Physical Store, Online Store
See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Chemist Warehouse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Power-trippers

Young female worker at 11:30am on Sat. 24th July. Marcoola store. Little power-tripper. No brains, no life, just a title to her name at Chemist Warehouse. Wish people like you didn't exist. Seriously the least favourite interaction I've had with someone before.

Margarita
MargaritaSydney, NSW

They still want us to pick up things! Really?

We are in lockdown now and I tried to buy some things through the online store. Guess, what many things are not available online, only to buy from a physical store. They are dumb or what? In such a crazy time, there should be available to buy online everything! Some people can not go out, most people are scared, a lot of people are exempt from wearing anything on my face, so I do not go to stores. And yeah, they are forcing us to go anyway, because they can not sell their stuff online. Such a dumbest thing in the world. I am done with physical stores and online purchases too. I am really really asking God to make you suffer!

Margarita
MargaritaSydney, NSW

If it would be possible I would give no stars at all

The little people standing at the doors are abusing their power. I have an exemption from wearing a mask because I am absolutely unable to breathe when I am wearing anything on my face. The gnome at the pharmacy was absolutely rude, tried to touch me with his dirty hands, gave me some instructions with all his rude manners, spitting in my face, just barely wearing a mask himself. He demanded my medical records, but I refused because he is not a doctor, not a pharmacist, just someone who is using his power on people. It is Bondi Junction store. Please, remove your freaks, they are scaring us. I hope you get bankrupt soon. And do not even apologise to me, I am not accepting! I am done with your store, forever. E-Bay rules!

Nope

Discrimination

djb56
djb56Northeast, VIC

NOT Covid Sade

Attended store during Victorian lockdown on 16 July 2021. Very disappointed to see pharmacist and some staff wearing masks around their chins.

Kelpie lovers
Kelpie loversGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The security at Narre Warren is falsely stopping you outside the premises and demanding your receipt..

False imprisonment by security outside store … legal action next time as this happens every time as I ha e an account and dint need to pass register even though I show my receipt out of courtesy

Chantal
ChantalSydney, NSW

Do Not Purchase Perfume from Chemist Warehouse

I recently purchased a gift set of Juliette Has A Gun's Not A Perfume from Chemist Warehouse however when I received it, the package had been opened (the seals were broken) and it seemed counterfeit as it smells like pure alcohol and nothing more. I left a review on the listing for the perfume on their website however they have not approved it - I suspect because it was less than complimentary (although it was definitely polite so no reason not to approve). The only other way I could think of warning anyone about it is by leaving a review here. Do not purchase perfume from Chemist Warehouse. In fact, I will not purchase anything from Chemist Warehouse again due to the way they have handled this.

Growth Bomb!!!

I recently have been using the Growth Bomb hair growth serum and its such a nice product to add to your hair after washing! It smells great and a little goes a long way! Cant wait to see how quickly my hair grows xx

Annie
Annie

BREAKING Consumer Laws. Price tag lower than register price ???

I was in Charlestown Chemist Warehouse this morning buying sunblock.
Price tag on item was $25.45
Checkout price was $28.75
I queried the price and accompanied the assistant to the item and price tag.
Assistant agreed it was $25.45
You have to wonder how many other items and people are overcharged at Checkout.
I will contact Consumer Affaires as this is breaking the Law.
No apology from Staff.
Shocking Costumer Service.

ZXR
ZXRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Negative 5 if I could .

Negative 5 if I could ..Never ever had anything good or pleasant happen when dealing with Chemist Warehouse in every aspect possible .. because they are cheap we are all suckers to drop to our knees and it doesn't matter if the service, product quality, crap staff, or online product disappointment on arrival is well below sub standard levels .. will never use again and shall always go back to my real.locsl chemist whom care about their local community . NEVER AGAIN ..

Do not buy food product from chemist warehouses

Bought an oat product from them. The product has gone rancid before the expiry. I was refused a replacement even with a purchase receipt. They are considering how the item was stored. I wouldn’t know how to store individually packed and seal food in my pantry and ruin the taste and texture. Maybe my pantry is faulty. Really unreasonable. Very disappointed with the service :(

Fish
FishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Beware OVERCHARGE on medication SCRIPT

EPL
EPLSydney

Beware of complex online order process and return policy

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Slow post

I spent $750 online at chemist warehouse so I received free shipping with no option for no option for express. If someone spends that much the least you could do is send the order out express. But no it was sent out with standard post. It took up to a week for it to arrive to me. How cheap are you.

Read more reviews - page 2