Subaru WRX

Subaru WRX (2013-2020)

Also referred to as: Subaru WRX 2019 and Subaru WRX 2021. STI Premium, STI, (No Badge), etc...

3.8

RachaelK

RachaelKSydney, NSW

Best car ever!

I bought this car brand new in Feb 2017. it is my favourite car i have owned. i drive it everyday to work & around on weekends. Very comfortable to drive & great power. It has 3 different driving modes which i enjoy using. I would definitely recommend subaru to anyone buying a car.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

WRX STI premium (2017).

Subaru has come along way with the STI. I'm using it as a daily even, its very safe easy to drive and looks great inside and out. Cabin has come a long way, I found it nicer than Benz CLA models. Fuel economy could be better (10L/100km) but not complaining based on performance.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
    Soc

Soc

WRX STi

The WRX STi is a great looking car and subaru have it down pat. They are not only a smart company but make good quality bang for buck cars. The STi is a little thirsty similar to a V8 engine. I found the paint work needs attention and the fact you cant do much more to the engine. I think it needs more TQ, otherwise a great overall car.

BadgeSTI
    Date PurchasedNov 2017

Daniel K

Daniel KAdelaide

Its a very fun car, expensive to maintain

Great car, great fun. My main complaints are fuel economy which you'd expect from a turbo boxer motor anyway, and the fact that the rear seats don't fold (I had expected this was just a standard for all cars! So my fault). Only buy one of these if you can afford the upkeep. Otherwise great - sporty, sounds great, looks super nice in my option.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
    Anita

AnitaValla

Nearly killed grandparents.

Front drive belt broke, engine blew up, no warning light, lost steering , nearly killed grandparents.All happened within minutes. 100,000ks Bought 2010. always serviced at Subaru. Front drive belt should have been replaced at 48 months. Instead they said 125,000ks. Head office wont take the blame nor will Geoff King seller and mechanic. Not our fault!! We have done everything. Body immaculate , engine dead and said will cost $13,000 for new engine, who is in the wrong, not us?????

Date PurchasedOct 2010
    Narelle

NarelleMelbourne

Was my dream car...ended up trading it.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    Jules

Jules

Love my Rex

Date PurchasedSep 2017
    Krushull

KrushullSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good car but has a few issues

Date PurchasedJan 2015
    Fadak M

Fadak MAdelaide

Such a performance vehicle

I have the hatchback in black from 2013 with a custom exhaust

At first I thought is this car actually safe? But that Subaru boxer engine can get me through anything
    Yes petrol is a bit more dear but I cannot deny that it’s worth it
    Enough boot space for a pram and expanding family

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Micky Dee

Micky DeeSydney

Great daily driver + weekend fun!

Great value car for someone who is looking for a good mix between a relatively comfortable daily drive and great thrills along the way on weekends. The only thing I wish they did better was an improved headunit, which the one of the 2015 model is somewhat dated and laggy. Fuel economy is decent for the power you get but you would still be looking at an average of 9-10L/100 in peak hr traffic, however it easily gets down to 6-7L/100km on highway so that's preeeety good. 10/10 no regrets :)

Date PurchasedApr 2015
    Mick Dundee

Mick DundeeMelbourne

Awesome car, if the quality was there...

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    andy

andySouth East Queensland, QLD

wrx great car

car great customer service very poor free gps updates but if you get your car serviced elsewhere no free gps updates so you have to pay xtra for service to get free gps updates ha ha spoke to subaru aust said same thing so buy garmin and fit on dash

Date PurchasedJan 2016
    Soph

SophSouth Australia

My favourite car ever.

I recently brought a Subaru WRX and am so glad I have.
    The driving on it is so smooth and perfect running. Never a wrong noise.
    My leather seats are so comfy and silky feeling always nice and cool.
    It doesnt cost me to much to run in petrol and always drives smoothly and quickly.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
    chalie

chalie

Engine failure just out of warranty.

What an expensive exercise and how incredibly disappointed we are with Subaru WRX.
    Car never driven hard, always garaged , very low Milage , missed one service and told us it had no oil...which was not true as was first thing we checked and no warning lights, but of course they say what they want. I will stir very far away from this company.

Date PurchasedOct 2013
    Woody

WoodySydney, NSW

I love my WRX

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Azmiri

Azmiritruganina

This car is good for everyday life.

Car looks good. Drives ok. But There is some issue with it. I have bought a premium my17. Subaru should add the Spoiler, brembo brake and 18" wheel on the premium. It shouldn't be cost extra. The car suspension is not very good. Fog light is warm white light. They should make it similar to the headlight. Premium should comes with the heated seat. But it is not. Didn't like the automatic system for dipper (highbeam). Already driven 9000 kms. Didn't give any trouble yet. A real head turner. Feel proud to own one.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
    Cengo

CengoIllawarra, NSW

Service very very poor

I took my subaru wrx sti 2015 for a service they told me that my engine mounts needed changeing after 2 months still waiting on engine mounts to come from overseas.i rang up service several times and still nothing they just keep saying we are still waiting on parts to arrive from overseas this is a very poor customer service from subaru

BadgeSTI
    Date PurchasedMar 2016
    Colin

Colin

Fantastic balance of practicality and performance

Great car, upgraded from 2 door sports coupe and gained functionality without any loss of driving enjoyment. Great on fuel consumption and average 7L/100km while highway cruising. It obviously will consume more once you put your right foot down heavier. The only downside is that cabin noise is above average and ride suspension is stiffer than most cars. Subarus service pricing is also higher than its competitors, roughly 700 per year, sometimes higher.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
    AJ000

AJ000South East Queensland, QLD

Good Engine. Poor bell & Whistles - extraordinarily pathetic service from both Subaru Australia

Date PurchasedJun 2015
    Nicky F

Nicky FPerth, WA

Fantastic vehicle!

Fantastic performance - I was looking for a fast car and now I've got it! Absolutely love everything about the WRX. The interior is so refined and detailed. The memory seat setting makes life so much easier as my husband drives my car often and I'm constant having to adjust the seats. The exterior of the car is so sleek and refined. The old WRX's were definitely a boy-racer type of car but this model is elegant.

Date PurchasedMar 2017