Classic Blinds & Shutters

Classic Blinds & Shutters

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (28)

Kathryn

KathrynHunter Region, NSW

This is a perfect blind on a window that now gets a lot of summer sun.

This whole project was excellent. I received helpful advice at the store, prompt service in checking and measuring then efficient installation within the stated timeline. Staff were all very helpful and professional

Excellent Product and service

Classic Blinds
10/01/2020
After a mixup on our latest order, Classic Blinds were on site to inspect and rectify our problems, as a result of their service, and the quality of their product, we have today, ordered a further blind, and will continue to use Classic Blinds for any further addition to our home, and would recommend their product and service to all.
Our Initial contact and purchase of Blinds from Classic Blinds dates back to 2002. Eighteen years of service and use.
Ray and Jan Hamilton

Dion

DionHunter Region, NSW

Great product and service

"Outstanding. From the first instance, Jake gave great advice and had extensive knowledge of the product that incorporated what the final look would be. He was accommodating to meet our budget without compromising quality. The measurement team where informative and gave great advice into the install. The product was exactly what Jake said it would and more importantly, you were on time (every-time). Install guys were polite, respectful and on time. I have recommended you to my 8 colleagues at work and will continue to do the same in a social capacity. Thanks for the great product and service.

Debra and Allan

Debra and AllanHunter Region, NSW

We love our new blinds

We are so happy with our blinds. From initial measure to final fit they were very professional.
The office staff and the fitters were lovely, and also very professional. We will recommend classic blinds to neighbours friends and family.
Thankyou classic blinds.

Brilliant

From start to finish the knowledge of the sales person ,through to the installer was excellent. The way everything was explained ,down to picking the colour .Then when they were installed the care that was taken ,and the tidying up even down to vacuuming the deck . We would have no hesitation in recommending Classic Blinds .

Jeanette Sellars

Jeanette SellarsHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

I would like to share the great experience we received from Classic Blinds. We had 4 Plantation shutters installed last Thursday and had excellent service from the first telephone conversation to organise the quotation thru to ordering the blinds and then the earlier than quoted installation by 2 highly professional installers. Congratulations to all your staff, I would highly recommend your business. Thank you again, great service.

Floss

FlossHunter Region, NSW

Great product great service

Had a number of quotes to have Zip Track blinds fitted to our windows and as these are of an odd design which required additional spacing to allow the blinds to have enough clearance to go up and down.
Classic Blinds was the only company able to explain to my satisfaction what was required and how the finished product would blend in with the existing window frames.
Now that these blinds have been fitted lm please to say that lm more than happy with the finish product and the professionalism and courtesy shown by the Sales Rep and the installers.
I have no hesitation to recommend Classic Blind not only to provide excellent service and a quality product but also to give a very competitive quote.

Zip Lock devotee

Zip Lock devoteeHunter Region, NSW

Zip Lock Blind

Classic Blinds have installed 2x blinds for us and we professional and prompt with both.We did have a small issue with high wind in our area which affected the blind and their after sales service was excellent.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great company to deal with

From go to whoa, great company to deal with. Everything done when they said and the finished job looks excellent. We have to do upstairs next and will definitely use them again

McDuck

McDuckHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Product

We had shutters made to put under a clear roof to reduce the amount of heat that comes through. They are absolutely awesome. Excellently made and installed. Wonderful company to work with. Previously we have had inside blinds made and the too were off high quality.

Carmen

CarmenHunter Region, NSW

Love love my new shutters

the whole experience was easy from knowledgeable sales rep , then installers where fast , clean workers . They explained how to use and maintain them too . A measurement wasnt quite right there was no problem in getting it fixed .

David

DavidHunter Region, NSW

Poetry in motion.

Honestly. Ring Classic. The rep will be with you in a few days and print your quote/do a deal on the spot. A few days later a fitter will do a precise measurement. 3-4 weeks later the shutters will be delivered/installed.
This is a slick local business with a team of very prompt,professional and polite people.

Terri

TerriHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service Love our shutters!

I would highly recommend Classic Blinds & Shutters! The staff have been very friendly and professional throughout the whole process from consult to ordering and installation and we couldn't be happier with our new shutters!

Lynn

LynnHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service and stylish, good quality product.

One of my blinds was not quite like the others, I contacted the store by phone and they arranged for the blind to be fixed and returned in one day.

Chapman

ChapmanHunter Region, NSW

Will always recommend shutters from Classic Blinds and Shutters, love them

From the initial enquiry to obtain shutters I was very impressed on the quality of the service and professionalism of the staff from the showroom to installation. I love the shutters, they are a quality product and love the fact they are locally manufactured. Absolutely love them.

Leanne M.

Leanne M.Hunter Region, NSW

Love my shutters........

This is the third time I have used Classic Blinds and Shutters...I'm doing my house in stages, I love the look of the Aluminium shutters, and I have their blinds in my Laundry too. All went smoothly the service and the installation process, I had a minor issue... but it was sorted quickly and professionally.

Peter

Peter

Excellent Product

We are very happy with our new awning, The initial contact staff and the installation servicemen were all very professional and pleasant to deal with. We have used Classic Blinds and Shutters before with good results and would have no hesitation in dealing with them again.

Barb W

Barb WHunter Region, NSW

lOVELY SHUTTERS

I am very happy to recommend Classic Blinds and Shutters to those who require good quality Australian made shutters. The service was very fast and professional...I think it was only about 3 weeks from the first measure to installation and the shutters look great. The price was excellent too. Barbara, Corlette

Anna W

Anna WHunter Region, NSW

Beautiful, high quality shutters

We are thrilled with our new indoor shutters! Thank you Classic Blinds for the hassle-free process, from quoting to measuring and finally installation. Our shutters are not only beautiful but strong and obviously very high quality. They have transformed both the indoor and outdoor appearance of our home! We could not be happier.

Roachie

RoachieHunter Region, NSW

10 out of 10

Absolutely fantastic, the estimator was very professional and knowledgeable and gave me an extremely competitive quote on the spot. Your staff at the Newcastle office were very helpful when we went in the look at the samples. The installation went extremely well with everything fitting perfectly and looking great. We are very happy with your product and the service, the aluminium shutters look so much better than the plastic ones and I am happy to be supporting a local manufacturing business and not an imported product.