Complete Blinds

Complete Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
John D.

John D.

Friendly, attentive and professional

We had complete blinds install sheer and blockout blinds and 3 sets of plantation shutters. We couldn't be happier with the quality and service. From the measurer to the installers to the office staff, we are very happy and would recommend the firm to anyone wanting blinds, shutters, etc.

Store LocationRingwood, Melbourne
Linda L.

Linda L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vertical Blinds

I ordered a vertical blind to replace one in Mums house based on the reviews on this site. All my questions were responded to swiftly. The installer was very helpful and professional and made the whole experience stress free for Mum.
We will be hoping to use this company when we move into our new house soon.

Store LocationRingwood, very went to the store. All handled on the phone.
Bobbin off Leonie

Bobbin off LeonieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Installation of Blinds

I would just like to thank Complete Blinds for the great job in our home. From our first call to the company until the end we have received nothing but the best. Brent who quoted for us, David who installed them and the young lady at the end of the phone. Very professional, on time each time they came and very personable. It was an experience we would recommend to anyone.

Kind regards Leonie and David Martinson

Store LocationRingwood

A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE

My wife and I would like to thank all the staff at 'Complete Blinds', in particular Stephen, Narelle, Christine and David. Your excellent service, friendly approach, attention to detail, professional attitude, along with good quality and well made blinds puts you streets ahead of your competitors. You can be assured we will refer friends and family to your company.

First class product; first class service

I have used other companies for window coverings before and been disappointed with the finished product, particularly the installation quality. I first used Complete Blinds a few years ago and didn't hesitate going to them for plantation shutters for our new home. Their products, service, knowledge and professionalism are without fault. I recommend them unreservedly and will use them again.

Excellent service from start to finish!

I have used Complete Blinds on two occasions and have been extremely happy with the quality of the blinds, professional service and competitive price. I am very pleased with the final result and would not hesitate to use them again in future!

Joe D

Joe DChirnside Park

A+ for quality & price

Stephen and his team delivered our family home a great quality arrangement of products! The quality of finish, service and price is A1. Amazing company!

DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER

We just had our plantation shutters fitted and installed by Dean.
When I arrived home I was speechless, they look amazing, such great quality and the just look perfect.
I highly recommend Complete Blinds, please do yourself a favor they are the best.

LITTLE BAY

Angiebaby

AngiebabySydney

Service second to none

We are so happy with our plantation shutters ordered through Complete Blinds. From measure and quote to installation (thanks, Johno) the process was the smoothest we have ever experienced. Such a quality product and customer service is second to none.

Amir

Amir

Norman Plantation Shutters

Just had My shutters installed by Johno at Complete Blinds Bella Vista.
Dean quoted my job and answered all my questions!
Smoothest dealings I’ve ever had with any trade!!
Very impressed with quality and workmanship!

Diane

Diane

Perfection

Love them. Staff friendly and professional, nothing is to much trouble. It's the finishing touches that completes the overall service. Just ordered more for the last 2 windows. I'm a repeat customer and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I had Drapes and lace curtains on the corner windows & blinds on other windows. The shutters look amazing, best for corner windows. Rooms have a lot more light.

Candace

CandaceVictoria

Love my blinds & very affordable

Absolutely loving my blinds, very well installed & the customer service was brilliant. Narelle was very helpful & guided me to the right blinds I was after. Highly recommand Complete Blinds & wouldn't go any where else.

I love my shutters!

I'm in love with my shutters! Excellent product & excellent customer service! I would definitely recommend Complete Blinds to all home renovators.

Suzie T

Suzie TSydney

Absolutely in love with my Plantation Shutters!

Thank you Dean and Marty for your friendly and professional service! From the moment, I've called for a quote to installation. All my family and friends keeps complementing how amazing our home looks!! Definitely would recommend Complete Blinds :)

Excellent!!

Thanks to Chris and Andrew for the excellent product and service. They are very professional and friendly. Am so happy that my house now looks so beautiful and

10 out of 10!

Were competitively priced, on time and could not have been more helpful. I just wish they also did other products so we could have used them for all our new home needs!!!!

Great & Great Price!

Great Service and Great Price. Thank you to Narelle for fantastic customer service. Took my phone call and helped sort out what I needed and arranged someone to come visit me (working around my working hours). Lots of samples provided which was great along with help on what to pick. Nice to see customer service these days. Great pricing was an added bonus!

Perfect

We ordered blinds from complete blinds and the quality and workmanship I can't fault, I have never dealt with a company this honest and reliable before. We will be ordering more blinds soon!

Unbelievable service from Narelle.

I have been ordering blinds from Complete Blinds for a number of years now & have found them to be excellent in all aspects of the business. Even when I require the impossible. Highly recommend.

Anne

AnneMelbourne

Blinds- highly recommend

Perfect! Exactly what we were after! Impeccable service and quality. Would highly recommend to all, was actually one of our cheapest quotes and the product seems to be of a far better quality than others we looked at!