Clean & Green Solutions

97% · 291 · 3%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Installation
See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pero J.
Pero J.SAUnincorporated, SA

my solar

Excellent service, always helpful, fully recommend very intelligent and will give more work

Patrick L.
Patrick L.

Solar system

Excellent service, very happy for after installation, work fine , only one phone call away
sahista q.
sahista q.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Solar and battery

Excellent advice to reduce my whole bill. I was thinking I need solar only but I want to reduce my whole bill so they advice me about battery as well. Perfect working. Recommended.
Glenn B.
Glenn B.

6.6 kw solar system

Excellent service after installation and they gave really good plan happy for it , recommend to everyone, cheap system as well.
M. Abdullah Al Masud K.
M. Abdullah Al Masud K.

My solar system

We are very happy about the service provided by them.
They are very efficient & did the job in timely manner.
Thanks for their excellent services.

Kal singh S.
Kal singh S.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic savings after Solar

Fantastic savings after Solar very happy. Highly recommended. Very professional
Myron Eric B.
Myron Eric B.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy to deal with them

Very happy work the service and quality. Everything done professionally. Installers are very good. Happy dealing dealing with them
Rakibul H.
Rakibul H.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My solar system

I am very happy with their overall services. Definitely I will recommend them.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.

Fantastic customer service

Highly recommend clean and green solutions! I got quotes form a couple of companies but I am glad I chose them! The entire process was very smooth. Our solar consultant Paul was very knowledgable and helped us choose the right system for my home. Installation was on time and the installers were very professional. The customer service was excellent as they always answered the calls and addressed our queries satisfactorily.

Thank the entire team for doing a great job!!

Robert D.
Robert D.

Very professional company to deal with

Very happy dealing with them. They are very prompt with their service. We had some problem with our wifi monitoring. We contacted them and they personally visited our house the same day and fixed the things. Highly recommended
CHAMINDA SAMPATH S.
CHAMINDA SAMPATH S.

Solar system

Excellent service, very helpful , highly recommended , Abdul was helping me toset my app
Pamela G.
Pamela G.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent company

Excellent company to deal with. Accessible by phone or email with no snags. I had a situation where my incoming voltage from the power company dropped and caused one of my inverters to shut down (as they are designed to do). Mark came out immediately, diagnosed the problem and notified the power company that they had a problem.
Basheer S.
Basheer S.

Very good service

Perfect solution and good service highly recommended, excellent customer service and work
Ali
AliSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

My solar system

Quick response happy with service , fantastic installation and highly recommend
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.

Solar system for my home

Highly recommend this service, always reliable and professional, fantastic service