3.0

Shameful

I dropped my bmw for service . The service manager took me over to new car sales and proceeded to tell the gentleman that I was interested in an x6 . He proceeded to tell the service manager ( pointing) their is on in the car park , never getting up from his seat or talking directly to me . I guess he was busy ringing up potential customers?? hmm , I’m one and I’m standing in your showroom !

Hi Danny,
Thank you for leaving your review, albeit 1 Star! I'd love you to call me on 9941 1205 so as I can better understand what has happened, given we do not have any records of dealing with "Danny" in our Service Dept. Kind regards, Daniela.

sam shamy

sam shamySydney, NSW

andrew good man a real gentleman and professional

best customer service and salesman off the year andrew goodman his name says it all
it was a pleasure doing business with you

Dear Sam,
Thank you for 5 stars- Receiving 5 stars encourages us in our continuous endeavors to provide the best possible service to our customers. I've passed the message onto Andrew and I agree he is a Good-Man. Warmest Regards~ Lani.

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Never Again.

Never again. You would have far more luck (& assistance) buying a car from Ronnie Biggs! The whole experience was a nightmare ... probably the worst I have experienced from any 'commercial retailer' ever.

Do not purchase a car from Col Crawford

We have recently had the worst experience when purchasing a car from BMW Col Crawford. I never write reviews but just don’t want anybody to experience what we went through when purchasing a big ticket item. Find another BMW dealership instead.

Store LocationBrookvale BMW
Louise
Louise
Col C.Col Crawford

Hi Louise - you have written the review, so I have enquired on 'Louise', now I understand that the car is in your husbands name? I would welcome a phone call – 99411205 is my direct number. Thank you

Amit Singh

Amit SinghSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Thank you to the Col Crawford team for being such professionals and helpful in the purchase of our new BMW.
Our sales rep Adam was attentive, knowledgeable and went that extra mile in ensuring our questions were answered and needs met.
Keep up the excellent service!!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Excellent deal

We had a great experience purchasing our new car from Col Crawford. All the staff were helpful, from sales and finance, answered all our questions and got a great deal.

Store LocationBrookvale KIA

Dear John,
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review to the Col Crawford Kia team, I'm very pleased to hear that all staff exceeded your expectations. I know you will enjoy your new car for many years to come. Safe Driving~ Lani.

JEFF R

JEFF RSydney Surrounds, NSW

Prestige Car but not Prestige Service

John G.

John G.Sydney, NSW

John Hylands

I have now bought my second BMW through John and have been so delighted with the tremendous service that I received from him. He is polite and knowledgable and has such a pleasant personality that we will always ask for John

Store LocationCol Crawford BMW BROOKVALE
Don

Don

Bad after purchase service

Bought my Hyundai in for a service. They did a bad job. They gave me a survey to fill out and on it it says, if you give a score of less than 9 then they consider it a fail on their part. I gave a score much lower than 9 and gave a detailed description of all the things wrong they did. I never got a call back apologizing or just to talk about it. I will never buy another car or get my car services from these guys again. It seems like they just do not care!

Store LocationBrookvale NSW

sankibaijan97

sankibaijan97Sydney, NSW

Terrific sales person but crappy paint protection

Hi I am a senior citizen 67 to be precise I bought a car from your showroom you asked me to have paint protection and window tinting ... Shame shame shame on your quality of work this would be my third time to come to see you to pick up my car that I have paid you in full.

The spare tire would not pass RTA inspection and you sneaked it in the boot.

I have been told this is a family business I’ve been told the car has done 10km.

I really want to know has Col Crawford put money first and Australian senior-citizen’s last???

Store LocationKIA Brookevale NSW
Sam M.

Sam M.Sydney, NSW

Sales

Great service by Jamil and will sales team.
Thank you very much guys !! Now we are enjoying our fantastic X4.
Would highly recommend purchasing a new or used vehicle from this terrific sales team.

Store LocationCol Crawford BMW
Grant Cameron

Grant CameronSydney, NSW

Great vehicle and professional service

The BMW X5 is an exceptional motor car.

Jamil and David we very courteous and professional. Most importantly they listened and actively addressed our concerns working as a team during our visit and while on a test drive. As a result this was a very fuild and easy purchasing decision.

Store LocationCol Crawford BMW

Worst dealer

No principles, bad business practices. Stay away from them. They think customers are fool. Back flipped on what they offered in one day. Worst experience ever at any car dealership.

consumer

consumerSydney

Very uncompetitive, go elsewhere

Took the car in for a trade-in valuation on an i30, was $6,250 lower than the next quote.
Told them that the offer was dismal and they made vague noises about oh well lets see what we can do.
Took them exactly another week to come back and improve by $700 which was laughable.
Go elsewhere, in my experience you will not get a fair deal.

Elia

EliaSydney, NSW

Perfect experience

Just bought my new car from Col Crawford. Jamil and Aiden, helped me through the whole process. Two days after I chose my car I was driving it! I have already recommended Col Crawford to my friends.

Store LocationBrookvale & MonaVale

GPX

GPXSydney

Very Happy Customer

I had such a great experience purchasing my new car from Col Crawford. All the staff were knowledgeable and not at all pushy. Will definitely be back when its time for an upgrade!

Store LocationCol Crawford
Col C.Col Crawford

Thank you for the great 5-star review and for taking the time to share your experience with our Dealership, we are thrilled that we have met your expectations.
We thank you again and know you will enjoy your new car~ Safe Driving~ Lani Waterman

Hugo

HugoSydney, NSW

Awesome buying & service experience

From the moment we walked into the dealership - so many brands to choose from... we were greeted with respect and listened to. We ended up buying a Holden Colorado with all the trimmings... and to top it off, our first service experience was just as great - highly recommended Col Crawfords.

October 4th 2019 Update: Awesome

Purchased a new car for my mum - the entire team in the Holden dealership went out of their way to assist. We will definitely be recommending Col Crawford Lifestyle Cars.

MDW

MDWSydney

Maybe time for a change....

Jody Shepherd

Jody ShepherdSydney, NSW

Excellent Experience

Exellent experience. I highly recommend Col Crawford BMW Brookvale team, I cannot fault my experience & love my new BMW 125i Sports. Keep up the brilliant service guys. Thank you Jamil & Ian for a first class experience. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dont trade a car there!

Offering 2K for mrs car, when there was a same one in the lot for 12k, same ks, mrs car was higher spec. Went there 2 years ago to trade my landcruiser for as Patrol, Offered me $3800!!!!, they had the same model In their used car section for 20k, same condition and km. Be careful you dont lose big $$$$ on a low trade in.