Click Broadband NBN 100

Click Broadband NBN 100

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not recommended

Terrible service. Every time service went out (every 2 months), had to wait 3-5 days for technician to come and fix the line. They offered no compensation for days of not having internet.
Speeds would reach maximums of 75 despite paying for 100, but frequented and average of 40-50.

Simply the worst experience I've had with an internet service.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Connection TypeI don't know
Click Broadband
Sunna K.Click Broadband

Colin N.

Colin N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speeds are at total lie / too much contention

Customer of Click for 6 months, speed tests all over the place, random buffering, friends who visit commented on crap speed.
No how to guides on how to setup your router or VOIP, and everything requires calling customer service and then waiting for a tech (who try their best).

Switched to Aussie broadband, now speeds (80-95Mbp/s on NBN100 )now as advertised on exactly the same networking equipment / router etc. and same address.

Start DateDecember 2018
Standalone or BundledBundled
Connection TypeHFC (Cable)

Robyn L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

"We can't guarantee our speeds."

"We can't guarantee our speeds." was their response when I complained I'd been getting 35-60Mbps but paying for 100Mbps. The only time I got close to 100 (97 wireless, 95 wired) was after making numerous complaints, and it dropped again the next day. Don't trust them, they don't provide the service they claim, and their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I switched to Dodo and I've never looked back. I've never had a speed issue with Dodo!!

Start DateJanuary 2019
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Click Broadband
Sunna K.Click Broadband
Robyn L.

I've been through the TIO, but Click Broadband weren't very agreeable there so I've had to drop it. Never been so disillusioned and/or disappointed with a company!! :(