Chempro Chemists

Chempro Chemists

1.9

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great staff. Great prices. Great service.

Recently changed to Chempro on advice of our daughter who is a nurse.

Friendly staff who couldn't be more helpful. We had bought one product at our normal Chemist Warehouse which we then found to be much cheaper at Chempro.

Another product costing $120 (at Chempro) turned out to be unsuitable for our needs. Money refunded instantly.

No complaints about Chemist Warehouse, their staff friendly and helpful, etc., and prices mostly good.

But our Chempro is much quieter and more accessible by car.

Overall shopping there is a more peaceful experience.

michael k.

michael k.South East Queensland, QLD

Just paid double price for prescription

Double the price I just paid
Didn't realise till I got home
Easy fix..no more chem pro
I will go back to other chemists

I have always found Chempro Chemist at Wynnum Plaza outstanding in their customer relations and their smiling service

There will always be a member of the staff available quickly to help locate whatever item I am after. Their friendly and smiling service is most welcome and well received. I am always offered a genuine brand or a generic (cheaper brand) and it is then my choice. The classes of project are well flagged and marked. I commend Hay Gerges and all of his team.

Doug

DougSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exorbitant prices !

We were using Chemist Warehouse ,but decided to try a Chempro who advised that they would price match, and their service was better. This was fine until we tried another nearby Chempro and were astounded to find that their charge for prescriptions was in some cases more than 3 times that of the other store which was less than 2 kms away . When I queried this I was told that unlike Chemist Warehouse all stores were not the same. They refunded the over charge which was almost $60, but rest assured I will revert back to Chemist Warehouse, where I know their prices are consistent.

Anne D.

Anne D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DONT BUY FROM HERE

Wish i had seen other reviews earlier... never received tracking info so emailed them. When they got back to me had stated i had entered wrong email address... apparently they had fixed it now. Never sent tracking info though.

Didn't receive after 2 weeks. Contacted them again for an update. It had never been processed and sent out so when i contacted them they finally sent it out. So unreliable. Never buying form here again

Overcharges first Prescription Meds

Please be aware of the extraordinary costs at this pharmacy for prescription medication. My bill was over double what other pharmacies charge for the same products. Compare you will Save heaps of money.

Vanessa M.

Vanessa M.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Poor service

Ordered items over 4 weeks ago, which was in stock when placing order. Chempro accepted my order and money instantly, but after 2 weeks of hearing nothing, I emailed them twice and rang three times (put on hold for up to 20minutes, then cut off). Still nothing from Chempro. I then sent a message through PayPal and received an email to say out of stock. I replied asking for refund and have not heard since.

1 STAR SERVICE

Placed two orders with Chempro, both in stock at time of order and then out for delivery on their website. Two weeks later I had to chase up, not in stock and a refund!

GertieHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely terrible!

Ordered and paid for items at beginning of March, then heard nothing more about delivery date or if items are on backorder. They wont respond to any of my multiple emails or phone calls. Kept on hold and then the phone call is disconnected. So happy to take your money and give nothing in return. Absolutely terrible lack of service, avoid at all costs. Shame on you Chempro! I have just reported them to the Dept of fair trading.

ccogsIllawarra, NSW

I will be reporting CHEMPRO to Fair Trading at close of business today

What you are doing is scamming people in a time of need. Either update your processes or refund EVERYONE's money immediately. It is essentially theft given that you clearly do not have products in stock or cannot fulfil them effectively.

KarenvgPerth, WA

No order update for 5 days, my call was cut short

I placed an order 5 days ago and have had no update or shipping notification (the items were in stock when I placed the order). I have emailed asking for an update with no reply, and I just tried calling, only to have my call cut off, after I had been on hold for 20 minutes.

Appalling. Of course they were very quick to take my money.

PG18

PG18Melbourne

Shocking delivery times and service

I ordered over $100 worth of items on Tuesday last week. They said they were in stock. I emailed asking for an estimated time of arrival. Someone responded and wouldn't tell me. They didn't appear to even bother to look into my order as her response was generic. I then said my order was advertised as being "in stock", when is the estimated arrival time? It is now four days since I ordered and three days since the last email from them. I wouldn't recommend purchasing from Chempro if you want a stress free transaction. My money has been taken and I have no idea where my product is.

Marin Panickar

Marin PanickarSouth East Queensland, QLD

My endorsement

I have been going to the Chempro pharmacy at Cheltenham Rd in Robina for 20 years and I found them to have excellent communication and service. They are a diabetic pro outlet and I can't say enough about the staff there and it's proprietor Nav. The other franchises may want to learn from the success of this store.

TugunLocal

TugunLocalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service CheistChemPro Tugun

I went in to buy some cold and flu tablets and wanted to purchase a bit more. The lady who served me was extremely impatient, loud and was pretty much yelling at me. I really do not know why as i am not deaf. i left and spent 100.00 at chemistwarehouse for prebiotics. Id rather give it to a chemist who appreciate my business.

GrannyR

GrannyR

Never Again - Wish I'd read the reviews

Two weeks ago I order a pair of thinning scissors. I received my order confirmation and payment receipt and NOTHING ELSE.phoning the customer service people three times I have just been fobbed with all sorts of excuses. Originally, I was told the goods needed to be ordered and I would receive an email letting me know they were out of stock. This never happened and subsequent calls get no response except the goods have to be ordered and they will let me know when they are being dispatched. No indication of which century this will happen. Thankfully the purchase was only $27 so I guess that's the price I will pay for choosing Chempro. In future I will stick to Chemist Warehouse and Pharmacy Direct.

worldpeace

worldpeace

Chempro Disgraceful

sydboyz

sydboyzSydney

Bought online and received expiring product

Bought vitamins online and were given product that is expiring in 1 month. And the colour is so stale and I had to throw it away. Terrible ethic. Other vitamins were expiring in 3 months.

Mellisa G

Mellisa GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too many questions

Depending on store location and staff serving me, there are many times that I will be given a lecture and made to feel like a drug addict when buying panadol osteo, nurofen or prescription medications. When I tell them that I am acting on the advice of my doctor, they start asking me too many questions and make me feel like I have to answer them, or not be served. This is too intrusive, I see my doctor regularly, I don't need a pharmacy Assistant telling me that I should see my doctor or that I have been taking something for however long.

Skye W

Skye WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting customer service

So much for discretion. Appalling service!
Will never ever go back!
Medication incorrect, minimal products.
Nothing good to say at all.
Pharmacist utterly awful behaviour.
My children have better manners.
Say one thing and do another

Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chempro Southport Late Night Chemist

Chempro Southport Late Night Chemist have been absolute lifesavers. I often forget to my script refilled until he last minute - and having s chempro open near me in the evening has saved me a lot of hassle.

The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and are willing to provide guidance and advice.