21% · 414 · 74%
Withdrawals Within 24 hours, 1-2 days and Over a week
2.4
2.1
Brand Manager for Coinbase? Claim your listing.

Sandreen Porter
Sandreen Porter2 posts

Myriad of uncomfortable emotions

My case is a small claims case with "AyrLP" and it's still ongoing. I am hopeful I will recover some partial funds. My case manager and all of the staff have been wonderful with frequent contact and updates. More than anything they have been supportive to me emotionally and mentally after this financial loss. Being a victim of fraudulent scams unleashes a myriad of uncomfortable emotions such as shame, anger, and embarrassment. My case team has always given me a shift in perspective and I highly recommend them. Show details
Stephen Jones
Stephen JonesAU2 posts

Worst ever

Absolute worst crypto trading platform there is! What ever you do don’t send any crypto to the platform as you will have trouble sending back to your come wallets Show details
Volkan E.
Volkan E.

Aidan Gray
Aidan GrayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will be closing my account

I joined Coinbase in May 2021 and since then, it's been one thing or another. I lost so much USDT around November because of a scam that the company failed to prevent. I never leaked my seed phrase nor did I willingly give it out. So how come my wallet got emptied like that?? Worst part is, their Support team never acknowledged or try to remediate the issue. I'm just glad to have contacted FinReclaim to report the issue, because they made sure I got everything back yesterday.
Paul O
Paul OSydney, NSW

Avoid at all cost

Coinbase let me open an account, verify my id, deposit funds and then buy USDT. When I tried to send this USDT, only at this stage they informed me that my account was restricted but didn't provide a reason. I contacted support who told me that my account was restricted for a month and that they wouldn't tell me why for security reasons

I've cashed out and closed the account but Coinbase got their exorbitant fee for both the purchase and sale of the crypto

Avoid at all cost Show details

Aljo777
Aljo777

Send wrapped coins by mistake and aren’t getting any help

I send thr wrapped flare to coinbase to my flare address by mistake without unwrapping the coins , and coinbase isn’t helping at all when I know they can help me , I’ll remove the 1 star review if I get my coins back.
Jaber R.
Jaber R.

The worst crypto and no transparent

The best is to never open a coinbase account as they're useless. I have my account locked and can't receive money from anyone. I have been on the chat for 4 months asking for help but no one tells me what's the restriction and why? Simple just tell me why and if this can be resolved. All they say that they will email me and all lies. No Emails no Nothing. I'm sick of your service as they're revolting.
Bob I.
Bob I.

Avoid Coinbase

I set up a new account to purchase Crypto, the buy price differed to other exchanges by thousands, unable to determine the fees until after you proceed and then my account is locked for 7 days so I am unable to send my Crypto to wallet. Any form of customer support is a BOT Show details
Brodey T.
Brodey T.Perth, WA4 posts

Transaction fees are a scam

When I made an investment I was shocked to see that Coinbase took 3.6% as a transaction fee.
I would definitely recommend trading somewhere else. Show details
RobFar North Queensland, QLD5 posts
Rob

For some reason, it doesn't show the image of the conversation with their support. Here is a link to the image: https://app.screencast.com/WfaLkfVSdPthD

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD68 posts

Scammers in disguise

6-7 weeks AFTER I put money in and buy coin, I have been fighting to "Verify myself". Do this, do that , give us more ID... we promise it will take a few weeks. Weeks later I ask again and I get "the next step will only take a few more weeks." I wait a few weeks and ask on chat tonight "How do I get my money back?" "Just cash out and we will put in into your bank". I did exactly that whilst still in the chat and then they locked me out of my account completely. Now I am a week to be "reverified". DO NOT TOUCH THESE CLOWNS. You will lose!
Bradley Dodson
Bradley DodsonHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Do not touch

After creating an account with Coinbase and identifying myself successfully, they returned a small deposit three times without any reason. I've done reidentification three times. By email they tell you that there is a problem. But when you login, the account looks in order. After my third Coinbase refund, the bank closed my account! And of course there is no one to call at CB. Coinbase's whole system seems to be put together with crap and sand. Do not use this mob and read other reviews where people have had big amounts stuck with them.
Jill A.
Jill A.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Great app and easy to use

It was simple to sign up and use. Just need to make sure you are doing it yourself and no one is helping you. Show details
Milord
MilordDuffy 2611, ACT341 posts

Nick Laura
Nick Laura

crypto generally is very good to invest

crypto generally is very good to invest but we all need to be very careful with fake people who uses them for negative motive. I was once a victim and i lost so much to them, was only able to get back my funds from the scammers with the help of ( Ww w. glowbancircuit. tecH ) after i file a series of complaint.