Chopard Wish Eau de Parfum

Chopard Wish Eau de Parfum

• Smell
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (6)
Toots

TootsPerth, WA

Why oh why has this formula been changed.???

I’ve been using Wish for years always had compliments. I’ve just returned a bottle purchased 23/4/21l for refund smells nothing like the original also the colour has changed to green

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $34.99.

Disappointed

I’ve been buying the original Wish for 20 years. I purchased a new bottle 2 days ago & immediately noticed the change. Murky blue color bordering on green.
The sweet scent of vanilla & spice has been replaced with a toxic chemical smell.
I literally recoiled after the initial spray it was so awful. Even after it dried, it doesn’t resemble anything that it used to be. So sad that my favourite fragrance has been reformulated. Chopard didn’t get the memo, ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

Derani

Derani South East Queensland, QLD

No longer iconic what was once beautiful smells terrible.

I can't believe this iconic fragrance is no longer my go to. I thought I was sold a dud bought a second bottle off green again and no longer smells the same . Hopefully choppard fix this I'm asking my usual stockist for a refund

Wish Perfume by Chopard

I have been buying Wish for over Ten Years now. I have Noticed that the Colour of the Perfume has gone from a Bright Blue to a Murky Blue! I used to get Compliments all the Time. Everyone would ask me what Perfume I was wearing. Now there’s No smell & No more Compliments. Have they changed the Ingredients of the Perfume? The Perfume looks off & there’s none of that Beautiful Smell that Lingers, when you walk away. I’m Very Sad, that My Favourite Perfume is Now Different.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Sunnybank for $40.00.

bev

bevHunter Region, NSW

Disappointment

I have worn Wish perfume for the last 10 years. It was perfect as I did not suffer any allergic reaction as with other fragrances.
I recently purchased another bottle in May 20 and to my disappointment it appears the formula has changed.
Immediately upon opening I noticed the colour looked like a muddy blue (greenish tinge) whereas it was always a bright light blue.
I wasn't overly concerned until wearing noticed it is a different fragrance and does not last throughout the day without reapplying . Disappointment to the max Chopard. Why change something which is iconic ??
Now on the search for a new fragrance which does not cause allergic reaction !!!

Purchased in May 2020 for $50.00.

Nicci W

Nicci WSouth East Queensland, QLD

I thought I was sold a fake!

I've been wearing Wish by Chopard since I was 20 years old, that's 20 years ago this year.
Today I purchased a new bottle, I took it back as I thought it was a fake and purchased from another store. The box has a different texture, the colour of the perfume is different and the smell is different. I'm so disappointed.
I will be looking for a new perfume now. 20 years of dedicated business gone. Poor form Chopard.

Purchased in February 2020 at Terry White Chemmart for $35.00.

Michelle J.

Michelle J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Was always my go to

Bought a new bottle a few weeks ago and I am very disappointed, sadly. The colour has definitely changed, it doesn't last anywhere near as long as it used to and the notes are not as warm and sexy. It has more of an alcohol smell. So sad as this was always my favourite and would receive many compliments. Not one person has noticed I've been wearing it.

Purchased in December 2019 for $35.00.

Nessa

NessaSydney, NSW

Favourite perfume

I was recently given a bottle of Wish for my birthday. Its been my favourite for years
IThe colour has definitely changed and it does smell different. Im disappointed

I would be keen to hear others comments or if anyone knows if they have changed this product

Purchased in December 2019.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Trudie C

Trudie CNorth Queensland, QLD

Has the scent changed.

I’ve worn wish for years, loved the sweet scent. Have just bought a new bottle and it no longer has the sweet scent, has a bit of a bitter scent, one that gives you a headache. Hoping it’s just a bad batch will be extremely disappointed if they have changed the scent.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Nell Street

Nell StreetGold Coast

Not impressed that the colour of the perfume

I love the perfume, however, about a month ago, the perfume changed its colour and is now a tea colour! Still the same beautiful smell though.
Anyone else experience this.

Shan-Shan

Shan-Shansydney

One of my favs!

This would have to be an absolute favorite of mine. Reasonably priced, you can pretty much get this gorgeous purfume at any stockists these days. The bottle itself is stunning! Shaped into a diamond, with a mesmerizing blue colour. Highly reccommend for any lady wanting a beautiful purfume

My fifth bottle !

Almost everybody around me is attracted to this sweet perfume since the first time ı started using it:) Loveit! Forever..

MissAlissa

MissAlissaQueensland, Australia

Always great to have Wish on your vanity

I was always attracted to the bottle, I like the sweet perfumes but Wish is the most mature sweet scent that I like. I also don't mind lolita lempicka Coral Flowers, Angel, Britneys fantasy/curiosity but the last two are quite sickly sweet, strong and in my opinion very common. Wish is not as strong smelling (which may be considered a good thing to some) I find the scent matures on my skin throughout the day to a really nice sweet and clean vanilla scent ( as if I spent my morning moisturizing my body in a cocoa body butter. I try other perfumes out here and there though Wish is always my go to perfume for special events. I have been buying for about 6 years now and sometimes I do come across it a bit cheaper which is always great :)

Fulford

FulfordMildura, Victoria

Long lasting fragrance

I was given this as a gift sometime ago & from the moment i tried it I love it! I always get compliments whenever I wore it & I found that it lasted all day which is highly important. Its not very expensive which makes it even better! You would be crazy not to get on board the Wish train.
inexpensive

Chloes mummy

Chloes mummyADELAIDE

My new fave!

I was lucky enough to receive a bottle of Wish for my birthday recently. I have stuck withteh same perfume for many years because I have struggled to find one that didn't trigger my hayfever or give me a migraine. Figured I might as well try the Wish perfume as it looked so pretty and smelt nice. Yay...I can wear it wothout any adverse side effects. My family and friends have noticed the switch and have all commented on how nice it smells. :)
No hayfever or headaches.

mandypluvs2shop83

mandypluvs2shop83AU

I have always loved this purfume

I have had about 5 bottles of Wish as I like it so much. I always get compliments when I where it. I also find it nice to wear most of the year.
Is not expensive.

CraigKate25

CraigKate25SA, 5725

My annual christmas gift from my mother-in-law

Soft & sweet but no sickly. I chose this fragrance about 10 years ago & still enjoy the smell. It is now my annual christmas gift from my mother-in-law which is nice to receive something you like that is affordable.
Affordable

bstar

bstar

Ultimate Christmas "WISH"

I have had an ongoing Romance Since First Falling in Love With Chopards Eau De Parfume "WISH"
beautifully Shaped As Womens Best Friend 'A Diamond'
A Serene Blue Colouring
This Truly Is The Ultimate "WISH" that should be on every girls Christmas Wish List.
A Sparkling Freshness exudes From The women Who dares To "WISH"
In The More Exclusive Pricing Categories.. But Well Worth The Cost.. To Smell As Decadent As Wish..
Nothing Negative About this delicious Fragrance

2minnoodle

2minnoodleAU

Diamonds are a girls best friend

I enjoy many fragarances, and this one caught my attention, a sweet alluring fragrance, the diamond shaped bottle appealing and looking very much the part of sensuous, sexy and expensive. The scent lingering but also not overpowering.
Love the bottle, and the scent, sweet attention grabbing.

Norelle85

Norelle85AU

Subtle and sexy fragrance

I love Wish by Chopard. It doesn't over power me or give me a headache, like a many fragrances can. I don't wear it everyday. It's more like my special occasion fragrance that I will use when their is an 'occasion'. This has me feeling like i am really getting ready for something special, as part of my routine to look beautiful.
Subtle tones, sexy scent