Coles Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance

Coles Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

DO NOT RECOMMEND

DO NOT RECOMMENDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

On Hold - transferred - On Hold again repeat

Car ModelNone
Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder No
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateNovember 2018
Claim ApprovedYes
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear of your poor experience with our service and have passed your feedback onto the relevant teams to review.

Mikef50

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Basic cover at best price

I've just renewed my TPPD (third party property damage) policy. This cover is almost 10 years old, and I've never claimed. Price is very cheap. My car is 15 years old, and not worth a real lot ($5K maybe), and I've never claimed on insurance for over 40 years of driving.....I just want to be covered for the cheapest price, and Coles certainly does it. ($214pa)

Claim MadeNo
Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're glad to hear of your positive experience with our service, thank you for sharing your kind words with us.

ChanaHunter Region, NSW

RUDE, fraudulent inefficient and discriminatory

Claim MadeYes
Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry to hear of your poor experience and we'd like to assist further. If you'd be happy for us to organise this, could you please send us a private message confirming your full name, date of birth, policy number and best contact number?

Have actually messaged Coles
Directly, was promised a call and didn’t get one yet again so stop promising the world where everyone can see it then taking it away where they can’t

Julie R.Perth, WA

Other Driver in wrong with Coles Insurance, still waiting on decision 7 weeks this Wednesday ...

Avoid them who are looking at getting policies with them!!! Stick with Supermarkets in industry, you are useless!

I was hit by another Driver, they contacted you that night. Still no resolution for the grief in damage with driving a damaged Car nearly 7 weeks later ... As an self employed business owner, am lost for words in no professionalism at all! Give 0 if it was an option.

Car ModelFord Falcon AU
Claim MadeNo
Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry to learn that this is still ongoing, Julie, and have shared your feedback with our team for their consideration.