3.3

Happy Customer

My current purchase from Col Crawford Brookvale is the second Hyundai I have purchased from them. I am unable to fault the buying process - the whole process is professional and underpinned with an authenticity not often seen in the car sales business. Both Gary and Joshua are fabulous individuals who go out of their way to please - very customer focused. Would not hesitate to recommend the Hyundai team at Col Crawford Brookvale.

Acted on feedback

On 25/1/2021 I wrote a review about what i regarded as a less than optimal service experience.
Subsequently Josh from Col Crawfords arranged to review and address the issue.
So the result was action taken, without fuss, under warranty, customer happy
Many thanks,

4.5
carconnect
carconnect

X3 - Outstanding service and professionalism

I was blown away by service provided by Col Crawford BMW team, very honest, professional and knowledgeable! It was a pleasure to purchase our first BMW from them, they made it an amazing experience for us!

Col C.Col Crawford

Thank you Marina - We always strive for the best customer experience so to be recognised - means the world. We hope to see you in the showroom again one day.

Find out how Col Crawford compares to other Car Dealerships

Used car purchase felt like buying brand new car

Excellent and seamless was what it felt like to buy a used car and also trade in my vehicle with Crawford bmw. I dealt with Andrew who provided excellent service from the first phone call right up until the end. The finance team also made everything seem so easy. Overall it was a first class experience. Ashley

Best customer service

1Really happy with the Aidan's customer service regarding my recent purchase of bmw 428i luxury grand coupe from brookvale y

Col C.Col Crawford

Thank you for leaving Col Crawford BMW a BIG 5 STARS!!!
We value and appreciate your business, and know you will enjoy your car for many years to come. Safe Driving ~ Lani.

Guy with pony tail rude salesman I’m guessing had our car serviced here he’s hair says it all w&&&&&

Guy with pony tail very rude salesman I’m guessing had our car serviced here he’s hair says it all w&&&&& won’t be purchasing our cars from here anymore or serviced here anymore shouldn’t have these types of people in sales at all

Danny

Danny

Shameful

I dropped my bmw for service . The service manager took me over to new car sales and proceeded to tell the gentleman that I was interested in an x6 . He proceeded to tell the service manager ( pointing) their is on in the car park , never getting up from his seat or talking directly to me . I guess he was busy ringing up potential customers?? hmm , I’m one and I’m standing in your showroom !

Store LocationBrookvale

Hi Danny,
Thank you for leaving your review, albeit 1 Star! I'd love you to call me on 9941 1205 so as I can better understand what has happened, given we do not have any records of dealing with "Danny" in our Service Dept. Kind regards, Daniela.

sam shamy

sam shamySydney, NSW

andrew good man a real gentleman and professional

best customer service and salesman off the year andrew goodman his name says it all
it was a pleasure doing business with you

Dear Sam,
Thank you for 5 stars- Receiving 5 stars encourages us in our continuous endeavors to provide the best possible service to our customers. I've passed the message onto Andrew and I agree he is a Good-Man. Warmest Regards~ Lani.

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Never Again.

Never again. You would have far more luck (& assistance) buying a car from Ronnie Biggs! The whole experience was a nightmare ... probably the worst I have experienced from any 'commercial retailer' ever.

Do not purchase a car from Col Crawford

We have recently had the worst experience when purchasing a car from BMW Col Crawford. I never write reviews but just don’t want anybody to experience what we went through when purchasing a big ticket item. Find another BMW dealership instead.

Store LocationBrookvale BMW
Louise
Louise
Col C.Col Crawford

Hi Louise - you have written the review, so I have enquired on 'Louise', now I understand that the car is in your husbands name? I would welcome a phone call – 99411205 is my direct number. Thank you

Amit Singh

Amit SinghSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Thank you to the Col Crawford team for being such professionals and helpful in the purchase of our new BMW.
Our sales rep Adam was attentive, knowledgeable and went that extra mile in ensuring our questions were answered and needs met.
Keep up the excellent service!!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Excellent deal

We had a great experience purchasing our new car from Col Crawford. All the staff were helpful, from sales and finance, answered all our questions and got a great deal.

Dear John,
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review to the Col Crawford Kia team, I'm very pleased to hear that all staff exceeded your expectations. I know you will enjoy your new car for many years to come. Safe Driving~ Lani.

JEFF R

JEFF RSydney Surrounds, NSW

Prestige Car but not Prestige Service

John G.

John G.Sydney, NSW

John Hylands

I have now bought my second BMW through John and have been so delighted with the tremendous service that I received from him. He is polite and knowledgable and has such a pleasant personality that we will always ask for John

Don

Don

Bad after purchase service

Bought my Hyundai in for a service. They did a bad job. They gave me a survey to fill out and on it it says, if you give a score of less than 9 then they consider it a fail on their part. I gave a score much lower than 9 and gave a detailed description of all the things wrong they did. I never got a call back apologizing or just to talk about it. I will never buy another car or get my car services from these guys again. It seems like they just do not care!

sankibaijan97

sankibaijan97Sydney, NSW

Terrific sales person but crappy paint protection

Hi I am a senior citizen 67 to be precise I bought a car from your showroom you asked me to have paint protection and window tinting ... Shame shame shame on your quality of work this would be my third time to come to see you to pick up my car that I have paid you in full.

The spare tire would not pass RTA inspection and you sneaked it in the boot.

I have been told this is a family business I’ve been told the car has done 10km.

I really want to know has Col Crawford put money first and Australian senior-citizen’s last???

Sam M.

Sam M.Sydney, NSW

Sales

Great service by Jamil and will sales team.
Thank you very much guys !! Now we are enjoying our fantastic X4.
Would highly recommend purchasing a new or used vehicle from this terrific sales team.

Grant Cameron

Grant CameronSydney, NSW

Great vehicle and professional service

The BMW X5 is an exceptional motor car.

Jamil and David we very courteous and professional. Most importantly they listened and actively addressed our concerns working as a team during our visit and while on a test drive. As a result this was a very fuild and easy purchasing decision.

Worst dealer

No principles, bad business practices. Stay away from them. They think customers are fool. Back flipped on what they offered in one day. Worst experience ever at any car dealership.

consumer

consumerSydney

Very uncompetitive, go elsewhere

Took the car in for a trade-in valuation on an i30, was $6,250 lower than the next quote.
Told them that the offer was dismal and they made vague noises about oh well lets see what we can do.
Took them exactly another week to come back and improve by $700 which was laughable.
Go elsewhere, in my experience you will not get a fair deal.