Verifiedsupergeek.com.au

4.9

Philip
PhilipSouth East Queensland, QLD

SuperGeek experience

The SuperGeek service was excellent. Aaron was professional and courteous and friendly. He did a great job remotely helping me with my computer problems. I would recommend SuperGeek service enthusiastically to others.
David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

A very pleasant experience

I was having difficulty with flightsim keep crashing. Andrew was fantastic going above and beyond to fix the problem. Identifying a fault with the graphics card. He replaced the card and ensured that everything was working properly.Highly recommended.
trevor harvey
trevor harvey

reset emails etc

ben is very good to work with would highly recomend super geek to all our frends
Jenny
Jenny

Outlook issue

My SuperGeek, Aaron was extremely helpful and solved my Outlook project very effectively and efficiently. Anydesk is a great tool for SuperGeek.
Meg
MegSydney, NSW

Great support - always friendly and efficient

Aaron is always highly efficient and knowledgeable across all my IT struggles. He easily explains things in simple English so I understand enough to rectify the issue if it reoccurs.
Duncan
Duncan
  Fair Incentive

Clean up

Very good but missed one item and it was amongst my emails.
Brian F.
Brian F.South East Queensland, QLD

Slow speed again

Internet speed was slow downstairs. Plus education on video calling(phone). Allen attended, found we needed another powerpoint for d'stairs.internet, found one, all lights came on, speed was up to normal. Was taught how to video call. All in all another successful day and learning. Thanks to SuperGeeks.
Karen Nielsen
Karen NielsenSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Fantastic service

Alan was friendly, polite, respectful and super knowledgeable. He fixed all of our connections issues and I have no hesitation is recommending and using again. Thank you Super Geeks!
Ross Ingram
Ross IngramSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Outlook problem

Prompt and courteous same day service, my problem with Outlook resolved within 20 minutes. Top marks to Kas.
Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great service from Geeks

We received the usual Geeks service, very timely and excellent resolution of our needs. Thank you to Alan for your knowledge and experience. He has known the way forward with our computing needs for some years. Great work!
Cathy
CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

New modem router connected promptly!

Richard was friendly, and knew his stuff! He sorted out our internet connection with our new modem router in under half an hour. I am so grateful. I called Supergeek at 11.45am, and Richard was here by 2pm the same day- super fast service and was $100 cheaper than quotes from other “geeks”
terry atkinson
terry atkinson

Clean up computer

Very efficient, no fuss straight to job in hand, thanks
Harcourts A.
Harcourts A.

Thank you SuperGeek!!

We are very happy with the service, especially from Byron. thank you for helping us get back online. Highly recommend
Ian G
Ian G

Well done!

Ben helped me out with my WFH set up. It turned out to be quite involved which would have taken me a month of Sundays to work out.
Howard Searle
Howard Searle

Great experience

Alan is so helpful and can solve any IT issue quickly. Highly recommend

Serita
Serita

hi guys,
i dropped my work laptop and when i turned it on the screen came up really weird with lines. is it easily fixable or am i looking at hundreds of $ to fix it. help please :(

Jodi
Jodi

MacBook Pro 2013. Will not start. Charger green then immediately orange. Any chance can be fixed?

SuperGeek   DM

Hi Jodi, It may be a battery or charger issue, however could also be a hardware/software fault, We can take a look at this for you, call us on 13GEEK (134335) Regards, SuperGeek Team

Terri
Terri

Stop Code: Inaccessible boot device....can't get the laptop to go into safe mode. Can it be fixed?

SuperGeek   DM

Hi Terri, yes we can help with this issue, you may book a Geek online or call the team on 13GEEK (134335)