Verifiedchubbhomesecurity.com.au

3.5

Antonietta
Antonietta

Excellent Chubb

Very helpful in answering all my questions when installed new system and showed how to use the app. Show details ·  1
Peter
Peter

Chubb Home Security

I have had no issues with the alarm. It has worked the way it should. Show details
GrahamIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Chubb Alarm

Great system but needs to be able to be heard from outside the house. (like old system that talked to you when you alarmed and unalarmed) Show details
MarkMc
MarkMcSydney, NSW6 posts

Always happy to help

I have always found Chubb Home Security incredibly easy to work with. Their staff are knowledgeable, helpful and willing to answer all of your questions. I highly recommend Chubb Home Security.
Greg C
Greg CCaboolture3 posts

Upgrade to new 4G. Very pleased with new version

First Class service & product. Experience of product is over of many years. Show reply
Chantal VG
Chantal VG2 posts

Raymond C.
Raymond C.

Installation of Security System

Our 3G security system was replaced by a digital 4G system (19 March 2024 ) it failed within 12 hours, A second unit was installed, and it failed within 12 hours. A third unit was installed on 30 April 2024 and it worked for about 48 hours. We are waiting for Chubb to advise when they will try again. The system was paid for in March, the payment included a maintenance programme. It has been almost 8 weeks that we have had no security system. To say the least we are not happy with Chubb. Show details
Geoff M
Geoff MSydney, NSW4 posts

Reassurance & Comforting

Our system is so easy to use for departing and re-entering our home. It is reassuring to know that we have back to base monitoring when required. Show details ·  1
Edward and Dorothy
Edward and Dorothy

Good experience

Technician was very efficient and courteous on changing over to 4G Show details
Roy
Roy3 posts

Grateful Customer

I cannot praise Paul enough for the service I have received from him. I have spoken to him on a number of occasions. He is always very friendly & has been a great help to me with the issue I had. A top employee @ Chubb Security Show details ·  1
Reg L.
Reg L.

Dissatisfied customer

I have no problem with the person I spoke with but I do have a problem with Chubb as I am now questioning their service. Show details
Chubb Home Security   DM

Good morning Reg. I am sorry to hear this. I will message you directly to address your concerns. Kind regards, CHS Team

Pete
PeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

up grade within an hour of calling Chubb home securty

Upgrade within 30 minutes technician in the area. Great service and prompt well done Chubb and Jacob Show reply

Job well done

The Technician is always on time. Fast, professional and always ready to listen to any question I may have. Show details
Duncan
Duncan

New 4G system to replace old 3G system

Work done as quoted, to agreed time cost and quality. Show details ·  1
Lilitu Babalon
Lilitu BabalonAU4 posts

Helpful but not helpful

The customer service person, James was really nice and helpful. Can’t fault him. The installation of a new alarm for an issue that is not my fault, however, is appalling. More than 14 days without a monitored alarm at my shop because I was misinformed last year when the alarm failed and told I needed to buy a new system (at my own expense). Because of the cancellation of 3G I am actually due a new, free system. Also had to remind them that I need a 3 week credit due to not having monitoring for that time. They’re very efficient when you’re a bit late paying an account but not so swift when they need to do something for the customer. Show details