Chemist Warehouse

Chemist Warehouse

Online Store and Physical Store
1.8 from 1,431 reviews

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible price match policy

Be careful when buy online they do not price match .I bought items online and send the link asking price match.Took nearly 11 days to respond saying it needs to request in 24 hours. No ware it says price match requests via online purchases needed in 24 hours .They ask the order number clearly it could see with my email after 11 days ask the email again with link and then said too late. So CHEMIST WAREHOUSE is not the lowest prices guaranteed place and terrible with online price match requests. Be ware, AVOID

Stephen M.

Stephen M.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Great

I don't know about everyone else's shops but my local store at Echuca is fantastic. Always helpful and happy to chase things up. Never had a problem with a visit.

Store LocationEchuca
Natasha S

Natasha SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Said he would call the police because I wrote a bad review

Susie S

Susie SPerth, WA

Stale fragrance

Purchased some Si perfume for Christmas as a gift. Purchased it just over a week before Christmas. The gift was opened on Christmas day and was found to be stale. Returned it to store to get a refund with receipt but wouldn't change it because they told me receipt valued for only seven days. Definitely would NEVER buy any from this place again. Buyers beware. This was the shop in Perth. 1/101 Murray Street Perth.
I tried putting this review on their site but they kept taking it down.

Store Location1/101 Murray Street, Perth WA

Paul

Paul

Sandgate store

Sandgate is my local store and I have always found the staff to be very helpful.
The store is always stocked and I have never had to go elsewhere as what I have needed has always been available.
Keep up the great work

ChiChi

ChiChiSydney, NSW

Ashfield Chemist Warehouse huge and helpful

Wide selection, friendly staff and good supply of tissue for trying on skincare/makeup etc. I also really love there is parking so closeby it makes it much much more easier to visit

Store Locationashfield

Gympie

GympieGympie QLD

Chemist warehouse Gympie. A very UNfriendly place to shop

Bella

Bella

Great Communication

Found what I was looking for with relative ease. Perfume was cheapest I found on the net and received it within 5 business days. Great comms about status of delivery. Will use again. I used my credit card and had no issues whatsoever. thank you for your prompt customer service

Tamworth North

Was served by a child and told they didn't have the meds needed and he was disinterested. Would not go back or recommend anyone every waste your time going there.

Store LocationTamworth North

Seriously annoying!

Like Angry who posted on 25 September, after my order was confirmed and the payment taken from my Visa account, Chemist Warehouse told me in an email, that their security system had rejected my order. Absolute nonsense when they already had my money. Who is deciding, and why, that I am a 'dodgy' customer? I've asked Consumer Affairs Victoria for advice.

Terrible website and refund system!!

Mick

MickAU

7 day refund policy

Store LocationNorth Lakes

Maricel

MaricelQueensland

My fave place to shop!

Every month we always include chemist warehouse in our "to go" list because it is my only fave store to shop health and beauty products. Oftentimes, most of the products that I am looking for where out of stock but still there are other products that suits my needs and are on sale.

Store LocationToowoomba chemist warehouse

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Skincare Qualified! - Jill from Wises Rd Maroochydore Store

Stumbled into this store to fill a script and while waiting I browsed the skincare to discover they stock LaRoche Posay. I had been to other stockists who were not able to help me with this french product but immediately Jill came up and assisted me. She was completely knowledgeable, patient and helped me get the right product for me. I wouldn't have bought that product if she hadn't of helped and I am a customer for life now. Unreal service!

angry

angryPerth, WA

Don't buy online

S G

S GSydney, NSW

Chemist Warehouse -- Strathfield

The Pharmacists do not care about customer service. Firstly they were just chatting and laughing so have to wait over 5 minutes. Then I knocked on the service desk and one lady came to get the prescription and told me will call my name when ready. I waited for long and when my name called she brought more then two customers medicines together - just ridiculous amount of time I have to wait for nothing. No policy of first come first served.
Earlier I went to get the same medicine and wanted to take the medicine, asked for water and they have no facility to provide that while other stores like Price line do offer water to take the medicine. Just pathetic service and prices are not low as advertised. Will not go there again???

Store LocationChemist Warehouse -- Strathfield

cheryl

cherylPerth, WA

Great range, well priced

These guys are my one-stop shop. Chemists have traditionally enjoyed huge mark-ups. Chemist warehouse have simply restore the balance. I have used them exclusively for the past 12 moths and will continue to do so.

kBI

kBISydney, NSW

Parramatta Church St are tge worst.

Store LocationParramatta Church st

MyView

MyViewLaunceston, TAS

Sensory overload!

Sensory overload in these stores - so many TV screens all on different channels, plus a radio playing! Huge yellow pricing signs making already crowded aisles worse. I only go in there in an emergency and can't wait to get out again!

Lesley

LesleySydney, NSW

Hurstville Forest Road Branch NSW

It was not easy to navigate the store.. the isles are so narrow you can not even view the shelves properly and you certainly can not pass any one to get to the product you wish to purchase. Then I was chased out of the store onto the street by the security guard as he was not near the door when I left the store..

Store LocationForest Road Hurstville

Loi H.

Loi H.asked

Chemist Warehouse Online Store

Anybody successfully received their order outside of australia from this online store?

Pranali S.

Pranali S.asked

Are the perfumes original in this store as they are way too cheaper than original and also the packaging looks bit odd than original perfume packaging.! Any one has good or bad experience with perfumes ?

Christina Ck
Christina Ck

I always buy my perfumes from chemist warehouse and never had a problem

ABC
ABC

I have made several Guerlain purchases from CW, the packaging is new, while the online photos showed older styles. The perfumes were original and fresh, in date within 18 mths from manufacture. I couldn't comment on other brands, but their Guerlain is go to for me at their price point and delivery inc.

John G

John Gasked

Chemist Warehouse Online Store

I ordered online 9 days ago - Chem w'house deducted my money immediately BUT why have I no word on where my order is -not being tracked - only got an auto response saying order is being processed - not a word since WHY?? John G

Tracey
Tracey

I feel your pain I got the feeling they don’t care at all.

kelthor85
kelthor85

Now they have a "logistics" delay. Could be waiting up do ~20 days for order to be sent. What a joke.

Jodie
Jodie

Same here. Made an order on 17th of March, now 27th of March - haven't even received a shipping notification. I rang them on 25th and today again and was told that all the orders are sitting in the warehouse and the trucks haven't taken them to Australia Post. Was assured both Monday and today (Wednesday) that management would send an email to affected customers and offer to refund customers or provide an estimate items would be shipped. No email either day. I said to the CSA that I was told the same thing 2 days ago and no email and she said I can only tell you that management has promised to email customers today. Why are they lying?