Col Crawford

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Col Crawford

3.2
Robert C.
Robert C.

Great after sale service on used cars.

My wife and I purchased a car from Col Crawford’s that was over 10 years old so by law had no warranty. The car looked great and drove well so we bought it. We found a problem soon after on our way home that only appeared on cold start so everyone had missed it. We rang the dealership and not only did they give us some options, but after our local mechanics couldn’t fix the problem we were asked to return it. Not only did they not hesitate to make things right but they loaned us a nice car while the expensive repair was made. Our car drives like new now and we can’t recommend this dealership more highly. A great Aussie team with tons of integrity. I highly recommend buying a new or used car from them.

Stef
StefSydney

Think twice before you go to them

Justine
JustineSydney, NSW

Expect a lot with Kia Seltos SUV

I have always bought another brand of car but my curiosity was piqued when my mechanic raved about Kia. I love my Kia Seltos it’s so spacious and comes with all the bells and whistles, drives beautifully and reasonably priced. Shout out to Troy at Brookvale for great service and quick delivery.

Britten Thompson
Britten ThompsonHunter Region, NSW

They Have No Regard for Customers or the Law

Peter09Sydney, NSW

Dont go here. Lots of 1 star reviews for a reason

Col C.Col CrawfordSend a private message

David - David Wright has tried to reach out to you via telephone, a few times. Please return his call on 9941 1248 or feel free to call me on 9941 1205. Thank you.

Robg
RobgSydney, NSW

Fantastic experience

Happy Customer

My current purchase from Col Crawford Brookvale is the second Hyundai I have purchased from them. I am unable to fault the buying process - the whole process is professional and underpinned with an authenticity not often seen in the car sales business. Both Gary and Joshua are fabulous individuals who go out of their way to please - very customer focused. Would not hesitate to recommend the Hyundai team at Col Crawford Brookvale.

Acted on feedback

On 25/1/2021 I wrote a review about what i regarded as a less than optimal service experience.
Subsequently Josh from Col Crawfords arranged to review and address the issue.
So the result was action taken, without fuss, under warranty, customer happy
Many thanks,
DWP 87Q

X3 - Outstanding service and professionalism

I was blown away by service provided by Col Crawford BMW team, very honest, professional and knowledgeable! It was a pleasure to purchase our first BMW from them, they made it an amazing experience for us!

Col C.Col CrawfordSend a private message

Thank you Marina - We always strive for the best customer experience so to be recognised - means the world. We hope to see you in the showroom again one day.

Find out how Col Crawford compares to other Car Dealerships

Used car purchase felt like buying brand new car

Excellent and seamless was what it felt like to buy a used car and also trade in my vehicle with Crawford bmw. I dealt with Andrew who provided excellent service from the first phone call right up until the end. The finance team also made everything seem so easy. Overall it was a first class experience. Ashley

Best customer service

1Really happy with the Aidan's customer service regarding my recent purchase of bmw 428i luxury grand coupe from brookvale y

Col C.Col CrawfordSend a private message

Thank you for leaving Col Crawford BMW a BIG 5 STARS!!!
We value and appreciate your business, and know you will enjoy your car for many years to come. Safe Driving ~ Lani.

Guy with pony tail rude salesman I’m guessing had our car serviced here he’s hair says it all w&&&&&

Guy with pony tail very rude salesman I’m guessing had our car serviced here he’s hair says it all w&&&&& won’t be purchasing our cars from here anymore or serviced here anymore shouldn’t have these types of people in sales at all

Danny
Danny

Shameful

I dropped my bmw for service . The service manager took me over to new car sales and proceeded to tell the gentleman that I was interested in an x6 . He proceeded to tell the service manager ( pointing) their is on in the car park , never getting up from his seat or talking directly to me . I guess he was busy ringing up potential customers?? hmm , I’m one and I’m standing in your showroom !

Store LocationBrookvale

Hi Danny,
Thank you for leaving your review, albeit 1 Star! I'd love you to call me on 9941 1205 so as I can better understand what has happened, given we do not have any records of dealing with "Danny" in our Service Dept. Kind regards, Daniela.

sam shamy
sam shamySydney, NSW

andrew good man a real gentleman and professional

best customer service and salesman off the year andrew goodman his name says it all
it was a pleasure doing business with you

Dear Sam,
Thank you for 5 stars- Receiving 5 stars encourages us in our continuous endeavors to provide the best possible service to our customers. I've passed the message onto Andrew and I agree he is a Good-Man. Warmest Regards~ Lani.

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

Never Again.

Never again. You would have far more luck (& assistance) buying a car from Ronnie Biggs! The whole experience was a nightmare ... probably the worst I have experienced from any 'commercial retailer' ever.