Coles Online

Coles Online

Horrible customer service at Coles Online.

Ordered Coles online several times- NEVER had a good experience with click and collect!

Limited time slot and pick up locations. Often lockers don’t work and mediocre produce. A couple of times I was redirected to pick up my order at a coles 30 mins away from my nearest one due to system issue.

They have gone downhill. Occasionally you get good staff to help you in store but most of the time they are not helpful.

Delivery is always on time but often some things are out of stock. No real thoughts given in product replacement - e.g. received smaller size nappies then the one I ordered which was useless...

You are better off going to other competitors until they listen and truly care about their customers.

Terrible service

I placed a worth 150 dollars order amd expecting it to arrive the following day however I was in shocked to read an email from them saying they have to cancel my order as no one is at home and making an excuse of trying to contact me.. My husband was at home the whole time but he hasn't heard any single knock on the door. Its just easy for them to charge you a cancelation fee saying no one is at home. I felt like its a scam so that they can charge people for cancelation fee.

Coles have got worse and worse

Used Coles online since used to be Westfarmers days, just lately, without telling us, No payment allowed when delivered, have to give credit card up front, which I do but not allow them to keep my number online, this week they used my credit card without my ok, not even told about it, poor quality fruit and veg, chicken put in with dry goods, cleaning products in with perishable foods, they had a deal $10,000 flybuys if order over $100. for four weeks, but with all the items ordered but not available, not able to make the $100 deal, I am done with the terrible service and lack of care for customers, am boycotting Coles stores, from now on, just sick of them.

Great first Click & Collect Experience

This was my first online grocery shop as a trial and it was extremely convenient & easy.
The website suggests products based on your previous purchase which makes adding the staples super easy. The search function is really good too. Staff at the time of collection was really helpful. Would highly recommend this service. Thank you for the great shopping experience to the team at Coles Warriewood.

If I could select NO stars I would!

I have been using coles online for the last couple of months, I have a newborn so it is ‘convenient’ for me! My latest shop I purchased 5 different packets of meat, chicken, pork, beef. My delivery was sent on the 12th. All the meat was used by the 13th. This was supposed to last me for the week not one day. 2 weeks before only half of my shop was delivered and I had to wait until the next day for redelivery (which was not at a convenient time for my family). At least every second shop there is something wrong. Very frustrating when things like this keep happening. I’ve always been a coles shopper but I heard nothing but good feedback from my sister who online shops with woolies.

Missed the delivery slot by 90 minutes

Placed a $240 order and paid extra to get a specific order time, but they sent an apology just before it was meant to arrive saying that it was going to be 90 minutes late! Just an "sincere" apology - if they actually cared they'd refund the shipping, or ask if I need to reschedule it. It's lucky that I am able to actually stay home for another 90 mins to recieve it. Won't be using them again.

So many substitutions, expensive delivery and slot was missed

Out of 58 items in my order, 6 weren't available. And 5 of those didn't have any alternative. So I had to go out to get those things which defeats the purpose of shopping online.
The delivery charge on a $250 order is $11; Woolworths usually charge $3 or $6. The delivery slots available were far too late and they even missed the 3 hour window they'd promised.
All in all, a pretty terrible experience and not one I'm keen to repeat.

Very happy with this service

I havnt ordered form comes online for years but was so impressed today when I got my order. Super easy shopping experience, and they let me know what they didn’t have in stock as I didn’t want a substitute. They message me and said they would be there within half an hour and the delivery woman bought my shopping in and unpacked it on my kitchen counter for me. She was a very friendly woman.
I can’t fault this service at all.
Happy customer here!

Product Delivered Concerns

We never had problem before with coles online when we were in the city and now when we’re in the suburb, almost all of our deliveries have problem. As far as I can remember, I had a delivery wherein some of the items were wet due to the problem of the refrigeration in the truck. That’s totally fine since they had refunded us. We also had a delivery that the dishwashing liquid spilt. Lastly, just this week, I am not satisfied with the spring onions they provided us. It seemed it withered already.

Convenient but products often not delivered

Easy to use website, reasonable range and lots of delivery window options (although a small delivery window can be quite expensive!). Good for non-urgent groceries but don’t rely on this service if you desperately need something delivered. All 6 orders of my orders to date have not delivered something I have needed and it’s unfortunate that their website doesn’t tell you that they aren’t available.

Always good but today was awful.

Have always had terrific service from Coles until to-day. Could not believe the manner in which the groceries were packed. The Mr. Muscle was packed with food items and the Campbells Beef Stock was punctured and had leaked over the sugar and the wrapping was soaked with Beef Stock-that was binned- and all the biscuit packing, which I then had to gently wash in cold water. I am not after a refund but please take care when packing.

Excellent for busy people

I find the Coles selection of their own brand of products good value for money. Coles have a great variety of product choice and I can access most of these online. The delivery service is excellent.

Polite delivery person, online service easy to use.

I make the order online, I can choose things from past orders that makes it easier.
I pick a time slot, I get an email confirming my order, I get another email telling me what isn't in stock, I get an SMS when the driver is 30 mins away.
I get my order from the cool delivery person and my whole family can eat and wash dishes and cloths.
Cheers coles people

Very unfair service with hidden costs

This situation is partly my fault but also theirs. I was expecting a delivery and my partner was home the whole time to receive the order. They had my phone number on file not his so called me while I was at work- I couldn’t answer. They “apparantely” waited outside for 20 mins when I know my partner goes outside for cigarette often and would’ve seen the coles delivery driver but also, if the driver had trouble calling me and pressing the bell for my partner to answer and open the door he could simply ask the other residents who go in and out of the building frequently to let them in- plus what’s this bullsh*t cancellation fee?! I was like ‘since when!’ They also need to consider leaving the order outside like Australia post does. What’s wrong with that?! Time to shop at Woolworths but this is what you get from hiring dumb people who have no further education than a drivers licence

Average service

I ordered Coles online due to a back injury i received when I created a account the process was basic pretty easy when I went to order things it remembered my previous shopping in store which made things a little easier,I find shopping this way a lengthy process and I got confused as I didn't realise the 3 columns of specials everything and previous but I worked it all out I did forget things and you don't get any reduce specials etc seeing this is my frist time I received free delivery otherwise would of cost me a extra $18 I do find this amount a lot the driver came in the time frame and just note you do have to wait the next day unless they have a express delivery available which it wasn't for my store so I couldn't tell you prices, the driver was great happy polite it was nice not having to do the heavy lifting after he left I noticed a missing item I rang the automated service which kept cutting in and out they said they will credit my online account I kinda wish they could just deliver me the item as I needed it but I guess it is what it is overall I would prefer to do my shopping in store but if u can't make it this is a good service just check your items overall wasn't terrible just a few minor things I still received my fly buys points etc

Delivery that doubles up

Did my first online shopping with coles and what a disaster full stop.
Never again do online shopping with coles as they double up on my order then, didn't communicate properly when the order was coming.
Seems to be someone at the ordering centre decided to make there decision to double up on my order and accept it I did.
How stupid of me.
So I will be telling all my mates don't do by this at least one person who would have won't have.
Why didn't you coles communicate or text me on the blunder order even if the truck broke down.
Bad communication or zero.
Why do have computers, email or mobile phone if we are still living in the 80s.
Grow up and treat customer 1000% better as we are the ones that keep you going.

well above expectation

After reading so many bad reviews my expectations very low. I ended up placing an order through their Ebay store when they had an extra 15% off store wide and free delivery. After I had placed my order I then realised that delivery was a drop and go service where the delivery person does not assess to see if it is a safe place to leave groceries and just leaves them. It also said that this type of delivery was not suitable for apartment buildings (which I live in). Anyway, in the end the delivery man arrived on time and was very friendly. I am one happy customer!

Items not available

Was looking for an item in Coles local store, wasn't there though I came 2 days - Wed n Thu, shelf was left as it was which means no restocking. Decided to order online through eBay, order went through, then got confirmation delivery time the day before with no option to change or option. Fine, then another email came through saying that only 3 items available from 15 which were 3 kettle popcorns and 2 choc bars! $10 delivery??? really??? Waiting to cancel my order, but don't waste your time looking at their page on eBay! you just wasting your time.

Aweful! Fine print so unfair

Something came up and I could not be home for the scheduled delivery time. The driver called me and I asked him to leave things in the carport. He said he could not and I should call customer care. So I asked to reschedule another delivery time. They cannot schedule another delivery time! I had to pick it up myself in Kellyville (travel from Epping!) or cancel the order (which was for around $50) and be slugged with a $30 cancellation fee! Oh, she said, its all in the customer agreement which I should have known about! I don't have time to go to Kellyville, thats why I order online to save time. And why is it so hard to re-schedule another delivery? I m happy to pay a fee for re-delivery! I opted for a refund and got slugged with a $30 payment. Last time I will ever order from Coles, or indeed shop there!

Go to the competitor

Our office ordered online and nominated delivery between 2pm and 5pm. They came at 6pm when no-one was here and then left. We were never notified by Coles nor offered a refund. When we contacted Coles they said it was their policy NOT to notify clients of failed deliveries or to offer a refund.
How unethical is this ????