Suz P.

Suz P.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Company & Professional

CHU are experienced in Strata Insurance, they are professional in their field and all the staff are happy to assist you with any claims or queries that you may have.
They educate their clients in all Insurance matters on a regular basis.
Its nice to know that they are supportive, its always appreciated.

Kerrie47Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Way to expensive

Way to expensive after being told it will go down in price saving us $$$$ in commission which goes to the soon to be gone Strata Management company. Instead it went up several hundred dollars. Guess who will not be renewing their policy with Chu

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly team, offering prompt service, at a competitive price

I have been dealing with residential strata insurance for more that 5 years. In that time I have regularly source competitive quotes from other insurers. The friendly CHU team provides prompt quotations with competitive prices. When it comes to claims, the same friendly service and prompt action has always resulted in claims being settled quickly to the satisfaction the property owner.

Malicious Damage Claim

Received a response the day after claim lodgement - accepted in full - pretty happy with that, so too the clients. Thats two quickly handled claims in a row - cheers to CHU.

Storm damage insurance claim

The staff at CHU were very helpful in getting our claim processed as quickly as possible. Our queries were answered within 24 hours and the process went seamlessly from start to finish.
Many thanks to Anna for helping us through the process.

Pedro Alves

Pedro AlvesSydney, NSW

NHU201901821

Vince is super helpful, always a pleasure working with him!! It's good when you have an insurance matter and you can rely on professionals that act quickly. Thank you!!! Super recommended!!

Incorrect Settlement

Prompt settlement though incorrect amount - prefer to be done correct the first time. Clarification being settling the insured would be preferred to ensure that the correct settlement amount has been agreed to.

Speedy processing of claims and refunds!

Whilst there are occasional hiccups, the team at CHU always work hard to finalise claims in a timely and professional manner!

CHU are the best insurer

You provide very quick settlements and it is greatly appreciated
I like that you can process a claim without an assessor attending in some of the smaller claims

Wonderful service

I've been a customer for over 4 years . Fast and seamless customer and claims service . Highly recommended ,

Nay

NaySydney

Love chu

Been very happy with chu. Been with them for a long time with no problems. I would highly recommend chu.

Great customer service and fantastic product , They manage to cover all the damage done to my investment home after the tenant left the place in a very bad condition .

Great experience

I don't usually ever have to claim on my insurance so i was dreading this process before i started. CHU made it so easy and my claim was processed so quickly. Great company!

Very Prompt Processing of Claim

Our relatively small claim was effectively settled within 24 hours of lodgement without question. Very impressed with the prompt service.

Great Website - easy to get a price

Just wanted to get a quote for my strata insurance. CHU had a great online quote facility so I didn’t have to wait.

Quick claims process!

Claim was paid and closed within 2 bus days of being lodged. Our contact person was easy to contact by phone and returned all our calls.

Fantastic service

I followed up on a claim that I lodged online that I hadn’t heard back from. They were amazing within a couple weeks the claim was finalised and funds in my account.

Great quick service

I love dealing with CHU, claims are so easy to lodge and responses times on claims are really quick. This reflects well on us in the eyes of our customers.

Coco

Coco

Terrible claim service-advised to hire leak detector specialist instead of CHU assessors identifying

CHU, you are still the best!

The claims I submitted online was approved within 24 hours, what more can I expect! CHU, as I always say, you are the best!

Leonie

Leonieasked

Our Owners Corp has a bit of a cash flow problem. Is it possible to make quarterly payments?

Kerrie47

I don't know sorry, we didn't go ahead and renew our policy with them as they were $500 more expensive. They rang me and tried to keep us but couldn't come close to bringing the price down.

Chris Jasked

I would like to know who can answer the questions I put to Terry Topping 2 weeks ago regarding policy number HU0013933. BCS Cairns refuses to explain so I have to ask you. Chris Jones

frank s.CHU

Hi Chris, Terry is on leave at the moment so apologies for not getting back to you. Could you please call me directly on 07 3135 7913 and I will personally assist you. Lindsay, CHU Underwriting Manager.

Chris J

Hi Lindsay, I hope you can communicate with me by email. I am a laryngetomee and speech is difficult and tiring for me. It can be hard to understand me. I can forward to you the email I sent Terry if you wish

frank s.CHU

Hi Chris, thats fine, pls send through. Thanks. Lindsay

tony tran

tony tranasked

Hi do you guy cover wood panels on a townhouse outside ?

Get an answer from our members and CHU representatives

CategoryStrata & Property Management Services