Chopard Wish Eau de Parfum

Chopard Wish Eau de Parfum

Not impressed that the colour of the perfume

I love the perfume, however, about a month ago, the perfume changed its colour and is now a tea colour! Still the same beautiful smell though.
Anyone else experience this.

One of my favs!

This would have to be an absolute favorite of mine. Reasonably priced, you can pretty much get this gorgeous purfume at any stockists these days. The bottle itself is stunning! Shaped into a diamond, with a mesmerizing blue colour. Highly reccommend for any lady wanting a beautiful purfume

My fifth bottle !

Almost everybody around me is attracted to this sweet perfume since the first time ı started using it:) Loveit! Forever..

Always great to have Wish on your vanity

I was always attracted to the bottle, I like the sweet perfumes but Wish is the most mature sweet scent that I like. I also don't mind lolita lempicka Coral Flowers, Angel, Britneys fantasy/curiosity but the last two are quite sickly sweet, strong and in my opinion very common. Wish is not as strong smelling (which may be considered a good thing to some) I find the scent matures on my skin throughout the day to a really nice sweet and clean vanilla scent ( as if I spent my morning moisturizing my body in a cocoa body butter. I try other perfumes out here and there though Wish is always my go to perfume for special events. I have been buying for about 6 years now and sometimes I do come across it a bit cheaper which is always great :)

Long lasting fragrance

I was given this as a gift sometime ago & from the moment i tried it I love it! I always get compliments whenever I wore it & I found that it lasted all day which is highly important. Its not very expensive which makes it even better! You would be crazy not to get on board the Wish train.
inexpensive

My new fave!

I was lucky enough to receive a bottle of Wish for my birthday recently. I have stuck withteh same perfume for many years because I have struggled to find one that didn't trigger my hayfever or give me a migraine. Figured I might as well try the Wish perfume as it looked so pretty and smelt nice. Yay...I can wear it wothout any adverse side effects. My family and friends have noticed the switch and have all commented on how nice it smells. :)
No hayfever or headaches.

I have always loved this purfume

I have had about 5 bottles of Wish as I like it so much. I always get compliments when I where it. I also find it nice to wear most of the year.
Is not expensive.

My annual christmas gift from my mother-in-law

Soft & sweet but no sickly. I chose this fragrance about 10 years ago & still enjoy the smell. It is now my annual christmas gift from my mother-in-law which is nice to receive something you like that is affordable.
Affordable

Ultimate Christmas "WISH"

I have had an ongoing Romance Since First Falling in Love With Chopards Eau De Parfume "WISH"
beautifully Shaped As Womens Best Friend 'A Diamond'
A Serene Blue Colouring
This Truly Is The Ultimate "WISH" that should be on every girls Christmas Wish List.
A Sparkling Freshness exudes From The women Who dares To "WISH"
In The More Exclusive Pricing Categories.. But Well Worth The Cost.. To Smell As Decadent As Wish..
Nothing Negative About this delicious Fragrance

Diamonds are a girls best friend

I enjoy many fragarances, and this one caught my attention, a sweet alluring fragrance, the diamond shaped bottle appealing and looking very much the part of sensuous, sexy and expensive. The scent lingering but also not overpowering.
Love the bottle, and the scent, sweet attention grabbing.

Subtle and sexy fragrance

I love Wish by Chopard. It doesn't over power me or give me a headache, like a many fragrances can. I don't wear it everyday. It's more like my special occasion fragrance that I will use when their is an 'occasion'. This has me feeling like i am really getting ready for something special, as part of my routine to look beautiful.
Subtle tones, sexy scent

Great Quality Chopard Perfume, Great Value For Money

I recently purchased this perfume as a replacement for my everyday wear. The bottle is stunning and looks great on the dresser. To me it is less sweeter than V&R's Flowerbomb and actually has its own warm scent. (up to personal opinion)
Quality perfume, well Priced, quick;y delivery

Sexy yet you still smell like a perfect clean bubby

My hsband rareltbuys me perfume but whe he does it's usually lovely...last one was Versace Woman. Today he came home with WISH - Chopard and I feel very Sexy yet smell as fresh a a beautiful freshly bathed baby. Subtle and Sexy!
Bottle & Fragrance