Chempro Chemists

Chempro Chemists

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Chempro Chemists

1.9

Ken
KenSouth East Queensland, QLD

PRICE MATCH Crap

Palm Beach Sat 31/07/2021 3 prescription items I requested price match with Super Pharmacy prices. Collected item and left checked pricing when I got home I was charged more than the Super Pharmacy price on every item. Over 17% more than the Super Pharmacy price. Now I will shop online save 17% and don't have to wait for 15 mins while they stick a label on the boxes.

Anna
Anna

Exceptional service at Chempro Chemists

I shop at 2 Chempro Chemists in my area. Both Chempro Chemists have exceptionally helpful staff. They are knowledgeable and polite. The prices are competitive and they carry good stock. Getting a script filled is a quick process and the chemists are available to talk to you if needed.
I am very happy with the service, selection and price of products.
A modern Chemist with old fashioned caring service, I highly recommend you do your next shop at a Chempro Chemist and notice the positive difference.

Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Over the counter medicine denied.

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great staff. Great prices. Great service.

Recently changed to Chempro on advice of our daughter who is a nurse.

Friendly staff who couldn't be more helpful. We had bought one product at our normal Chemist Warehouse which we then found to be much cheaper at Chempro.

Another product costing $120 (at Chempro) turned out to be unsuitable for our needs. Money refunded instantly.

No complaints about Chemist Warehouse, their staff friendly and helpful, etc., and prices mostly good.

But our Chempro is much quieter and more accessible by car.

Overall shopping there is a more peaceful experience.

michael k.
michael k.South East Queensland, QLD

Just paid double price for prescription

Double the price I just paid
Didn't realise till I got home
Easy fix..no more chem pro
I will go back to other chemists

I have always found Chempro Chemist at Wynnum Plaza outstanding in their customer relations and their smiling service

There will always be a member of the staff available quickly to help locate whatever item I am after. Their friendly and smiling service is most welcome and well received. I am always offered a genuine brand or a generic (cheaper brand) and it is then my choice. The classes of project are well flagged and marked. I commend Hay Gerges and all of his team.

Doug
DougSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exorbitant prices !

We were using Chemist Warehouse ,but decided to try a Chempro who advised that they would price match, and their service was better. This was fine until we tried another nearby Chempro and were astounded to find that their charge for prescriptions was in some cases more than 3 times that of the other store which was less than 2 kms away . When I queried this I was told that unlike Chemist Warehouse all stores were not the same. They refunded the over charge which was almost $60, but rest assured I will revert back to Chemist Warehouse, where I know their prices are consistent.

Anne D.
Anne D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DONT BUY FROM HERE

Wish i had seen other reviews earlier... never received tracking info so emailed them. When they got back to me had stated i had entered wrong email address... apparently they had fixed it now. Never sent tracking info though.

Didn't receive after 2 weeks. Contacted them again for an update. It had never been processed and sent out so when i contacted them they finally sent it out. So unreliable. Never buying form here again

Overcharges first Prescription Meds

Please be aware of the extraordinary costs at this pharmacy for prescription medication. My bill was over double what other pharmacies charge for the same products. Compare you will Save heaps of money.

Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Poor service

Ordered items over 4 weeks ago, which was in stock when placing order. Chempro accepted my order and money instantly, but after 2 weeks of hearing nothing, I emailed them twice and rang three times (put on hold for up to 20minutes, then cut off). Still nothing from Chempro. I then sent a message through PayPal and received an email to say out of stock. I replied asking for refund and have not heard since.

Harry V.
Harry V.

1 STAR SERVICE

Placed two orders with Chempro, both in stock at time of order and then out for delivery on their website. Two weeks later I had to chase up, not in stock and a refund!

GertieHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely terrible!

Ordered and paid for items at beginning of March, then heard nothing more about delivery date or if items are on backorder. They wont respond to any of my multiple emails or phone calls. Kept on hold and then the phone call is disconnected. So happy to take your money and give nothing in return. Absolutely terrible lack of service, avoid at all costs. Shame on you Chempro! I have just reported them to the Dept of fair trading.

ccogsIllawarra, NSW

I will be reporting CHEMPRO to Fair Trading at close of business today

What you are doing is scamming people in a time of need. Either update your processes or refund EVERYONE's money immediately. It is essentially theft given that you clearly do not have products in stock or cannot fulfil them effectively.

KarenvgPerth, WA

No order update for 5 days, my call was cut short

I placed an order 5 days ago and have had no update or shipping notification (the items were in stock when I placed the order). I have emailed asking for an update with no reply, and I just tried calling, only to have my call cut off, after I had been on hold for 20 minutes.

Appalling. Of course they were very quick to take my money.

PG18
PG18Melbourne

Shocking delivery times and service

I ordered over $100 worth of items on Tuesday last week. They said they were in stock. I emailed asking for an estimated time of arrival. Someone responded and wouldn't tell me. They didn't appear to even bother to look into my order as her response was generic. I then said my order was advertised as being "in stock", when is the estimated arrival time? It is now four days since I ordered and three days since the last email from them. I wouldn't recommend purchasing from Chempro if you want a stress free transaction. My money has been taken and I have no idea where my product is.

Aunt M
Aunt Masked

Thank goodness for reviews. Chempro wont be getting my custom $!

Turbo2008
Turbo2008asked

Ordered two weeks ago and still no update with tracking but money was taken out of my bank on the day of order. How do I get a refund since no one is answering emails or answering the phone calls and your FB people have no clue. Do I need to take this to fair trading?

David

My situation is exactly the same as yours and I have registered my complaint with the office of fair trading in Qld. It might not help but at least it will get them shutdown and stop other innocent people giving away their hard earned cash.

ccogs

I sat on hold for at least twenty mins the last two days. Finally got through and got a refund.

Gertie

I ordered and paid at the beginning of March, and have heard nothing since. Rang several times, just get put on hold and then the call disconnects. I too have submitted a complaint to the Qld fair trading department this morning.

Davidasked

Where is my order please ?

Get an answer from our members and Chempro Chemists representatives