TotalSpan

TotalSpan

See the Best Garden Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for TotalSpan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mal R.
Mal R.New South Wales

I had no problems with the company or the product

I purchased an oversized carport. I had to delay the delivery which TS were very cooperative with.
I searched for months to get an erector. No luck they were all building after the fires so I did it myself. I'm pretty handy but would have preferred to pay someone but I found it was not overly difficult. In fact I quite enjoyed the experience. The parts were all there, they fitted exactly and where I needed advice the company engineer was always available on the phone.
The finished product was what I anticipated

Billy
BillyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Would not recommend if owner building

I would strongly advice looking elsewhere if you plan on owner building. Ridiculously slow and frustrating to construct, pieces don’t fit properly and difficult to get square and plumb, a lot of unnecessary work in foundations also. Instructions are sub par as well.

Debab
DebabWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

No refunds

We were quoted a good price for an 8m long carport for our van & the quote was only good for a short time. So we went ahead and paid the deposit, but soon after found out that the council would reject our location of the carport Within 6m of our front boundary. We immediately advised Totalspan & provided the council document that detailed this. Unfortunately we were refused a refund as per the contract, that we believe we rushed into due to the quote deadline. We are retired & can’t afford this loss & would expect some understanding from Totalspan about our situation. Not a happy ending.

Sharon n Brett
Sharon n BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t go past Totalspan

We just had our shed built by the Gold Coast Totalspan team and we are so happy with the finished product.
From Lyn in the office and a very patient Anne in sales we seriously couldn’t have had a better experience at a great price.
Their build team of Ben and Alan were also so accomodating and nothing was too hard. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Great job - purpose built carport

Totalspan Gold Coast have done a great job with our very bespoke, large carport. Phil & Ben are a fantastic installation team - expert job and very happy with all dealings from start to finish!

Recommend Triple Carport

Gold Coast Totalspan built our Triple Carport using the best materials, colour-matched to an existing shed, and executed the construction plan in two days. The Council Inspector said it was well built!

Mancave now a reality

I have used Totalspan a few times now & they always deliver great service & a great product. My new shed is no different. Any issues reported are quickly addressed. Issues with council that need trouble shooting are fixed. Overall, another great experience. Well done to Mark, Lyn & all the team at Totalspan for a job well done. Thankyou.

Blair
BlairPerth, WA

A great looking shed

although there were delays due to inclement weather overall are very happy with the shed built by Totalspan Gold Coast, it looks great and a great job overall. We would recommend

Other Garden Shops

My carport was exactly what I asked for

Great team of people to purchase from and work with: from Anne in sales to Lyn in the office and even Kieran and his boys the build team were excellent and respectful with my family and did a great job.
Thanks team Totalspan Nerang greatly appreciate all the hard work.

great build

we have just had a class 6 built with T span Gold coast whole experience was great from concept to build nothing was a problem as we built a commercial class 6 with disabled factors to consider they helped and guided us through this great build great finish and built tough for a price that we were very happy with well done team

Store Locationgold coast

Our New Shed changed our lives.

We would highly reccomend Total Span. The Service from start to finish was second to none, the organising and prompt response from Tim and Lyn by phone or Email was impeccable.
The End Result was just what we asked for. Thankyou Goldcoast Branch Total Span

Totalspan were great!

Totalspan were great! It was a great experience to deal with the Totalspan on the Gold Coast. I needed the big garage /shed and contacted with them, and the project went ahead from planning and approvals to the final stage and cleaning up the site, everything the way I wanted. They have a really professional staff who was doing absolutely great job.
I am really happy with them and if I go for the next garage /shed, I will go with them without any doubts.
Thank you very much Totalspan Gold Coast.

K wilson
K wilson

Two bay shed with hight.

Total span Gold Coast branch will help your projects come to life.
From planning to approvals total span Gold Coast branch go the extra miles.
This is our project at stage one, stage two still to come hint: Shaded cover/lean on.

Store LocationTotal span Gold Coast branch

Justine
JustineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for remote location!

We needed a shed for work spaces & storage, we had limited funds over a long period and Totalspan were able to accomodate & help us within our not-for-profit industry! Thank you to the Nerang team!!

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

good as their word

Totalspan were great from the beginning to the end of my project. Everything unfolded as explained, and even ahead of time in the end. Totalspan and subcontractors were great to deal with, personable, and considerate. I am very happy with the end product. I will definitely use them again if the situation arises!

Read more reviews - page 2