94% · 683 · 4%

Sunny Nagpal
Sunny NagpalSydney, NSW2 posts

Great quality shed done professionally

CWS did our shed in a surf mist green colour on our pavered patio - great quality work and professionalism from the team. Would absolutely recommend them - top quality product and people
Vince - Wahroonga
Vince - Wahroonga

Top of the class!

The process was seamless and made easy with quality advice from the office sales staff, who knew their product and helped me make the right decision on style and size of shed. Delivery was scheduled and at the designated time Mick and Josh arrived with my two sheds and made sure everything was as I expected before finalising the installation. I am 100% satisfied with the quality of the product and the quality of the installation - I have no hesitation in recommending Col Western Sheds to any prospective buyer.
Terry
TerrySydney, NSW2 posts

Good servi e and priduct

Ordering to my specs was easy and the shed was erected in a timely manner. I recommend Col Western.
Colleen
ColleenSydney, NSW3 posts

Helpful Installers for the shed

I purchased the garden shed on behalf of the strata. Unfortunately, the floor area was less than the size of the shed but the person who organised the floor said that the shed installers were really helpful and sorted out the situation. The quality of the shed material looks good too. Also appreciated the help I received when I was making enquiries at the time of ordering the shed. All in all, I would very much recommend Col Western Sheds.
BMM
BMMSydney, NSW

Perfect size shed for my back yard

Being my first shed, I found not many shed suppliers were willing to customise their sheds for my specific requirements. Col Western Sheds measured, supplied and erected my shed without any hesitation and it fits perfectly, with my variations. My shed was delivered on time and installed without any issues. Thank you Rachel and Col Western Sheds.
Sunny
SunnySydney, NSW

Great shed, great service

CWS built my shed in 2014 and it remains excellent
Geoff
GeoffIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Excellent service

From order to finish the process was seamless. Also had them do the install - well worth the extra as it was done in less than 2 hours. Highly recommend.
Michelle
Michelle

Fantastic service!

They made the whole process very easy from start to finish. Opted for the install service at an extra charge but 100% worth this as they installed in 2 hours!
Dinusha
DinushaSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent shed. Great service

From ordering the shed to installation was a smooth process. Very happy with my shed.
Lionel
LionelSydney, NSW2 posts

Great knowledge

Barb who assisted me new her stuff which is very important when ordering custom projects . Highly recommend
Stuart
StuartSydney, NSW

Great buying experience and top quality shed

We purchased our shed 6 weeks ago and couldn’t be happier. Great customer services, with delivery and installation done on time and well.
Rayb
RaybSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Great product and company

Have had two sheds custom made and installed by Col Western Sheds at different times and we are very happy with the products and service provided. We highly recommend this company.
Dano
Dano2 posts

Very Good Shed But recommend you get a good slab

I could not be more happy with the service and the quality of the shed. However my experience was ruined by the person who laid my concrete. They did a terrible job laying the concrete which made it impossible for Col Western to install it perfectly. My recommendation is no matter how long you have to wait go with a person they recommend. Col Western are very honest, upfront and do not play games they just quote the job and do everything they say they will do. This may just be Lorraine who was a breath of fresh air when dealing with a supplier. Thanks So Much.
St James Preschool
St James PreschoolSydney, NSW

So thrilled with our new shed!

Excellent communication throughout the process and the product was exactly what I asked for. It was installed when they said it would. The men who did it were so well mannered and helpful with how to seal the bottom of the shed. I highly recommend dealing with this company and will use them in the future.
Jas