Col Western Sheds

4.4

Adam K

Adam KSydney, NSW

Great sheds, I've got 8-9 of them

I've bought a few sheds from Col Western over the last 8 years.
Barb has been involved in the last 4 or 5, she knows her stuff.
They are great sheds.
I probably have to get another one next year.
Adam

Purchased in October 2020 for A$1,000.00.

Wayne C.

Wayne C.Sydney, NSW

From Old & Small to New & Bigger Shed

Staff at Col Western - Penrith outlet & head office, namely Rochelle, Suzy & Lorraine were very helpful from planning to delivery. Upgrading to a colourbond shed, 5.4 x 3.1mts is something we have been planning for some time. Installation was quick & professional. Overall glad we went with Col Western.

Purchased in October 2020.

Great company, great service.

This is our 4th garden shed , we have only bought from col western sheds , simply because of the sturdy construction ,reasonable price ,and their use of quality thick steel and colourbond finish . The service was quick and very affordable it was delivered in under 2 weeks and with a friendly team that nothing was to much to ask !

Purchased in October 2020 for A$950.00.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Great Experience

I highly recommend using Col Western sheds for your garden shed requirements. Great value, great product, professionally installed. The entire experience from initial order to install was hassle free.
Rgds Steve

Purchased in September 2020.

Steel Chief Shed

The service was from start to finish, was very good indeed, The guys explain to me everything I needed to know about the wonderful product I got, I would highly recommend them to all my family & freinds.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$2,923.00.

Wow, what service! Well done Col Western Sheds....you guys are doing an awesome job!

We were told to go to Col Western from a friend recently when we were looking to add a shed to our backyard... and boy am I glad we did.
From the start to the finish, great service, reliable and friendly. Don't' look elsewhere. Thanks guys.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$4,000.00.

Ivan

IvanSydney, NSW

Good quality sheds.

They delivered what we wanted and expected and on time. We bought two quality Aussie made sheds for two properties. The shefs are sturdy and the colour range suited us. All the staff were helpful throughout the process.

Purchased in September 2020.

Lee R.

Lee R.Sydney, NSW

Unreliable

This company came to my house in May 2020 to provide a measure & quote. The guy told me I would have the quote by the end of the week. I never heard from him again. When I chased this up I was told I would have to book another appointment and wait a further 3 weeks for a quote. Apparently it's my fault for not chasing them up sooner! Try a different company, a reliable shed builder that actually does what they say & doesn't blame the client for their incompetence.

Brian And Patty

Brian And PattySydney, NSW

Wonderful service

Good explanation for options available for our garage shed. Prompt delivery - on time. Happy to recommend.I am a man of few words, but can only say that the product is well made and suits my purpose.

Purchased for A$1,000.00.

Michael R.

Michael R.Sydney, NSW

Shed assembly and install.

From the initial enquiry through to the delivery on site the team were easy to deal with.
The shed was manufactured quicker than the original date and delivered earlier than expected. The quality was perfect and due to it being pre-assembled in panels installation was easy.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$2,950.00.

The customer service was excellent from ordering through to delivery - the guys managed to get the shed into a small backyard with difficult access, and were really helpful. Highly recommend.

Scott

ScottSydney, NSW

Good quality sheds

Good service from the start to the finish of the delivery and installation ,they were on time and very professional trades men ,would definitely recommend them and use them again

Purchased in July 2020.

Good quality and good customer service

I purchased a steel-frame corrugated garden shed from Col western sheds. I’m very happy with the quality, it was easy to install and they were very helpful when I was researching which shed to get.

Ross

RossSydney, NSW

Col Western: Great little shed

The costing of my design was very punctual.
Liason and infrormation regarding instalation were very good and they erected it on the day required. I was extremely happy with there service

Purchased in May 2020 for A$2,100.00.

Rowan L

Rowan LSydney

Garden Shed and install

The shed was delivered and installed on time. Communication was reasonably good. Happy overall with the finished product, the workmanship and speed with which the job has done. Well done.

Purchased in June 2020.

Violet

VioletSydney, NSW

Garden shed

Col Western sheds Penrith were very helpful and “size”flexible in designing a shed to suit My specific area. A much better option than the rigid flat pack choices of their competitors. Friendly and patient, helpful staff.

Purchased for A$1,200.00.

Cam

CamSydney, NSW

Good experience: 2.3m square shed - DIY assembly

Purchased in May 2020 for A$999.00.

Rufus Simon

Rufus SimonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pool Shed

Easy experience. Professional team, and they make sure everything is just fine. The quality and workmanship is no doubt excellent. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to my network. Keep up the great work.

Purchased at The Shed Company for A$900.00.

Quality built shed

Customer service was excellent and helpful. The priceing was also competitive. It was built in a timely matter by staff. Only complaints is there was a few scratches and that here and there on some panels but im just a bit ocd with that stuff.

Purchased in April 2020 at Penrith for A$2,524.00.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Very happy customers!!

We are very happy with the quality of service and the product we received. The shed was exactly the right measurements as we required- fit perfect. The customer service was exceptional, very professional- prompt responses and no delays..Will definitely be recommending this company to anyone who needs a shed !!

Purchased in March 2020.