Listing monitored by Coles

Brett JackSydney, NSW

20 out of 34 items missing

Toni B
Toni BSouth East Queensland, QLD

No delivery slots for Qld?

I just did my shopping online Coles and it is saying there are NO delivery slots available for any day. I didn't realise delivery would not be happening in Queensland. I am wondering why?

David F.
David F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bait and switch

Nick
NickTempe

Not Covid friendly

Expected groceries delivered to car but had to go inside and collect being potentially being exposed to people with the virus. I was expecting someone to deliver the food to the car as I was given a time to collect.

Mel G.
Mel G.Hunter Region, NSW

Coles online site is atrocious

15th July 2021 the Coles online shopping site would not allow me to select my home address for delivery. No response from coles helpline. I had to re-Enter the same address for it to work, this week 28th July 2021 the website is stating that all time slots for delivery is unavailable..

The “IT” department in Coles who run the website should be sacked immediately

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Waste of time online shopping experience

Waste of time and energy shopping online with Coles. The customer service didn’t help as well. Better shopping somewhere else.

Nipon
Nipon

Coles Online Experience

Hard to find products as the Search functionality is poor. Coles online does not work properly on some Android browsers. Save to cart function is poor as items drop off the cart if they are unavailable. Also, if you select the option "substitute products" and do not choose the product to substitute. Coles randomly substitutes products and sends you an email about the substitute as it's shipped. So, you cannot cancel the order and will likely end up with the wrong product. Overall much to be desired from Coles Online assuming that a lot of people would order groceries online due to COVID-19.

marianewman000
marianewman000Victoria

The worst experience of my life

You want to support Australians business and this example why you cant. From the beginning of my on line order. Third party delivered my groceries to the people across the road who I dont know. From calling customer care line and been on hold for over an hour yesterday and today nearing 2 hours. Its disgusting not to mention that my call has been picked up by 2 people who put me on hold again. Everything is just disgusting!! Got my order refunded and had to order again but cant pick up between 4 and 6pm today. Not good enough. I want to be compensated for my time, energy stress and anxiety this has caused me

Cassie C.
Cassie C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fridge items all missing

I ordered online for delivery, trying to do the right thing in lockdown. None of my fridge items were delivered. It came at 430pm (which was in the expected time frame ) but I had ordered groceries for dinner that evening as well as milk for my baby and I had to rush out after work to go and get groceries. I got refunded for the missing items but it is more the inconvenience that made the whole experience completely pointless. Also my blueberries were substituted for strawberries (not that it matters as they were on the missing list anyway) bit still! Don't substitute for a completely different fruit!

Archana
ArchanaSydney, NSW

Terrible shopping experience

SkyeRSydney, NSW

2PM-6PM window got delivered at 10PM!

There was a CYBER10 offer, and I placed an order worth $500 thinking I would get 10% off the whole thing. But no, it was capped at $30 discount. So deceiving but couldnt be bothered.

On top of that, delivery came very late! Absolutely shocking. I also had to carry all the shopping from the main building entrance up to our unit. At 10PM. When everyone one else in our household is already asleep. I have a bad back but had no choice. When I came to unpack, some of the replacement items are silly and some of the chilled items are noticeably warmer than acceptable - yoghurts and cream were barely cold.

If you dont like receiving your order late at night and you really have to order from coles, go for a morning delivery.

SkyeR

Was on the phone for an hour last night and couldnt get through to anyone. Now I am on the phone again for half an hour still no one. Let's see how long it is going to take this time.

jenny
jenny

DO NOT GET COLES TO DELIVER

Over 3hrs late and still no groceries, can’t get hold of anyone on phone been on hold for an hour and it’s now nearly midnight

KHXNTER
KHXNTER

Shocking in every way possible

Beau M
Beau M

Don't modify your online order! You will lose your delivery slot!

Read more reviews - page 2See all Coles reviews

Just wondering.
Just wondering.asked
Online

I have points for the Coles saucepans. I was wanting to get 1 last saucepan. But when I went to Coles Kenmore I was informed that this area had none left. I consider this just not good enough. Coles sight advertises that this is the last week. Why can't stock be brought from another area? Every time Coles decides on a promotion, they do not have enough stock to supply. Where am I able to get the small saucepan from? or is it possible for Coles Kenmore to get another one from elsewhere?

danny
danny

There are no more sauce pans left anywhere all coles stores ran out weeks ago

Rachel H.
Rachel H.asked
Online

If click and collect order, not able to collect on time, will Coles hold my order or cancel it?

Angel
Angel

Su C.asked
Online

On 1 June 2021, I have emailed Coles Online customers care regarding my $20 refund as Coles didn't have enough stock but they have already charged my online purchase dated 21 May. I am still waiting for my refund after more than a week. Woolworths online is much better than Coles.

Has anyone has any issue with Coles online refund?

George1953
George1953

Good luck getting a $20 refund from Coles. Try phoning them.
Coles owe me $145 for a complete order they didn't delver. Consumer Complaints are now handling my case.

Su C.

I have checked my PayPal account, Coles has charged the correct amount (minus $20 for not enough stock) after packing of goods. PayPal emailed me regarding my authorisation of the full amount after Coles online purchase confirmation but PayPal didn't email me again for the lesser amount charged.

The Major
The Major

Same here, did an online order for $65 and they substituted some items which were not equivalent. The total order value was $58 which they refunded after I chased it up. The additional $7 is still outstanding though. No wonder they are doing so well, they are ripping people off all over the place. I have a family member who has had similar experience and had to wait about 8 weeks for a refund of $400 after they cancelled her entire order for no apparent reason.

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives