Coles Online

See the Best Supermarkets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles

1.8 (1,179)
    2.1 (1,124)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (138) · No (1,094)

Terri H.
Terri H.

THIEVES

I bought pork chops as a special for $12 kg when I checked the invoice they charged me $14kg. This is not the first time they have done it but I wasn't sure before because I did not know how to check back. Very cunningly after you pick up your order you get an invoice which shows the final charge but they wipe the items in your cart so you cant see what you actually ordered but if you go to order these items again you can sometimes pick up this fiddle

MaP
MaP

What has happened to their click and collect service?

Shadyoasis
ShadyoasisSydney

Delivery windows don't reflect reality at all

In covid isolation, not going anywhere, so chose the "anytime between 1pm and 7pm" delivery window. Got a message at about 2pm saying "estimated delivery 4:20pm-5:20pm". No sign of it at 7.30pm, texted the enquiry number and told it was now estimated by 10.20pm! We're sick. We're tired. We now have to wait up to receive and pack away the groceries late at night. Someone tell Coles there's a spike in cases and they may need extra delivery drivers! But, no, because that would mean they may have to pay an extra wage which would impact shareholder profits. Can't have that. NEVER AGAIN!

Emma
EmmaPerth, WA

Search Function

Absolutely useless. I searched bin liners and got party liners?? Tried using vague terms, tried using specific terms...makes no difference...have to scroll through hundreds of irrelevant results...

Cat V
Cat VSydney, NSW

Magical builders not in delivery

jojot
jojotSydney, NSW

Fraudsters! Worst online shopping experience

My groceries were only half delivered- 5/20 items and when I used the sms service now offered the replies were generic and condescending. I was told there was no invoice so they couldn’t help at that time.
When eventually I logged on and showed them there was an invoice I was refunded for the items that were not delivered with no explanation. But refund won’t hit my account, it’s awaiting in my online account- way to go coles- I don’t want to use your online service ever again.
And what about the $11 I was charged to jave 5 items delivered? How is that fair? Especially in these most difficult times.

kathy
kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This app sucks

This app is useless ,when you go to the app you login with your password, then they send you a one time code then they keep wanting you to fill in your details all the time I'm over this app

Cherie
CherieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

More and more disappointing

Char R.
Char R.Western District, VIC

Can no longer order delivery

After years of ordering online delivery, can not chose delivery slot. States All slots are unavailable / sold out , can only order click & collect. Been trying to resolve thid issue with coles for a week. No one from the Customer service can explain the reason.

Fran S.
Fran S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Workers don’t care about doing their job properly

Nothappyjan
NothappyjanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t waste your time

Don C.
Don C.Peel, WA

Hasslefree shopping

After contracting Covid recently I needed to buy groceries online.
I am now a convert.
The Coles online site is easy to use and you can add to your order daily until delivery, even up to a few hours before delivery you can modify your order. You can choose the day and time for delivery with the added bonus of Coles notifying you of pretty accurate hour of delivery.
This is now my new form of grocery shopping, I may never step foot inside a grocery store again!

Brennin
Brennin

Going back to Woollies, I think

Elen18
Elen18MELBOURNE

Coles plus delivery can’t cancel

Coles had a promotion offering 3000 flybys points for signing up to ColesPlus home delivery.
I signed up.
I never received the points despite nearly 8 weeks passing.
I called flybys twice, they said it should hit my acc ‘any day’.
It didn’t.
So, I cancelled. My account showed it would still be charged. I phoned and emailed and everyone said it was cancelled. BUT… then I was charged for Coles plus. Customer service just tells you anything to get you off the phone but don’t make sure the problem is fixed.
What was meant to add convenience to my life instead wasted my time and energy

Can’t return goods

I bought $4.50 dish brush from home delivery coles online and it was delivered to my home in Warragul Vic 3820. But I found it didn’t have function that I need. So I went to Warragul Coles to return it with printed coles tax invoice from my online account. The store manager said they are not allowed to do return online shopping. I called the customer helpline number while I was at Warragul store. And they said I have to return the dish brush at Coles Morwell !!!! because my online delivery came from there. 42 km from Warragul to Morwell. I am so mad… I do not recommend Coles online for home delivery. Woolworths has better returns for home delivery shopping

• Return Claim MadeYes

ty c
ty casked
Online

Hi on Saturday 9/7/2022 my wife an i came down with covid , we arranged to get a delivery of food from coles through our daughter ( Chloe Parkyn clozza200@gmail.com ) we received some of the food but was missing $75.75 of food. Contacted you people on Monday 11/7 2022 and was told you would refund the money from the missing items. Still haven't received that money yet ! also the total goods bill added up to $141.39 and we were charged $ 185.00 , $43.61 for delivery ? is that correct ?

Lindaasked
Online

I have not had to do online shopping before however iso solved that missing link in my knowledge.
I wish too know, when do they adjust the money they took from the bank for those items not delivered.

Andrew J.
Andrew J.
kgray
kgrayasked
Online

Is a coles plus membership worth it for flybys points? I can't get it delivered to me where I am but the double points could be useful as I save the points to do Xmas shopping at the end of the year. But $19 a month sounds really steep.

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives