TotalSpan

TotalSpan

Debab

DebabWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

No refunds

We were quoted a good price for an 8m long carport for our van & the quote was only good for a short time. So we went ahead and paid the deposit, but soon after found out that the council would reject our location of the carport Within 6m of our front boundary. We immediately advised Totalspan & provided the council document that detailed this. Unfortunately we were refused a refund as per the contract, that we believe we rushed into due to the quote deadline. We are retired & can’t afford this loss & would expect some understanding from Totalspan about our situation. Not a happy ending.

Sharon n Brett

Sharon n BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t go past Totalspan

We just had our shed built by the Gold Coast Totalspan team and we are so happy with the finished product.
From Lyn in the office and a very patient Anne in sales we seriously couldn’t have had a better experience at a great price.
Their build team of Ben and Alan were also so accomodating and nothing was too hard. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Great job - purpose built carport

Totalspan Gold Coast have done a great job with our very bespoke, large carport. Phil & Ben are a fantastic installation team - expert job and very happy with all dealings from start to finish!

Recommend Triple Carport

Gold Coast Totalspan built our Triple Carport using the best materials, colour-matched to an existing shed, and executed the construction plan in two days. The Council Inspector said it was well built!

Mancave now a reality

I have used Totalspan a few times now & they always deliver great service & a great product. My new shed is no different. Any issues reported are quickly addressed. Issues with council that need trouble shooting are fixed. Overall, another great experience. Well done to Mark, Lyn & all the team at Totalspan for a job well done. Thankyou.

Blair

BlairPerth, WA

A great looking shed

although there were delays due to inclement weather overall are very happy with the shed built by Totalspan Gold Coast, it looks great and a great job overall. We would recommend

My carport was exactly what I asked for

Great team of people to purchase from and work with: from Anne in sales to Lyn in the office and even Kieran and his boys the build team were excellent and respectful with my family and did a great job.
Thanks team Totalspan Nerang greatly appreciate all the hard work.

great build

we have just had a class 6 built with T span Gold coast whole experience was great from concept to build nothing was a problem as we built a commercial class 6 with disabled factors to consider they helped and guided us through this great build great finish and built tough for a price that we were very happy with well done team

Store Locationgold coast

Our New Shed changed our lives.

We would highly reccomend Total Span. The Service from start to finish was second to none, the organising and prompt response from Tim and Lyn by phone or Email was impeccable.
The End Result was just what we asked for. Thankyou Goldcoast Branch Total Span

Totalspan were great!

Totalspan were great! It was a great experience to deal with the Totalspan on the Gold Coast. I needed the big garage /shed and contacted with them, and the project went ahead from planning and approvals to the final stage and cleaning up the site, everything the way I wanted. They have a really professional staff who was doing absolutely great job.
I am really happy with them and if I go for the next garage /shed, I will go with them without any doubts.
Thank you very much Totalspan Gold Coast.

K wilson

K wilson

Two bay shed with hight.

Total span Gold Coast branch will help your projects come to life.
From planning to approvals total span Gold Coast branch go the extra miles.
This is our project at stage one, stage two still to come hint: Shaded cover/lean on.

Store LocationTotal span Gold Coast branch

Justine

JustineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for remote location!

We needed a shed for work spaces & storage, we had limited funds over a long period and Totalspan were able to accomodate & help us within our not-for-profit industry! Thank you to the Nerang team!!

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

good as their word

Totalspan were great from the beginning to the end of my project. Everything unfolded as explained, and even ahead of time in the end. Totalspan and subcontractors were great to deal with, personable, and considerate. I am very happy with the end product. I will definitely use them again if the situation arises!

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still fighting for council approval after 12 months

Another happy customer

Well done to the Nerang/Gold Coast team.
The price was competitive and the remoteness of the property did not pose any problems for Totalspan.
The office team were very helpful, polite and courteous. In particular, the tradesmen on site, Gavin,Phil and Ben could not be faulted. they too , were very polite, friendly and courteous. They turned up on time and got on with the job. They were competent and did not hesitate to answer any questions put to them. They took pride in their work and , as a result, I have a very attractive and well built shed.
Leon

Find out how TotalSpan compares to other Garden Shops

Excellent from start to finish !!!!!!!!!

I contacted many different garage supply/builders and these guys turned out to be the cheapest so I went with them. These guys have been a pleasure to deal with from start to finish! I would really recommend !!!!!!!!!! My garage is perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent result. Great shed construction

We are delighted with the finished shed. The follow up service was also very good and a minor matter attended to immediately . Would highly recommend this shed and the team assembling it for us. We did have a lesser quote but glad we chose the stronger more substantial building.

Great job

I couldn't be happier. The whole process was a dream. A couple of hiccups due to permits but that's to be expected.
TotalSpan Kilsyth are not cheap but they are real pros and I don't have any problem in recommending them. Everything worked like clockwork even the assembly of the structure.
The 2 assembly boys were fantastic, polite, considerate and they pressure washed the shed when finished, picked up the mess and took it away.

They also worked very long hours every days.

Thanks boys, you deserve a pay rise.

Guy ( Upwey )

TotalSham

James McHugh

James McHughSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply the best!

From initial contact to finished product the service was excellent. I am impressed with the quality and sturdiness of my new garden shed. I would recommend Total span to anyone looking for a quality shed at the right price.
Regards James.