Chemist Warehouse

Store LocationMentone Victoria 3194
Gee

GeeSydney, NSW

On line order

2weeks still haven’t got my order sent them a message and all they can say it’s on it’s way
If I ordered from China I would’ve got it by now

Asmol Prescription

For many years I have been getting Asmol on prescription from Chemist Warehouse, they always come as 2 units each time. As I am on a Government Pension I receive the 2 for $5.60. Yesterday I was given 1 unit on my prescription as they were limiting each customer, I do not mind the limiting but the cost is still the same ($5.60) - good for Chemist Warehouse 100% extra profit.

Store LocationBlacktown

Emil L.

Emil L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incompetent

Store LocationChemist Warehouse Lower Plenty
David

DavidSydney, NSW

Most annoying hold music in the world

Their hold music is enough to drive you mad. They need to sort it out and get their marketing department in line! Other than that, good store and products but this hold music has destroyed me.

Corz

CorzSouth Australia

Not even one star!!!

Over a week to send the item, as in to actually send it, still haven't got it, hasn't moved for over a day in melbourne! never ever again will I use this company, EVER!

jos.johnson.14

jos.johnson.14South East Queensland, QLD

Help in difficult times

Passing through on way home from Doctor's visit, thought i'd call in and get the last script filled for Crestor & Micardis. Walked around shop for 5 minutes and was called over by the pharmacist and told that as i had obtained the meds only 10 days ago he couldn't fill it until it was 20 days after the last one. I'm 77 and since there's a pandemic on am trying to stay at home as who knows in 10 days time i may not feel like going out again. Surely a bit of leeway/compassion could have been shown. I'm over Chemist Warehouse.

Store LocationMt Cotton
Neb-Maat-Re

Neb-Maat-ReAU

Poor advice, poor customer service - Polaris (Bundoora) Victoria

Store LocationPolaris shopping centre, Bundoora, Victoria
Joanie

JoanieBenarkin

Slow or no service

Products are all okay when and if they arrive.Quick to take payment but slow to send.Customer service is non existent Doubt if I will purchase from them again even if the price is a good deal

Refund. Order# 41297686

I cancelled an online store collect order after chemist warehouse did not fulfil the total order quantity on 27/02/20. I am still awaiting my refund after contacting them on different occasions. They haven’t even responded to my emails. Shame on you for customer negligence and lack of service. I want my money back before taking this further.

Melisa M.

Melisa M.Perth, WA

Arrogant and rude staff member

Kita S.

Kita S.Perth, WA

Huge range at great prices

Chemist warehouse is always my go to for any chemist needs. They are usually the cheapest and have a great range of products. I generally do some research of the products on their website first though if looking for a supplement as having them sorted by brand in store can be frustrating, but online I can type in 'magnesium' for example and compare the products that come up and make a decision much easier before going in to the store.

Store LocationFremantle, Cottesloe

Refused return of medication which was opened when bought

I purchased two bottles of baby panadol from Chemist Warehouse Clovelly Park. When I left the store, one of them was clearly opened on the inside and leaked everywhere. When I returned to the store with my receipt and the bottle (which was shrink wrapped but leaking!), the pharmacist was incredibly rude, refused to exchange or return my money and even suggested he should check the security footage to see if I had done it.

Selling medication which is opened must be against regulation and not offering an exchange when a product is clearly unusable is unacceptable. I left the package with the pharmacist to report to Panadol in case there is a safety issue with the supply but I have no confidence he will do this.

Store LocationClovelly Park
Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Always check your receipt, sometimes they scan some items twice

Today I did buy 2 bottles of nurofen for my kids, after I went home my wife did check the receipt and found they charge us for 3 bottles.
I went again to them to ask for refund and I told them to check the camera to confirm what I’m saying, They checked the camera and found what I said. They are so silly not even to show respect and say sorry about what happened.

Pippa T

Pippa TPerth WA

An expensive pack of panamax

My order was cancelled when they couldn't fulfil my order of 2 conditioners and 1 packet of panamax
. Instead of cancelling it completely, they sent the packet of panamax and I paid the full postage. $8 postage on a $2 pack of paracetamol. I had emailed to make them aware that I wanted it all cancelled but they conveniently posted it a few hours before they answered my email. Never using this site again.

Amethyst

AmethystSydney

No communication and no updates on order from over weeks ago. Bad management and bad customer service.

I have purchased and made an order from them weeks ago and they have not provided any further information about the whereabouts of items. Clearly with all of these negative reviews they have a lot to answer for! Their lack of communication is unprofessional and very infuriating! Still waiting for tracking and answers! Come on Chemist warehouse get it together man! Where are my items???

Marci

MarciSydney, Australia

Brookvale car park always full with Empty store - stopped stocking popular items

Store LocationBrookvale
HB

HBMelbourne

Bad Management

KK

KKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

send to me used product

I ordered online and collect at chemist warehouse Brighton store. Luckily i opened and have a look what looks like. I was shocked 4 of 5 are wrong, two boxes are used and two boxes are damaged. Feel very disappointed and disgusting.

Andre K.

Andre K.Sydney, NSW

Do not buy online

Easy to navigate. Easy to purchase. Easy for them to take my money and confirm shipping by Friday 13th March 2020 as express shipping was paid for

BUT NO - each time i called since Tuesday, they say "it's been shipped" but when i called today! They're low on stock nothing's been shipped! Lies!
If i had bought toilet paper - understandable
But i didn't! They were so rude about it as well! Hello! Express shipping!
Not even a mention of refunding the shipping
Just a "it will be delivered by hopefully next Friday the 20th March"
Incompetent women on their phones
Incompetent online store