ducted heating installation

Excellent communication from quote through to installation. Friendly staff took the time to answer my questions and explain my options. Would highly recommended.

Enas A.Unincorporated, VIC

Poor customer service and after care

PWhen I wanted to purchase and reverse cycle air conditioning, cold flow convince me (even tho others were cheaper) by offering me free room zoning, this turned out to be a gimmick. The room zonings were defective units as declared by cold flow themselves. When I asked to repair the units, colflow told me that the manufacturer did not stock these units due to the how high the defect of these units. Cold flow offered me a solution which was that I pay the almost $300 do bypass the zoning and be left with a hole in 2 walls that I would have to fix at my own expense

Hi Enas;
Unfortunately we are having difficulty understading what your review is about, and we could not find any customer named Enas on our data base, can you please call us on 9549 6100 if you are a Coldflow customer?
Regards

Gloria T.

Gloria T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience

Prompt, professional, very well priced compared to others (I saved almost $700), no call out fee. Can't recommend them enough. So glad I called.

Carlo Furnari

Carlo FurnariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

David and his crew did a fantastic job

Dennis David, and crew did a fantastic job.I would highly recommend coldflow, we had a 14kw daikon duct air con fitted

Coldflow C.Cold Flow

Thank you Carlo, Dennis and David are over the moon to hear of your 5 star review!!

A new heater installed. James was extremely polite and did the job in such a short time. Excellent service. Thanks.

Hi Annette;
It means a lot to hear your kind words about James and the rest of the team, thank you very much for posting.

Cuzina01

Cuzina01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Game changer for cooling and heating.

Dave, and Josh did a brilliant job. The electricians that connected the reverse cycling under the house were very good as well. They were meticulous, and courteous, and communicated with us very well. The heating and cooling work extremely well, and easy to use. Dennis was right under the house was the way to go for installing the reverse cycling and the ducts on the floor. Thankyou COLDFLOW:)

Dear Cuzina01;
Dave, Josh and the rest of the team at Coldflow are very happy to read your kind words, and teh 5 stars. Many thanks.
Regards

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

EVAPORATIVE COOLING

Had installers come out from Cold Flow Springvale today to install evaporative cooling. Very friendly and professional. Job done in a few hours. Cleaned up after themselves. Definitely recommend. Great job

Hi Jenny;
Thank you for your kind words and your 5 star review, we really appreciate the time and your custom.
Coldflow

Poor customer service. Clearly poor quality products or workmanship.

Hi Sachin;
Thank you for this review you have posted, we are grateful for your feedback and will endeavour to improve ourselves. Once again many thanks.

Suresh N.

Suresh N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Customer Service

Dear Suresh;
Thank you for your review, can you please kindly call us on 9549 6100 option 2 as we would love the opportunity to discuss your review. Kind Regards Coldflow Service

Hyphen

HyphenLangwarrin

Customer Service Sucks

Coldflow C.Cold Flow

Thank you for your review, please call us on 9549 6100 option 2 as we would love the opportunity to discuss your review, many thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Adriana S

Adriana SMelbourne

Absolutely Fantastic Service and Workmanship

Fantastic !! can’t fault Luke and Brandon from Cold flow , Punctual , Knowledgeable workers who took the time to explain everything to us whilst getting the job done perfectly , would highly highly recommend . Thanks.

Hi Adriana;
Thank you for this review and the mention of Luke and Brandon, they will be over the moon with your review. Once again many thanks from everyone at Coldflow!!
Coldflow Team

Vivien A.

Vivien A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Take your money but don’t show up

So we got a quote from a nice guy tells us it will be installed in a week. A week goes by we get a call sorry the unit is out of stock we’ll let you know when it’s back in stock. 2 weeks later it’s back in stock we’ll come on Monday. Today is Monday and we get a call that installation will be done over 2 days that they will send the plumber today and the electrician tomorrow. Now just received a call to say sorry plumber can’t come because it’s raining. It rained for about 10 mins.

Hi Vivien;
We are terribly sorry for the delay and for the inconvinience, we really do appreciate your pateince and understanding, please accept our apologies and we thank you for your review. Kind Regards Coldflow

Ra G.

Ra G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst service

Harshil D.

Harshil D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

The installers did scratches on roof plaster and informed that someone will contact me in a day or two to fix roof plaster but its been 2 weeks, no one has contacted me. I tried to follow up with Daniel and Liam every 3 or 4 days to see when plasterer would attend home to fix it but no proper response. I tried to call the service line to see when they can send plasterer to fix that scratches but service team informed that they have sent email to plasterer and he will contact you. Poor customer service. The level of care is so low.

Exceptional product and service

I have had my refrigerated air conditioner for 3.5 years and love it. With zonal I can have my man cave freezing cold while keeping my wife happy in her art studio. I had to book a service call as I wasn't getting any air in my man cave, I was concerned how much it was going to cost me but the Coldflow team in Springvale kindly offered to only charge me time and materials given my financial difficulties which was much appreciated. Mick the technician just left and luckily it was only a duct that had come loose.

Every dealing I have had with this organisation has been exceptional and I can't recommend them highly enough.

Thanks Coldflow team.

Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Had an issue but resolved now!

Store LocationSpringvale, VIC

Customer service

The crew from coldflow team handled everything in a very professional manner.

I would always recommend Daniel and his team from coldflow to anyone.

Reasonable price quality nice and smooth installation thanks heaps

Hi Farzan;
Daniel and the team are super excited to receive your 5 star review, we cannot thank you enough for your time and your custom. Many many thanks. Coldflow Team

Please think carefully before you use them

Store LocationColdflow VIC

Shocking Experience, DO NOT USE

The installers did a nightmare job. I need to call the service line almost every 2 times using it since installation. For some reason, some bedrooms are freezing cool, while some bedrooms have no flow at all. Service people came in nearly 5 times, each time they claim they've fixed it. It last 2 days maximum, then the problem comes back again. Breeze air seems to be good product, but Cold Flow delivers a shocking service. The level of care is so low.
BTW, I've used <10 times since installation this year but have booked 5 service visits, The problem is still not solved. I'm now sitting at home helplessly waiting for their call back. My advice is : DO NOT CHOOSE COLD FLOW

Ducted heating motor install

Happy with unit, great service. Professional and knowledgeable of the product. No issues with install and unit working well. Would recommend them and the unit as well as it works great.

Dear David;
Thank you for posting this 5 star review on this platform. We are very happy to hear your kind words and we are over the moon that we were able to make you happy. We are very grateful of your business. Kind Regards Coldflow

Donna

Donnaasked

I am still waiting for someone to answer my last email from August and September (last week). Clarification would be appreciated. Kind regards Donna

John M.
John M.

Hi Donna. I got an email from productreview.com asking me to help, but I can't see a question or a request in your comment. John

Dear Donna;
Thank you for your enquiry. We are terribly sorry if we have missed your question, however we haven't been able to locate any questions from you, please feel free to call us on 9549 6100 or email sales@coldflow.net.au or reply here with your query. Kind Regards Coldflow Team

rmsheater

rmsheaterasked

Does anyone suggest me which heating & cooling system will be best in budget? (Gas or solar)

Gautam

Gautamasked

Hi guys . I live in Melbourne . I am building a single storey house 33 sq metres . I am confused if I have to install refrigerate cooling or evaporative cooling in my house and which brand I should go for? please advise me to this question .

pablo
pablo

Evaporative cooling is cheaper to run, you are essentially running a fan and small water pump. Water runs through a porous membrane from which air from outside is drawn through. The wet membrane cools the air which is delivered to your home via ducts. Same principal as portable evaporative coolers of old. The down side is it leaves the interior air quite moist. If you have tiled floors it's a no no. Refrigerated units are 1; reverse cycle- they can heat and cool-. 2; cool the air much faster. 3; if used in a split system configuration can be used to heat/cool 1 room. Multiple heads can be used. Refrigerated units can also be ducted. I have had both types in my homes, my rental has an evap cooler, my own home has a refrigerated unit (Fujitsu), I can turn it on/off, set the temp etc via my mobile if I choose. In winter instead of using the gas ducted heater I can switch on 1 or 2 zones and heat just those area's. I will NEVER GO BACK to an evap again.
Hope that helps.