3.5

• Job Satisfaction

Bel

BelNorth Western Region, NSW

Fabulous service

Cindy was just so helpful, prompt and precise while working with her to gather quotes for my project. I highly recommend using Trend Windows in Dubbo for your next project.

Store LocationDubbo, NSW
Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Rachael Byrnes' excellent service.

We are not a large customer for Trend but after receiving a delivery to site yesterday from Trend on the day & time agreed made our renovation go extremely smoothly. When I had to contact our customer service representative (Rachael Byrnes), our query was answered quickly so that we were shown in a great light in front of our clients. I never give anyone a 10 in surveys that I have filled in in the past but I would definitely make an exception in Rachael's case. Please keep up the good work. Garry Duggan [number removed]

Store LocationOrmeau Q'ld.
Jan P.

Jan P.Sydney

Outstanding Customer Service

We can not speak highly enough of the wonderful Vickie from Head Office. Lovely to deal with, she is the consummate professional - experienced, dedicated and knowledgeable, warm, helpful and tirelessly patient. Nothing is too much trouble.
In the process of building our long- awaited home from our own plans, there have been countless changes of mind and, as a consequence, multiple quotes, all delivered freely and promptly with friendly encouragement and positivity. Now at the just ordered stage we can't fairly review the final product as yet, but confidently feel we shall be as pleased with the end result as we have been with the terrific customer service to date.

Store LocationGirraween NSW

SIMONE FAILLA

We are currently renovating, went to trend windows for a quote, Simone was so helpful and efficient, couldnt be happier, she knew the product really well and was able to explain what was needed for the job, price was reasonable compared to other quotes. We chose Trend purely for the excellent customer service provided.
Thanks Maureen and Brett King.

Store LocationBayswater Vic
Steve

SteveWoden 2606, ACT

Excellent Service

It is always good dealing with Trend because the staff are very knowledgeable about their products. In addition, quotes are provided quickly and windows are always delivered close to the date promised.

Store LocationHume, ACT.
Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

3 panel sliding door with prowler screen door.

We ordered our door mid May with estimated delivery early June. Early June we had a call to say that door won't be ready until late June. With reno's happening we needed this to happen sooner rather than later. Simone arranged for door to be finished by 12/6/2020 with delivery to be 15/6/2020. Come 12/6/2020 I received an email to say that one of the glass panels had been damaged which will now make delivery 17/6/2020. Door was delivered 17/6/2020 and is now installed and it is absolutely beautiful. Well worth the wait. I can't thank Simone enough for getting this done earlier for us and also for keeping me well informed with the progress of the door.

Store LocationTrend Windows and Doors Pty Limited Bayswater North Victoria
Rabbie

RabbieSydney

A journey back into 1970

I built my home 2 years ago now and like most I assumed window technology must have moved on in the past 50 years. I can now report with total confidence that the brush blade system used to seal the windows is totally useless.

The leakage of noise and cold/hot air is very noticeable. I can also compare these trend windows with those of a 1970s unit I lived in in the past and nothing has improved.

Non Delivery of Keys...after non delivery of windows

After wasting my day of work and not delivering my windows. I finally got delivery. A week later still no keys. Phoned to enquire...oh you want keys, we can arrange delivery by post today.

Know what..most companies driver keys WITH the Windows. Customers don't have to phone up and arrange to get them delivered!! Still no apology, still no Customer Service.. Still no acknowledgment of wasting my time. Worst experience from worst company.

Store LocationChatswood
Sandra W.
Sandra W.

Yes they have been. The experience need not have been so negative but your customer service team have NO customer service skills and are extremely negative in dealing with issues and work to exacerbate and escalate the situation.

Window and door order

Delivered on time and with care, the rep Paul even came in the rain to personally deliver some additional pieces, brilliant and great to see the service improvement from 2018.

Store LocationChatswood, Eastern Valley Way

Sandy R

Sandy RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quote, what "quote"

I am pleased to see that some people have actually got their products. After three requests for a quote for screens for our new home, to date have never received any communication from this company. The windows and doors at our new home were supplied by Trend so we thought we would get them to do the screens etc. I sent to two requests online, spoke with a customer service representative who stated that the "request a quote" option on their website "do not work". Well, if it doesn't work - fix it or remove it. I was then given an email address to sent our plans etc to, and again no response. If this is the service before we even get a quote then I think it is telling us, use another company.

Windows and doors

Customer service was ok until I paid the deposit. I didn’t hear back from them at all. Not even to confirm payment had been received and production was underway. Had to keep chasing them, and now they are delivering them nearly a week later than the original estimate. Had I known this I would have gone with a different company because the delivery time was very important to us. Due to Covid 19 we haven’t actually seen the doors/windows so I can’t rate this. Hoping they are great quality!

Great customer service

Paul at the Chatswood showroom was great to deal with - he responded to my queries and request for adjustments quickly and professionally. And the pricing was really reasonable. We'll be ordering again!

Beautiful windows and doors

John was amazing in designing and helping us achieve our windows within budget and quality. We would recommend Trend windows to anyone and in particular John for his expertise on windows.

Store LocationAdelaide
Wes

WesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So good

Thanks Simone I deal with you with confidence on time and exactly to order. The trend team kept me well informed and a hassle free delivery.
Wes Harper ( Wes Harper Constructions)

Store LocationKilsyth Melbourne
Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Great company to deal with

Simone was a pleasure to deal with and worked with us in choosing our windows, even when we made changes it was no hassle. We will definitely recommend teen and Simone to friends looking for windows

Store LocationHealesville

Andrew Fraser

Andrew FraserSouthwest, VIC

very good

its been a pleasure deal with the team at Trend, in particular Michael, and Michelle
Michael is regularly on our sites, and in both of our offices in Ballarat and Torquay

A Boot

A BootMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly precise and business like

I enjoyed my contact with Angelo
We had a highly precise business communication conversation.
I achieved my goal
with great help from the Trend Team
Trends display room for doors windows etc
is absolutely perfect and makes things very easy when selecting a Trend product

Store LocationSA
SKIPSTA

SKIPSTATallarook

Great service!

I spoke with Nathaniel from Trend windows about a broken window catch. Within days he had sourced the parts and sent out to me via mail. He was very accommodating and new his stuff.

Store LocationBayswater north, Victoria
Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Poor Performance in terms of timeliness, quality, completeness, but most importantly communication

Store LocationNowra
Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Mel, we uploaded the entire order and payment receipt with this complaint. You will find out contact details there. Let me know if you cannot find that document and our PM will contact you through the generic address above.

Paul Anthony Constructions

Always great service and pleasure to deal with. I have been using trend windows for many years and have never considered using anyone else because I have never had a reason to

Store LocationSA

Katherine Sultana

Katherine Sultanaasked

I have Trend Windows through my whole house. There are a couple of windows that I cannot pull up as they quickly slip back down. Others that appear to be jammed. I really love them, they look beautiful as they all have colonial panels. I would love to get someone in to do some maintenance on them. Is this service available? Awaiting an early reply. fromKatherine

Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Hi Katherine, Thanks for your question. We can definitely look into this issue further for you. Could you please email us at info@trendwindows.com.au with your contact details and address and we will get this over to our service team to have a look at.

Kind regards,

Mel - Trend Windows and Doors

edwardare

edwardareasked

Hi, we have new Trend double glazed wood windows that are difficult to close. It is a two person job as each pane will not stay in the closed position. The technician sprayed them but it made no difference. These windows are terrible. What are the options?

Jacqueline S
Jacqueline S

Contact Trend again and ask that the windows be looked at again and fixed or replaced. Persistence is required with this company.

Hi Edwardare,

I apologise for the frustration this issue has caused and I’d like to look into this further for you so we can resolve. Could you please email info@trendwindows.com.au with your name, address, builder name and contact details and I can follow this up.

Regards, Mel - Trend Windows & Doors.

Maur O

Maur Oasked

4 years ago we had 3 large doors installed and 1 bifold door. 1 of the internal glass door panes has shattered for no reason. would this be covered under a warranty and what guarantee is there that there wont be a problem with the other doors?

Hi Maur O,
Generally speaking, glass is only covered by a 3-year warranty. However, I'd like to look into this situation further for you. Could you please email info@trendwindows.com.au with your name, address, builder name and contact details and I can follow this up.

Regards, Mel - Trend Windows & Doors.

Get an answer from our members and Trend Windows representatives