Chemist Warehouse

Online Store, Physical Store (See All)
See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Chemist Warehouse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Deep Singh
Deep SinghTasmania

Lack of service

I asked for a paper receipt and was told rudely that they did not issue one bur would send it via phone. They agreed to provide a paper receipt but said they would not do so again because of "environmental" concerns. I said this was my last visit there and was told that was okay.

Meka
MekaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful and outdated refund policy

Doll
Doll

THIEVES!

moggy
moggyPerth, WA

Now THAT is service!!!

At 10:20 am I ordered several items on line for delivery.
At 10:46 am Tashi was at my doorstep with the delivery.

It was described as "New" "Fast Delivery" and it cost $0
I decided to make a cup of coffee after making the order.
I was still drinking it when the delivery arrived!!!!

Madjaspa
MadjaspaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Don't go here if you want good service.

Rosy
RosySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t expect assistance!

The purchase process is fine but if, like in my case, you make an error with your purchase don’t expect any response from their so called info email! I wanted to change a purchase 10 minutes after ordered and emailed my request, 4 emails and 4 days later - no response and then an automated email to say delivery was on its way! I might as well have driven to a store for the purchase in the first place because I have to drive there now to hopefully make the exchange!
Why have a help email Chemist Warehouse? You obviously never look in your inbox!

• Return Claim MadeNo
greg w.
greg w.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

terrible customer service

bought a blood pressure monitor online and realised i didn't need it. 6 emails and 3 phone calls (to a number that doesn't answer) later and i still cannot get instructions on how to return the item for refund.it is still in the original box they despatched it in. email responses from their staff just have set phrasing and dont actually adress the questions i ask.

• Return Claim MadeYes

TELFAST

For the past 2 days I am searching online the cheapest store or Pharmacy to buy Telfast. I search and find Chemist Warehouse selling cheapest from other pharmacy. But the only wrong theprize online is $23.99 but the actual chemist charged me$29.99. I mentioned to in the counter but I was advised go online. How ridiculous.

mel m.
mel m.Sydney, NSW

Wait a week for delivery

We all love Chemist Warehouse but this is the 2nd time I’ve waited a week for delivery
Seems to originate from another capital city (del to Sydney via Melb??)
I got free delivery so hard to complain too much … just think CW need to set customer delivery expectations better at time of placing order

Jess
JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely dissatisfied.

I bought a pair of masuers which claim to be online only for $40. I received them & they fell out of the bottom of the box, which in turn ripped part of the front of the box. The return policy has it needs to be returned within 7 days. They were a size to small, after I had followed the guidelines online.
I spent $16 express posting them back as I couldn’t swap them. Only to then be told I wouldn’t be receiving a refund as the box wasn’t in a resale able condition. $56 down the drain.

Prescription Police

Was told I couldn't get one of my prescriptions because I had filled it 8 days earlier. So I need to come back in a week I was told. With the price of petrol going to the chemist and time I am wasting in the chemist it is ridiculous. Bad customer service.

Jorgen
JorgenSydney, NSW

Misleading advertisement

The website did not show the 2 for 1 deal. We bought an uneven number which means we paid full price for the last item. Called customer service Matt. He apologized and blamed me for not changing the quantity to see if there may be a better price. He would not try to compensate. He was clearly instructed to not give any compensation and Chemist Warehouse would rather lose a customer and thousand of $ in revenue than compensate or rectify the situation to keep a satisfied customer. FAREWELL CHEMIST WAREHOUSE.

John C.
John C.Perth, WA

Shipping of probiotics

Refrigerated probiotics take longer than a week to arrive. They are warm to the touch when they do arrive but useless. No offer online for any alternative shipping method - Australia Post or nothing.

Shan
ShanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not following price tag

Visited queen Street branch. First i took manuka honey from the counter desk for 14$. Upon scaning the person says no this should be in Western Australia and not in QLD. You have to pay 30$ for this.. i said clearly itbis marked 14$ and you pick this item for me and now you said you cant give me for the displayed price. He said sorry.. then i pick pediasure. The salesperson again deduct higher amount. I took the person to shelf to make him realise.. the excess amount is refunded though but it gives me impression they all screwed up and what they show on the shelf is not the price they charge.

• Store LocationUpper Queensland Street Brisbane
Kristin
KristinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivered in 7 days

Easy to do online purchase. Great range of products. Had what I was after in vitamins and fragrances. Cheaper prices than elsewhere. Delivery was free. Came on the 7th day. Thank you.