Chempro Chemists

Chempro Chemists

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

TugunLocal

TugunLocalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service CheistChemPro Tugun

I went in to buy some cold and flu tablets and wanted to purchase a bit more. The lady who served me was extremely impatient, loud and was pretty much yelling at me. I really do not know why as i am not deaf. i left and spent 100.00 at chemistwarehouse for prebiotics. Id rather give it to a chemist who appreciate my business.

GrannyR

GrannyR

Never Again - Wish I'd read the reviews

Two weeks ago I order a pair of thinning scissors. I received my order confirmation and payment receipt and NOTHING ELSE.phoning the customer service people three times I have just been fobbed with all sorts of excuses. Originally, I was told the goods needed to be ordered and I would receive an email letting me know they were out of stock. This never happened and subsequent calls get no response except the goods have to be ordered and they will let me know when they are being dispatched. No indication of which century this will happen. Thankfully the purchase was only $27 so I guess that's the price I will pay for choosing Chempro. In future I will stick to Chemist Warehouse and Pharmacy Direct.

worldpeace

worldpeace

Chempro Disgraceful

sydboyz

sydboyzSydney

Bought online and received expiring product

Bought vitamins online and were given product that is expiring in 1 month. And the colour is so stale and I had to throw it away. Terrible ethic. Other vitamins were expiring in 3 months.

Mellisa G

Mellisa GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too many questions

Depending on store location and staff serving me, there are many times that I will be given a lecture and made to feel like a drug addict when buying panadol osteo, nurofen or prescription medications. When I tell them that I am acting on the advice of my doctor, they start asking me too many questions and make me feel like I have to answer them, or not be served. This is too intrusive, I see my doctor regularly, I don't need a pharmacy Assistant telling me that I should see my doctor or that I have been taking something for however long.

Skye W

Skye WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting customer service

So much for discretion. Appalling service!
Will never ever go back!
Medication incorrect, minimal products.
Nothing good to say at all.
Pharmacist utterly awful behaviour.
My children have better manners.
Say one thing and do another

Adrian

AdrianAU

Chempro Southport Late Night Chemist

Chempro Southport Late Night Chemist have been absolute lifesavers. I often forget to my script refilled until he last minute - and having s chempro open near me in the evening has saved me a lot of hassle.

The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and are willing to provide guidance and advice.

Kellsk11Southport

I’d prefer an Enema than deal with the Pharmacists at Chempro Southport Late Night Chemist!