Coles Home & Contents Insurance

Coles Home & Contents Insurance

See the Best Home and Contents Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 weeks (4)
    • 2-4 weeks (12)
    • 1-2 months (8)
    • 3+ months (31)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (32) · No (39)

Archiegirl
ArchiegirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusted

RMG
RMG

Worst home & content insurance ever

Thought I had a good value policy until I needed to make a claim on a specified Item on my content’s policy. After 2 months of asking me to get reports & documents they want to replace it with a rubbish degrade not what for the same item that I had insured. Diminished customer service. Will be complaining to AFCA

The absolute worst

Do not purchase insurance from Coles. It took over 7 months to even get an answer. If I hadn't persisted they wouldn't have done anything at all. There was absolutely communication on their part, not a single phone call or email. After 6 phone calls and waiting on hold for far too long with every call, we were given a ridiculous reason for the denial of our claim. A complete waste of time and money.

Francisca
FranciscaSydney, NSW

Love Coles Insurances

I called up for assistant on my Insurance, and very professional and quick service was provided.

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Coles Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Chris hk
Chris hkSydney, NSW

Coles Insurance is equal to "No insurance". Do not waste money.

Riann T.
Riann T.Perth, WA

If i could give zero stars, i would

Put in a claim from fence that blew over on 25th Dec 2021. Mid July 2022, it is still outstanding and i still have a fence fallen over not repaired.
Coles refused to accept a legitimate quote from a fencing contractor, preferring their cheaper estimate from the assessor who was not a fencing contractor and didnt even measure the length of damage, let alone has any idea of current market rates with rising costs of materials.
I tried to follow up again yesterday, to be told someone was assigned to my case and would call me back once they were off the phone....still no call.
Then, top it off, a 30% increase to my premiums and i havent been notified.
My next move is contact to the ombudsman and finding a new insurance company.

Kaz
KazSydney, NSW

Given run around

Put a Claim in 4 months ago, every time I call a get a different answer. I asked for the complaints number and was told they will put a complaint in for me, they would not give me a supervisor or managers phone number. Do not go with this company.

• Coverage TypeContents Only

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
BIG_ 0Sydney, NSW

DISGRACEFUL- Same old story from shonky Insurance provider

BIG_ 0

I have just emailed you again, so lets see if we get a response hopefully.

S. Jones
S. JonesSydney, NSW

Poor communication, Poor service

We had to keep chasing them. They would say it looks good then ask for something else. Took 2 months. Sent as assessor who spent less than 1 min inside the house and took a photo we had already sent them. He arrived an hour earlier than agreed. They try everything not to pay especially no response. Declined. DON’T use Coles. Rubbish service and product. We are done with them.

PEEVED OFFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute rogues DO NOT USE

Made a claim 9 months ago and they have lied all the way through and try everything they can to not pay. If we don't contact them they don't do one thing on the claim. They approved a payout for us 2 weeks ago and when it never came i rang today and now they have rejected the claim for some absolute nonsense reason

• Coverage TypeHome & Contents
PEEVED OFF

Hi Coles, thanks for your automated response that every crap review gets, Again Lying because the only thing your sorry for is the reviews you are getting.

still waiting for claim lodged 5 months ago.

Lodged a claim since last year and until now despite several follow-ups I still have not received anything.
Been put on hold for a long time each time I call as well.

• Coverage TypeHome & Contents
Coles I.Coles InsuranceSend a private message

Customer service is really horrible - they deserve ZERO star!!

No resolution/response to claim after nearly 2 months

Disappointing lack of service. I have emailed Coles insurance at least 5 times in the since the end of March and still have not received a reply regarding the status of my claim. All I get is an automatic reply stating but someone will get back to me in 5 days, but it has now nearly been 2 months!!

• Coverage TypeHome & Contents and Home Only
Emm
Emm

Hi. I emailed insurance.enquiries@coles.com.au over a month ago and still have not received a response despite the automatic reply starting I will hear back in 5 days

Coles I.Coles InsuranceSend a private message

policy ok, phone interaction? not so much..

Nothing wrong with the policy. Have changed address so made a call. Phone interaction felt pressured and punitive.
(l had apparently missed a payment, and therefore usual courtesies were not applied). Disappointing

Kelly
KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I wish I could give zero stars to this disgusting insurance company

Never ever buy insurance from Coles, we have purchased landlord insurance for the premium of nearly $2000 a year, and end up with a bloody $300 claim only for multiple property damages. absolutely disgusting service, people, company and everything.