4.1

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (46)

S20 ultra

Very satisfied with the entire process. Shipping was prompt and incredibly quick (even to regional Queensland). Recommend phonebot if you're looking to buy a phone and not pay at rrp

Narelle S.

Narelle S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very quick and smooth transaction. Would buy from again.

Ordered phone on a Friday night, phone was delivered Tuesday morning to regional Victoria during these COVID times.
Phone was just as described and works beautifully (it is worth noting I have not put the phone through its paces yet, I have just got it)
Come with aftermarket charger and cable, but that was clear on the online listing.
Overall I am very happy with the service and would buy from Phonebot again.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3 XL
Silver D.

Silver D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

issue fix

Phonebot is a responsible company. trusted seller. Issue fixed. thanks a lot to Mr Andy and the team. Will continue support in the future. But wish your courier partner can be improving.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS Max 64GB

Terrible customer service

Donna

DonnaSydney, NSW

Phonebot has awesomeness

Searching for a great 'as new' phone. Phonebot came up with multiple options for my desired phone - Samsung Galaxy S10+ - the site is so easy to use and with great info about phones, ratings, coivid concerns - My phone came well within expected time and my new phone is perfection - already recommended PhoneBot to 3 people. Fabulous Quality and Service

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB

Heather C.

Heather C.Perth, WA

Terrific

Purchased iPhone 6plus 128 GB arrived the next day to Perth, web site easy to navigate description of phone spot on, easy to set up. Would definitely recommend PhoneBot to family and friends. Thank you

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB
YvonneC

YvonneCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

Purchased an iPhone 6S, so easy to navigate the website and order (even for an internet dummy like me), so pleased with the phone, exactly as described.
I had an issue with the delivery (long story but all my fault), the customer service was fantastic, they managed to track my phone and organised for it to be delivered to my home address. While this was happening, they phoned me every day to update me, even on the day it was delivered to check I had received it. Would recommend this company 100%, they couldn't have been more helpful.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 32GB
Steve

SteveBrisbane, Queensland

Phonebot is great!

Brought a Samsung Galaxy S10+ from phonebot online, phone was "open box" grade.
Purchased online Monday night & phone was delivered to me in Brisbane at 2pm Wednesday by Toll.
Phone was in perfect condition with all genuine Samsung accessories included in box.
Great price, lightning fast delivery time, perfect phone condition!
Highly recommended company by me.

Product PurchasedUnlocked Mobile Phone
Ray

RayIllawarra, NSW

I’ll return

I’ve always been sceptical about buying a non-brand new phone but I could justify spending over $1k on a new iPhone. I bought an iPhone XS from the phonebot online store a few weeks ago. It was graded ‘like new’ and sure enough it came like new.
It was so much cheaper than buying a new phone plus Phonebot was offering cash back through ShopBack so I got an extra $40 back which was a bonus.
No issues as far as I’m aware of, probably won’t ever buy a brand new phone again!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS

Find out how PhoneBot compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

We went in on a Sunday and The guy in the shop was extremely helpful and he fitted a screen protector quickly and perfectly. Very impressed with the service we received.

Store LocationSt kilda

Wayne

WayneVictoria

Do not buy from these crooks

Will not warrant there product there iPhones are from a country where Apple will not support but they advertise that they are , tried to reason with staff would not have a bar of me went through 2 phones both with same problem apparently a common problem yet they still sell them and don’t honor them They should advertise that Apple don’t support there phones do you self a favour and steer clear of these rude rip off merchants

Store LocationReservoir
LUCAS W.

LUCAS W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service & great phones

Website was easy to navigate.
Great range of products with accurate descriptions in fact phone was actually better than described. Phone arrived in 4 business days it was well packaged with screensaver & cover already on the phone which was a nice touch.
I would highly recommend PhoneBot to anyone looking for for a great phone at a great price. Well done guys!!! Thank you!!!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS Max 64GB
Daimo D.

Daimo D.Goulburn Valley, VIC

This business is excellent!!

I first enquired about a Samsung phone advertised and had some delays with shipping but Shazz really helped by offering me a better quality phone at a $50 discount and personally took care of the purchase and packaging. I even scored some free accessories just because Phonebot are so keen to leave their customers with a positive experience.
Knowing a company is willing to work with you side by side through a dispute or resolution really provides confidence and will ensure my return business. Thanks Shazz

Product PurchasedMobile Phone
Mitch P

Mitch PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great prices

Amazing place with fantastic prices on high end phones. Received Like brand new phone and can not tell it has been refurbished . Very friendly prices and great customer service. Will go there again

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XR

Note 9

I called the store was told that Note 9 they have was dual sim.As this was important to me,I asked again, was confirmed to me was two sim. So I went to the shop to buy, the guy who took the calls was not there. I was told it was single sim, I was told the guy took the calls gave me the wrong information ! I was not happy.
The two guys who attended me at the store were polite though.

Jo V.

Jo V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent! Better than I expected!

Condition great, better than I expected. Such a bargain. Fast delivery too. Overall extremely happy with the purchase. They threw in a bonus case too which I was extremely grateful for.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 64GB

Great phone great service

Lots of information on the website, straight forward, order was easy, delivery was over long weekend but came as quickly as it could. Loved the addition of clear case, screen protector and charger.

Beagle

BeagleSouth West, QLD

Disappointed with slow delivery

Arranged to have phone delivered via express after the model I purchased was now not available (?). Waited for six days and nothing, no tracking number supplied. Contacted me to say that post office was the cause

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS 256GB

Excellent customer service

Had issues twice with my phone and Phonebot resolved both issues in a very professional manner. Postage cost was reimbursed too. I’m very happy with my phone now. Well done!

HLH

HLHSouth East Queensland, QLD

iPhone 8+ arrived with cracked screen

Screen was badly cracked on unpacking. Phonebot would not accept responsibility. I had to pay $15 for return & $70 to have repair done. I had to follow up after calls when they failed to call back when promised. I said I wasn’t happy with the service and would be giving a bad review which apparently they were surprised !!! I would avoid this company at all costs.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus