300, 300C LX
See the Best Sedans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Chrysler? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking

I love my 300c

Purchased for $22,000.00.

Kulsharan S.
Kulsharan S.Perth, WA

Head turner. Loaded luxury and power

Purchased in April 2019 at Chrysler Dealers for $35,000.00.

HEM
HEMSydney, NSW

Lounge room sized motoring with good fuel economy

I drive my Chrysler 300 to work Monday - Friday
Take family for a relaxing drive locally
I have a sonata and other Chrysler vehicles and our mechanic changes the oil and oil filter every 6000 klms..At our request
Genuine mopar parts are used..And yes there is a difference from an aftermarket part
Keep service and check up regular basis and the Chrysler will offer trouble free motoring
Fuel does not bother me at all ..As I choose to own and drive a car offering safe lounge room sized comfort..

Purchased in June 2019.

Ramez
RamezMelbourne

SRT V8 beast

Looks mean. Power to boot. Looks way better than the other Ford and Holden V8s. Plus it makes more power. Definitely bang for buck machine. But like all V8s, fuel consumption is high. Unbeatable soundtrack though.

Purchased in September 2014 at Ford Dealers.

Ramez
RamezMelbourne

Comfortable but poor build

Very nice appearing vehicle. I had the black with factory black wheels. Fully loaded with options which you normally only find in cars that cost a lot more. However build quality is poor. By 20,000km the wrap around the steering wheel was coming off. Had to be glued back on. At 25,000km the spring loaded compartment cover had broken. Maybe I got a lemon. But I really enjoyed driving it.

Purchased in March 2016 at Chrysler Dealers.

Kamal S.
Kamal S.Perth, WA

Very spacious sedan with V8 6.4L. Beast

Very smooth.. roar like anything.. only thing people can see is its taillights and dust left behind. Nice leather interior. Head turner on traffic lights.
Happy chrysler owner from last 8 years.
Mopar or no car.

Drago
DragoSydney, NSW

Chrysler 300 2012 3.6 problems

Purchased in July 2015 at Tynan Motors.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Sam Xavier
Sam XavierPerth

T36 Recall a nightmare

Purchased in June 2015 at BMW Wangara for $35,000.00.

Other Sedans

Worst service and manufacturing defacts

We bout 2 x 300c luxury in aug 2013 both diesel. One had lot of issues with engine and got it fixed after 2 years of complaints and leaving cat at several dealerships. Both of cars had same issue where leather dash starts peeling of form front its very common manufacturing problem with this cars. we got one car fixed under warranty but they refused to cover second one under warranty. I will never recomend any one to buy any fiat chrysler products as there quality of service at dealerships is worse then poor, same there products.

Purchased in August 2013.

Matt
MattMid North Coast, NSW

Loved it

Greatest car I have ever owned, i never had any issues with it and it was beautiful and comfortable to drive !
I would love to get a 2020 model but abit pricey !

Purchased in February 2016 for $12,000.00.

Sahil Vig
Sahil VigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beast with Beauty!

As a kid it was one of my dream cars to own and now that dream has come true. What a beautiful car it is with a power packed engine, with 6.4 Hemi you don’t have to tell how much power it gives. Yes little expensive on fuel but elegant things doesn’t come cheap. Definitely a big yes for this car.

BadgeHEMI
Engine Size6.4
Date PurchasedJuly 2014

Mart
MartTaralgalon South

Test drive was good, 1 week later I picked up the 300c and payed 20k then had to buy new springs

Suspension had to be changed, as you where bouncing up and down, as someone didn't no what they where doing All over the place couldn't put passenger's in the back seat or go over 70 kl 2 k later i Now can enjoy my chrylser 300c sedan, car yards just never change... Martin smith Gippsland...

BadgeHEMI
Engine Size5.7
Date PurchasedApr 2018

Love the car fantastic

Iv had 5 chryslers iv had no trouble with any of them. Iv had 6 jeeps did a gear box out of warranty jeep fixed it.you hear bad reports about every car . I was a ford nut . Now a Chrysler nut and jeep . My diesel has done 235.000 ks no problems at all . I think they are a good car

BadgeC Luxury
Engine Size3.0
Date PurchasedOct 2013
david cook
david cook

Great Car

I have owned my 300c luxury for four years, drive it every year ,from Tasmania to Gold Coast, this Vehicle Averages 7.5 Litres of Fuel ,Per One Hundred Kilometers , Never had any Issues , i have owned a lot of Big Cars , this One is the Best, with all the added extra ,Comfort Things ,ie; Heated and Cooled Seats ,Heated and Cooled Cup Holders, Heated Seats ,Heated Steering Wheel ,Great seating Memory ,with Drivers Side Auto Move Back when entering the Vehicle ,the list goes on .

BadgeC Luxury