Coles Online

2.2 from 1,037 reviews

mcd

mcdCharlestown

Unwilling to help.

Coles online are unwilling to help or contact drivers or do anything for their customers. This was their chance to win our business back from Woolworths and they failed first time. This is the reason we left Coles in the first place.

ajay

ajaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sometimes they show up, sometimes they don't

Sometimes they cancel within an hour or so of expecting your delivery, something you get told that morning. Hard to say if your order will turn up, after a few times it gets a bit old.

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Frustrated

I’m missing my frozen & cold products . I live 30 mins away from nearest Coles so was really frustrated when I realised as I unpacked. I sent an email off which I still haven’t had a response for . 10 items were missing. I rang the store this morning & they said yes they were sitting in the freezer at Coles , they forgot to put in the trolley. As I live a fair way away it’s not convenient to drive back. The store had to get back to me about refund an hour later & was extremely rude as if it was my fault. They don’t refund they just put a credit on your next online order. I’m not keen to go another online order. Now I have no frozen food or milk ‘ cheese & a credit I probably won’t use after all this drama. I’m so frustrated at Coles .

Michael and Leanne

Michael and LeanneQueensland, 4211

Warning to Online Shoppers

Don't include meat if you're ordering a Coles delivery - they'll probably fob you off with the stuff nobody bought at the store with 1-2 days left on the use-by date. Really annoying how they do this with my 1kg mince, given that provides two separate meals that I'm then rushed to use in time.

Otherwise a good service. I do have to knock off this many stars however for their cheapskate meat selection practice. Stick a reduced label on that stuff for people to buy in store. Don't put it in online orders full price with barely enough time to use it and wonder why it's annoying people off.

Natasha

NatashaPerth, WA

Hit and miss (mainly miss)

Love light peace

Love light peaceMaroochydore

Absolutely awful experience

Definitely not recommend from me at all. I won’t even start with the detrimental service. Including the advice from Customer service explaining that driver has the choice to deliver ( that’s fair enough) but they basically Rubish the reputation of delivery drivers by the way they pass on the info over the phone.

Do not do it to yourselves.Not sure if Woolworths is any better. Wish I checked reviews prior to contact Coles online.

Now what do I do for dinner and school lunches now I’ve missed an open store due to length of time38mins to get any close confirmation that I will not receive my shopping order.

Don’t turn up when they say, long good times to find out what’s going on

The Delivery system sends out a message to tell you it’s 15 minutes away, then when no one has turned up an hour and a half later, wait on hold 25 minutes to speak with someone who tells you that’s an automated thing and can often be wrong, here’s the real time: they’re coming in half an hour... if that’s how you want to spend your Monday nights, use coles online.

hoxton

hoxtonSydney, NSW

Coles online delvery guys need education and respect to customer.

Cole's online delivery guys need education and respect to customer.He left delivery unattended and without my signature.He talk very rude and unprofessional. Also late 1 hour.But his behaviour very very bad and rude.

braeden

braedenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Apparently Card Declined. Lies.

My Card "Declined" which there was ample amount of money in the bank.

They couldn't deliver and I had to cancel the whole order.
No help from this business.
Woolies will be my new shop.

Disgusting and Disgraceful.

Not Happy Jan

Not Happy JanQueanbeyan

Not Happy Jan

Kirst

KirstCentral, SA

No substitute supplied

Order 1kg of butter tick okay to substitute option as i need the 1kg of butter they supply 500gm of butter on delivery saying that is all they have. Call to complain they advise they are sending out the missing 500gm of butter next day. Next day get an email saying they can’t supply the butter as no substitute is available ... complete bull dust gawler store is a massive coles and it is incredibly unlikely that the store has ZERO butter available. This is the absolute last time I use coles ... unreliable company with no integrity who continually stuff up online orders !

MrP

MrPPerth, WA

Horrible service

Laurence L.

Laurence L.Sydney, NSW

Terrible experience. Despite trying a few times now and leaving feedback (with Coles directly), it’s not getting better

Tried twice but...

First time they called me to cancel my order because their driver said they cant find a spot to park due to construction site around my home. I understand that the customer service tried his best to arrange an other option for me but failed to do to. So my 1st order has been cancelled. After i moved i tried to order again thinking there will not be any issue again. However i contacted the online shopping team asking whether i can also enjoy their 1st time purchase benefit (free shipping or 10aud discount on self collection). And the answer was no even i told them my order was cancelled due to their problem...really disappointed about this inflexible customer service..

Nina

NinaSydney

Missing items again

Everytime I have placed an order with Coles Online there has been an issue. My main issue is items missing.....3 items ordered were not in stock after I had placed my order but my main concern is 3 items paid for were not delivered. Just really disappointing.

benn

bennMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unreliable

I can double check that a product is available, then get an email saying it isn't. Often items that are two for a discounted price become unavailable, and so you pay full price for the remaining item.

William Y.

William Y.

Ok For Home Delivery

The online experience isn't great it becomes confusing to find products and hard to look for what you want to buy. Also some products are not there. but the delivery is pretty reliable.

Cheers.

Janene Avery

Janene AveryNorthern Region, NSW

So upset im shattered

Leaves Much to Be Desired..

Kay

KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Rely on weekly home delivery

Came on here to see reviews on product replacement. I decided that complaining about a yoghurt substitute was petty. I love the convenience of online ordering. I have no problems with the site, no problems with timely deliveries and no problem with customer service when needed. Bravo to Coles Labrador.

Jaime

Jaimeasked

Why have Coles created a new system rule that stops you from ordering bakery items if the delivery time is in the morning? I've been ordering weekly groceries for 2 years and never had this issue before last week and again this week. The message i get is that "this item isn't available for delivery as it's an unattended item" (or something close to that). But it doesn't matter whether you select signed for or unattended, you get the same message either way. Speaking to an online staff member, I was told if you want bakery or alcohol items, you have to order in the afternoon, "after 2pm".

This makes no sense. I can order meat and dairy in the morning but not bakery (or alcohol) items - why? I need the bread in the morning, not the afternoon.

Fired Up

Only Coles can answer as this is a review site

Ruthasked

I would like to know why Coles in Mount Gambier does not have Zoosh dressings any more on their shelves ? A great dressing and I miss it

I would like to know why Coles in Mount Gambier does not stock Zoosh dressings

Fired Up

I would like to know why you have not asked Coles in Mount Gambier?

neha d.

neha d.asked

what issues regarding compliance that are immediately escalated to line manager

jo har
jo har

great service staff great , but the products coles sell are second grade, potato brown inside , apples rotton inside , bag of oranges i purchased on12 .9.19 one black in side the others that old dry no juice , some tast off ,, no stock on shelf , thursday friday eg: milk, have to get rain checks all the time , i am sick of returning , second or forth grade , products ,it takes my time and money to return these products that are not fit for sale , this is not good enough , coles spend heaps on advertising , but should supply quality products , and i am not the only one that feels this way, as customers talk about it , we will approch aldi and put a case to them to open a outlett in tumut , coles just not good enough , its not the manager or staff ,they are so good, as we are in the country we get the rubbish ,,,,,,,,,john,,,,,,,,

george
george

none

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives