Chicco Polly

Chicco Polly

See the Best High Chairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sab

SabSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chicco Polly never again!!

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

I hate this thing

Should have done my research! Lots and lots of reviews out there outlining how hard this thing is to clean!!! Nightmare!! I hate it soo much the food gets stuck everywhere! The stupid tray doesn't go in close enough so all dropped food goes straight down the sides.
I'm so glad I brought this secondhand I would be mega sad if I paid full price. Do yourself a favour and get a full plastic seat that you can add your own padding to.

mpats

mpatsAU

I Hate Cleaning This Comfortable Chair

Great padding and comfort for baby, love the tray insert but too many areas food get stuck it, the padding stitching is deep so food gets stuck in there, food gets stuck on side of chair, good gets under padding - did I mention there are two layers of padding. I take the damn chair outside to hose it down cause I spend so much time getting food out of it.

Do yourself a favor and buy an easy to clean chair.

cpl_nz

cpl_nzAuckland

Love my Polly!

Bought from Amazon and imported to New Zealand, I absolutely love this high chair. The current rage in NZ are the mocka wooden high chairs but I find my polly is so adaptable, I've used it for 2 years now. My daughter used it from solid till sitting at the table with us. She would still be using it had her brother not come along. He now has his solids next to us at the table, I can click a button and he then can recline for a top up of his bottle. Because of the angel he holds his own bottle (5 months old).
Cleaning can be difficult, but I have a steam mop with detachable nozzle which keeps the chair spotless and chemical free. :)
Highly recommend! :)

KylieLiam

KylieLiamAU

Expensive and not designed well

Chair padding cracks easily, tray is bulky and food and water can enter the tray. You have to unscrew the top and bottom of the tray to give it a good clean. Crutch plate (which is attached to the tray) doesn't let you put the tray down flat, very annoying as have to remove everything off the tray. Wheels cratch wooden floors easily.
Frame is highly adjustable
Padding cracks over time so unhygienic, tray not designed well

Wonderful high chair that is great from little baby to toddler

We have had a Chicco Polly High Chair for 4 years now and loved it. It still looks and works perfectly and has been used every day. It has been a great and very colorful addition to our dining room and we have had lots of compliments about how great it looks. It is very easy to use and our two children have both been very comfortable and happy using it. The double layered seat cover is great too as it makes the chair very easy to transition from baby to toddler. I would recommend it to anyone.
Great looking with many features. Tray is very easy to remove with just one hand.
Can be fiddly to clean but the straps are removable as is everything else, so when you give it an all over clean it is easy to do.

KateH21

KateH21QLD, 4500

Great highchair

Dao House

Dao HouseVictoria, Australia

Great for little ones with hip dysplasia

I love this highchair. Its cushioned seat is comfy for bub and easily removed to be washed. It functions really well but it was also the only highchair that our son could fit in as he has hip dysplasia and had a brace and then plaster. We couldnt put the table top on while he was in the brace/plaster but at least he fit in it
Comfy, easily cleaned and height adjustable.
Wheels are not the best.

kate4741

kate4741South Australia, 5000

Great Colours!!

I bought this high chair for my daughter as I fell in love with the colours. At $299.00 from Baby Bunting I do regret buying it as I don't use any of its features. The parent tray was annoying so we never used it, we only use it in upright position and have never used the full recline. Our daughter is not one to fall asleep in her high chair as I have heard of other babies doing. The high chair has lots of crevices to clean and it can be a little annoying. I am always scared of scrubbing it in case I damage it! Folds well and it does look great. I regret the purchase over all as we could have done with an Ikea chair for about $25 that would have done the job!
Love the colours
Expensive, hard to clean

melli123

melli123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortable and safe but hard to clean

silverdragonfly8

silverdragonfly8AU

A really well thought out product that's really well made too!

Sandy68

Sandy68AU

Love it!

We loved this high chair - folds up nicely, tray stores on the rear legs when not in use and has two liners. It also has a great harness system that my daughter was never able to "escape" from and the seat itself reclines to different positions which was great for bottle feeds. The height adjustment settings meant we could sit her at the table with us at meal times too. After sales service from Chicco Polly was also excellent. One of the liners split and was replaced via our place of puchase with verification. Good colours available too.
see description
A bit tricky to clean all the nooks and crannies at times.

trenna

trennaAU

Wish I had have bought one of these first!

The BEST high chair on the market! It has two lots of padding in it so it suits a littler baby and a toddler! I love that it can go up to the table at many differnt heights and the tray arms fold away to be able to put it right in close to the table.
The footrest has lots of different options too that are really good, the height of the foot rest can be ulterd and so can the angle! It is everything thyou will ever need in a highchair! I am so glad that I found it!
has two liners, completely adjustable, can take the straps off to be cleaned completely.
Hard to clean in all the little nooks and crannys, food hides under the liner and can be easily missed.

Good

savymum

savymumAU

Very satisfied with this one!

I did lots and lots of research, read lots of reviews and debated over what high chair to purchase. I am very fussy and can honestly say that I am very happy with this chair. It is so easy to use, all adjustments are highlighted in orange. It is quite comfortable, the tray has several adjustments so you can get they tray nice and close to baby. It has four wheels which make moving it around so easy. It is height adjustable and you can recline the chair so I was able to put my 4 month old in it.
Easy to use, folds compactly, great size tray, very functional
It is one of the more expensive high chairs but if you shop around you can save $$$

AL2011

AL2011AU

Better than the others I have had to date...

This is now our 4th highchair and has been the best so far to date. It is sturdy but yet easy to move when the brakes are off. It appears very comfortable for the child. It is easy to get your child in and out of the chair. The tray is easy to get on and off and is light and easy to clean. The cover for the chair can easily be removed and cleaned, and the straps are easy to adjust. The colours available are nice and should go with most home decor. We have not found much use for the extra cup holder but it is good to know the option is there. I must say that this chair is safe enough on tiles compared to other brands we have had. It will still move a little but nowhere near as much as other brands (such as Love n Care).

aureviewer

aureviewerAU

OK

Bad

Linda75

Linda75AU

Great high chair, glad I took the time to look around and also found this on sale, well worth the bargin.
Very easy to use and versatile. The multi-height is great and moving the table in and out is easy.
Double layer padding (for age appropriate use) can get a bit dirty.