Col Western Sheds

4.4

onstrevu

onstrevusydney

Great Service and Product

Very good customer advice and service. The only little thing were the screws that were supplied. I was told they were not really fit for purpose as they were very small and not galvanised which could lead to rusting in time. But a quick alternate and the shed was up and running. Very pleased.

Good job

Great customer service from Suzy and then follow on great customer service from the head office.
The guys who installed the shed were equally good, did the job and communicated well.

Purchased in March 2021.

Danielle

DanielleSydney, NSW

Great experience from start to finish!

Shed was installed within two weeks of order being placed, everyone we dealt with was helpful and knowledgeable! Excellent product and communication from start to finish. Thanks so much. Definitely recommended.

Purchased in February 2021.

Kay

KayIllawarra, NSW

Great customer service

Col Western sheds
Good old fashioned customer service
Would highly recommend to anyone looking for quality and price.
excellent quality garden shed delivered on time and in perfect condition.
Barb from Oak Flats was fantastic to deal with

Purchased in January 2021.

Teresa H.

Teresa H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent company/excellent shed

Ordered a shed from Col Western. It was ready earlier than expected, chose to pay the extra to have it delivered and installed which went well the guys that turned up were polite and very professional. I was surprised to see the shed arrive in solid wall and roof panels instead of 100 different pieces. This is one good quality solid shed.

Purchased in January 2021 at Col Western Sheds for $2,186.00.

Prasanna Ramdev

Prasanna RamdevSydney, NSW

Worst Experience

Purchased in December 2020 for $850.00.

Terrence

TerrenceSydney, NSW

The perfect shed

Great shed. I was impressed with the Barbara from the Oak Flat office. Refined my ideas and provided great advice. Better shed at a better price. Can't fault the installation or workmanship. I am currently conducting guided tours of my shed. Might have to start charging admission.... LoL

Jim

Jim Sydney, NSW

Very good service

Wanted a shed built to a specific size. The follow up to my email was very good and the process to order and have the shed delivered was very well done.
I certainly have no problem with recommending this firm.

Purchased in November 2020.

Adam K

Adam KSydney, NSW

Great sheds, I've got 8-9 of them

I've bought a few sheds from Col Western over the last 8 years.
Barb has been involved in the last 4 or 5, she knows her stuff.
They are great sheds.
I probably have to get another one next year.
Adam

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,000.00.

Wayne C.

Wayne C.Sydney, NSW

From Old & Small to New & Bigger Shed

Staff at Col Western - Penrith outlet & head office, namely Rochelle, Suzy & Lorraine were very helpful from planning to delivery. Upgrading to a colourbond shed, 5.4 x 3.1mts is something we have been planning for some time. Installation was quick & professional. Overall glad we went with Col Western.

Purchased in October 2020.

Great company, great service.

This is our 4th garden shed , we have only bought from col western sheds , simply because of the sturdy construction ,reasonable price ,and their use of quality thick steel and colourbond finish . The service was quick and very affordable it was delivered in under 2 weeks and with a friendly team that nothing was to much to ask !

Purchased in October 2020 for $950.00.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Great Experience

I highly recommend using Col Western sheds for your garden shed requirements. Great value, great product, professionally installed. The entire experience from initial order to install was hassle free.
Rgds Steve

Purchased in September 2020.

Steel Chief Shed

The service was from start to finish, was very good indeed, The guys explain to me everything I needed to know about the wonderful product I got, I would highly recommend them to all my family & freinds.

Purchased in September 2020 for $2,923.00.

Wow, what service! Well done Col Western Sheds....you guys are doing an awesome job!

We were told to go to Col Western from a friend recently when we were looking to add a shed to our backyard... and boy am I glad we did.
From the start to the finish, great service, reliable and friendly. Don't' look elsewhere. Thanks guys.

Purchased in September 2020 for $4,000.00.

Ivan

IvanSydney, NSW

Good quality sheds.

They delivered what we wanted and expected and on time. We bought two quality Aussie made sheds for two properties. The shefs are sturdy and the colour range suited us. All the staff were helpful throughout the process.

Purchased in September 2020.

Lee R.

Lee R.Sydney, NSW

Unreliable

This company came to my house in May 2020 to provide a measure & quote. The guy told me I would have the quote by the end of the week. I never heard from him again. When I chased this up I was told I would have to book another appointment and wait a further 3 weeks for a quote. Apparently it's my fault for not chasing them up sooner! Try a different company, a reliable shed builder that actually does what they say & doesn't blame the client for their incompetence.

Brian And Patty

Brian And PattySydney, NSW

Wonderful service

Good explanation for options available for our garage shed. Prompt delivery - on time. Happy to recommend.I am a man of few words, but can only say that the product is well made and suits my purpose.

Purchased for $1,000.00.

Michael R.

Michael R.Sydney, NSW

Shed assembly and install.

From the initial enquiry through to the delivery on site the team were easy to deal with.
The shed was manufactured quicker than the original date and delivered earlier than expected. The quality was perfect and due to it being pre-assembled in panels installation was easy.

Purchased in July 2020 for $2,950.00.

The customer service was excellent from ordering through to delivery - the guys managed to get the shed into a small backyard with difficult access, and were really helpful. Highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2020.

Scott

ScottSydney, NSW

Good quality sheds

Good service from the start to the finish of the delivery and installation ,they were on time and very professional trades men ,would definitely recommend them and use them again

Purchased in July 2020.