Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Lisa Quinn
Lisa QuinnPerth, WA

Amazing job done!

So happy with the efforts of Louie from clean and dry. Did an amazing job and brightened my day. Thanks so much. Tiles are sparkling and carpets look like new. Lisa

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Please please don’t use these people!

Couldn’t be worse.

Terrible Service!
Terrible after-service support!
T’s and C’s is saying much for itself.
They basically don’t accept any responsibility.
I’ll guarantee the result will be much better if you do it yourself. Do not waste your time and money with them.

Jack
JackPerth, WA

Average job and less than average service

The cleaner asked me to help him clean the carpet, used foul language, left the carpets unimpressive, and even left marks on the carpet which we then had to clean off ourselves.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Julie N.
Julie N.Perth, WA

Clean and dry - disgusting service

• +1Thumbnail
Caleb H.
Caleb H.Perth, WA

Saved my bacon

Great office staff that walked me through the process and helped me choose what I needed, and great technicians that came in and went above and beyond. Can't thank them enough for their work. They saved My bacon just in time for rent inspection.

TrudiSouth West, WA

Ripping off the elderly

My mum is 90 yrs old had her carpets cleaned by this company... she told them she had accident on the carpet... they came out fast, but they shouldn’t had bother... paid $171, mum mother is chair bound so she couldn’t look before she paid... I went up and looked... it looks like it hasn’t been done at all ..Stain still there... this is another company taking advantage of the elderly... they know she could look before they left and been paid... Don’t use this company young or old...

Susy
SusyPerth, WA

Carpets and sofa left with stains on

Steve
StevePeel, WA

Change of Heart.

CLEAN&DRY C.Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning

Hi Steve, Thank you for placing your review. The team at Clean & Dry appreciates your feedback and we will continue with our endeavor to provide the quality service that you can trust.

Jacqui B.
Jacqui B.South West, WA

Unhappy customer

Josephine
JosephinePerth W.A.

Very very satisfied

Two large floor mats severely soiled were collected, at different times, and then returned in amazingly good condition. I was surprised at how good they looked. Very friendly chatty service from everyone I spoke with. I was delighted with the service in every way.

CLEAN&DRY C.Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning

Hi Josephine, Thank you for placing your review. The team at Clean & Dry appreciates your feedback and we will continue with our endeavor to provide the quality service that you can trust.

Janine Smith
Janine SmithPerth, WA

Excellent job cleaning and conditioning leather lounge suite

Excellent job done cleaning and conditioning my leather lounge suite today. Great communication via email letting you know what to expect and the quote was very affordable. Also get texted prior to visit. Friendly technician who did a really good job. Thank you

CLEAN&DRY C.Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning

Hi Janine, Thank you for placing your review. The team at Clean & Dry appreciates your feedback and we will continue with our endeavor to provide the quality service that you can trust.

Disappointed
DisappointedPerth, WA

Find anyone else but this firm

Quotes but when knew urgent they gouged price up 50%. Then contrary to their website they don't vacuum before steamcleans. Over priced, poor outcome, only interested in you signing disclaimers.

Luis
LuisPerth, WA

Total total rip off.....con artist sales people followed by un interested technicians.....Totalllllllly ripped off...

We were told that they would resolve our waterlogged carpet....no problem...
Technician arrived and said, no can do but I will wave the hose around, mutter some complaints about his office and then say...sign here...
We have been left using towels and fans to continue the work we paid them for. Short of wrestling their technician....my wife signed his paper and called his office and they just said....sorry about that...
I am steaming upset....more than they can imagine.
I will warn all our 2000 cgurch members and anyone who will listen.
Very very disappointed.

Gavin F.
Gavin F.Perth, WA

Terrible cleaning and customer service

Bruno came and did a good job on *most* of the couch - except he clearly missed the upper section along the entirety of the top. I sent photos showing the distinct band of dirt across the top of the couch that wasn't cleaned and I was fobbed off over the course of several emails with inane excuses and patronising rationalisations.