Coles Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

1.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (2) · No (1)

Coles don't want to sell the insurance service for no reason?

I have being used Coles third party car insurance for many years on one of my car. I have never made claim on that. Now I want to buy this for an other car but Coles doesn't want to sell me that. I have no idea why they deny me. If I choose to online renew my first car (currently with Coles third party car insurance) it deny me as well, but they will renew it on the phone. That's absolutely weird and make me feel bad

HKL
HKL

The website shows "Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you Coles Car Insurance as your particular situation falls outside our rules for providing insurance."

Dani O.

Dani O.Murray Region, NSW

Coles insurance will shaft you

1. Claim in since March
2. Claim approved and agreed on
3. Coles make excuse after excuse as to why they cant pay just yet
4. Multiple complaints, multiple phone calls - nothing
5. Look at all the bad reviews, do not sign up, they will shaft you.
6. The employees knowingly work for a shafty company - sad

mhaloush

mhaloush

STAY AWAY, call center in South Africa your personal and bank details are at risk, rude staff, bad customer services

I wish I could rate it with zero star.
Stay away from Coles Insurance, very bad customer services, very expensive price, rude staff, overseas call center in South Africa which means that your personal details including bank/card details are at serious and critical risk...Australian Government should close this business, the call center is located in South Africa and all staff are Indians with rude attitude and zero customer services. It was big mistake so stay away and listen to others' customers previous experience about this low quality insurance.. Stay away ...Not recommended at all or you will be sorry...Terrible...Terrible...Terrible....Etc

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi there, thanks for your review. We've responded to your private message.

Car Insurance

Find out how Coles Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Reeviewah

ReeviewahCanberra 2600, ACT

Cheap and nasty

Khodr

KhodrSydney, NSW

My fault .lol. Are you serious???

I was turning left and your client overtaking me for the left side and hit my car on left side.
After i call them to claim about the accident .
First I was waiting for more than 45 minutes.
And I was shocked that I was to be claimed and reliable for the accident.
WTH, What a joke.
Disgraceful and disgusting.
Will see you in court.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Khodr, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. If you'd like to follow up further, please send us a private message with further details.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019

DO NOT RECOMMEND

DO NOT RECOMMENDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

On Hold - transferred - On Hold again repeat

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear of your poor experience with our service and have passed your feedback onto the relevant teams to review.

Mikef50

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Basic cover at best price

I've just renewed my TPPD (third party property damage) policy. This cover is almost 10 years old, and I've never claimed. Price is very cheap. My car is 15 years old, and not worth a real lot ($5K maybe), and I've never claimed on insurance for over 40 years of driving.....I just want to be covered for the cheapest price, and Coles certainly does it. ($214pa)

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're glad to hear of your positive experience with our service, thank you for sharing your kind words with us.

ChanaHunter Region, NSW

RUDE, fraudulent inefficient and discriminatory

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry to hear of your poor experience and we'd like to assist further. If you'd be happy for us to organise this, could you please send us a private message confirming your full name, date of birth, policy number and best contact number?

Have actually messaged Coles
Directly, was promised a call and didn’t get one yet again so stop promising the world where everyone can see it then taking it away where they can’t

Honest ReviewsPerth, WA

Other Driver in wrong with Coles Insurance, still waiting on decision 7 weeks this Wednesday ...

Avoid them who are looking at getting policies with them!!! Stick with Supermarkets in industry, you are useless!

I was hit by another Driver, they contacted you that night. Still no resolution for the grief in damage with driving a damaged Car nearly 7 weeks later ... As an self employed business owner, am lost for words in no professionalism at all! Give 0 if it was an option.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry to learn that this is still ongoing, Julie, and have shared your feedback with our team for their consideration.

Car Insurance