Cloud Nine Wide Iron

Cloud Nine Wide Iron

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cloud Nine

Pros

Straightens in one pass
Efficient heat-up time
Doesn't drag on hair

• Hair Length Medium (4) and Long (10)
  • Hair Style Wavy (6) and Curly (7)
  • Straightening Time 15.625 minutes
  • Hair Care
KellieL
KellieLSydney

Perfect !!!

Several years ago I had a Cloud 9 standard iron and loved it but when it died after many years I decided to get one of the new Dyson Corrale which I kept for a year even though I hated it.

I sold the Dyson and decided on the Cloud 9 wide iron after much research. I don’t have thick hair, my hair fine but I have a ton of it and it is frizzy.

This is perfect for my hair, straightens it with one run over - learnt my lesson and will not stray from Cloud 9 again

Melinda
Melinda

Amazing straightener for thick hair

I have long, thick, curly and frizzy hair so bought the Cloud Nine Wide Iron hoping to tame my hair. It it honestly amazing and produces such a sleek finish which I am definitely not used to. My hair tends to revert back to a slight frizzy wave after a few hours, but with the Wide Iron it keeps the frizz and curl at bay.

Monty
MontySydney Surrounds, NSW

Very dissapointed hairdresser!

Quite upsetting got it as a gift for my birthday and it literally blew up In my ear!
No word of a lie!
I still have my green ghd from when I started my career, 13 years it's lasted!

MonicaP
MonicaPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cloud Nine straightener

The cloud nine straighteners has a lot to be desired, this is my fourth and after two years there is always something wrong with them, terrible product, waste of money spending $1320 on 4 straighteners is ridiculous

Purchased in at on line Cloud Nine for $330.

Curly hair be gone

Love these straighteners , I have thick curly hair past my shoulders and use to struggle with my VS straighteners to get my hair done in less than 45 minutes with a temp of 180+ , with my new ( now 6 months old ) Clouds it takes me 30 minutes at 150 degrees and my hair is straight , shiny and amazing .. they give me a salon look but all done in the comfort of my bathroom in my slippers with a coffee at hand , highly recommend to any lady with unruly think curly hair

Annie
Annie

Great!!!

Absolutely a must have in your beauty routine! Straightens my hair effortlessly. Fast to heat, fast to cool down. It never drags and leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth!

Purchased in for $375.

Avonia
AvoniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Must have!

Amazing for thick island hair! Must have, stays straight all day all night through humid weather! Worth every penny. The plates are wide enough to make straightning the hair fast. Forget about ghd

Purchased in at Adore Beauty for $280.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Jordyn P.
Jordyn P.

Excellent! Amazing! Perfect!

I love this product! It is absolutely amazing! Compared to a lot of other straighteners my friends, family and I all go back to using my cloud nine original wide iron because it of the heat levels, the comfort in your hands, the width and quality making it easy as you dont need to go over your hair numerous time to get a straight price of hair! With this product your hair will be dead straight and shiny rather than a bit straight with frizz like others I have tried in the past. This flat iron by far is my favourite and I would recommend any day of the year!

Katie P.
Katie P.

Love it

I have so much hair down to my butt and super frizzy - This straightener sorts me out in minutes and has lasted years! Highly recommend - love the smooth plates never gets caught like my old straightener

Purchased in for $150.

Brianna
BriannaGippsland, VIC

Heats up fast and doesn’t have a smell like cheap straighteners, takes me half the time to straighten my thick hair over other brands, easy to use, my hair stays silky and straight for hours.

Purchased in at Adore Beauty for $289.

Annoyed
Annoyed

Perfection

Best on the market. Can not explain my love for these irons. They are so good and the hair definitely stays straighter for longer when I use these. My go to

Purchased in for $380.

ash_mash933
ash_mash933South East Queensland, QLD

Love this straightener

My faithful wide iron has finally broken after 6 years of service although in upset the casing cracked I'm already planning to replace them with the exact model. Love love love it.

Susan N.
Susan N.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Hair Straightener

Very quick in heating up, has multiple options in terms of degrees and it probably takes me less than 5 minutes to quickly straighten out the fuzzy hair and i have a lot of hair and it is thick. I use the hair straightener daily and my hair doesn't get dry like my old silver bullet

Purchased in at Adore Beauty for $300.

Aimz
AimzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Love this hair iron! The adjustable heat setting are awesome and i am able to style my thick, long hair with ease. Used for 2.5 years now and still in perfect working condition.

Purchased in at Ry.com.au for $310.

Lyn
LynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fabulous!

Love the Cloud Nine Wide Iron
It is quick & easy to use
Gives my hair a shine, without drying as my previous brand scorched my hair
Presented in a beautiful travel bag

Ella P.
Ella P.asked

Hi there! I am a person who uses my straighteners to curl as well and I was just wondering if you guys would recommend this straightener considering it is a bit wider than the usual straightener? Thanks x

Hi yes I also use the cloud 9 to put loose curls into my hair , they work well

dawn thwaites
dawn thwaitesasked

my cloud 9 hair straightners just keep beeping fast and not heating up what it the problem?

Mel

Hi Dawn, mine has never done this, so I haven't an answer for you. I would maybe try pushing the Hi/Lo button. But I think it best to return and ask the supplier. Sorry I am not more helpful. Good luck with this.

margie
margieasked

How long will the cloud nine keep for me

Mel

Not sure. I've had mine for nearly a year now and it has not skipped a beat. Still very happy. Make sure to buy a heat spray for your hair though as I have found that it can dry your hair out a little. Hope this helped :-)

Shopgal13
Shopgal13

Get an answer from our members and Cloud Nine representatives

Features:

• The Cloud Nine Wide Iron is a hair straightener with a wider plate that better styles bigger, thicker, and longer hair.
  • The straightening iron has variable temperature control, with heat settings ranging from 100 to 200°C, so you can style at lower temperatures and avoid unnecessarily damaging your hair.
  • Ceramic plates are infused with a healing mineral Sericite to help seal the hair’s cuticle, locking in moisture and leaving hair shinier when you style it.
  • Floating plates minimise drag and friction on the hair as well as reduce the occurrence of split ends and breakage.
  • A heat up time of 20 seconds lets you get styling right away.
  • This product comes with a 3-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Cloud Nine Wide Iron straightened their hair with one run over quite effortlessly - even those with thick, curly hair found that they could easily achieve a sleek finish.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how quickly the iron heated up, saying that they didn’t need to wait around before starting their hair styling routine.
  • According to reviewers, the straightener’s smooth plates didn’t get caught on their hair or create drag.
CategoryHair Straighteners