Michelle R.

Michelle R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Haven't found Mr Right yet but hopeful so far

Customer Care C.Cityswoon

Hi Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We work really hard to make our events the best in the country. Hope you have a great time on Thursday too :)

Kiyo N.

Kiyo N.Sydney, NSW

Great way to meet new people...and fun!

Teresa. H.

Teresa. H.Perth, WA

Worst date night company I have ever used

Huge waste of money

Chao

ChaoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good event

I found my Mr. Right through at adelaide event. We have been together 13 moths and we are getting marry next May. So excited... I believe you can find your special person at there.

Hi Chao,

Thank you for sharing your amazing news! Congratulations to both of you :)

Not good value. Wouldn't recommend.

Not worth it at all

Went to a Canberra event recently for $89 and ended by with only 4 dates with Women. The numbers were extremely lopsided. I don't know the exact numbers; but it was something like 6 Women to 12 Men. Cityswoon match you guys calling them "Wing Men". On the night, I got matched to other guys 3 times.

I am not paying such a high amount to meet other guys. I would have much more preferred the night was cancelled (even at a late stage) than show up for this farce of an event.

Raj
Raj

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero talent and average hosts!

Customer Care C.Cityswoon

Well organised and a fun night

I was really nervous about my first time speed dating but the nerves soon passed on entering. Chris greeted me with a warm welcome and all nerves faded. All the guys were friendly and I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. It was nice to have the opportunity to engage in conversation with compete strangers in a relaxed environment.

Customer Care C.Cityswoon

Hi MrPJB, thanks so much for taking the time to review us - we're really glad you enjoyed the night! Happy Dating!

Perthgurl17

Perthgurl17Perth, WA

Too expensive, poor quality of men, no variety of drinks on tap.

John

JohnGladesville

Great Relaxed Way to Date

After being to many other speed dating nights I found City Swoon the best way to meet new people. The relaxed atmosphere and venues are on point. The Staff running the event and the app used make it very easy to find your next date. I would recommend this over any other speed dating company due to the fact you get more time with each date and dont feel rush in a straight line.

Customer Care C.Cityswoon

Hi John, thanks for sharing your thoughts on our events, we appreciate it and will pass on your thoughts to our hosts and venues. We do try and make the events as 'natural' as we can. Happy dating!

Met the One

Met a beautiful girl in a crowed bar as a result on the City Swoon event, we hit it off and there has been no looking back. Shot down to Melbourne for the ballet and proposed during the intermission.

We were in the right place at the right time both mind body and soul.

Hi Turtle, thank you for sharing that awesome news! ***Congratulations***

Great fun and well structured

After trying both speed dating and online dating previously, this was a great experience. I was matched with like minded people in a fun and relaxed environment. I met my partner through city swoon and have been with her for 8 months. We are both still amazed that we found each other and are so thankful. Thanks City Swoon

Customer Care C.Cityswoon

Hi Brett, Wow! That's fantastic news. We are so happy for both of you! We love hearing about this. Thanks for sharing.

Anne

Anne

Fun night

This date night event was awesome, the staff are amazing. One in particular staff member is Chris from Sydney!

He is the admin guy and he was so amazing over emails! You will not regret going or if you email Chris, he was so accommodating and went beyond his way for me.

Customer Care C.Cityswoon

Hi Anne, thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

Wow

I have been to quite a lot of speed dating over the years . So to sit for 15 minutes on a date is way too long. 8 dates in total . Food was trash and basic drinks the only good thing was the host. Worst set up iv been too no atmosphere full boring I wanted to leave when I got there. These girls were not matched to me and also they need to check if as fact most were older than 49 Total waste of my time and money. There are plenty of better sites than this and half the price. They indicated 15 dates not 8

Emme

EmmeSydney

I've recommended it to my girlfriends...

Al Corcs

Al CorcsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great format to meet people in person! Very relaxed and fun.

The event's themselves are well organised and fun natured. I enjoyed all of my matched dates, whether they were successful or not due to the format of how the dates were arranged, for example the way the website gave you the person to find live and then in the date sent you questions so you can score points were fun, it gave us all something to talk about.

I changed my rating to a 5 as I had to speak with customer service around a billing issue. My issue was dealt with fast and efficiently, it was a very smooth process. Based on this level of customer service, it enhanced the whole experience with City Swoon.

Customer Care C.Cityswoon

Thank you for the feedback!

LovelyL

LovelyLAdelaide

Highly recommend for speed dating

After being on the singles scene for a while and trying various different ways to meet people, I would say that Cityswoon is professionally run, has great customer service, friendly hosts and is a relaxed concept - much better than traditional speed dating. I was lucky to meet my partner at the last event I attended! Thank you Cityswoon.

Customer Care C.Cityswoon

Hi LovelyL, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for letting us know about your relationship. What great news!! All the very best.

Brett, Louise and the Cityswoon team

Misleading business conduct

Sydney2018new
Sydney2018new

Wasted money

Wasted moneySydney

Good customer service

My 1st experience wasn't great however Chris did the right thing and gave me a discount off the next event. Thanks for your understanding and good customer service Chris...