Computer Troubleshooters

Left message four times - no response.

I was recommended to this company by a friend. When I rang I told them what I needed and the lady said that she would leave a message for the someone from the tech team to ring me back. I did this four times over a period of about six to eight weeks - each time giving them more than a week to ring me back. I never received a call back, so I can't tell you if they are any good because I never got to talk to anyone. Clearly they don't care about my business.

Scott T.Computer Troubleshooters

I am sorry but this is fabrication. We don't have a tech team, there is no lady that answers the phones. You are more than welcome to call me but if you did you would hear in the voicemail messages we no longer service the residential market.

Terrible

The service was absolutely shocking and they did not even fix or identify the problem correctly initially! Would definitely not recommend, do not even think about trusting them with fixing your problem!

CS

CSPerth

Scott to the rescue at a crazy hour of 11.45pm unheard of in Perth! Outstanding costumer service.

I was having trouble with my PC and decided to call Scott on what to do. I found him to be absolutely brilliant, he went above and beyond to help me. I don't know anyone in IT or any business in fact that will ring you at 11.45pm to help you with a problem BUT Scott did. He's was such a pleasure to deal with, sincere, honest and genuine which is so rare in Perth. Hands down with no hesitation, we would recommend Scott to anyone that has any problems with IT stuff. You definitely will get honest advice and your problem solved quickly.
Thank you Scott for helping me when I had no clue what I was doing!!
Keep up the good work
Cáit

Set up our new computer

Scott came to us via a recommendation. He was amazing! Set the computer up with speakers etc and all so quickly! I would recommend Scott to anyone. Cheerful, helpful and an all around 'knows his stuff" good guy with enormous customer service skills and loads of tips to keep us on the right path in the computer path. So many thanks to you Scott you are the benchmark for other computer techs! Would never go anywhere else.
Leanne & John

Brilliant advice.

I was at a loss at what to purchase when looking at a family computer. I was offered quick friendly advice that was excellent for my family. Thank you kindly.

Extremely happy!

I wouldn't go anywhere else for advice, service or products!
Best in the West!! Old fashion professional service with a smile and plenty of expertise!

Have only good things to say about Scott and computer troubleshooters....He goes above and beyond...satisfied customer....always goes the extra mile.

Justin

Justin

Above and Beyond

Prompt and effective

Service was very prompt and professional. Scott was able to quickly find the source of the problem with our pc and fixed it on the spot. Would definitely recommend.

Highly recommended

Great service, reliable and knowledgeable. Would recommend to anyone who needs easy or difficult computer and internet help. Even fixed a few other problems and made desktop and startup settings better. Very proactive!

Scott to the rescue!!

Scott from Computer Troubleshooters has been helping me with my home computer issues for nearly 10 years. He has fixed every issue I have ever had, is reliable and price friendly. He now also does my parents small business computer needs. I would highly recommend Scott to anyone!

Scott from computer trouble shooter

I am a solicitor with my own firm and a busy litigation practice. Computers are vital to my business. I have been using Scott from Computer Trouble Shooters for a number of years.

His service is second to none. He always returns my calls and if my problem is urgent he will remotely log into my computer to fix the issue. He has never let me down. I found him to be an expert in his field, professional and courteous.

I have no hesitation in recommending Scott to anyone with computer problems. I, for one, would not go to anyone else.

Well done Scott, keep up the good work

Sonia Edwards
Sonia Edwards Legal

Excellent service on the same day

Being not so computer savvy I had no idea what I was doing and to top it of my monitor died to. Scott came out on the day of rectified the issues I was having and replaced my monitor. Thanks . I'm a little more computer savvy now too.

EG