Chemist2U
See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Chemist2U

3.7
Frietchie
FrietchieVictoria

Awesome service!

I was in desperate need of meds. My order came in less than an hour! Staff member txt and gave me options since the one I wanted wasn’t available. Great service!

Diane G
Diane GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

FRUSTRATED AND ANNOYED

Try to fill a script for my daughter on Saturday. Process seemed to go well. Script was accepted and I just had to approve. Which I did. Payment of $41 came out of my bank. Not even 5 minutes later I got a text saying cancelled. Apparently it had to be filled by another chemist. Yet is was approved. I now have to wait for a refund. That was all the money I had. Why take the money then only for it to be cancelled minutes later. It's about the 3rd time this has been done. But it will be the last time you do it. I'm still trying to figure out why you charge $41 yet it's only $21 at other chemist's. It's a rip off.

Liz T.
Liz T.South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother - a sham.

Ordered early in the day, far before the cut off time for same day delivery. Received no communication once I’d paid, but had the website open. An hour before I was due to receive my order I message THEM to be told no one had contacted me to get my licence because of a “large volume of orders”. So stop taking orders if you’re understaffed? They then asked me confirm my email address and sent me someone else’s address. Promptly cancelled my order even though we need these meds but can’t leave the house due to COVID.

Ilnaz R.
Ilnaz R.

convenient but cost is transferred to patient in increase prices

I normally get an under co-pay thyroid medicine for around $20, the app promised a free first delivery but the total cost of the medicine came in at $33. This particular medicine is rarely more than $23 even at the non discount stores. While they're upfront about the cost before you accept, I knew i was paying quite a large fee for the delivery through the jacked up price.

Great backup service

Had an issue with a repeat script rang Chemist2U thinking here we go ‍♂️
Instead basically got straight through spoke to Terri who sorted me in two minutes

Great service very Covid handy and more importantly great customer service from the Chemist2U team
Thanks Terri

Gavin scholes

What a convenient and amazing service!

Fantastic, convenient and professional service. Easy to use. Great range of products. Friendly delivery driver. Highly recommend Chemist2U to everyone.

CaA
CaASydney, NSW

Expensive

Very slow

Made an order Chemist2U before 12:30. Order was accepted the next day at 10am. Received a text at 12:30pm that an item was unavailable and offered to be substituted. Received a call at 2:30pm regarding cold and flu tablets. It’s now 3pm. Still no order delivered and it’s been 27hours since it was replaced. My flu will be gone before the meds arrive at this rate.
Wouldn’t use the service again or recommend it to family and friends.

Elliott Y.
Elliott Y.Sydney, NSW

Great experience - like Uber for your pharmacy products!

First order on Chemist2U was a breeze. I didn’t want to go to the chemist during Covid so placed my e-script order through the app this morning and just got my product. Highly recommend!

will m.
will m.Sydney, NSW

Very Happy

I was very happy with the overall chemist2U experience, it has enabled me to get what I needed from the pharmacy during a difficult lockdown period.

The app was easy to navigate and the sales process was seamless. I did have to contact support to add to my order, they were pleasant and it was no trouble.

I would highly recommend and look forward to using this service in the future.

Fantastic service offering! Easy to use and saves time!

I had a great experience using Chemist2u. The app was extremely user friendly and I was easily able to upload my prescription and get my medication delivered. I was also extremely impressed with the range of over the counter medication available for purchase. Highly recommend and I would definitely use this service again.

Tubby
TubbySydney, NSW

Poor very poor service

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Great service and responds to email quickly

Chemist2u has been contacted and informed of the price difference (price from the medicine label and what was paid online was different) and was very quick to respond to email and processed the refund immediately including the delivery fee. Great service. Will recommend to families and friends.

Pierce
PierceSydney, NSW

How good is Chemist2U ? Very very good!

I had heard a lot about Chemist2U. I had already been told 2 very good stories from friends about their experience. My experience was very very good. Faultless to be frank. About 3 days ago I downloaded the App. I immediately went online and built up a wide ranging Cart. Transacted and Lo and behold it was delivered safely to my door 3 hrs later . BOOM!
I was particularly impressed by the area pharmacist Lidia. She was just checking on a couple of matters to see if there were any reasons why a different product / approach should be considered. Equally as good as if was standing in front of her.
I will definitely reuse. Quite a game changer. BTW pricing was good .

NISSA BRITNELL
NISSA BRITNELLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

I’ve been so grateful that my doctor introduced me with home delivery medicine and it turns out so quick service. The driver was so polite and asked me to check first before he left. Thank you so much.