4.9

4.9

Lando L.
Lando L.

A Piece of Art

Clayton's Alfresco's have worked with us for a quite a period of time, to ensure we got our project right. Nothing was to big or to small, & in particular, their salesman Ben, was terrific to deal with! The end product is something that has exceeded our expectations, and has drawn quite a few compliments from our guests. I must say I really enjoy lighting up the barbie and cooking for the family and friends now.
Robert
RobertSouthwest, VIC

Great outcome

The Claytons team showed great flexibility by Re-Building a larger sink cabinet, to avoid modifying the carcass frame in order to clear a waste pipe pentation through the slab. As a result the whole BBQ set up exceeds what I envisaged. The Alfresco kitchen was installed by Christmas 2023 as promised.
FCat
FCatAU2 posts

Love my outdoor kitchen

The whole experience from consultation to design to installation to quality of product and then after sales support has been first class. Ben was involved from the beginning and was always available to respond to questions and requests for changes to suit our requirements. In particular, we chose a different BBQ over the standard offering. Ben was so helpful in following up with the design team to see what could be accommodated within the cabinetry. The end result was fantastic and we are thrilled to finally have our outdoor kitchen ready for the coming warmer weather. I would highly recommend Ben and the Claytons team.
Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent outcome

My outdoor kitchen by Clayton’s is beyond my expectations the service, the attention to detail and the product was of high quality I highly recommend Claytons Kitchen ‘s. Ben was fantastic.
Chris C.
Chris C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Claytons Alfresco

I am very happy with the Claytons Alfresco Outdoor Kitchen I purchased in February 2023. The products are very high quality and engineered to last. From the order process to the installations was easy, no hassles.
Frank B.
Frank B.

Great product

Great company to deal with John from Sevenhills very professional
Ren Raj
Ren Raj

Great Quality and Design

I highly recommend Clayton’s Alfresco.
From our initial meeting with Ben we were very impressed with the service and the product range on offer. We wanted the outdoor kitchen installed within a short time frame as we were expecting family over at our home and this was made possible. The quality and look of the outdoor kitchen is amazing and we are looking forward to many more years of entertaining family and friends using our outdoor kitchen.
Thanks Ben.
John T
John TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional quality, durability a great design

My kitchen alfresco is amazing! I am extremely pleased with the finished product, especially the attention to detail. It is practical, spacious, very “chef friendly” and I really enjoy cooking on it. The quality and strength of the alfresco is exceptional. I was so impressed with everything that I ended up installing another one at our holiday house. I would highly recommend Claytons Alfresco.
Matthew
MatthewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect outdoor bbq

Claytons Alfresco were a great company to deal with, great product and great customer service
steve
steveNortheast, VIC

Excellent product, quality and service

Absolutely love our new outdoor kitchen build quality and appearance excellent
Nathan s.
Nathan s.

Claytons Alfresco Kitchens

Extremely happy with my new outdoor kitchen. The kitchen and appliances are first class and the team are great to deal with … highly recommended
Aaron
Aaron2 posts

Amazing!

Would highly recommend Claytons Alfresco. Ben and the Team have been awesome. Firstly with my bbq install and then will my pizza oven add on. Ben worked tirelessly with me to come up with a build that suited my needs. Was amazing during the entire process. Couldn't be happier with the end result. Thank you Ben and the Team.
Jasmin Wilckens
Jasmin WilckensSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect can’t live without it!

We absolutely love our outdoor BBQ Clayton’s alfresco is definitely one to recommend to friends and family perfect for entertaining.
Cee S.
Cee S.

Outdoor Kitchen, Perfection!!!!

A massive thank you to Ben and the Adelaide install team. Hands down amazing company and service from start to finish. Best looking outdoor kitchen, value for money and highest quality product. We absolutely love our kitchen as it just completes our outdoor living area. My husband absolutely loves his new BeefEater BBQ. Claytons Afresco went above & beyond to meet our needs and highly recommend them to all our family and friends.
Ben
BenSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Fantastic Alfresco Kitchen

Quality outdoor kitchen they installed with professional service. Would use again!