Chemist2U

4.3

NISSA BRITNELL
NISSA BRITNELLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

I’ve been so grateful that my doctor introduced me with home delivery medicine and it turns out so quick service. The driver was so polite and asked me to check first before he left. Thank you so much.

Tamika
TamikaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So helpful, especially love that I can get kids Panadol delivered. That’s going to be a life saver. Thanks

Easy to navigate
I got what I wanted
Delivery time frame was accurate
Great value for money
Great for parents stuck at home with sick kids.

Only thing I’d add would be to notify people to have the script ready for when the person arrives. Maybe add it to the it’s on its way text.

Other Chemists

Convenient!

Found by accident, I have been turned away by quite a few pharmacies as the script that I needed is in short supply. I downloaded the app, which is easy to navigate, the response was instant, you then choose whether or not you accept the order which gives you a price, you are then given an estimate of when to expect the delivery. In my case, the script was delivered within the timeframe by a very courteous staff member of the pharmacy.

Chemists

Find out how Chemist2U compares to other Chemists

Dodgy!

The app charges a $4.95 “delivery fee” which goes directly to the app owner, NOT to my local pharmacy who delivered it (& would normally have delivered it for free anyway!)
Save your $4.95 & call your pharmacy directly

Chemist2U
Customer C.Chemist2U

This is very handy, thank you!

Easy navigation on the site, instant response before approving the order!
Didn’t know about this service before! This is so good!

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So helpful when you can not get to the chemist. Gives you the notifications and friendly staff. Totally worth it