Physical Store, Online Store

Kelly2525

Kelly2525AU

online order

Very poor customer service.
Did not receive my delivery, I chased up customer service who advised that I needed to keep chasing Aust post. I paid for the product and the delivery service of their choice and it is a month later and I have nothing.
Very poor, ripped off.

Kylie B.

Kylie B.Sydney, NSW

Totally impressed

Orders are alway complete & delivered fast.
I recently had a skin reaction issue with a face cream I purchased (Dr Lewins), Chemist Warehouse were amazing when I enquired about return or exchanging (it was worth $60 so I was against losing this kind of money), they gave me a store credit voucher so I could pop online & buy different cream. I didn’t even have to return the horrible face cream (it ended up in the bin), ordered my new face cream & it arrived without delay a few days later. First issue ever with a product like this so it was the first time I had to seek help from their customer service, very impressed.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

BEWARE they will not honour advertising

Customer

CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely long wait-time & less than average customer service.

It took very long to get prescribed medicines. Staff suggested to leave repeat prescription with them, they will remind me via SMS about repeat and just respond YES and medicines will be ready for collection. Repeat took even longer than first time. Terrible experience. Will not go to Sunnybank branch again.

Store LocationSunnybank
Gillian N

Gillian NSydney

Exceptional customer service each and every time

I love the service at Chemist Warehouse. Not only do they offer great prices, you can always find someone who can help you. It's just a flawless customer experience. The store that I go to the most is the Castle Hill store and I can't say enough about their great customer service. It's always a pleasure to shop there.

Pamela

Pamela

No stars.waited 45 minutes for prescription.never get prescription from there again

45 minute wait for prescription will not waste my time.will go some ware else .3people working behind counter 3 prescription dispensed in 45 minutes of my time.5 people waiting all complaining

Stacey

StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

14 days and counting

Ordered online March 31st. Still not shipment. Hell it hasn't even been lodged yet. Customer service is shocking first to say that there was delays now they just ghost and don't respond entirely. Meanwhile I'm down nearly $200 and nothing to show for it. Will file with bank to get my money back shortly as this is a joke. It feels like fraud.
Do not recommend buying from these guys atleast not their online website anyway. Very disappointing. If I could give it zero stars I would

Louise Cribb

Louise CribbCentral, SA

Bad experience and waste of money!

I am not satisfied with my purchase! Their fragrances are not genuine. Most of them very close to the end of their shelf life. I wasted my $190 for their 50ml bottle of Dior"Joy" which doesn't have any smell at all. Their policy says 'no refund or exchange for fragrances' which is very handy for them to sell fake perfumes with no consequences. This is a Chemist Warehouse in Botany, Auckland, NZ. I will never be back there again!

Angela Harris

Angela Harris

Item still not delivered 13 days after placing an order

Still not received my order 13 days and counting. Attempted to contact via their website to request help and only response was to send me a survey. Finally after 13 days I have called them on their 1300 number and was advised that they could not help and blamed Australia Post and told me I would have to chase it up with them. Fact the parcel was not even processed for 5 days. Don't buy online from these guys they don't care! And I was told that if I no longer wanted it I could return it at my own expense.

Legrope

LegropeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Flu shot sickness

I had the flu shot at chemist warehouse Gisborne 5 d ago. I've had it before and no problems.
Day after I came down with the full blown flu and my family members are also affected. We had to get COVID tests. Now into 5d and worst flu I have ever had

Michael

MichaelAU

They have no conscience - treat customers like crap and people should consider going back to smaller businesses

Poppy

PoppyPerth

Purchased many times online

Apart from the website which needs some work I have been very happy with the delivery , packaging, prices and availability of products and will happily use them again. Cannot speak for in-store purchases as I only shop online.

Rosemary Mc

Rosemary McPeel, WA

Received Quickly, No Problems

After a very bad experience with Priceline decided to order from Chemist warehouse instead. Prices are very good and received my order in 2 days. And it was very well packaged and pleased that delivery was free for me.
Very happy will order from them again.

Coverd 19

Chemist warehouse Hervey Bay walked in today got told I can’t because I don’t have a mask ,which I didn’t know because I don’t watch the news .But I was then told I can enter to buy a box of 50!!! masks and pay for it at the counter ??? how does that make sense, I can’t come in but I CAN come in to BUY a box of 50 masks,Do you see the stupidity of Chemist Warehouse.

Rachael M

Rachael MSydney, NSW

Faulty item

Purchased perfume as a gift from chemist warehouse. I attended a store close to work. When the perfume was opened the nozzle was broken, faulty and would not spray. I returned the goods three weeks after purchase with the receipt and showed the store the faulty item. The store refused to exchange even through they had sold a faulty item, the excuse given for refusing exchange was that they only exchange within 7 days even for faulty items. This took place during the pandemic and the Devastating local floods with no care to the fact that it was impossible to reach the store from my address and return. The service was appalling.

KCP

KCPMelbourne

Excellent Customer Service - Staff - Silvia

Enjoyed a very pleasant experience at the Melbourne store. Silvia took initiative to assist me with my questions, provided relevant product knowledge and was very warm and personable - thank you very much, Silvia! Happy customer!

Rvmurphy

RvmurphySouth East Queensland, QLD

Over charged and poor service

I have been getting charged double my prescription price for 2 years. They lie to you over the phone when you ask them about things. Gabba chemist warehouse is the worst one.

Llhah

LlhahVIC

Disappointed

Very disappointed with the products they packed with all the vitamins sent near the expiry date and would not refund or exchange them

Mdj5784

Mdj5784Murray Region, NSW

Terrible customer service

My wife and I have been going to this Chemist Warehouse for over 10 years. Not once have we ever had a bad experience. Today we went in at around 515pm.... Not 30 seconds later a young blonde girl at the checkouts looked over at my wife and yelled 'PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THE PRODUCTS'. I looked at her in disbelief and said what are you talking about, we haven't opened anything? My wife is looking at nail polishes...... She just huffed, gave us a dirty look and rolled her eyes. Meanwhile me wife is in tears at being embarrassed and accused of something she did not do. We will never return. This was Chemist Warehouse in Lavington NSW.

Dean i.

Dean i.South East Queensland, QLD

Could be better could be worse

Very friendly staff working under pressure. They don’t make returns particularly easy but they do try.
Mixed feelings about the place