Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear

Best product & service

Recently had my system installed, I can definitely taste the difference in the water. I’m so happy with the product and also great customer service! Thank you clean & clear, will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Healthy way to drink

Abdul arrived to change the water filters explained how to use it etc
He was very friendly nothing was to much trouble quick and great service
We where going to cancel the service as we had a very nasty person doing it last time thanks to his professional manner we have decided to stay with clean &clear water
Thanks Abdul we where very impressed with you
Hendrina Blase Bilgola

Great product and service

We have had this filter for the last 13 years and are extremely happy with the product. The company services it yearly and today Abdul, the technician was punctual, courteous and did an amazing job. Thoroughly recommend Clean & Clear!!

Could not give me a morning time for installation - inefficient and ultimately rude

My 2 year old sleeps 12-3 and I asked repeatedly for a time either in the morning or afternoon. 3 times they scheduled my install between 12-3pm. Not good customer service. I cancelled the installation and the customer service consultant could not care less.

Great service!

So glad to have my water filter installed by you guys! Great customer service and always following up on servicing of the filters. Will definitely recommend!

Quick

Adam came over + was in and out extremely quickly - came within the agreed time frame so no extra waiting

Fantastic System with Excellent Follow Up Service

We have had our Clean & Clear water filter for over 9 years now. It is a great system with amazing water quality!
The Technicians are always punctual, knowledgeable, friendly and complete all work quickly & efficiently. Very highly recommended.

Great job!

great team good service they were prompt on time and did an excellent job. We’ve had a water filter 2 years and these guys put it in.

Good job

Abdullah called and replaced drinking tap filter this morning . He was on time quick and very efficient and gave me lots of tips and advice with a lovely manner about him..
Gemma Homebush

Fast and efficient

So pleased with the fast and clean service that the clean and clear team have effectively achieved. They definitely accomodate to your requirements. I'm a very happy customer.

Great Service

Abdul was punctual, professional and very helpful. He extended the tubing from the water outlets to the system so that it would sit properly in the sink to drain. He also replaced parts that had visible hairline cracks or were showing signs of wear. Great job, Abdul!

Fabbo Product & Service!

One phone call and the guy from Clean & Clear replaced my old system with a 3 stage purifier (including a Doulton ceramic cartridge), a new pressure valve and tubing, and a fancy new stainless-steel tap (extra) the following day!

Excellent and an Outstanding Customer Service

Josef the technician today had installed the “Clean and Clear” water filter.

Josef came across as a polite, well-educated young man. He explained every thing I need to know about the water filter, he was very knowledgeable and helpful. He also was happy to answer any question I had to ask and I was happy with his quick response. His customer service was outstanding.

Josef was very efficient and professional also clean and proficient in his installation of the water filter. I will definitely recommend him to anybody looking for water filtration system from “Clean and Clear”.

Josef should be acknowledged and recognised.

Thank you so much Josef, from one very happy customer.

Easy Filtered Water in your home.

Love this service. Clean and Clear contact me each year to replace my water filters. Adam was on time and professional. Highly recommended service.

Fast and efficient.

Arrived within expected time frame which is important to me. Was fast and efficient when servicing the filter. Happy to recommend Adam from Clean and Clear.

Wouldn't drink without it!

This water filtration system is very unobtrusive and easy to install and maintain. With the amount of rust in our pipes it is essential that our drinking water is filtered. The servicemen (including Adam today) are always punctual, courteous, informative and extremely efficient and professional. We highly recommend Clean & Clear.

Great work

Excellent install very fast and professional and clean work and good price as well I will surely recommend cleans and clear to family and friends

Great service always professional kind and there on time they gave me a call before coming to do a service

Always great service!!!

Ive had my filter for a few years now and ive never had a problem...I only see them once a year to change the filters...great service

It was a great service! It was quick and clean, and has tasty water. Thank you so very much !!!