Chemist Warehouse

1.8 from 1,666 reviews

1.8

1,667 reviews

Terrible customer service

For the first time I tried to return an item purchased incorrectly just the day before and was treated aggressively by the staff member. I think it was because I wanted to find out more details of their return policy - which I have since found on their web site and the link is printed on the receipt - but no mention of this from the person I spoke to. I am no longer worried about the refund (this is a learning experience on the ethics of CW) but I am angered by the way they treat customers. If store managers are sent on training to assert their returns policy then CW should review the quality of the training.
I will be voting with my feet and avoiding CW.

Store LocationGlen Waverley, Vic
Shane

ShaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never order online delivery

Ordered online after seeing ad for same day delivery Still waiting 2 weeks later for item to arrive.cant get any details from them,
Did get an email asking how my recent purchase went with them.(that was funny)

Kaz

KazPerth, WA

Poor service from pharmacy

Took my scripts in to set up the app One of my scripts was an authority script for large quantities. They filled the script and I left for the 20 min journey home only to fund they had only dispensed 1/2 the amount so only 2 weeks of medication They then set up my scripts in the app for the inappropriate amount of medication so when I tried to order only had 1/2 the amount again. When I went back to the store rather than give me a months supply would only give me the second half of what they should have supplied in the first place meaning another trip back in 2 weeks ...... don’t they understand people on medication are sick and cannot keep returning to the store especially when no apology is offered Sorry you have lost another customer

Store LocationForest Rd Armadale WA

Alex W.

Alex W.

Very rude and arrogant chemists

I have to agree that their prescription medicines is one of the cheapest in the market. BUT...the chemists who took the prescriptions are the rudest and most arrogant ever. I have visited so many discount chemist warehouse: Liverpool (used to be 2 stores), Bankstown, City (2 stores), Campsie (2 stores) and other suburbs, I found 8 out of 10 of their chemists are very arrogant and rude. Funnily, the cashiers are friendly enough. Don't know if those chemist thinks that they are above everyone else in terms of their professions, you tell me. But Discount Chemist Warehouse should teach customer service to most of their chemists!!!

Timmy

Store LocationCasula NSW
Gasparo73

Gasparo73Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ineptitude

I placed an order for essentials with this company on July 19.
Still no sign of delivery one week later. I tried calling and emailing, to no avail.
Email notification, July 26 - “Your order has been shipped”.
It takes them 1 week to post?
I’ve had orders arrive in quicker time from overseas.

Iris Booth

Iris BoothSydney, NSW

If a Quarter Star was listed, this would be generous.

Emailed over two weeks ago. My Medication coming issue. CW have been charging me $50 per month higher cost compared to their Web Site costing, and what the latest Pharmacist quoted me. i called 4 different locations just to see if the price was $100 not $149.99 (which is what I have been paying)After being on this med for 1 year, can you imagine how upset I am to find that I have spent close to $680 extra. Called CR ph number today. On hold for 35min at 445pm. Answered then hung up, pretending couldn't hear me! Went online completed complaint form asking for return call back. Their web site crashed. It is now lodged with Dept of Fair Trading to deal with.

Dimmy

DimmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Abysmal

Gertie

GertieHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service every time

Have purchased online several times, mostly QV products, vitamins and perfume, and I have never had any issues, always able to purchase what I need, it is well packaged and arrives promptly. I can absolutely recommend them.

leon

leonSydney, NSW

Package Opened, NOT brand new from Chemist Warehouse

Order from chemistwarehouse website click & collect, but they gave you opened package and missing some inside. Must check the item in stock when you leave they don't care, even I sent an email to complaint over a few days, no feedback.

jayabaya108

jayabaya108Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worse Company ever!!!

Bought a product yesterday and got home to find it was incorrect so took it back and they refused to exchange or refund it. I asked to speak to manager who wouldn't budge. I have been shopping with them for almost 10 years and will never ever use their company again. What happened to customer service chemist warehouse???

Store LocationGlenferrie Rd Hathorn 3122
onkar s.

onkar s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never order online

Online order can ship whithin 2 business days, but my order still in progress,and chemist warehouse don't know where is my order. Never order online buy in store or click and collect.

Chris C

Chris CPerth, WA

Fast delivery

Ordered a bunch of stuff 2 days ago and it was swiftly delivered and was exactly what I asked for, a no fuss online store with quick delivery. Great and well worth ordering from

Grace G.

Grace G.Sydney, NSW

Chemist warehouse parramatta church st. is selling fake!!!

I bought 6 revlon of different kinds eyeliner from Chemist Warehouse at church street, parramatta. They are all fake comparing to those I bought from Coles! Terrible!!! Be alert!!!
Never go to CW to buy any products!

Store LocationParramatta

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Discounted perscriptions??

I normally but my meds from my local chemist. They were closed. So I went to chemist warehouse. After waiting over 20 minutes I was told some items rent available and the prices were more than 10 percent higher. So there you go. If you like shopping at a chemist that looks like JB Wi-Fi and does not offer what the advertised, then go for it. I'm never ever going there again.

saastol t.

saastol t.

Waste of time

Bought product online. Purchase successful and money went out of my account. Also paid express only to get an email a week and a half later stating my order was cancelled and money was refunded. In lockdown and with immunocompromised family members - we turn to online shopping for what? Come on please. Some of us have no choice but to order online. Please at least get this part of the business right!

Natcobo C.

Natcobo C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

CWH Emerald Hills NSW: Isabelle Bassaly store manager discriminate customers, Please AVOID

Store LocationEmerald Hills NSW
Melbourne

MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor service

After sales terrible.. if your product can’t be tolerated why wouldn’t you offer some kind of refund .. .. seems pretty straight forward .. would not recommend due to unreasonable requests.. considering we are in lockdown and bought 5 cans .. who can afford to throw away $200 worth of food !! Money doesn’t grow on trees