Coles Online

Coles Online

Wally

WallyBundanoon NSW

Coles xmas fruit mince pies...a fail.

For the past few years, I've always bought Coles own brand fruit mince pies at Christmas.
Around two bucks got me a six pack of yummy fruit mince pies....
until now, chrissy 2019.
The packaging now touts, "new recipe".
Yep...they've fixed somthing that wasn't broke !
The filling is still OK but the pastry ?
Hard as a rock !
Thank you Mr Coles, for turning a winner into a flop.

Mumma of2

Mumma of2Melbourne

Done and dusted

Caz

CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great friendly service

Just wanted to say thank you for friendly fast service well done! Delivered straight to my door even helped me with a very heavy item despot my dog barking like a crazy dog

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Good quality and service

Always shop either online or in store and the specials and options are great but it is easier to browse online. The coles online delivery system is great and always efficient.

Grow your own

Grow your ownPerth, WA

Don't Bother

1 from 3. 1st order was OK. 2nd order they sent inferior substituted items and out of date chicken. 3rd order the delivery options were 2 days away and then never arrived because their website is a joke. Don't waste your time.

JHarden

JHardenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sick of getting old food expiring same day (even rotten fruit turns up) and crappy substitutes

Never once has my order been completely fulfilled. They send really crappy substitutes as well. Last few orders my fruit have turned up moldy and there's always something missing. Last order I ordered steak, my delivery arrived at 9:40pm and the steak had an expiry day of same day. I was forced to cook the steak at 10 at night so as not to go to waste.... They get one bonus start because the delivery people are always really lovely. Never had an issue with them. Going to try woolooworths now and see if they are any better.

Happy S

Happy SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sunnybank Hills - don't go

Long waiting time. Disconnected phone. Wrong order. Rotten fruit and vegetables. Rude delivery boys. Rude customer service. Difficult parking location. 30 minute waiting time in the sun. Essential items not provided. Hopeless.

Tegan

TeganHelensvale

Go to Woolworths

long wait times, This averaged between 20-30 minutes on each occasion for last several visits. claims out of stock but I can find item. Items are on expiration date regularly.

Food has only short shelf life. Food Is packed as if by a monkey.

Things like salad only have 2 days left on them. I mean who does a shop every 2 days? And the use by date dont even matter with there packers that do things like put bags of potatoes on top of lettuce, how stupid do you have to be to not to know 4kg of potatoes should not go on top of lettuce.Stay away bad produce and bad service. Oh and I'm a qualified chef so know my food quality.

Pat

PatSydney, NSW

Hopeless

I've been using Coles Online for a couple of years but the service has seriously gone downhill. The website won't allow you to order certain items, items are delivered that weren't ordered or items damaged during delivery. Delivery is usually late by on hour or so and some of the drivers can't even figure out how to enter a building without making multiple phone calls asking where the front door or elevator is.

Nerdy

NerdyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be very weary using coles online

I got my first pick and collect order and l had to get a refund for items they didn't have which is okay so they sent me an email saying my refund is processed and will take 3 to 5 days so after 5 days l phoned coles to inquire why my refund has not come through and they told me that someone has not processed the refund and that they would do itnow but it will now take another 3 to 5 days to come through so if l didn't call coles my refund would still be in limbo so coles this isn't good enough and it will be my first and last time using coles online from now on l will take my business elsewhere as there are many supermarket retailers online

Shashank

ShashankSouth Australia

Online delivery service

I order my grocery online. They send me some different products and the vegetables were not fresh enough. After complaining to them they didn't answer anything and just right apologise me through the email . I hate this kind of service.

Snail Service

Food almost off - coles Caringbah delivery

We have been using coles online for a while now and keep persisting with it hoping it would get better however it hasnt improved so posting this.
Every delivery the meat has only 1-2 days left, bread is almost stale and fruit is almost rotten.. avocados brown inside and not eatable.
We really want to persist with online supermarket shopping but now can we when we result in throwing out most of our whats meant to be fresh food and having to shop somewhere else.
Will this ever improve?
Hopefully feedback is taken on board.

Wilson L.

Wilson L.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service, worst system, worst attitude and just treat customer as nothing.

Natalie B.

Natalie B.Sydney, NSW

Worst experience in online ordering

If I could give 0 stars I would. Driver never rang buzzer. Order was canceled. I was charged $30 for cancellation fee. Never received confirmation email that my order $ was being refunded. Told I was a liar and was not home. Really bad customer service. Dont do Coles online. Woolies is a much safer bet.

Ophelie

Ophelie

Delivery fees change all the time

I order online every week and delivery fees change all the time, which is annoying. I am charged 14 dollars for a delivery over 150 AUD of shopping. It is far too expensive and it should be all the time the same fees !! They make commercial campaigns with their free deliveries, and when you order you have to pay. They are not honest with their customers

Fox C.

Fox C.Sydney, NSW

Sexual harassment

I got home delivery last wed. The driver sexually harrassed me after finding out I was recently raped. I contacted coles and have not recieved any confirmed action or at the very least a refund. He did this while my Autistic daughter was in the house. Poor form coles. I wishh I could say it was the first time. Very unproffessional. Following me into my kitched telling me what I needed......

Awful

The first time when I ordered from coles was very impressive. It was on time and delivered to my room. But on the second time of ordering from coles it was very awful. The delivery time was too late and the customer service staff was talking to one way not listening what am saying to her. I was not at home, my wife and baby was at home waiting for it. The deliverer could not find the parking, he did not take the items to the room. My wife and child had to go down to the truck and get the delivery, not happy simply woeful service

Disappointed customer

Disappointed customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First and last time

Ruthasked

I would like to know why Coles in Mount Gambier does not have Zoosh dressings any more on their shelves ? A great dressing and I miss it

I would like to know why Coles in Mount Gambier does not stock Zoosh dressings

fred f
fred f

I would like to know why you have not asked Coles in Mount Gambier?

neha d.

neha d.asked

what issues regarding compliance that are immediately escalated to line manager

jo har
jo har

great service staff great , but the products coles sell are second grade, potato brown inside , apples rotton inside , bag of oranges i purchased on12 .9.19 one black in side the others that old dry no juice , some tast off ,, no stock on shelf , thursday friday eg: milk, have to get rain checks all the time , i am sick of returning , second or forth grade , products ,it takes my time and money to return these products that are not fit for sale , this is not good enough , coles spend heaps on advertising , but should supply quality products , and i am not the only one that feels this way, as customers talk about it , we will approch aldi and put a case to them to open a outlett in tumut , coles just not good enough , its not the manager or staff ,they are so good, as we are in the country we get the rubbish ,,,,,,,,,john,,,,,,,,

george
george

none

Claire C.

Claire C.asked

What issues regarding compliance are immediately escalated to the line manager

ajrnsw87
ajrnsw87

i asked at the checkout to see the manger thats in charge but saying im sorry for the lady that was rude

hammerhead
hammerhead

none

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives