100% · 190%

Job Satisfaction

Nadine Clarke
Nadine ClarkePerth, WA2 posts

Very Happy with Our Clear Shield Doors

We are very happy with the service we received from Donald, he was very thorough and explained in detail everything we needed to know about the product, Cliff did a great job of installing and explained the maintenance and do’s and don’t’s, very very happy with the quality of the product so overall a fantastic service all around Show details ·  1
Sophy
SophyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Professional and good quality

Clearshield has good flyscreen quality and staff is friendly and professional, look forward to using it! Show reply
Pete Light
Pete LightPerth, WA5 posts

Just Perfect

love it can leave the door open for the fresh air plus the dogs sit there all day. Show details
Denby
DenbyPerth, WA2 posts

Great Product and Service

Thanks to Donald and the team at ClearShield, the entire process was extremely efficient and hassle free. Very happy with the quality of the security door and the professional installation.
Will definitely use your products and services again.
Thanks for a hassle free job Show details
Happy camper
Happy camper

Excellent!!! AAA+++

I love my door. The security and freedom it offers is beyond words. I cant wait too get some more coin saved so that i can door the same for my sliding door.
Excellent customer service and fast prompt reply's as well as insulation and workmanship. Definitely recommend to anyone thinking about it.... DON'T you will 100% regret not doing it. Thumbs up all around for me. Show details
Steve
SteveMelbourne21 posts
Vince B.
Vince B.Perth, WA

Double front screen doors and window security screen

ClearShield: very professional and friendly service from office showroom to salesperson to installer doing a first class professional job.
An exciting new product that keeps your home safe and secure as well as enhancing the look of your house and home.
Well done ClearShield keep up the good work.. Show details
Diana K.
Diana K.

Excellent customer service and installation

Clearshield in Melbourne provided excellent advice when measuring and quoting, good customer support, and great precision & attention to detail when installing retractable flyscreens for door and windows. I would highly recommend them. Show details
Job Satisfaction
Norm
NormWheatbelt, WA

Perth provides excellent service

Thanks to the boys in Malaga for an excellent job, fast, efficient and great service. Love the product and totally recommend. Show details ·  1
Ann B.
Ann B.2 posts

Great customer service

I would highly recommend using clearshield they are compassionate and understanding. They helped me out i would 100 percent use them again and will when I move into my new place
Once again thankyou Show reply
Ramesh
RameshPerth, WA

Excellent company

Jamie and his assistant, Elias did an excellent job, fixing our security doors.
They were punctual and professional. Cleaned up the place after their job, which was a bonus.
Would definitely recommend them. Love my doors.
Ramesh
Lisa
LisaPerth, WA2 posts

Doors absolutely happy great product and great installer highly recommend clear shield for your doors

Doors are fabulous great installer there product is terrific can’t fault the service from
The minute they came to quote the doors to installation fab Show reply
Jerry
JerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best product and excellent customer service

Thank you Clearshield for doing an excellent job on my security screens and doors. Best company I have ever dealt with.
Alway show up on time. Constant communication. The product itself is excellent. Thank you . Show details
SUE
SUEPerth, WA4 posts

Excellent product 100%

The security door was installed within 2 weeks and the installation was quick and well done.
The door is extremely good quality and being Australian owned & manufactured is a plus!
Customer service was impeccable from start to finish.
I highly recommend Clearshield. Show details
Greenman28
Greenman28Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Very happy with Clearshield

I read the great reviews & happy to say Clearshield was everything good which I read. Quick turnaround and first class product. Vince was very professional, clean workmanship, friendly & helpful. Highly recommend, thank you Show details