• Job Satisfaction

Sales rep is very helpful

We had a difficult client (not sure on the style or colour). Our sales rep Luke was very helpful on took the time to explain the options, in the end we had another satisfied client and the job went smoothly

Store LocationHume ACT
Robert Poeze.

Robert Poeze.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just the way we like service and help.

Obtained all the relevant information and help in just a short visit to the Trend show rooms.
Sales lady was informative and knew all details and answers to our many questions and inquiries regarding your products..
My partner and I am delighted to be dealing with such a helpful company!

Store LocationSouth Australia

Trend Windows - Service Department need to improve

Had a Very poor response from service department. Very poor scheduling software, irresponsible personnel from service department . Thanks to Sales Team member Keki Mazrai for rescuing and helping.

Store LocationSydney

Sea Witch

Sea WitchGold Coast

Faultless from quote to installation

Mary gave us a quote for the installation of fly screens on 3 folding doors - her service was exceptional. The products are quality, with a good range to choose from and the price, including installation, was very competitive. Communication about the installation was first rate, with the installer doing a first class job. We are delighted with the service and every aspect of the purchase and the installation. Highly recommend Trend Ormeau, Queensland.

Store Locationormeau queensland
Lisa J.

Lisa J.South East Queensland, QLD

I hope the windows are as good as the service

I have been organising a new build and have been working through quotes for all trades and materials.
Vicki and Casey Pomas from Trend at Ormeau are so professional and quick to have a quote back in no time at all .
It has been effortless to get the windows chosen and to the budget I have been working to.
It has been a pleasure to deal with them both.

Store LocationOrmeau Qld

Good service

Keki & staffs at Trend Windows Girraween provided good service for many years to us. He will visit to site and give expertise advice on windows to boost our building quality & resolve constructability issues. Staffs are very friendly and flexible to arrange our orders with timely manner.

Store LocationGirraween NSW

Tim

TimBarton 2600, ACT

Great service and price, definitely recommend them.

Dave at Trend Windows provided excellent friendly service. The range was great, and the price was even better. Will definitely use them again.

Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows
Con

Consydney

Amazing sales staff Vicky

Vicky the sales lady at Trend Girraween was fantastic in dealing with my order. She is friendly and has amazing product knowledge.
Thanks again Vicky

Store LocationGirraween
A Watts

A WattsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

exemplary customer service

We found Trend Window photo in a magazine as we are renovating and needed ideas for our home. Trend Windows was easy to find via google maps .The lady at the front desk did not great us with respect but gave a judgmental look as though we were low class.
But she did get the sales rep for us after we asked. WOW Tracy Smith was absolutely incredible, friendly beyond our expectations and treated us with utmost respect. We have travelled the world and to come home and find the amount of respect bestowed upon us was exceptional. We have emailed our house plans and now await our quote from Trend.Thank you Trend ,keep up the Great Service.
The Watts in Colonel Light Gardens

Store LocationSouth Australia

Bruce

BruceSydney, NSW

Unbelievable Service

I recently dealt with Natasha to source clips for my Trend fly screens. The service levels she delivered were exceptional and requested items were delivered promptly.

Store LocationPhone
Asif Iqbal Muhammad

Asif Iqbal MuhammadCrace 2911, ACT

Luke Muscat! very professional Trend must be proud of him.

Luke Muscat. very cooperative, quick quotes response. overall good experience working with trend team. but service team is little less active may be due to scheduling their job allocated time.

Store LocationCanberra
JNB

JNBSydney, NSW

Perfect and refreshing customer service

Natasha delivered a refreshing helpful perfect customer service. She knew her products and the delivered an enjoyable experience with Trend

Darren

DarrenHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic

Jessica - what a blast. Lovely person, relaxed and great saleswoman. I will definitely recommend Trend Windows based on the customer service I received and hopefully the product also. Thanks Jessica

Store LocationCardiff
lee01

lee01Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome experience

Thank you to S. At Trend Windows for going above and beyond with her customer service!
Our screens and windows- great

Store LocationOrmeau

Awesome customer service

Simone did a fantastic job helping me select the right windows for my upcoming reno project, the customer service was second to none and Simone gave me some great advice which helped me to choose the most appropriate windows and doors for my project. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Store LocationBayswater North, Victoria

Find out how Trend Windows compares to other Door & Window Shops

Great addition to our home.

Our back deck has been enclosed with Trend louvre windows. There are a total of 15 X 2.3 metre high panels fitted with 255 panels of toughened, tinted, heat reflecting, screened glass. The installation has transformed the deck in an all seasons room. Andrew McLean of Trend managed the fabrication and supply of the panels and glass. The result was better than we had imagined. Only thing we are sorry about is that we had not done it years ago. Well done Trend Windows. The installation was carried out by our son-in-law Frank who did a truely great job. Thanks to all involved.

Store LocationCardiff, NSW

Good service.

Window is installed but not currently in use as yet. Alyssa was very helpful and went above and beyond with questions relating to my bushfire rating.

Store LocationCardiff
Susan Harvey

Susan HarveySydney, NSW

Accounts Receivable

Janet was fantastic helping me out when I needless countless statements and assistance with my account.

Thank you Janet for making is so easy.

Store LocationHead office - phone only
Linda

LindaCentral West, NSW

So simple

Thank you to Cindy and the team at Dubbo. They made buying our doors and windows a truely enjoyable experience.

Store LocationDubbo
Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Jessica was extremely pleasant and prompt to work with. Explained everything very clearly which made the ordering of your products so easy. A big thank you to Jessica and Tanesha and the team at Trend

Store LocationNewcastle

Richard

Richardasked

How do you close double hung windows without putting hands on the glass with consequent soiling?

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the question!

Our wide style double hung windows do come with pull tabs so that the panels can be opened without touching the glass and our standard double hung windows have a built in handle in the frame for easy lifting.

We also have counterbalanced option as well in our Timber range where both panels can be opened with one movement, and we also offer an Aneeta Sashless window in both our aluminium and timber ranges which operates in a similar fashion. Hope this helps clear that one up!

Kind regards,

Mel - Trend Windows & Doors.

Katherine Sultana

Katherine Sultanaasked

I have Trend Windows through my whole house. There are a couple of windows that I cannot pull up as they quickly slip back down. Others that appear to be jammed. I really love them, they look beautiful as they all have colonial panels. I would love to get someone in to do some maintenance on them. Is this service available? Awaiting an early reply. fromKatherine

Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Hi Katherine, Thanks for your question. We can definitely look into this issue further for you. Could you please email us at info@trendwindows.com.au with your contact details and address and we will get this over to our service team to have a look at.

Kind regards,

Mel - Trend Windows and Doors

edwardare

edwardareasked

Hi, we have new Trend double glazed wood windows that are difficult to close. It is a two person job as each pane will not stay in the closed position. The technician sprayed them but it made no difference. These windows are terrible. What are the options?

Jacqueline S
Jacqueline S

Contact Trend again and ask that the windows be looked at again and fixed or replaced. Persistence is required with this company.

Hi Edwardare,

I apologise for the frustration this issue has caused and I’d like to look into this further for you so we can resolve. Could you please email info@trendwindows.com.au with your name, address, builder name and contact details and I can follow this up.

Regards, Mel - Trend Windows & Doors.

Get an answer from our members and Trend Windows representatives