Trend Windows

Trend is totally "On Trend"

Listened patiently to our ideas, added excellent suggestions and technical consideration. Delivery and followup faultless. Excellent product and service are part of Trend's DNA. I regularly recommend them to friends or anyone in need of windows and doors that I come across. Couldn't be happier!

Store LocationBallarat
Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Very happy with the service

I ordered some window sashes for some existing windows on a job I was doing and found the service and communication excellent. I will be definitely be using Trend again.

Store LocationTrend
Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Simones service is second to none

Walking into Trend Windows you are always welcomed by Simone's warm smile, not only with this warm welcoming you know that you are in great hands.
We have been working with Simone for sometime now one multiple projects and will continue our business with her due to her knowledge around the industry and friendly personality.

Excellent service

Very rare these days to find excellent customer service and support, but we found this with Simone Failla at Trend Windows. Looking forward to receiving our new windows. Thank you again

rob

robSouth East Queensland, QLD

We use Trend regularly on our new builds across brisbane. Chris our rep is extremely responsive and appreciates short timeframes and the imporances of getting pricing back to clients promptly. We recommend these guys and push their products to all our clients.

Store LocationOrmeau
Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Well priced windows and quick turn arounds

We are a building company so good product for a great price is important to us. Chris has been good to us always giving us great pricing and good service. If he isn't available we can always reach his assistant and get answers. The service department is reliable too and we are happy to continue using Trend Windows.

Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Provided the right solution for our mid century restoration

I recently worked with Simone Failla at Trend on a restoration project and couldn't be happier.
Simone understood the requirements in recreating the look and feel required for our Mid Century project, and include new elements such as double glazing and louvered windows.
I worked with Trend on the last project with the same experience and look forward to seeing this project come to completion

Store Locationbayswater showroom

Hi Jason,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We really appreciate it. I have shared this feedback with Simone and the team here at Trend.

Teena

TeenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service with a smile!

I recently went into Trend Windows to get some assistance for my upcoming home renovations. I had no idea where to begin and Simone was so helpful. She took her time explaining everything and I was blown away with the service I received.
I will definitely be returning in the new year to place my order!

Hi Teena,
Thanks for sharing this fantastic feedback. I have shared this with Simone and the team here at Trend. Looking forward to working with you on your renovation project in 2020.

Ipswich Sheds Garages

Ipswich Sheds GaragesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rachel Moana Review

We have had dealings with Rachel over the past two months.
She has always given 110% in answering our queries.
It is a pleasure interacting with someone who offers so much service.

Store LocationYatala
Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Excellent product and exceptional customer service

I have always found Trend Commercial product to be of great quality. Olav is a great operator and has always offered great support & service. Thank you and look forward to working on the next project again.

Renate L.

Renate L.South East Queensland, QLD

BEST SERVICE EVER

Have been dealing with Rachael Moana from Trend replacing some windows. It is comforting to know that customer service like this is still available!!. Seamless, helpful and willing from onstart with this tricky little project. Well done and a big thank you.

Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Great quality and customer service to match

Had a great experience with Rachel at Trend Windows. She was extremely helpful and even organised for the product to be delivered earlier than expected. Great quality product. Will be using again!

Hi Briony,
Thanks for taking the time to write this excellent review, I have shared this with Rachel and the team here at Trend. We look forward to working with you on future projects.

Lauren and Ben

Lauren and BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend!!!

Great variety of products, competitive price and brilliant customer service. During the build of our house we dealt with trend over a 1.5yr period and found them to be very helpful even when we were unsure of how it would work their suggestions were always spot on.

Store LocationORMEAU, QLD

Appreciation

I would like to inform you with great pleasure that our projects are completed and handover in a timely manner, and I would like to thank all of you from the core of my heart. There is no denying the fact that we have achieved a competitive edge in the building & Construction market and it would have not been possible without your help, In Delivering Windows timely and accurately.

Especial thanks to your sales co-coordinator Mr. Keki Mazrai & Ms. Julie Mansell, with whom we have been dealing for the past few months.

Promptly addressing the glitches and finding alternative solution without compromising our schedule, in the last couple of jobs highly motivate us to make your company our preferred supplier for windows and door.

Store Locationover the phone

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review, we really appreciate it. I have shared this feedback with Keki and Julie and the rest of the team here at Trend.

Jet

JetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our new Trend Windows!

We recently used Trend Windows for our new development and not only is the quality superior, but the customer service and after care has been exceptional. I would have no hesitation in recommending Trend Windows and will be 100% be using them again in the future. Special thanks goes to Vicki, who went above and beyond to look after us.

Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Really happy with the service and product!

Overall I have been very happy with the service from Trend Windows. Simone handled my orders and everything went smoothly. They look great and are value for money. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Advice on how to restrict windows

Amy was fantastic with her advice regarding restricting my windows so that they would be compliant with a pool outside. The advice was prompt, accurate and saved me a lot of time, effort and money replacing the window opening mechanism which i thought i might need to do. Amy was friendly and professional and followed up to make sure i had managed to restrict the windows ok. Awesome service.
Thank you Amy.

Tonia

ToniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

I've been dealing with Hayley regarding some windows I'm looking to purchase, I cant tell you how lucky trend windows are to have her, out of all the suppliers i have been dealing with she has been so informative and friendly... good customer service is so hard to find these days

Store LocationRegency Park

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I work in construction so never expect things to always run according to plan.
No matter what issue I phone Cauleen Murray with, and no matter how busy she is, she always attends to my phone calls/emails efficiently and with so much professionalism. When time is of the essence, Cauleen always comes through for us.

Store LocationAs a developer we deal with Trend at Girraween

tony conway

tony conwayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

windows and doors to quotation stage

I was dealing with hailey smith and found her to be an excellent consultant.Always helpful with' what if' and price adjustments for different scenarios.Also the lady at the showroom was fantastic.

Store Locationregency park