Chemist Warehouse

Chemist Warehouse

Online Store and Physical Store
1.8 from 1,331 reviews

Palmer’s skin therapy oil

The arrangement of the products in the store was neat and it was easy to look for for the product i have in mind. There were varieties of skin care products on display. The staff has been helpful to recommend palmer’s skin therapy oil which was indeed very soothing to my skin and valued for money.

Store LocationChemist warehouse Morley Coventry Village

Totally crap service.

The pharmacists staff looked like they'd been at funerals for 5 days straight. They stopped work to have personal conversations and fraternise with shop floor staff. All the while there were several people waiting for prescriptions. Then the guy with my own script was rude to me and expected me to shout my surname across the store. Too top it off he virtually threw the product at me over the counter. No guesses for his ethnic background

Store LocationGeelong

Good range, good prices

Good range, good prices. I always find what I want here. Staff are a bit dopey. When you ask them for something, they can’t find it. You have to look and find it for yourself.

Store LocationLiverpool

Great customer service where I live and good variety of products with attractive prices

I love my chemist warehose. It always has great discounts and stocks a great variety of products. I buy there everything from prescriptions ( which are very great price and cheapest in Australia) to their perfumes ( never came across a fake one like I did at Priceline). Chemist warehouse staff is always friendly and welcoming. They always have sales, but even without sales their prices are cheaper than in any other pharmacy. I am a very happy customer.

Great value

Have shopped here for years, never go anywhere else unless I have to. There is a wide range of products available and at bargain prices. Good quality, good variety of brands available. The staff are usually busy doing something but you don’t go to the chemist for a chat. You just grab what you want and go!

awesome store

such an awesome store,this trip to PERTH ,wasn't well and need to pickup all my medication fr the store,just any store I can pick up my precripted medication and the staff is so helpful!

Store LocationChemistwarehouse Morley

First time I've bought from Chemist Warehouse online. And won't be my last.

I put in an order with Chemist Warehouse online, Friday of last week. The first time I've bought online with them. Have to say, I am very happy with how long it took for my package to arrive. My package arrived here in south east Qld yesterday (Wednesday). Pretty damn good, for something coming all the way from Preston, Vic. Not sure if it came by road or air, but whichever way it was, 5 days is a very acceptable length of time to wait for something to arrive by post.

I ordered 14 items, costing me a total of $129.00. When I opened the box, everything was there, & nothing was missing Each item nicely wrapped. Nothing broken. Made me a very happy shopper :) I was dreading opening the box to find at least one item missing. This often happens, right? But no, I was very pleasantly surprised.

I will definitely be buying from Chemist Warehouse online again in the future. I only live a 10 min drive away from my nearest Chemist Warehouse store, but I'm not fussed about having to go in there to buy things. Too many sick people milling around, getting their prescriptions filled! And everyone coughing & sneezing in the aisles, this time of the year. I'd much rather make use of Chemist Warehouse's 'free shipping for orders over $50', & buy that way. If you're not in a hurry, buying online & waiting a few days for the order to arrive is the way to go.

Lack of compassion and customer service

My partner rolled her ankle and she thought it was just sprained so we bought an ankle guard from Chemist Warehouse in brookvale on the Northern Beaches. It turned out that her ankle was actually broken and she developed blood clots in her legs. Anyway, after a week of doctors and tests I finally had a chance to take the ankle guard back for what I hoped was going to be a full refund as my partner had no use for it only to learn I was 2 days too late. Apparently they have a one week return policy printed somewhere on the receipt. I was outright refused by some 20 year old store manager despite telling her of what had happened. Didn't matter. With a bit of common sense she could have given me the refund and I would not be posting this complaint now. Will not be going back.

Store LocationBrookvale

Very rude and ask too many personal questions at Pennant Hills.

Was disgusted and humiliated by the way the guy was very rude to begin with and started probing me with questions like who is the over-the-counter medication for? how often do I use it? And was told that I needed other medicines in front of people waiting for their medicines, which to me is very embarrassing.
I asked if there was a reason why I’m being questioned? He said ‘yes’ and immediately continued to interrogate me very rudely with no explanation so I said, well I’ll go to a doctor then and started to walk off, he demanded me very rudely to come back, I said ‘no’ and walked straight out.

First of all, they are not doctors to be telling me I need to be on other medications and should not be doing this. I didn’t come here for a diagnosis.

I’ve never come across customer service that intentionally asks you such private questions in front of the public. That’s why I go to a doctor!

Simply just plain rude in the way he conducted himself to begin with then controlling and condescending to finish up.

Drove out to Hornsby and went to a place called ‘pharmacy for less’. Bought my non-prescription medications with no questions asked and extremely good customer service at the pay desk.

I’ve often come to the Pennant Hills chemist warehouse cause there are some very delightful people that do work on the pharmacy desk but now I promise I’ll never step foot into a chemist warehouse again. Truely disgusting conduct.

Store LocationPennant Hills

Terrible service with no real care for their customer

I went to the Chemist warehouse in reservoir, when i got my script the the chemist made no attempts to explain the usage of the cream I was given. During payment the cashier did not greet me or talk to me, I had issues with my paywave and was struggling with eftpos machine when the security came up to me and stood behind me. I felt like he thought I was planning to steal, as I struggled, the cashier rolled is eyes at me. It was such a horrible experience. I will never go back again.

Store Locationreservior vicotira

Pesky customers who needs them?.....

Long time customer at P O Square BNE, meds in short supply in Aus - Pharmacist advised I should contact my specialist, have him ring the supplier & send meds to pharmacy - seriously all specialists look after Pharmacy stock now!!!! no wonder specialists are soooo expensive, when dealing with illness nothing like extra stress, go source your own meds.... So I phoned the supplier who advised the Pharmacist is being ridiculous, if a legal script is supplied the Pharmacist must order the stock - So long time customer LOST due to NO customer service.

Store LocationPost Office Square Brisbane

Faulty Fragrances

I bought a Burberry fragrance at chemistry warehouse brookvale- Syd Australia-new store. I tested it before buying from the hands of a staff member who also gave me the closed box. When I opened the box at home I noticed it was not the same one I have tried. I tried to exchange it the day after and the manager told me it was the same one and the box was already opened. This morning manager who talked to me (30/5/19) refused to exchange it. Also I do not have the receipt just my credit card statement and the others products I bought that are still closed. I told her the only way to confirm if The fragrance is the same is by opening the box. She insisted it was the same one and then we start a discussion as I was insisting it was not the same one. Because it is not. And then I told her I will make a video of her telling me they are the same one. She told me she would call the police for me because it is illegal and told me to leave the store. I said sorry, I know we cannot make a video without permission, but how can I prove they were selling me the wrong fragrance with the wrong tester. So i left the store feeling humiliated because they treated me like a criminal. I want to go back to get my receipt. I have only the credit card statement. It was really distressed as I m a correct and honest person. The first picture with the empty bottle is the same parfum I tested, but at the store they have a small size of this bottle as tester. The second picture (the closed box is the one they sold me telling me it belongs to the tester I tried from the 1st pic) + the bottle that was inside the box. They are not the same fragrance. Who else had a problem with misleading information from chemist warehouse?

Store LocationBrookvale

Different charges for different stores

Several months ago I bought medication at their Townsville Sturt St store and was charged:
-first time $16.00 for 25mg strength Lyrica
-second time I was charged $34.00 for 75mg strength Lyrica (to which I was told by some rude female that I had never purchased any form of prescriptive medication from them ever which was incorrect because I had receipts to prove it and secondly I was told that I was purchasing a 75mg strength so I had to pay more????).

For my next repeat I went to their Garbutt store and can you believe it they only charged me $19.00 for 75mg strength Lyrica so yesterday I went back to Garbutt store with a new prescription and was again only charged $19.00 so I was amazed to say the least that Chemist Pricing of prescription is at the mercy of whoever is on duty and how greedy they are or they just don't know what they're doing, it is beyond me how they can get away with it.

They are not the cheapest and they wouldn't beat the price by 10% as per their policy.

Was at chemist warehouse in coburg (on Sydney road). I showed them a particular item I wanted to purchase but was cheaper at Priceline chemist. I pointed out that their policy specifically states they will beat any price by 10%. They made all the excuses they could think of in order not to sell the item by beating it by 10%. The person serving me had the manager of the store to come to the front counter to verify the 10% discount. Well the manger excuse was the price at Priceline chemist was a on line buy only price. I pointed out that this was incorrect. After more than 20 minutes in the store I finally gave up. So I went down the road to Priceline chemist and purchased the item off the shelf (should of just done this to begin with).
Believe it or not, for chemist warehouse to beat the price on the item I wanted to purchase was less than $2 dollars. Now I normally would do my shopping at chemist warehouse and have spent hundreds if not thousands over the years, but after this perticuler incident I will be using any other chemist but Definitely NOT "CHEMIST WAREHOUSE".

Store LocationSydney road, COBURG

No complaints here

Both their physical stores and online have offered a good service. Most products are fairly priced and are cooperative of other stores. Only problem is some items that you can buy at their online stores you cannot get instore

Still waiting

I ordered products online Thursday night. On Monday morning I received an email from Australia Post saying it would be delivered Tuesday. "If I wasn't to be home, please choose a collection point" Since no approximate delivery time was given(am/pm), I opted for collection at the post office. This meant adding an extra day to the delivery and going through the rigmarole of filling in details for Australia Post. Hopefully I'll get my parcel on Wednesday. I can't rate the products, I haven't got them yet. I should have just gone to the shop and bought them.

Online order experience

I ordered some products online and got free shipping for spending over $50 during this time. My order was in the mid $100 and it took five days for the warehouse to dispatch. I think it is pretty handy through ordering online when the shop is packed with people during the half price promotion. I recommend more people to shop online if you are not that hurry with your purchases.

not happy with security guard who was intimidating and get different prescription brands every time

security guard on door was very intimidating, watching me closely everywhere I walked, didn't see him watching anyone else, I spent over $100, people who spend this amount don't usually shoplift. He asked to check my bag on my way out which I was quite happy to do as there was nothing in there that wasn't supposed to be. I felt humiliated as I didn't see him check any one elses bags. Re: prescriptions,,,,, every time I get a different brand, this never happened before they took over from my previous Chemist, it gets confusing because I have to look up online to find out what each prescription is. I rang their head office to complain, very unhelpful and said they couldn't help me if I didn't give my name, said need to email them. Cant complain about staff they are always friendly and helpful especially the girls on the check out

Store LocationMunno Para , on main north road at Smithfield SA

Good prices, fast delivery

It was easy to find what I was looking for on the website. I placed an order and it was dispatched the next day. In 3 business days it was delivered in perfect condition and exactly what I ordered. They do have lower prices for the exact same product found elsewhere. Can't be faulted.

If I could I wouldn't even give them one star (Colonnades Store)

On the 18/04/19 I walked in with my dads prescription and handed it over to one of the pharmacists. I came back after 10-15min and everything was packed. I am very familiar with my dads medication as I care for him but when I looked there was something extra inside (medication for a cough I believe). I then asked the cashier to check the contents of the bag and she said "No this has not been prescribed on his prescription" which really surprised me and she went on to say "this is a shelf item" and then threw the medication over her shoulder. This should have been my first warning sign. I then went on to pay for the item through pay wave. When I pay waved she said the system crashed and I had to do it again.
I said to her that I believed that it did go through but she insisted that it didn't and said that if I was charged twice then I could come back and they would refund me. So I payed for it again. I went outside and whipped out my phone to log into my bank and lo and behold there were two transactions. I went back inside to show that it did indeed go through twice and she called the manager. To my surprise he was SO reluctant to help and just wanted me out of the store. Even though I showed him the transaction he kept on saying that I should deal with it through my bank. I have NEVER in my life met such unprofessionalism and something that scares me even more is that they can take advantage of people like my father by 1. placing unwanted/unneeded medication inside with their actual medication and 2. overcharging for the said medication. Thankfully the bank has dealt with this but it took then over a month.

Store LocationColonnades