2ChiQ 202L Top Mount CTM199NB (Black)

ChiQ 202L Top Mount CTM199NB (Black)

VerifiedMPNs:18594 and CTM199NB
2ChiQ 202L Top Mount CTM199NB (Black)

100% · 30%

Noise Level
Internal Layout

Michelle Thompson
Michelle ThompsonCentral Queensland, QLD21 posts

Awesome little fridge

Purchased this little gem as a second fridge as our other fridge didn’t fit up stairs. Ample Shelving and great freezer space. Great temperature control specially in the climate and humidity here. Compact and sleek. Very quiet. Love that it came in black. Would recommend for a single household, efficient and cost effective for those on a budget. Main reason to purchase was a free extended warranty was offered by CHIQ Show details
Noise Level
Lindy
LindyTewantin5 posts

Perfectly sized Retro looking refrigerator for two

I absolutely love the look of this refrigerator. We have painted our kitchen in Porter's "squid Ink" and it looks perfect in there with our other black appliances.
It has ample storage for two people with large fruit and vegetable storage. It cools super quickly. It's quiet and so far doesn't seem to have added any extra to our electricity bill.
Very happy with this refrigerator for an affordable price. Show details
beadsSydney, NSW22 posts

Letsgo

Can anyonetell me if the black leaves finger prints and marks easily on it thanks

Kay
Kay

Hi There, where can you buy the black 202 litre chiq fridge,??not the new retro model, cant find the black any more.

CHiQ
CHiQ   DM

Good morning Kay, please email our Service Department with your contact phone number, the model number for the unit & confirm which State you are in and we will get someone from Sales to call and assist you.

Rekha

Hi! I have registered for the extended 2 year warranty on my Chiq fridge. However I did not get any confirmation on that in my mail. How do I know whether I am eligible for the extended 2 year warranty?

Hi Rekha,
That is exactly what happened to me when I registered for the 5 year extended warranty online. I waited a couple of days and then rang their consumer care phone number. The gent I spoke to said they do not email a confirmation.

Rekha

Thankyou so much for your reply.

CategoryTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators