NBN, Mobile Broadband
Listing monitored by Click Broadband

• Adequate Speeds Yes (8) · No (20)

Denis
DenisPerth, WA

From good to worse

I've been with Click Broadband a few years and I love it as I been treated like a customer should. Since the ownership changed everything went downhill...
As I write this review I've been without the internet for 5 days and constantly calling them (hours on the line without reaching them) to resolve the issue but no progress... 2 times they lied that technician been booked in to visit my property and solve the issue, but it never happened... because of this, I lost 2 days of my work. who will compensate for this?

So, I made my choice and I cancel my contract because this is a joke as nobody shouldn’t be treated like this.

Update: other NBN provider connected me with internet in 45min after submitting my application!!!

frank
frankGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

worst service

Service adequate, customer service non existant

The service was adequate not being a heavy user. Trying to cancel my service had been a nightmare. They advertise good customer service but I haven't been able to get any service at all out of them. I have been prevented from returning to Australia due to the travel restrictions due to covid-19 so I have been trying to arrange the cancellation of my service. I have been trying to arrange this for three weeks with no response from Clickbroadband. Very frustrating and disappointing. I wouldn't recommend this service to anyone due to the fact they ignore your request to cancel and keep charging you.

Find out how Click Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

One of the worst providers out

Australia Broadband/Click Broadband are absolutely the worst never go through them guys, they don't care about customer care or getting on with anything, they take forever to get back to you and won't send a technician if it's needed.... Be careful when choosing a provider ppl this has been a really bad experience.... All that was needed was technician to come to the address and fix the line so that there wasn't a red optical light on the fttp box. Waited almost 2 weeks just to get told I'd have to wait another 5 days worth

Jade Purcell
Jade PurcellIllawarra, NSW

Disrespectful after fires in area with late payment

After fires in the area over Christmas, where foxtel gave me a month off this company had no care what so ever !! Disconnected nbn over late payment so I left !! Then got told they will let me off with half the bill ,then didn't care unless I reconnected with company !! Adam was rude and *rick about it .... never again goodbye to people that don't care

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Ben.L
Ben.LCanberra Central 2601, ACT

So glad I didn't sign up!

KGr
KGrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor speed

The service is really poor at all times during the day. I'm paying for NBN 50 but barely getting NBN 5. I plan to change service providers as quickly as I can.

Navjot Singh Kamboj
Navjot Singh KambojGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service for Gaming/Static IP Speed results from DSL report

This is best reliable service, where I live NBN is recent and other service providers limit is to 50/20 tier and even who offer limits it to 100 Mbps their max is 80 Mbps but u never get 80 it limits it to about 40 to 60 average. If your a gamer consider this service, also being the cheapest.

Chris B.
Chris B.

Avoid Click - In my opinion they're rubbish

click badSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor

9 months of very poor speed / ping / packet loss with Click - just appalling. Really really bad. Inconsistent. Rang them - they pretended there was something wrong with my connection. One to raise with ACCC / Choice etc.
Swapped to Aussie Broadband last month. for $10 more you get proper speed / ping/ packer loss etc.
My son is a semi-pro gamer but doesnt matter. Click has no capacity. He ended up having to play thru his phone cause of Click. I didnt realise there was such a difference between NBN providers and bought on price. Click is nothing. Stick to one of the majors. Really bad.

The Tiger Air of Broadband

Daniel C.
Daniel C.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Customer service is excellent... speeds promised not so good.

Their customer support team are amazing, very friendly and always helpful. We're on a 50mbs plan and usually get around 15mbs to 28mbs download speed, evenings we were getting between 1mbs and 5mbs until we complained and now we get on average about 15mbs evening speed. Still not what we want, but the price is cheap so we'll keep it until we find a new provider.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Review collected in partnership with Click Broadband

Zhengdong H.
Zhengdong H.

Do not use it

I used the NBN 12, but the evening speed is horrible. Usually, it only has 1.5 Mbps. When I want to quit, they said you need to wait 30 days to cancel. I called them on 18th, but they need to cancel at 22nd in the next month. I transferred to another ISP on 6th, but they said you agreed with them to cancel on 22nd, so I need to pay until 22nd, though I haven't used their service anymore. Please walk away from them! The worst one I had ever experienced!

Not recommended

Terrible service. Every time service went out (every 2 months), had to wait 3-5 days for technician to come and fix the line. They offered no compensation for days of not having internet.
Speeds would reach maximums of 75 despite paying for 100, but frequented and average of 40-50.

Simply the worst experience I've had with an internet service.

Colin N.
Colin N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speeds are at total lie / too much contention

Customer of Click for 6 months, speed tests all over the place, random buffering, friends who visit commented on crap speed.
No how to guides on how to setup your router or VOIP, and everything requires calling customer service and then waiting for a tech (who try their best).

Switched to Aussie broadband, now speeds (80-95Mbp/s on NBN100 )now as advertised on exactly the same networking equipment / router etc. and same address.

Read more reviews - page 2

Geoff E.
Geoff E.asked
Click Broadband

I'm reading the reviews and I'm wondering why the speed is so slow

Dear Geoff,

Thanks for your enquiry. NBN speed depends mostly on the technology installed at your premise and many other factors. While some technologies can achieve the desired speed, other cannot! All our plans are on No Contract and Month to Month, so if customers are not satisfied with our service, then they can leave at any time. You can get in touch with us and we can check the technology at your premise and if its one of those that can achieve the desired speed.

Regards,
Click Team

Simon..
Simon..asked
Click Broadband

why is it you have lots of feedback from customers complaining about your low speeds and drop outs?
I was thinking of signing up 2 you for Ultimate Plus nbn100 service but have been put off by the bad feedback..
regards,
Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for getting in touch, the speed on the NBN is dependent on many factors, which involves the technologies (FTTN, FTTB, FTTC, HFC, etc..) and many other factors including WiFi strength, hardware and software configuration, and the number of user simultaneously using the network. Devices connected by WiFi may experience slower speeds than those connected by ethernet cable.

It's not hidden that NBNCo cannot deliver the ultimate speed promised at all times and to all premises, and while we have limited access to the network, we seek to provide the best solution possible to our customers.

While we do have customers experiencing speed issues, the majority of our customers are happy and satisfied with the service. In such regard, all our plans are offered on month to month basis, try us, if you are not satisfied you can cancel at any time!

You can reach us on 1300 254 255 and we will be happy to assist you!

Regards,
Click Team

Wayne butter
Wayne butterasked
Click Broadband

Why is my internet so slow all the time?

Get an answer from our members and Click Broadband representatives

Compare all 5 Click Broadband
CategoryInternet Service Providers and Mobile Broadband ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $8.99$58.88$64.88$74.88
Typical Evening Download Speed 5.0 Mbps12.0 Mbps25.0 Mbps
Promotional Monthly Price $59.88$69.88
Promotional Offer

Promotional pricing runs for first 6 months of service and will revert back to the full price in month 7 of your plan

Max Download Speed 12 Mbps25 Mbps50 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 1 Mbps5 Mbps20 Mbps
Service TypeMobile Broadband and NBNNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundleBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthlyMonthlyMonthlyMonthly