• Job Satisfaction

Con

Consydney

Amazing sales staff Vicky

Vicky the sales lady at Trend Girraween was fantastic in dealing with my order. She is friendly and has amazing product knowledge.
Thanks again Vicky

Store LocationGirraween
A Watts

A WattsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

exemplary customer service

We found Trend Window photo in a magazine as we are renovating and needed ideas for our home. Trend Windows was easy to find via google maps .The lady at the front desk did not great us with respect but gave a judgmental look as though we were low class.
But she did get the sales rep for us after we asked. WOW Tracy Smith was absolutely incredible, friendly beyond our expectations and treated us with utmost respect. We have travelled the world and to come home and find the amount of respect bestowed upon us was exceptional. We have emailed our house plans and now await our quote from Trend.Thank you Trend ,keep up the Great Service.
The Watts in Colonel Light Gardens

Store LocationSouth Australia

Unbelievable Service

I recently dealt with Natasha to source clips for my Trend fly screens. The service levels she delivered were exceptional and requested items were delivered promptly.

Store LocationPhone

Asif Iqbal Muhammad

Asif Iqbal MuhammadCrace 2911, ACT

Luke Muscat! very professional Trend must be proud of him.

Luke Muscat. very cooperative, quick quotes response. overall good experience working with trend team. but service team is little less active may be due to scheduling their job allocated time.

Store LocationCanberra
JNB

JNBSydney, NSW

Perfect and refreshing customer service

Natasha delivered a refreshing helpful perfect customer service. She knew her products and the delivered an enjoyable experience with Trend

Darren

DarrenHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic

Jessica - what a blast. Lovely person, relaxed and great saleswoman. I will definitely recommend Trend Windows based on the customer service I received and hopefully the product also. Thanks Jessica

lee01

lee01Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome experience

Thank you to S. At Trend Windows for going above and beyond with her customer service!
Our screens and windows- great

Store LocationOrmeau

Awesome customer service

Simone did a fantastic job helping me select the right windows for my upcoming reno project, the customer service was second to none and Simone gave me some great advice which helped me to choose the most appropriate windows and doors for my project. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Store LocationBayswater North, Victoria
Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Great addition to our home.

Our back deck has been enclosed with Trend louvre windows. There are a total of 15 X 2.3 metre high panels fitted with 255 panels of toughened, tinted, heat reflecting, screened glass. The installation has transformed the deck in an all seasons room. Andrew McLean of Trend managed the fabrication and supply of the panels and glass. The result was better than we had imagined. Only thing we are sorry about is that we had not done it years ago. Well done Trend Windows. The installation was carried out by our son-in-law Frank who did a truely great job. Thanks to all involved.

Store LocationCardiff, NSW

Good service.

Window is installed but not currently in use as yet. Alyssa was very helpful and went above and beyond with questions relating to my bushfire rating.

Susan Harvey

Susan HarveySydney, NSW

Accounts Receivable

Janet was fantastic helping me out when I needless countless statements and assistance with my account.

Thank you Janet for making is so easy.

Store LocationHead office - phone only
Linda

LindaCentral West, NSW

So simple

Thank you to Cindy and the team at Dubbo. They made buying our doors and windows a truely enjoyable experience.

Store LocationDubbo
Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Jessica was extremely pleasant and prompt to work with. Explained everything very clearly which made the ordering of your products so easy. A big thank you to Jessica and Tanesha and the team at Trend

Store LocationNewcastle

Always Great

I have been using Trend for many years as a professional builder and the process is always easy with great service and reasonable prices. Jess and Tanesha are a pleasure to deal with.

Ytozeland

YtozelandSydney

Excellent service from Janet!

A huge thank you to Janet In accounts who went above and beyond for us, very professional and always happy to help! We love our new windows and cannot thank you enough Janet!

Maddison Tucker

Maddison TuckerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Service

A big thank you to Simone Falilla for her prompt and professional service. Simone was happy to assist me with all my questions and not to mention updating my quote a number of times. Thank you again and keep up the great work.

Eden .

Eden .Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality . Integrity . Honesty .

Forty years ago I walked into a Showroom in Bayswater . I was a Builder/Renovator starting out in my own company . Over the decades many dozens of my Clients were given choices of window/door supplier for their personal projects .... TREND always were the FINAL CHOICE . Some of my clients went to 3 ~ 4 competitors before I stepped in and suggested they go to Trend . None ever regretted that recommendation . And nor did I for making the suggestion . My business thrived on honesty and quality . TREND delivered all the way . Now , I'm renovating my own house and didn't even consider going anywhere but to Trend . Well done Simone Failla . You're continuing the TREND TRADITION !

Store LocationBayswater , Melbourne

Trend, Great price, great service

Simone is effortless to deal with, very prompt and professional.
The best thing about Trend is their after sales service - in the rare case there's a problem, they will always fix it. Piece of mind. Great products, great staff.

Store LocationBayswater

Continued fantastic service

I have been buying Trend windows for many years now.
I'm a builder whom deals with lots of different sales people in many areas of the building industry.
I feel compelled to let you know that Vickie Wilcots is far and away the best sales rep l have ever delt with.
Nothing is a problem, she is prompt with getting quotes back to me and is on top of any questions l have.
I don't order a lot of windows compared to some builders , but she treats me with 100% respect and service.
I would make sure you don't lose a fantastic employee like her.
Regards Rod and Maggie Smith.

Excellent service

Luke's more than happy to help and modify quotes as required. As a builder, I find the support that's offered fantastic and TREND are a key supplier for my business

Store LocationCanberra ACT

Katherine Sultana

Katherine Sultanaasked

I have Trend Windows through my whole house. There are a couple of windows that I cannot pull up as they quickly slip back down. Others that appear to be jammed. I really love them, they look beautiful as they all have colonial panels. I would love to get someone in to do some maintenance on them. Is this service available? Awaiting an early reply. fromKatherine

Trend Windows and DoorsTrend Windows

Hi Katherine, Thanks for your question. We can definitely look into this issue further for you. Could you please email us at info@trendwindows.com.au with your contact details and address and we will get this over to our service team to have a look at.

Kind regards,

Mel - Trend Windows and Doors

edwardare

edwardareasked

Hi, we have new Trend double glazed wood windows that are difficult to close. It is a two person job as each pane will not stay in the closed position. The technician sprayed them but it made no difference. These windows are terrible. What are the options?

Jacqueline S
Jacqueline S

Contact Trend again and ask that the windows be looked at again and fixed or replaced. Persistence is required with this company.

Hi Edwardare,

I apologise for the frustration this issue has caused and I’d like to look into this further for you so we can resolve. Could you please email info@trendwindows.com.au with your name, address, builder name and contact details and I can follow this up.

Regards, Mel - Trend Windows & Doors.

Maur O

Maur Oasked

4 years ago we had 3 large doors installed and 1 bifold door. 1 of the internal glass door panes has shattered for no reason. would this be covered under a warranty and what guarantee is there that there wont be a problem with the other doors?

Hi Maur O,
Generally speaking, glass is only covered by a 3-year warranty. However, I'd like to look into this situation further for you. Could you please email info@trendwindows.com.au with your name, address, builder name and contact details and I can follow this up.

Regards, Mel - Trend Windows & Doors.

Get an answer from our members and Trend Windows representatives