Listing monitored by Trend Windows

• Job Satisfaction

Stephen Butler
Stephen ButlerSydney, NSW

Dissapointing product support for a premium product with a premium price

I had Quantum XP windows and sliding doors installed in 2007. There are no parts avalaible to repair this premium Trend product. Several of the window locks have failed and Window repair companies can't source parts and dont want to conduct repairs. Trend themselves (when contacted) dont have the parts and suggested I see what is available ay Bunnings! Something to consider perhaps if you are looking at any product with "unique features" from Trend. Beautiful product until something breaks!

William
WilliamSydney, NSW

Sliding screen door

Sliding was poor finish they decide to a new one still poor finish Where is there quality control no commucation when deliverd

Excellent Customer Service

Genesis Carpentry Services has been dealing with Trend Windows in Girraween for quite some time now.
The entire time, I’ve dealt with Kellie Shephard, and her customer service has been beyond outstanding.
Always quoting on time, giving completely fair prices, keeping me up to date on all my orders etc.
Not only this but her recommendations are always on point when I require certain specifications on certain jobs.
I installed the Quantum range at my house and I can’t be happier with the product as she recommended it.
All my customers have been very happy with all their products too.
Super happy using Trend and will definitely continue to use them.
Thanks heaps Kellie!

execptional service

monunment homes and contructions use trend windows mostlly because of the great service they provide along with high quality windows to meet our client expetctaions .and meet the highest standsrd of the many muti award winning homes we produce , special mention to casey pomas and viki domaski for the great service we recieve

Jodie
Jodie

Friendly and knowledgeable

This is our second time ordering windows with Sue. We are so happy with them and the service she has provided is amazing. We can thoroughly reccommend Sue.

Kenneth
KennethIllawarra, NSW

3 out of 10 for products and services

John Clitheroe
John ClitheroeSydney, NSW

Hard to deal with. Avoid

Their ad (attached) states they are "affiliated with residential window installers" but when you ask for one they say they don't have any. We have a quote but as they will not give us any window installers we are having to start again with an installer/manufacturer. Very disappointing. Don't waste your time - go to someone who does the whole job.

Good service if

Good follow up service from Matt to address refinements needed. Txt notifications were helpful to inform of timeframes for jobs and any delays

Happy customer
Happy customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service was amazing

I dealt with a lady named Elissa Newman.
Cannot fault her service, she was calm totally knew her stuff, and done a great deal. Totally recommend trend windows and definately deal with elissa of you want a no hassle helpful transaction
Thanks again Elissa, thanks to you trend windows will be getting our work in the future.

Terrible customer service

I’ve been waiting for the glass for my bifold doors for weeks now and can’t get hold of anyone via email or phone (only get a voicemail on their main number?!!). This is impacting our build as we can’t secure the house. Terrible service!!!!

TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response from customer service

4 weeks ago they said they would review my complaint, I have yet to hear from them. Such a dodgy company.

Tom

I have already sent you my contact details and address without a response from you

Awesome Company

Great company Great product and very friendly and help full staff. very happy with product and staff.
highly recommend. Also always on time delivery of the doors and windows.

Jenkin
JenkinSydney, NSW

DO NOT ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY

Ordered double-glazed, Timber windows for a new build in June 2021. Have paid in full. Giving this review in March 2022 as I still do not have glazing in my living room which has two walls of glass. I follow up with Trend daily, they promise me action and agree their service has been unacceptable, and then they cancel delivery at the last minute. This company is a mess. Three Heads of Service Delivery in 18 months, the latest one lasted 3 months and left this week. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, they will not only take your money, but send you mad in the process.

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff revue

I have been a long time customer of Trend Windows and have found my rep Casey Pomas to be extremely helpful. Casey has always taken the extra steps to make sure our orders are always right. many thanks to her and all your staff

Terrible, unprofessional, extremely stressful

Dealing with Trend has been a extremely stressful experience. The window sizes were wrong when delivered and waited for 4 months to get them. Never pay up front as I was asked to do as you never get a cent back.

Bushy
Bushyasked

My daughter has a house with a large double glass sliding door. The house was built about 2006.
The track rollers are worn out and we cannot find anyone who is able to remove the door from its track. Several experienced people have tried. I have some experience with other brands, but this one does not have the same system.
There is a hole at the bottom of the door with only visible screw, where most other doors have 2 screws.
Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Tim H

Edward C
Edward Casked

I have a house at the Sunshine Coast where Trend windows and doors were installed approximately
4 years ago. With recent storms this year, large quantities of water penetrated through the windows
and it is has been impossible to manage. I am wondering if this is an acceptable trait of Trend Windows
or is it standard with all sliding glass windows irrespective of the brand? Ted

Jenny
Jennyasked

I have a 5 year old house all with Trend Windows and sliding Doors.
I have difficulty closing some of the 91 x 210cm double hung windows. Unless I use strength along with a board with a long handle I find them difficult to close and lock. If I don’t use the board I have to place my hands over the windows (those that are a bit easier). Please assist. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Trend Windows representatives