Ramesh

RameshSydney, NSW

Worst service ever

RhysG

RhysGSouth East Queensland, QLD

SA to Qld move. Daunting for us. Easy for them.

BIG move SA to storage to Qld. 7 months. Johanna quoted with many years of experience.
Everything was on time.
No breakages.
All promises kept.
The moving guys took excellent care.
I could use my own lock on the shipping container.
The guys at the Qld unload end, put their music on and worked like machines (with a smile on their faces)
The quality of the move is remembered long after the cost (which was reasonable)
Cant believe there was NO hiccups

Fransiska

FransiskaSydney, NSW

Satisfied customer!

I engaged Chess Moving to ship my personal effects from self-storage in Sydney to Brisbane, whilst I'm not physically present in Australia. The Chess team handled my inquiry very professionally from the start. They were very prompt in giving me quotes, answering all my questions, handling the pick-up from my storage and delivering to Brisbane. They know what they are doing and made me at ease with everything. Thanks Chess Moving team for your professionalism. Recommended removalist!

AGS

AGSCanberra 2600, ACT

Awesome and effortless

Chess Removalists did a fantastic and seamless job in moving me between houses in Canberra. They arrived on time and were very careful in moving some very delicate furniture. The service was friendly, price reasonable and we couldn't ask for better. I would definitely get them back, although we are in no hurry to move anytime soon

ACT Resident

ACT ResidentCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend Chess Moving in Canberra

We used Chess Moving in Canberra as they did a letterbox drop following a recent sale. From the moment i met with Andrew for the quote i felt at ease i was dealing with a company who was professional and with extensive experience. I was also surprised to hear they supplied boxes, wardrobes, packing paper, tape and linen bags at no additional charge!. Chess moved out our 4 bedroom home, with half our contents into a temporary residence and the remainder into storage. The team of 4 boys on the day + 2 trucks were polite, very accommodating and moved the entire house out within hours without damaging a single item. I couldn't be happier!

TrishH

TrishH

Excellent Service

After having our belongings in storage for 18 months in Cairns, we needed to have it transferred to Brisbane. All the arrangements were done over the phone, very prompt service, and it was at Brisbane less than 3 days. The removal truck arrived spot on the time given, Staff were very friendly and moved our belongs with CARE and RESPECT into our unit. Will gladly recommend this company to any one who needs a removalist and will call upon them , if and when we move again. WELL DONE to everyone for a prompt, service, and knowing that you have a VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER, Thank You , Patricia & Wayne

Excellent Service and back up support

We arranged our move from Canberra to Perth with Chess Moving. The office staff provided us with expert advice. The removalists turned up on time to pack all our belongings from our 4 bedroom town house. They were efficient and very professional and nothing was too much trouble during what can be a very stressful time.

DC

DCPerth, WA

Fantastic, efficient and pleasant

We moved a 3 bedroom house to a local unit about 10 minutes away. Love the service, the company and staff. From the moment we got a quote to when the movers arrived and left everything was done efficiently, quickly and with respect. Everything was wrapped beautifully, the movers were polite, helpful and made great suggestions. They did everything with thought, were well planned, loaded everything carefully. I just can't say enough. Thanks Jess, Drew and Rory, full marks for customer service. I know who I will be using again.

Great service and support

We moved a 4 bed house over a short distance in Adelaide. The removalists took to the job straight away with little instruction required. We moved to a 2 storey house but the 2 guys made it look easy as they swiftly moved beds and other large furniture around our new home. Great communication from the team in the office (Sonia) and from the guys on the day. Would engage again. Thank you Chess!

Carmel Martin

Carmel MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professionalism at its best

Chess services were pick up and storage, disposal of some unwanted items, reinstall to new site 15 months later.

Move was from single level town house to 4th floor apartment and was generally related to heavy and awkward household items. It involved 3 stages - uplift Canberra, container secure storage with 3 monthly payments and download to a 4th floor apartment in an area with problematic parking. Items were stored foe about 15 months and were all delivered with no damage, and with no damage to the townhouse and apartment. They turned up on time with enough blokes to do the job in a relatively short time with no disruption to neighbours or ourselves.

Bob

Bob

Removals service

We had a 2 bed town house near Queanbeyan NSW and moved to 3 bed house in rural NSW, about an hour away.

The service and information we received was really good.

The communication was really professional.

The pick up time and delivery of our items was perfect, and the guys on the 2 trucks were brilliant, completing the move in record time safely and very helpful.

Recommended company to use.

MarkN

MarkNEyre Peninsula, SA

A tough job well done

We moved a 4 bedroom house and a shed from Adelaide to Port Lincoln. Whilst they couldnt get all the large pot plants and some shed pieces in the truck first time, they came the next week. The access to unload to the shed was tough but it all got put in place with no damage. This included some pretty heavy benches and pieces of machinery. None of the house stuff was damaged either. The guys did a great job.

zero customer feedback

Household move from Germany back home to Australia.

Zero communication from Chess agent. Had to constantly chase for answers and status of import. Delivery truck turned up to the wrong address on the day of goods delivery. Had to involve management in the process after agent could/would not communicate status of delivery. Before management involved in process, not one email answered or call returned, after management involvement, started receiving answers.

Returned phonecall or email isn't difficult!

GaW

GaWKambah 2902, ACT

Professional moving experience

In moving house (with a lot of contents), I found Chess Moving, Canberra, to be professional, friendly and on-time. I've had a lot of experience with removalists (working overseas a lot) and I reckon this was as good an experience as any. Unlike other removalists, Chess provided adequate manpower: five to start and seven by the end, and called in an extra truck, which is impressive and meant the job got done fast. The team were very careful with the furniture. They were clearly happy working with each other, which really helps. I'd thoroughly recommend this company.

Chess are Great !

We have moved previously with Chess and again recently. From the quoting stage to the final move, Chess are fully reliable, courteous and interested in their clients. We have used other removalists on various occasions but always with disappointment. Thanks Chess for another relaxing experience moving house ! Roland & Anthea, Atwell, Western Australia

JERRA

JERRA

The best movers we have ever had in Australia

Senior Traveller

Senior TravellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful & friendly team that treat you like a person !!

Linda

LindaPerth, WA

A great job and a terrific bunch of people

Thanks to Tim, Danielle, Peter and all the crew at CHESS for making our office move seamless. From the quotation process right through to the move, the staff were friendly and professional. There was no damage to items and the guys completed the job with a smile. The personalised service we received was very much appreciated. We would thoroughly recommend CHESS for your moving requirements.

Paul L.Chess Moving

We were very pleased with the service- could not have been more helpful

We have a Large house and large furniture
Move was only over a short distance
Times were good
The service was very friendly, and the gentlemen could not have been more obliging and helpful we were very pleased with the great service

sisco

siscoasked

Can you pay half cost of removal when furniture is picked up an the rest upon delivery?

Hello Sisco

We will need specific details of you move before we can respond

Regards
Chess Moving Australia

cat1957

cat1957asked

Why dont chess removal except responsible when they damage goods and even brake them? my vacuum is so damaged it dosent work to power

Hello car1957

To answer your question we do require more information. When we offer a service in our quote for insurance cover as an option and if you select not to take this option it is sometimes very difficult to process your claim. As in every insurance policy there is always an excess to pay and in small claims such as vacuums this excess usually $500.00 may come into play. Transporting personal effects and household items to a new location is complex process especially if your items are transported interstate or overseas as there are third parties who handle shipping containers, such as the rail for interstate and shipping lines for overseas so there is a period where your goods our out of any removal companies control this is just the way goods are transported in the modern era for efficiency, time and pricing. If you could please send your name, reference number and where you moved from to review@chessmoving.com.au we can look into the matter for you.

Regards paul

Trace

Traceasked

Would like to know how much it would cost for 10 large boxes to purchase?

Paul L.Chess Moving

Where are you located in Australia ?

Paul L.Chess Moving

If you could explain further please. We would like to understand the basis for your remarks and we pride ourselves and service and transparency. Please contact me at paullm@chessmoving.com.au so we can communicate further on this please.

Regards Paul

Paul L.Chess Moving

We have not heard from you further on this matter and would like some further information so we can investigate please. Please send your information to review@chessmoving.com.au.

This is important to us so please send the details of your complaint

Get an answer from our members and Chess Moving representatives