• Job Satisfaction
Maurie

MaurieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outlook Email Fixed

Cameron arrived on time to fix my Outlook Email which was not synchronising. He was extremely knowledgable and very personable. He resolved my issues and explained what he had done in a manner that I could understand.

I would strongly recommend both Cameron and SuperGeek - they saved me. I would happily recommend them to friends and work colleagues.

Maurie Brennan

Initiative

One of those rare events happened recently.........called Initiative !! thanks to AAron from SuperGeek, the benefit of having it done remotely, or coming to you, no hesitation, recommending SuperGeek to anyone.

Philip Day

New PC

Thank you Cameron for dealing with my PC. I’m very happy with the repairs. Very punctual in arriving and also returning it very promptly. It’s like brand new. Love new keyboard also, just need a bit of time getting used to it.

Nicky

NickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Supergeek to the rescue (again)

I was having issues with Microsoft Office- couldn't send or forward emails.....Aaron dialled in remotely, found the problem and fixed it with no fuss. Really helpful, patient and made the process stress free for this technophobe!!!
Cant thank you enough!!!

Holly

HollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfection

I had an issue with my laptop and they got back to me so quickly and helped me fix the issue over the phone. Aaron was the absolute best! Highly recommend!!

Thanks to SuperGeek via Aaron

The monitor on my Surface Pro 3 would not turn on. Over the phone Aaron listened patiently to the problem and then provided on what might fix it. One of which did it was such a relief. I am very grateful for his knowledge and clear direction unlike the competition.
Thanks again SuperGeek Ken

days of frustration

We moved our internet provider to anNBN Network. After 2.36 hours seeking ti the new provider I stir could not align my macbook to my printer.
I rang supergeeks as last resort. Andrew arrived ON TIME an 45 minute later all was fixed. Incredible service

Really Helpful Thankyou

I just spoke to Aaron from Super Geek, I has a minor problem and he was very informative and helpful in resolving it over the phone. Very grateful for his help and knowing that next time when its a major issue I will go directly to Super Geeks. Congratulations on your customer service.. from a very happy customer.
Yvonne

P Hardman

P HardmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most satisfied with service

I called super geeks in the morning in 3 hours at my door fixing the problem with the computer. He was so friendly and had my computer going and fixed. He had a lot of knowledge what he was doing and recommend what I need to do in the future. I would recommend super geeks to anyone that have a problem with any computer.

Jeanette P Dixon .

Jeanette P Dixon .Brisbane

Couldn’t be better

So knowledgeable, helpful I’m just speechless. Very very good 10/10 highly recommend to anyone. Helped give advice with no monetary gain at all, saved me money and time. I would definitely use and call again, everything up front

Mick

MickChifley 2606, ACT

Excellent service, excellent communication, great outcome and very reasonable costs.

I had to call on Supergeeks ACT when my Imac refused to talk to my email account. Within an hour I had a time set for the same day. The work evolved into upgrades for both my Imacs, with excellent results and at a fraction of the cost of replacing one of them. If you need computer work in Canberra, I recommend him.

C. Koppman

C. KoppmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent knowledge and service

I recently engaged SuperGeek to help fix a problem that one of their competitors and a specialist from Microsoft was unable to resolve. It involved the set-up of a new laptop, the installation of Microsoft 365 for Business and the transfer of information from another device. Aaron Clarke (SuperGeek's Microsoft specialist) was easy to talk to, available within 2 hours of my initial call and he resolved all of the issues I had via remote connection. I would certainly recommend Aaron to anyone who requires similar assistance.

Excellent service, great for help with new website and email for business

Excellent service. Highly recommend Supergeek. We had them setup our website and email for our business. If you need a website or help with your computers give them a call

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service! my computer was not starting and is now all fixed. Thank you Supergeek

Supergeek fixed my computer very quickly. it was not turning on at all and the power part had to be replaced and once that was replaced everything worked perfectly. Thank you again

Super G.SuperGeek

Thanks for your Super review!

D. M. HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cancelled appointment

Had appointment for 3.30 with Supergeek tech. At 3.23 received an email to advise my appointment has been changed to Thursday next. Main issues are
I didn't see email until after appointment time was overdue
Thursday was unsuitable
Changed my day to suit appointment so day wasted
I consider that poor service

D. M. H

Have been contacted by Aaron from Supergeek. Couldn't be more helpful in resolving the issue. Very happy with the subsequent assistance

Super G.SuperGeek

Glad we could assist in solving your I.T. issues. Any further problems please call us anytime on 13GEEK. Thanks from the SuperGeek Team.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service! my computer was not starting and is now all fixed. Thank you

Supergeek fixed my computer very quickly. it was not turning on at all the power part had to be replaced and once that was replaced everything worked perfectly. Thank you again

Gaz

They gave us a false quote then overcharged us

We were quoted $500 to repair our computer. They then charged us $539. They were rude when I questioned it. Please be aware they will rip you off. What they say is not what you get.

Super G.SuperGeek

Good Morning Gaz, This is certainly not the experience we want for you. Can you please provide your job number or further details so we can look into this?
Regards. SG

Gaz

I have spoken to your staff and they were not interested. Just too bad.

Nicholas W

Nicholas WSouth East Queensland, QLD

How do they have 4.5 star rating

They are the worst tech guys around I had a problem with my computer not getting power. I took it to them and they wanted for me to get a new motherboard I said I would think about it.

I went to another company and was charged half your price to find out the power plug from power supply to motherboard.

Super Geeks are so stupid and such a rip off avoid them totally.

Good Morning Nicholas,
Please provide your job ID or further details so we can look into this further for you.
Regards.

Chris

Chris

Help When You Need It

Anand was clear in his instructions without being patronising. He set up our new system quickly and efficiently
while explaining as he progressed through the procedure. He also provided guidelines for maximising future use. He also indicated a willingness to follow up his services.

MattSydney, NSW

Poor service. Feeling extorted

Matt

My reference number is 100147. I don't want to post my contact details on a public forum.

Matt

Still yet to hear from Super Geek. Such poor customer service. They truly do not care about how they leave their customers.