Citymove Removals NSW, Marrickville

Citymove Removals NSW, Marrickville

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

They where very polite and professional

They arrived on time and communicated with a phone call when they left there premises to let you know they are on there way and on arrival. I would recommend them to family and friends with no hesitation.

Convenient

We needed to storage 9 pallets on a 20 feet container. the distance was not to long since we are located in Marrickville. Everything went well but there was a 3 hours delay.

Richard

RichardSydney

Friendly service. Easy to work with.

The move involved shifting items within a commercial office space. The two guys from Citymove acting as 'Hired Muscle' were friendly and helpful. Happy to do whatever was asked of them and were both careful and efficient. They arrived on time. We'd be happy to use Citymove anytime. Highly recommended.

Friendly, expert service

Moved two rooms and a lot of boxes to my new house with these guys. They are super friendly, professional and go above and beyond a moving service. I don’t normally write reviews but these guys are exceptional. Highly recommended!

1st class service, 1st class team

We moved into our new office and the guys turned up on time and didn’t stop. They were careful and delicate with all of our items and always asking questions about where to our items etc.

The best moving company we have used yet.

Ash

AshSydney

3.5 hours late and 3 x the quoted price

Fast & Trustworthy - B2B moves - Highly Professional

Our fit out & property services company use Citymove at least once per month to relocate our clients from one office to another. Our clients are always happy with their moving experience. Citymove call center staff are incredibly professional - Ariana is just fantastic! Citymove always go above and beyond - clean, reliable, knowledgeable and they can pack and store goods also. It is the moving company we can trust with our clients and customers.
Marta - RPS Project Services www.rpsproject.com.au

sspaus

sspausSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Gochi

GochiSydney

Charged for a service that didn't happen

ReyesM

ReyesMSydney

Day before my move they say no driver so sending 4 tonne truck instead of 20 tonne!

PR1

Beware - Citymove take photos of your house after they move you in

Beware - The removalists take photos of your house on their personal mobile phones after they move you in. Apparently this is their procedure so that they can attach a photograph to your invoice. There is no good reason for doing this, especially given the security concerns this causes. Hopefully these photos don't end up on a "good places to break into" website. Beware!!! Especially ladies living on their own.

Citymove Removals
James R.Citymove Removals
PR1

Perfect service, 100% recommend!

My move was from a tiny studio to storage, from the beginning to the end, the team was efficient, friendly, punctual and had a sense of humour, I am very impressed and would use them again in a heartbeat. I was utterly delighted, not one complaint whatsoever.

Review collected in partnership with Citymove Removals

Quick, Reliable and Stress Free

Although not a large size in furniture moving. Weather was horrible, however the most reliable service yet. Came on time, and even reached the destination of new home quicker than I thought.
Daniel + Leo = They definitely should be recommended :) A very dependable service even from a 1-2 Day Request. Will use again for sure.

Mel

MelPerth

Careful, friendly and efficient

1 bedroom house with lots of large plants. Daniel and his helper were excellent.
Very careful with our wood floors and newly painted walls.
Short distance move that was timely.

Professional Services

Very pleased with the team at citymove. Fantastic service. Thanks to Daniel & Leonardo very professional and hard workers.
This was the second time we have used Citymove and both time we have been very satisfied with Citymove.
Would highly recommend to family and friends to use citymove services.

Rhiannon

RhiannonSydney

Highly recommend

Fellipe and Gilmar were friendly, reliable, and efficient in moving everything from our 1 from house into storage. Would highly recommend them!

Big job. Well done.

Bergs

BergsSydney

Great Service!!

Viny and Fernando did an awesome job of our 2 bedroom terrace house move. They were on time, worked quickly and professionally, and were really nice guys to top it off. I don't normally write reviews, but they impressed me so much I thought I'd go to the effort on this occasion.

Efficient and great!

Moved a 2 bed apartment with ease and speed, handled furniture carefully. Removalists were punctual and respectful of beloved items, and we appreciate the care and attention given even though the move was only about five kilometres! -- all in all, would recommend. Worth the money to spend for professionalism and great customer service.

Stay Away

Booked my 2 bedroom move with these clowns, they gave me "earliest and best slot" 7:30AM. These guys appeared after 1:30 hours. In the meantime, I made numerous calls to their numbers, not a single person called me back and told me any reasons for the delay, etc.

I had to step in by looking at their speed, still took 4 hours to complete the move, charged me $530 and gave $30 discount.

This was my second move with them so thought they will treat me good but now will never repeat the mistake and just leaving this review so people can also learn by my mistake.

Citymove Removals