WilliamsIllawarra, NSW

Never shop here again...

Went back to the Chemist Warehouse Wollongong Central store for a refund but got abused by the so called store manager who was horrible, rude and on a power trip! Never shop here, unless you want a bad experience!

Store LocationWollongong Central
mark

mark

incompetent and dishonest

provided script and was advised a wait of 20 minutes. Went and did something else for 1/2 hour, came back to pick up script and was advised it wasn't ready. Waited another 15 minutes before asking for my script back. Another 5 minutes while they searched for the script before locating it with the medication. Upon being queried about this the pharmacist said he'd called my name. I replied that I had checked whether the script was ready when I came back to the store and then waited and my name was not called out. He repeated that he did. Same pharmacist throughout.

Chemist warehouse is WORST!!!! I called customer care for some enquiry but nobody picks up ever.

I bought some medicine from chemist warehouse oxford street, I went back to the store for a refund but the customer service i received was horrible and rude. The pharmacist or manager was asian lady who came and talk to me while she was eating, by looking at that i felt disgusting, so unprofessional.

Never go back again

Store Locationoxford street, sydney

Yogesh

YogeshSydney, NSW

Misleading 7 days return policy on receipt...

Chemist warehouse needs to be more clear on their return policy on the docket. It should not misguide the customer by giving them half the information. It is mentioned on the receipt that refunds and exchanges will not be accepted after 7 days but when you go there to return with in 7 days they tell you another story which is not even on the receipt. Then you get harassed by the manager they question on your English and manager called it an argument when seeking clarification from the staff .
Really Horrible Experience.

Store LocationParramatta

Adrian

AdrianMelbourne

Not so cheap at Chemist Warehouse

Store LocationChemist Warehouse Level 1, Greensborough Plaza

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dirty tricks done "dirt cheap"!

Store LocationFitzroy

RTH

RTHSydney, NSW

Won't go there again

Went to the on located in Epping. Customer service is average to mediocre. However, we've been charged much more that quoted twice now. The first on was in June, and we didn't realise until we got home and didn't have time to come back as we were in a hurry to travel. The same happened yesterday, where the price on the shelf was different from what's on the receipt. Again, forgot to check until home and didn't want to bother coming back and deal through some drama for $3. Will just avoid their product from now on and use our local chemist shop from now on. At least, we get much better service there and there is no surprises like this.

Store LocationEpping
MysteryShopper

MysteryShopperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service.

Poor customer service. Went into Chemist Warehouse Murray Bridge looking for something, and couldn't find what I was looking for. So asked a lady who worked there and she didn't even look up and look at me and replied we don't have that here go to another chemist and find it. I work in Customer Service so I know how tuff it is but this was unacceptable. Will not be returning my business there!

Store LocationMurray Bridge
Graham

GrahamBrisbane

Do not deal with this company - save your self a lot of grief

Store Locationchemist warehouse Lawnton Qld. 4500

Hellpo

My name is a Costas and I visit your Northbridge store on weekend last gone for purchase of a special cream for my anoose. It has been a very sore an with much red pile so I describe my problem with the girl at counter, which she get most upset about. She tell me a Costas, you need go get Anusol for your bum. I try this cream she a gave to me. But It has very little work on my anoose and only make it feel worse. Whayt do you suppose I do about now?? Sincerly Yiannis Costas

Store LocationNorthbridge

Hello is any body thier? I would like a help a please! Sincere Costas

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Underquoted with terrible service

I called to have a quote on ferinject, the pharmacist had said it was approx $19.50 per bottle. I walked in expecting to pay $40 in total. I had the script filled and went to the register where they advised me the total cost was $80 (39.90 per bottle) the pharmacist came over and apologised saying she misquoted me on the total should be $80. I asked to get my script back elsewhere, went to a chemist down the road and filled the exact script for $40. Absolute rip offs! They tried charging me without any Medicare rebate.

Store LocationLeichhardt

J9

J9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't expect customer service

Went to the Baxter store yesterday morning, saw plenty of young female staff members gossiping in the aisles while I shopped but no-one at checkout when I wanted to pay! Rung the bell, waited - no-one came, rung the bell AGAIN, waited - still no-one came and kept doing this but just wasted my time as no-one came to serve me after 5 rings of the bell so I just ended up leaving the goods at the counter and walking out. Went elsewhere where I actually got service. Perhaps time to train your staff in customer service since that's normally what they're getting paid for.

Store LocationBaxter

Giovanna  Bergineti

Giovanna BerginetiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

this product is very important to me

it was very easy to find the product that i was looking for
i was very satisfied with the range of products for what i was looking for
very satisfied with the product what i bought