Comfort Bra

Comfort Bra

See the Best Underwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

grossly inferior product, BRA with "a touch of lace"

Purchased from a Facebook ad, because the claims were so attractive. Not as promised. Bras were cheap and flimsy and did not live up to the glowing claims. Similar bras can be purchased at Walmart for less. They accept returns, but I have not received a refund yet, either way I am out S&H and return postage. Stay away!!

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Reezy

ReezyPerth, WA

Don't go near them!!

This company is a joke. Their product is rubbish, sizing wrong and flimsy no support material. Refund? What refund. They refuse to give your money back instead offering a $2 gift card saying they are copping losses. Won't accept return product, then won't refund cos they not getting product back. DO NOT BLOW YOUR MONEY ON THESE FRAUDS.

LINDA

LINDA

Absolutely disgusting

This site is yeah bra and it is the worst thing I have ever brought 3 bras in total both 2 extra large and no way would they fit, also they won't exchange them for larger sizes just that I can have a voucher to spend more money on this rubbish store poor quality made of rubbish keep away from yeah on the internet, a $10 in Australia is better made and better value also Fits better.

doodaa

doodaaWestern Australia

don't touch them.

bra's were approx. 2 sizes to small. I got the size from their chart. when I asked for a refund or exchange the item I was offered a $2 gift card instead. they were not interested at all in giving me a refund or exchange. even though they offer a hassle free 30 day money back guarantee.

Sam

SamNelson

Not a good purchase

Comfortable to wear but they ride up and offer absolutely no support.....I look like a sack full of possums trying to get out when I walk.

Siggy13Gold Coast

Love them

The secret with these comfort bras is to buy smaller sizes. I am a large in t-shirt size and my comfort bras are size small! I love them and they are so comfortable and I only have to wear one! Yes they do roll up under your breasts but all bras do they give me the same support as underwire bras but are 100 times more comfortable!

Groupon not a bargain. Poor quality!!!!

Previously brought the black/white/nude packs and
Quality good. Since then brought 3 packs(colour and white pack) all cheap nasty quality with zero support only fit for the bin. Within the last year they have clearly changed to a cheaper supplier so poor people like me think they are getting the higher quality product are better buying from primani!!! Am so appauled you have lost me as a customer forever! Once bitten twice avoided!!!!! Your loss in the end.
nothing cheap nasty nylon tatt. Avoid if you want any support
far to stretchy offers zero support you may as well go comando

issy2

issy2Bury St Edmunds

Perhaps you could sleep in it!!!! if you sleep alone!!!

The biggest waste of money, no support and not at all comfortable. The only thing they got right was body forming technique!! - - must be something new - just two big droops!!! I couldn't even be bother to send it back. Not sure what I can use it for - still thinking on that one. If you want a laugh, I am a size 40G - can you imagine wearing a dress with no bra, it was worse than that as it rolls up and creates yet another line under your top.
Could wear it in bed in a hot country just to keep them covered!
everything - no support - not suitable if you need to wear a bra bigger than a 28 A cup

Barbara90

Barbara90Hampshire

Comfort Bra from James Russell

Anything other than A cup DONT BUY! There is no support what so ever. Waste of money! Only been wearing this for 10 minutes and my breasts hurt as they are just hanging there. I agree with the other comments as well about the flattening your breasts. I am very disappointed and will be contacting the suppliers.
I thought from all the advertisement that it would be a fantastic alternative to those annoying straps, but No. Nothing positive really other than it was cheap...
Bra is there to support, and in this case it doesn't!

tryingtobehelpful

tryingtobehelpfulAU

It is comfortable

kaz58
kaz58

I just got the 3 bra set for $19 from scoupon. It is comfortable, but it really doesnt do much and Im only 10C. The cups are pretty sheer. I might as well be naked! I will probably wear this as a house bra not wearing it out

Jules40
Jules40

Thank you for your comment! I was wondering how supportive these would be...I'm a DD, so I don't think I will buy them....

JJ06Vic, 3081

Wish I could give 0 stars

This is the worst excuse for a bra I have ever come across. Its probably "ok" if you're an A but anything larger and I'll give you zero support. Everything is way too elastic and stretchy so you might as well not wear anything at all. They claim it's lifts and shapes but nothing is further from the truth. The straps were also too stretchy and loose with no way to tighten them. (I am of average height). My advice is if it sounds too good to be true with this bra?- Yes it is. Buy something else.

Everything- No support at all.

Siggy13

I love my comfort bras but I found the secret! I bought XL 'cos thats my t-shirt size but I'm wearing size small comfort bras and they are really comfotable and gives good support! I wear the XL to bed!

JJ06

Oh ok, I obviously made the mistake of buying my shirt size as was recommended, probably needed a few sizes down then and it might have been tight enough. Still wont try again though, found a nice bra made by berlie which works well instead :)