Chiropedic And Sleep Range

Luna, Luxor, Prime, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Chiropedic

Pros

Optimal softness
Has great pressure relief
High quality materials and build

Sophie
SophieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the best mattress I have ever slept in !

I have had this mattress a week and look forward to sleep as the quality and support this mattress gives me is outstanding. I only wish I’d bought one sooner.

Purchased in December 2021 for $1,300.

Kurt C
Kurt CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great upgrade at a reasonable price.

Have been sleeping on the And Sleep Luna for about a month or so and have notice that I feel more refreshed in the morning. This mattress is very supportive and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a medium firm bed for a decent price.

Purchased in November 2021 for $896.

Donna Patterson
Donna Patterson

Better than expected

I wake up feeling better. It is what I wanted and needed. The staff were helpful with guiding me with my specific criteria. The mattress had to be specific, soft but not sink. I have spinal rods and do not have normal back curves.

Purchased in October 2021 at Chiropedic for $1,000.

Ellen
EllenSydney, NSW

Sleeping soo much better!

I was sceptical to order a mattress in a box but I couldn’t be happier with the Aura mattress. It is supportive yet not too firm. I had been waking ever morning with a sore back with our old mattress, this is no longer happening. Falling asleep is easier too.
It was easy to unpack.
The process of ordering was simple & the mattress was delivered on time.

Purchased in November 2021.

Klaus
Klaus

Great quality mattress and excellent service

The sales person was friendly, helpful and professional. We eventually decided on a Luna which was the best all round support and comfort and at a realistic price. Delivery within a week and no issues upon opening.
Great for supporting our growing VCE student son

Purchased in October 2021 for $760.

Sleeping PositionSide

nick c.
nick c.

Bye bye back pain

Since purchasing this mattress my sleep has improved significantly, and i am not waking with back or neck pain. Brilliant, supportive and supremely comfortable. Top quality product. Loved the unpacking process too :)

Purchased in October 2021.

Tania
TaniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!! Definitely recommend it to all

Great support. Wake up feeling revived after having a great night sleep. Also purchased the pillow and finally found a perfect mattress and pillow! Thank you Chiropedics absolutely love it!

Purchased in October 2021.

Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Corinne B.
Corinne B.Mid North Coast, NSW

A life saver

We have had the Chiropedic And Sleep Luxor mattress for a few weeks. Previously, I was worried about my constant hip and lower back pain. I am pleased to say that I am feeling so much better, the pain is almost gone. I highly recommend this mattress.

Purchased in September 2021 at Chiropedic for $1,400.

Mid life investment
Mid life investmentNortheast, VIC

Wished we'd purchased this year's ago.

Best bed and mattress we've ever had, as a couple, we suffer with back, sinus and sleep disturbance issues. The king split beds with sleep luna mattresses, are a god send, feel better, and sleep better. Quality and price amazing, could not be happier with our purchase.

Purchased in August 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $6,000.

Sleeping PositionSide

Chloe Thomson
Chloe ThomsonVictoria

No regrets!

This is the most supportive and comfortable mattress I have ever owned and I got it for a great price with store exclusive sales!
A few years ago I purchased a latex mattress which I loved, however the mechanics were changed and it no longer was the mattress I had come to love.
I am so glad to have found an upgrade from this and have had such a dreamy experience from night one!!

Purchased in September 2021 for $1,400.

Mel
Mel

From frail grandmother to hardworking man, support is everything

Firm but comfortable, given support when it mattered most. Bought for mother before hip replacement, and has given comfort and support. When she moved back home the hard working labourer has never slept better on the same mattress. Will be upgrading my queen size soon, I'm sure I know where I'm going

Purchased in June 2021 for $749.

Caro
CaroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Soft enough to feel comfortable & firm enough to provide support!

I purchased my And Luna mattress 4 weeks ago during the birthday sale. This mattress is a medium firmness, yet it has the perfect amount of softness, providing comfort and enough firmness to not disturb the person sleeping with you. I’ve had neck and back issues for years but since I’ve been sleeping on this mattress my sleep has been so much more comfortable and I don’t wake up with back pain like I used to. I bought this mattress with an adjustable bed, and the two combined have changed the way I sleep and improved sleep quality dramatically. This is my second mattress from Chiropedic bedding, I’m sure this Mattress will last as long as my last one.

Purchased in July 2021 for $1,375.20.

Sian K.
Sian K.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect sleep

We’ve approached an age where a good mattress has become essential for our aching backs, hips & neck. This mattress has made a substantial difference to how we wake up in the morning as neither of us are in pain anymore, which is lovely. I highly recommend the chiropedic mattress as extremely comfortable and worth every cent.

Purchased in August 2021 for $2,000.

PAULINE
PAULINEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended. Simply excellent!!

Excellent and knowledgeable staff. Bought mattress and two pillows catering for our individual sleeping needs. The mattress has given us the best restful sleep we have had for a very long time. Highly recommended.

Purchased in May 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store.

Emma Presto
Emma PrestoSydney, NSW

Superior quality Australian made mattress

Purchased in August 2021 at Catch for $627.

Maria
Mariaasked
And Sleep Supreme

Hello. I suffer with shoulder problems and need a mattress that sink in where the shoulders are whilst sleeping on my side. While a flatter pillow. However I need a firm mattress for the back. Whenever I sleep on my back.

Can you cater for both

Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

Hi Maria, my sincere apologies that I haven't replied to your message earlier.
From what you have explained, I think a mattress that has a 5-zone spring system would be best as it has been specifically designed to relieve pressure points whilst still providing your with the support level you need. The Eclipse range of mattresses for example, have this 5-zone spring system. If you have a look through and see which feel you think you like and then choose from latex, gel or visco. Here is the link for you.
If you need any further assistance in choosing, I recommend that you use the online live chat on our website as this is manned everyday from morning till late.
Once again, my apologies for the delay in responding.

Get an answer from our members and Chiropedic representatives

Features:

• The mattresses in the Chiropedic And Sleep Range have gel-infused memory foam which helps provide pressure relief.
  • High Tensile Edge Support protects the edge of these mattresses from sagging, and prevents sleepers from falling off the bed.
  • The mattresses are designed with temperature neutral comfort in mind, so you’re kept cool or warm and cosy when you need to be.
  • They also eliminate partner disturbances, so you’re not bothered by light sleepers.
  • These products have a 10-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that their mattress provided the perfect amount of softness, saying that the fabric on the top was especially comfortable.
  • They also appreciated the pressure relief given by the mattress, and said that it helped soothe back, hip, and neck pain.
  • According to reviewers, the build quality and finish of these mattresses are of a high standard.