Coles Online

Coles Online

Mark

MarkHobart, TAS

Delivery on time and friendly

Shopped with Coles online for first time and found the initial shop time consuming, however next time will be much easier as it saves item previously purchase in app. Delivery was free and on time. Only downsides are that Coles doe not do rainchecks on specials that are out of stock, these are just removed from the order and they do no accept egiftcard or voucher s. Debit/Credit card or PayPal only.

Never again

Last few times items were missing that they'd charged us for. Then some items were damaged. This time, night before we're meant to receive our delivery, we receive an email saying order has been cancelled. So disappointed.

SSb

SSbSydney, NSW

Terrible service

Alan Jones

Hi Coles, Woolworths sends you a big thank you, I was just about to switch from them to you but after finding out about you removing your advertisements from Alan John's 2GB program it's back to Woolworths

Don't make false promises.

Coles advertised that they would deliver to your door. They did but stopped. Said they don't drive on gravel roads. Said they would replace out of stock items with a substitute for the same price e.g. vinegar they didn't.
Because the road on our property is not on goggle maps they couldn't the property. Yet they had delivered here before. Online manager not truthful and tried to be deceiving while on the phone to me. Obviously didn't what the business.

Remote customer

Remote customerTiwi Islands, NT

Please help me?

Lots of dropouts mean my shop takes me too long. Finally done a massive screw up with addresses for remote delivery. Phonex3 with longest waits. Still a mess , not fixed.

ina

inaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terribly disappointed

I ordered 7 of a particularly heavy product to be home delivered. 2 hours before the delivery I got an email saying they were going to substitute my order... But wait! I don't want something else... or I would have ordered it... I rang and cancelled the order and the young guy on the phone was very sympathetic. Blow me down, 2 hours later the delivery guy turns up at my door. Bad for him, no good for me. I'm off to Woolies.

Reema C.

Reema C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling

Coles stuffed up my order and still took money out. Left an I’ll single mother with 3 boys and no food!!! Called them only to get treated like a nothing!!! They wanted yo resend my order at higher price plus wanted to re charge me even though they have my money!!! Thieves and disgusting service!!!
I used to shop always weekly over 300 a week. Coles do not care for their customers!!! Go woolworths they respect you way more and deliver same day!!! I will never use coles again and do not recommend them they are unfair

John D.

John D.North-West & West coast, TAS

My preferred online grocery shop.

I have been shopping online with Coles for 5 years and never once have I had a problem. Deliveries were on time, a bit early or just a matter of minutes late but I was notified of that. The delivery people are friendly, polite, personable and professional.

Pamela

Pamela

Close to perfect

I have been using Coles Online for about 4 years now and have found the standard of service consistently high, the deliveries on time, the drivers courteous and any problems solved promptly. I would highly recommend.

Sandy

SandySydney, NSW

Delivered my groceries to the wrong address

My groceries did not arrive but was shown as delivered on the tracking status. Called customer service & the driver insisted he delivered. After 30 mins on the phone with customer service & the driver, it was discovered that the groceries were delivered to the wrong house. I was promised that someone from coles will call me the next day to sort out my delivery but no one called.
Spent another 15 mins on the phone the next day to no avail. Eventually cancelled my order. What an absolute waste of precious time!

Olga K.

Olga K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wrong product

Second time and same problem...why would you sell to me something I didn't order?? If you can't give me what I am ordering then don't give a substitute item!!! I ordered Australian Feta Cheese and twice you have given me Danish Feta Cheese??? If you don't have what I ordered then don't give me a substitute???

Taleah

TaleahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great buys

Great value online just as if you walked into a store. Always has the quantities I need and never fails me. Great option of having taste.com.au to help me with the ingredients and love that it extends into the coles online website to purchase right away.

Susy

SusyMelbourne

Is someone from Coles actually reading these reviews!!!!

Items missing which I desperately needed. I rang as soon as I unpacked the goods. Was told, sorry there’s nothing we can do except refund your money and that will take 5 working days. Of course you’ll refund my money because I didn’t get the items! Always unavailable products, always something wrong with the order. This is the last time I’ll useColes on line. Nothing convenient about it at all!

Didn't deliver - literally

I ordered and the driver cancelled because he could not park. I had to reorder and they are holding onto my payment for 5 days so I will need to check they refund. I have spent so much time going to a store would have been daster.

Ram G.

Ram G.Sydney, NSW

Shame on you coles

I have ordered my food on Friday to deliver on Saturday. I got my order missing 4 items and straight away I ring and mentioned. Coles organise to deliver missing items on Monday because there is no delivery left on Sunday. Monday coles called me and said that the van is broken so they can not deliver the items and said they will deliver on Tuesday. When they came again they missed the 1 item. They said that they will deliver on Wednesday but I am so ticked off that when they deliver 1 packet 500 gm chicken mince instead of 4. I have no words to say and stay quite.
Shame on you coles. I don't know how many days still they need to complete my order.

Campo

CampoHunter Region, NSW

Poor choice of products, no communication between ops and delivery teams

Far from impressed with the items being delivered. More recently had cheese that was mouldy and just about out of date, in the past had old fruit and veg that had to be returned plus damaged products like washing powder, mayonnaise and jams.

Had to re-book deliveries on some occasions and had the booking accepted and confirmed but the drivers aren't told so we go without the goods.

They're offering services but can't provide the goods. This last time was the last straw. Not doing it again.

Sara

SaraCanberra

Every time massive issues

I have used Coles many times.
Usually the meat due date is within a day or two. Eggs are broken... ice cream melted.
The fresh produce at times has been so bad I can’t explain it. See photos.... we have had many items this
Mouldy but it’s convenient... right?

Once I got an entirely wrong order and Coles returned to pick up all the items.

My last order was for my son’s birthday party. It was really late. All the cupcakes were melted and crushed and the delivery driver was like ‘she will be right’ and I was saying to him ‘you can’t be serious’. Then when I went to do party bags the kinder surprises were crushed. Finally decided after having to race out to replace half the order that I won’t use them again...

Online reviews

Online reviews

No rainchecks for special out of stock items

Disappointing as a first time customer for coles online. Half the items I ordered were out of stock! Rang up to see if can receive a raincheck for sale items ordered. Apparently, coles online does things differently than in-store and cannot offer rain checks. Abysmal!

Meat and bread almost expired. Rest as expected.

Got everything I ordered. Meat and bread expires in 2 days. Probably wont use service again. Safer to buy yourself and choose fresh items. Feel Coles uses this as an opportunity to unload stock before they need to ditch it. Non-perishables are safe though.