Joe M.

Joe M.Perth, WA

Hosts were awesome!

Very fun night and the hosts were phenomenal and kept me on track. They were friendly, welcoming, and put me at ease, thank you! Love them so much..they are gold :) I had a great time!

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks!

Glad your events continued on Cityswoon! Thank u for helping us singles find love. Such a fun & awesome evening, hosts were great too. Can't wait to attend another one, love it!

Savannah

SavannahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well run event

Awesome night with amazing people. The venue was cozy & the hosts were friendly and professional. Very well done given the covid challenges. Loved it, I had so much fun...thank you!

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Functionality improved

Well done! It was an enjoyable evening. Thank you to the very energetic hosts, the experience was great at alleviating anxiety. Very cool platform, would love to do it again.

Hi Matt,

Thank you so much for the great review :)

Allison

AllisonSydney, NSW

Love it...

Big thank you to the organizers. The hosts did a good job of enforcing rules without being overbearing about it, awesome job! Can't wait for restrictions to be fully lifted.

Susie

SusieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great night, thank you!

I had so much fun! People are super nice, great selection of dates. The hosts were good in letting everyone know when it was time to move to a different round, it was an amazing event!

Clarisse

ClarisseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It was a really fun night!

I like the flow of the event. The pace & venue was perfect. Humble and very approachable hosts. I would definitely come to another one of your events if I'm not in a relationship by then :)

Marco

MarcoCanberra 2600, ACT

Good matches

It was great, well run & very organized. I'm so glad that I participated. Hosts were amazing, willing to answer questions, very fun to talk to and listen to. A nice first time experience - thank you!

Jason

JasonCanberra 2600, ACT

Excited for another event!

Great atmosphere and awesome people. Hosts are both so warm, friendly, and just seemed to be there when we needed them. It has been a great experience, will be back!

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the review - we will pass the feedback on to our hosts.

Harriet

HarrietSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fun event!

It was great to get out and meet new people and have a go at speed dating. Enjoyed the evening, it was a really fun event, met some lovely people! Will definitely attend again.

Customer Care C.Cityswoon

Hello Harriet, thank you for the review!

Tim H.

Tim H.South East Queensland, QLD

Thank you to the organizers and hosts!

The hosts are amazing, very attentive. I had to ask them a couple of times who was sitting where (because not all pics were up to date) and they knew right away. Venue was also great for speed dating!

Customer Care C.Cityswoon

Hi Tim, Thank you for the feedback! We will pass it on to the hosts :)

Zara

ZaraPerth, WA

Fun virtual dating!

Great, innovative idea! Virtual dating is way better. The hosts certainly knows how to make people feel welcomed and ease the awkward feeling. I would do it again, thanks for the fun night!

Customer Care C.Cityswoon

Hi Zara, thank you for the great feedback:) I'm really pleased to hear that you like it - we've put a lot of effort into making it a great experience. Thank you!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Personal items taken at event

Unfortunately my first experience with them was sub optimal. I had personal items taken from the event that was only attended by people at CitySwoon. This soured my experience despite what might be argued about responsibility. The host was great although the matching seemed somewhat random despite heralding its algorithm. The digital aspect has benefits but at the same time people often weren't rotating when they were meant to as the notifications went to phones that were in peoples pockets.

Coincidence or not but after I posted a review of the service on another platform my online access was removed. I reached out for comment but no response so I will leave you to determine how professional or not their behaviour is.

Richard

RichardPerth, WA

Great event!

The host made me feel very at ease, it was a friendly group. Venue was good & everyone was really friendly, lovely people & great fun. It exceeded my expectations, I'd recommend CitySwoon!

Customer Care C.Cityswoon

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to share your review - this really helps us get the word out:)

Maureen

MaureenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will do it again!

I made a connection and am stoked! I've already referred your service to a couple of people, great advice and chat from the hosts too. Thanks so much for making this happen.

Customer Care C.Cityswoon

Hello Maureen, thankyou for referring us to your friends! We really appreciate it and of course, that you for the kind review.

Regards

Bradley E.

Bradley E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was a great night!

I was blown away from the quality event. I wasn't expecting much because this was the first time I've ever tried something like this. It was very easy to use, had a great night talking to people.

Customer Care C.Cityswoon

Hi Bradley, This is great to hear! We really love hearing back about your night.

Nathan M.

Nathan M.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic experience

This event was the best online speed dating event from cityswoon I have been to. It's my 4th event, and I appreciate that all of the connection problems were fixed. Fantastic experience!

Customer Care C.Cityswoon

Hi Nathan, that's fantastic to hear! We are continuously working on making our virtual events the best on the planet.

Leo J.

Leo J.Sydney, NSW

Good job!

Really enjoyed tonight, it was great! You should turn this site into an app. Loved the event, very fun and the hosts were phenomenal, friendly, and kept me on track.

Customer Care C.Cityswoon

Hi Leo, thank you for the virtual event feedback - we really work hard to make the events fun and friendly. Plus, our hosts are great :)

Daily suggested dates :P

I have been receiving daily suggested dates for over 2 months and responding to most suggestions each day and there is never a response. I have set up a virtual date for people to respond to as well and my question is fine. I never get a response from that either. Something is truly wrong with this platform. I think it is broken and waste of money. I thought it could be cool initially but it's dead as a dead dingo's.....

I couldn't give it 0 stars, or say that it is beyond terrible.

Nat S.

Nat S.South East Queensland, QLD

Hands down best speed dating company

I Loved this event. Great venue. Great hosts. Great Men! Em is the bomdigity of Queen Goddess Wonder Women hosts always. A wonderful night. So great to be in person in venue dating again. I appreciate the evening very much xoxo

Hi Nat,

Thank you for the awesome feedback. We passed on this feedback to Em - it means a lot :)

Che

Cheasked

I have contacted a few matches after events and wonder if my messages actually reach the other side since I have not received any response. Is there a way to find out if they have at least read the message?

Hello Che,

Thank you for the question. Yes, all messages are sent. Both on the live chat on the site and also an email is sent to the recipient. They also have a notification when they log in that they have messages.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Jeremy S.asked

How do you select/recruit your hosts? What are the criteria?

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your question. Please send you application to admincontact@cityswoon.com. We look for friendly, reliable, outgoing people with outstanding customer skills, so please include any relevant experience.

Cheers,

Brisdaz

Brisdazasked

I note you have three month and six month subscription offers. If goal is to find long term or short term partner there is a perverse incentive to keep customers on subscriptions as long as possible to maximise city swoon revenue. How can we trust that city swoon has our best interests at heart? Since the ideal outcome for customers is to only do one session and find true love but city swoon wants us as subscribing as long as possible to get most revenue?

Hi Brisdaz,

Thanks for your question. We're pretty realistic about dating. Sure, lots of people find someone on their first event, but sometimes it takes a number of events and online encounters. Or, after meeting in person after a Cityswoon encounter, you find this person is not right for you, and you come back to Cityswoon.

Because we run real and virtual events , plus online dates to maximise your opportunities to find this person. Memberships give you a great option for this since the event prices are way below cost and you also get a bonus of online dating and unlimited video chat plus more.

We honestly believe our service is fantastic and works really well to get people onto lasting relationships, and memberships allow daters to do this in multiple ways and in a way that's actually great value.

Best regards,

Jeremy S.

Brisdaz this is a company offering a service. They charge for this service. They are not a charity, it is a service provider in a free market. Relationships and dating are hard, their service is to make it easier for people to meet. Facilitators. It is still the responsibility of the individual customer to attract a potential mate. They do not provide arranged marriages. Not that hard to understand.

Get an answer from our members and Cityswoon representatives