TotalSpan

TotalSpan

See the Best Garden Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Another happy customer

Well done to the Nerang/Gold Coast team.
The price was competitive and the remoteness of the property did not pose any problems for Totalspan.
The office team were very helpful, polite and courteous. In particular, the tradesmen on site, Gavin,Phil and Ben could not be faulted. they too , were very polite, friendly and courteous. They turned up on time and got on with the job. They were competent and did not hesitate to answer any questions put to them. They took pride in their work and , as a result, I have a very attractive and well built shed.
Leon

Store LocationNerang Gold Coast Qld

Excellent from start to finish !!!!!!!!!

I contacted many different garage supply/builders and these guys turned out to be the cheapest so I went with them. These guys have been a pleasure to deal with from start to finish! I would really recommend !!!!!!!!!! My garage is perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Store LocationNerang

Excellent result. Great shed construction

We are delighted with the finished shed. The follow up service was also very good and a minor matter attended to immediately . Would highly recommend this shed and the team assembling it for us. We did have a lesser quote but glad we chose the stronger more substantial building.

Store LocationBayswater

Great job

I couldn't be happier. The whole process was a dream. A couple of hiccups due to permits but that's to be expected.
TotalSpan Kilsyth are not cheap but they are real pros and I don't have any problem in recommending them. Everything worked like clockwork even the assembly of the structure.
The 2 assembly boys were fantastic, polite, considerate and they pressure washed the shed when finished, picked up the mess and took it away.

They also worked very long hours every days.

Thanks boys, you deserve a pay rise.

Guy ( Upwey )

TotalSham

I was at my wits end with a certain mob from northern Victoria . First up they wanted full payment for the job , instead I wanted to pay the deposit then pay the balance on completion , much to their annoyance.

I had the concrete laid and early in the morning on the third day the plummer came around said '' I wanna put this shed up ''. I said '' Sorry it's too early , let the concrete cure and come back in a week''. He then stormed off in a huff .

After they finished erecting the shed there was supposed to be a final inspection of their work which never happened so I took it upon myself to do the job for them . Dented sheeting , tech screws falling out , missed areas where the sheeting should have been screwed down but wasn't , areas where they missed the supports with the tech screws , and finally the guttering on one side was ready to fall off .

The roller door was a horror story in itself , a specialist as per contract was supposed to conduct the job but Totalspan took it upon themselves to do the job . The roller door was too low so vermin and birds could easily enter . There was a 25 millimetre gap at the bottom on one side so when it rains , water flows inside .Lastly the roller door brackets were held on by six lousey 15 millimetre tech screws on each side . It felt flimsy and unsafe so I called an out an independant roller door specialist and he viewed the work and just stood there shaking his head looking dumbstruck . It was a Monday and he said he would be back on Thursday but Tuesday morning he returned citing it was an urgent saftey issue .

In concluding pity I cannot give minus 5 stars seeing my last call to them resulted in in them washing their hands of the whole saga

Simply the best!

From initial contact to finished product the service was excellent. I am impressed with the quality and sturdiness of my new garden shed. I would recommend Total span to anyone looking for a quality shed at the right price.
Regards James.

TotalSpan Capalaba: Arrogant. Failed to provide a quote

We had [Name Removed] (TotalSpan Capalaba) visiting our property mid-Dec 2018 with an intention to inspect the site and provide a quote for a single carport. We've given clear criteria what we wanted (as to any other contractor on that matter) but got treated like untermensch receiving '...it'll cost you $10k you know' upfront from [Name Removed] who displayed such arrogance and condescending attitude during his visit, we were astounded that a sales rep like this could be employed by the company. We we promised to be supplied with a quote which was never provided. Needless to say, had 2 other local reputable carport builders visiting the site and quoting exactly 1/2 the price of TotalSpan Capalaba. Never looked at these clowns again.

Well Done

The team at Kilsyth Total Span were professional and helpful the entire way through the build
Despite the Summer heat they completed the project as scheduled

I was always going to be happy CAUSE ITS A SHED !

But im REALLY happy with the quality and workmanship that went into it .The team at Nerang were professional and informative from start to finish.The contracting teams were pleasant to have around with a father and son on concreting and another father and son to build .A bonus was being able to fit a 3.5 meter sliding door that I had lying around .I would not hesitate to recommend Totalspan for their quality but without a fantastic team like Nerang to deliver their product im sure they would struggle .Well done guys
Cheers Steve

Quality product with professional service

After getting quotes from 4 companies I made my decision to go with totalspan. It was not the cheapest price but by far the best quality structure with a higher ceiling height. Roy was helpful and assisted up with the certification through council ; which was ridiculously over-regulated at Gold Coast City Council. Kieran the installer I give 10 out of 10. Very pleased with our end result. Thankyou

Totalspan Warragul-Helpful, friendly and efficient service

From initially helping me to choose shed-size, style and colours, right through to its timely completion, I could not fault the Totalspan Warragul teams professionalism and efficiency; and that includes their sub contractors as well. Very happy with my shed!

Fantastic customer service

A huge thank you to Lyn and Kieran at TotalSpan Nerang. Everything went so smoothly and we were kept informed from beginning to end. We love our new carport, great quality and fantastic customer service. Would highly recommend them.

Great Service, they took care of EVERYTHING!

What a great service, from our initial consult to planning and installation the team at Totalspan Nerang were great! They were always available when we needed questions answered and we are very happy with our finished shed!

Well built, excellent quality and no cutting corners

The team at Totalspan on the Gold Coast done a great job on helping me design my shed, accomodating all the changes I made along the way to a quality finished product, even making sure everything was cleaned up afterwards, which is more than a lot of other trades will do.

Finished Carport looks awesome

Absolutely love the carport that was built by Totalspan Canberra. Looks amazing and is better than I hoped for. Great, friendly, prompt and patient service and helped at every step.

Any Issues were dealt with professionally and solved in a reasonable amount of time too. Price was a little more expensive than others but quality, convenience and looks more than made up for it.

All the people they hired for the job were friendly and came at the times they said they would or let me know in advance if they'd be late.

excellent

Excellent, Great Job. Hubby and I love the shed, A big thank you to Jeff, Shane, Alison and the boys for a great job done. We would highly recommend Total Span and a big thank you to the whole team regards Margaret and Andrew Weaver

Totalspan Sunshine Coast - The Shed of Sheds

Thank you to the team from Totalspan Sunshine Coast. Absolutely seamless process from plans, council permits, to construction. The guys kept the site neat and tidy at all times, and removed all rubbish. Quality building, quality workers. The end result - the shed of sheds. I have a really happy hubby!

Very Happy Customer

The service provided by Kieran, Lyn and the build team at Totalspan in Nerang was exceptional. The communication was brilliant and we were kept informed throughout the whole process from plans, to permits and the build stage. We are delighted with our shed and the build quality and would not hesitate in recommending to friends and family.

Excellant Service and great shed

Quick and efficient, from start to finish has been an easy project and they dealt with all the plans an permits required.

the ultimate shed

we had stuff everywhere, and the projects kept coming. Totalspan Morayfield help us design and get all the council permits needed. 12m x 18m x 6.3m..... now we fit!! so, so happy