Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Reliable and Accurate

Mark came to do the job for us and he came exactly at the time he said he'll arrive. Did a good job at cleaning our sofa and mattress, even offered to remove a small stain on our carpet for free. He also gave us some few pointers or advise regarding keeping our mattress and upholstery clean. Overall satisfied.

Lyn

LynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thank you so much!

Amazing people and admin team so helpful, thank you!
Last week Clean and Dry cleaned the tiles and grout in our home. It was a large area that included cleaning white grout. We were very pleased with the results and the difference is amazing!

We had another company stand us up at the last minute, despite having booked well in advance and having explained our circumstances. Clean and Dry were only too willing to help us out and fit us into their busy schedule.
A pleasure doing business with Clean and Dry. Thank you!

Geoff

GeoffPerth, WA

Fantastic job...highly recommended!

We needed an empty room and 2 rugs cleaned and didn't have a clue who to use. We chose Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning as they offered 2 alternatives in steam cleaning & dry cleaning. The booking service was done within our requested time frame and we were kept informed of the technician's timing at all stages (thanks Sabrina). When the technician assessed our job he knew exactly which process to utilise and also noticed that our lounge suite needed cleaning and sanitising. When he showed us we could see this was valid.
Anyway the job is complete, represents great value and the carpet/rugs have come up a treat. Will use again when required and happy to endorse them as a highly recommended 'service of choice'.

Jenna

JennaPerth, WA

Fantastic Job Done !

We use Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning on a regular basis. We find them very professional and the staff very friendly. The last staff member that came out to do our conference area carpets went above and beyond the call of duty, he did a fantastic job.
We would have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Excellent work

They are brilliant they have done my carpets 3 times and they have all turned out great they do a through job and this is the only service I will use to clean my carpets won't go anywhere else

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Absolutely MAGIC!

I had my carpets cleaned yesterday and they are without a doubt perfect. I can not fault the booking process, advice given, & the gentleman that cleaned our carpets was polite, professional and thorough. Thank you so much

Jesse G.

Jesse G.Sydney, NSW

Better than when we moved in!

Mark did an incredible job! I’m almost salty that I did my real estate a favour before moving out!

Will definitely refer everyone to you guys and will use your services again!

THANKS

Claudine

ClaudineSydney, NSW

Exceptional service from Mark!

Just wanted to say what an excellent carpet clean Mark did on my in-laws house today. He was thorough and recommended the best treatment. The results are amazing - take a look! He breathed new life back into the filthy carpets! A+++ for friendly and professional service I highly recommend you book Mark from Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning.

Excellent service!

This was my second time using Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning. Mark was very friendly and professional. The carpet cleaning gives my floors a deep clean and gets rid of dust and stains that a normal vacuum could never achieve. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a great result with friendly service. Thanks Mark!

Mad

MadBrisbane

Very disappointing

John

JohnPerth, WA

Very good job and very good service

I had my carpets cleaned today by clean and dry and very happy with service. The technician was very professional came on time and did a very good job took the stains of my carpet and now I know that my carpets are cleaned. I highly recommend the company and very good prices they offer and especially for seniors.

Rads73

Rads73Sydney, NSW

Always A Great Service

Had my lounge and dining chairs done that were heavily stained and they came up perfect, always a great service from my Tech (Mark) who I always ask for each time I get my place done, never had a bad experience.

Seosamh

SeosamhPerth, WA

Carpet looked exactly the same after steam clean with no stains removed

Whatever chemicals these guys are using don't work, I had my office carpet cleaned and it looked exactly that same after the steam clean as before, with no stains removed. When you pay $140 you expect at least some of the stains to be removed-that is after-all why your get a so called 'professional' carpet cleaning company in. When I phoned to complain about the result they basically said 'tuff luck'. Don't waste your money on these guys.

Jonathan

JonathanPerth

Dont use!!!! Horrible experience

Unprofessional company that left over wetting and wicking marks on our carpet. Very hard to deal with and got called a liar by their manager on the phone. A technician came to look at our carpet and denied he did the 'new' stains that his machine left. They decline all responsibility and have now left us with four big stains. Again, we are so disappointed, all i wanted them to do was to re clean those areas. An absolute joke. I am in the process of escalating this legally.

Scam!!!

Stacey

StaceyAshfield

Excellent customer service & they did a great job!

I am in a rental and had just moved in. The carpets were very heavily stained in some areas and I can't believe how well they came up after being cleaned as they were pretty bad! I was really impressed with the customer service and the job they did on the carpet. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Excellent customer service and quality of work!

I was very impressed with the customer service, I was able to get an appointment for the very next day at a great price. Marc did an excellent job of cleaning our carpets for a final rent inspection, he was quick and efficient with a good eye for detail and we were very happy with the result. We were also very pleased with the friendly and helpful customer service we received, even after having to reschedule our appointment. We would use again!

Chris

ChrisSydney

Fantastic work

Mark did a thorough clean on carpet that hadn't been cleaned for a long time. I was surprised how clean it came up! Mark was very attentive and ensured a great job was done. 5 stars

Glenda

Glenda

Awesome

An excellent job well done. Bruno.... I can't sing his praises loud enough. He was as stubborn as the stains the removed from the carpet. He worked on them for an hour or so, like a dog worrying a bone. An excellent technician who explained everything as he went. Thank you Clean and Dry for such excellent service and answering my call for help so promptly. Will definitely call again, so long as I can have Bruno, Carpet Technician Extraordinaire

Unbelievable service

Bruno came and cleaned heavily stained carpets and couch all stains were removed which I was totally stunned by in a very short time. Great customer service awesome Bloke