• Job Satisfaction

Jacqueline S

Jacqueline SSouthwest, VIC

Terrible aftersales customer service Geelong

Crack in bi-fold kitchen window - still waiting after 2 months for replacement glass. Sliding timber screen door doesn't slide. Windows are rubbish quality with difficult and complicated mechanisms for opening and closing. One handle already snapped off by the builder's cleaner.

Store LocationGeelong

Problem fixed

Sol and Talago came to fix a problem and adjust the doors. Sol rang to let us know about the adjusted timing of their arrival. They were polite, helpful and did a great job with a smile. Doors working like a dream. Thanks Sol and Talago.

M R Herrington

M R HerringtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Your service team was professional, quick and did a great job.

pivot door had fallen out of adjustment after ten years of heavy use. Trend Team called before they showed up, arrived when they said and had the whole job done in an hour. Removed, adjusted, installed new seals and reinstalled. Works great, seals well. Thanks.

Store LocationCoomera
Leah

LeahSydney, NSW

Sydney Customer Service

I have been dealing with Cheree in relation our recent purchase of a sliding door etc. We have now just placed an order for additional security doors. Sheree has been a pleasure to deal with. She is absolutely efficient and everything just ran so smoothly. Great customer service, people skills and an asset to the company.

Graeme Keegan

Graeme KeeganHunter Region, NSW

Trend Windows and Doors

I have been dealing with Trend now for a couple of years and have found Jaylena has always been very helpful and will go the extra mile to help sort out any issue. it has made working with Trend a pleasant. I just heard that Jaylena was about to move back to Queensland so I would like to wish her the very best for the future. I know she will be a great asset there.

Graeme Keegan Newcastle Sheds n More

Michelle

MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Polite, efficient, professional

I called and spoke to a very polite employee Elissa. In no time at all Elissa called me back with the date the service person will attend. Very efficient service.

Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Great experience to deal with

Purchased handles and locks here, staffs here are amazing and absolutely helpful. will place more order in the coming future. location is easy to get access when travel from M1 north to south.

Too Easy!

I Have just purchased new windows from Trend Windows Dubbo for a farmhouse renovation. They were very easy to deal with, honest and upfront about Christmas holiday workshop closures. Trend Dubbo had lots of product choices and were More than happy to fine tune and make adjustments to the quote to accommodate my changing renovation plans.

Store LocationTrend Windows and Doors Dubbo
Rod

RodNew South Wales

Highly professional and accurate

Vicky and Kristie were very friendly. Keki is technically savvy and went an extra mile. Windows came correct and on time despite the end of year rush. The only down side is delivery guys refused to deliver the windows in the back of the house claiming it was more that 20 meters which I don't believe so. Had me remove part of my fence to allow them access from behind which was a meter or 2 shorter.

Store LocationGirraween

Amazing - Trend Windows Tamworth

This was the best service for ordering 12 windows. They came on time, all fit perfectly and so easy to install. The admin team and Carl were so helpful and even made some changes for our unique requirements that made the whole installation so easy. Thank you very much and price wise they are an incredible reasonable price as well as great quality.

Store LocationTamworth
Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

grateful that it is finally finished

was disappointed with the Rep who wouldn't return numerous calls , Why ?
A 4 day job ended up 3 months whose fault ,Builder? Window Manufacturer ? Definitely not ours !!
was most satisfied with the serviceman (Clinton) who sorted out all the problems and completed the job.
Great to see a person who still takes pride in his work and getting the job done with the upmost professionalism ,
Only because of him and your product would I endorse Trend Windows

Sebas

SebasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Trend did a great job installing a full suite of new windows on my large renovation.
The windows and hardware are really good quality.
I am very happy with the final result.

Store LocationOrmeau QLD

specialK

specialKSydney, NSW

Appalling quality.....5 years and deal has pulled away from corner on EVERY window.

Hi,
I apologise for the frustration these issues have caused. Could you please email info@trendwindows.com.au with your name, address and contact details and I can follow this up.

Regards, Mel - Trend Windows & Doors.

Friendly showroom staff

I came in late last week to ask a few questions about an upcoming renovation at a property I have just purchased. I spoke to a lovely young lady, Simone, who greeted me with a smile and answered all of my questions. Whilst I did not purchase anything on the day, I will be for sure in mid to late Jan. Hopefully Simone is available to assist me through the process! Great work Trend!

Store LocationBayswater
Harps Pannu

Harps PannuSydney, NSW

Best in Sydney

From last five years I am using service of Trend Windows for my projects. Trend Windows has very good quality. The customer service and after care is exceptional. I would love to recommend Trend Windows and will be using them again in the future. High quality staff and the customer service and after care has been exceptional.My Special thanks to Keki , who went above and beyond to look after.

Store LocationGirraween, NSW -2145

Sean M

Sean MMacArthur 2904, ACT

One window

Store LocationHume

Paul

PaulHunter Region, NSW

After a bit of tooing and froing after installation, I had to have a bifold rehung,(my mistake in ordering), the guys that came were prompt,friendly and efficient. Thankyou Clinton and Josh

Store LocationCardiff,NSW

Service and good quality

Always used service of Trend Windows for my projects and not only is the quality superior, but the customer service and after care has been exceptional. I would love to recommend Trend Windows and will be using them again in the future. High quality stuff and the customer service and after care has been exceptional. I would have no hesitation in recommending Trend Windows. My Special thanks goes to Keki , who went above and beyond to look after.

Store LocationGirraween

CRAMB CONSTRUCTIONS Q

CRAMB CONSTRUCTIONS QSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant! Look after this great, valuable staff member.

Wonderful friendly, professional individual service. Quick response with accurate drawings. I been using Trend windows for over 20 years I expect, and would not consider buying off any other market player.

Store LocationTrend windows Yatala i think.

Matthew S.

Matthew S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Prompt and super friendly

Just a simple job of putting in window restrictors but it was done quickly and promptly. Huge compliments however to Tommy who must be about the friendliest tradie on earth - what a champion! He's done a few things for us now such as service calls and brightens the day every time.

Store LocationOrmeau

Bobasked

I have a trend sliding door which I want to move to a new location. I'd like to have a new frame for it but use the existing sliding glass doors.Do Trend just sell the frame by itself without any sliding doors?

Hi Bob,

Yes, we are able to supply a door frame without panels. However, we would need to find out a bit more about the product you currently have in your home to determine whether or not this is possible for your situation - How old is your door roughly so we can ensure that the current frame is as per your one on-site? Is the sliding panel on the inside of the fixed panel when opened or to the outside? Our current door is with a sliding panel on the inside and screen to the outside.

We would need to know the overall size of the frame (H x W) to ensure the correct measurements were supplied to you. We are a supply only company so if you have a builder it would be best if they can give you/us the measurements required if you don't have a builder yet let us know and we may be able to refer you to someone.

Please submit an enquiry via our website and a local team member will follow up directly with you. You can submit an enquiry here: https://www.trendwindows.com.au/contact/

Hi
The current door is around 2 years old. The sliding panel is on the inside of the fixed panel.The frame size is 2100H x 3585W.

Bob

Is there a shop which i can visit to check this product in Brisbane ?

Joanne S.

Joanne S.asked

Our trend cedar windows are 23 years old and require the struts to be replaced. Do you know where we can get supply of these struts from.

Hi Joanne,

Could you please send an email to info@trendwindows.com.au with an image of the window and struts and your location/contact details and I can look into this one further for you.

Regards, Mel - Trend Windows & Doors.

aquarius

aquariusasked

i need to replace 4 vertical sliding window locking latches including keys, do you have an outlet on the sunshine coast?

Get an answer from our members and Trend Windows representatives