SuperGeek

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SuperGeek

• Job Satisfaction
S Hayes
S HayesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tells you what you need to know

Cameron is great at his job very knowledgable , easy to talk to ,takes you step by step through what he is doing , tells you what you need to know and how to do it.

Very Knowledgeable

Technician Cameron K was fantastic at diagnosis and resolution. Very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend. Five star service for Super Geek Technician Cameron K servicing Brisbane South, West and Logan Village

R Avenia
R AveniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Knows his stuff

Cameron K is a very likeable young man, he is prompt, knows his stuff and has patience that I definitely lack if something goes awry. Cameron also explains things to me in an easy to understand way.

Rachael K
Rachael KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks so much Zee

Zee was AMAZING. He comprehended the myriad of problems I had encountered and created and he systematically sorted through it all. He had ‘seen it all before’ and he didn’t short change me on time when he sorted out my main issue, he then organised everything else and explained why it all works like it works. Which is important to a dinosaur like me. Thanks so much Zee.

Elene M
Elene MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Speedy

Was a little late getting here, but I was notified of this via text message. Technician was great and very speedy had my issues sorted out very promptly, would definitely use their services again if required and would highly recommend to others.

Wade
WadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt in fixing

Cameron K was great he walked in and basically diagnosed straight away what the problem was and was prompt In fixing the issue I will 100% use super geek again

Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support, well delivered

I contacted SuperGeek as I needed to improve my setup re the MS Office suite and Outlook. Aaron was especially helpful and able to spend a couple of hours on genuinely resolving the issue on the same day, being very knowledgable and patient. I should have called years ago! Couldn't be happier.

Kept me informed

Super Geek technician Alan kept me informed for the entire repair. Really nice person that knew what he was doing. Enjoyed the experience a great deal while learning new things.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded All Expectations!

I found the technician (Cameron) to be punctual, polite and very respectful of my home. Upon his arrival he quickly diagnosed the problem and was able to complete the repairs in under twenty-five minutes.
Happy to recommend SuperGeek and Cameron in particular.

Incredible Service

Five star service for Technician Tochi. Incredible service and the outcome was beyond my expectation. Thank you for fixing my issues! Super Geek Technician Tochi servicing Ipswich and Brisbane West.

Grumpy Pop
Grumpy PopSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Five stars for Tech Zee. Thank you for your excellent service again. Zee showed great customer service & knowledge .Would Recommend to anyone with phone and or computer issues. Thanks Again.

Job Satisfaction

Everything completed to my satisfaction

Please note. Job 5 stars ! Everything was completed to my satisfaction. Ernest explained everything perfectly & clearly. I would highly recommend Ernest ! Great service, a 10 out of 10. Thank you !

Kind and Professional

Alan was kind and professional. He arrived on time and worked for the entire hour doing health checks and updates on my laptop to determine the cause of the issue. In the end he was able to confidently identify a part that needed to be replaced, which I was happy with, as I hadn’t known what direction to go in by myself. Would definitely recommend.

Polite, Friendly, Punctual

Technician Cameron J was very polite and friendly, punctual. I Highly recommend him for anyone needing IT help. Five stars service today from Cameron J (Moreton Bay) of Super Geek.

Margaret
MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks so much. Saved my sanity

Thanks so much. Saved my sanity and glad I invested as no way it would have been fixed otherwise - computer not internet. He was great. 5 Star Service from SuperGeek

Job Satisfaction

Review collected in partnership with SuperGeek

Serita
Serita asked

hi guys,
i dropped my work laptop and when i turned it on the screen came up really weird with lines. is it easily fixable or am i looking at hundreds of $ to fix it. help please :(

Jodi
Jodiasked

MacBook Pro 2013. Will not start. Charger green then immediately orange. Any chance can be fixed?

Super G.SuperGeekSend a private message

Hi Jodi, It may be a battery or charger issue, however could also be a hardware/software fault, We can take a look at this for you, call us on 13GEEK (134335) Regards, SuperGeek Team

Terri
Terriasked

Stop Code: Inaccessible boot device....can't get the laptop to go into safe mode. Can it be fixed?

Super G.SuperGeekSend a private message

Hi Terri, yes we can help with this issue, you may book a Geek online or call the team on 13GEEK (134335)

Get an answer from our members and SuperGeek representatives