• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (58)

Ron D.

Ron D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great aftersale customer service .

Bought near new note and was not the model that was advertised on their website so I went back. They accepted the error in their listing and gave me the model thag i was after plus discount and extended warranty at no extra cost. I am now their regular customer and highly recommend this shop.

Store LocationMelbourne
Product PurchasedNote 20
Matt Crowe

Matt CroweGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

good value phone

bought a reconditioned iphone 6 for my son. good value product. i won't be buying brand new again! Delivery was fast also. Screen sensitivity was an issue at first but phonbot sent instructions to fix it - thanks

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast service and good quality

Good service. got my repair quote online, took it in store and phone screen fixed promptly and price wasnt too bad either.

Mama

Mama

Satisfactory outcome

Phonebot ought to be congratulated for turning my one star purchase experience to 5. After my initial bad review, Shazz got into contact with me and promised to fix the problem and replace the battery for me. He also promised to pay for the return postage. I sent them the receipt and they promptly refunded me the postage. The phone was fixed in a timely manner and returned to me within 2 weeks. Even though I was promised a turn around time of one week, the delay was out of their control as Australia Post was the one to blame. I wasted 2 days waiting at home for the delivery but I am just glad the phone arrived and in a condition that I’m much happier with.

Sam D.

Sam D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast delivery and great service!

Delivered within less than a week! Beyond surprised and happy with the A-grade refurbished iPhone 8+, it’s just like new. Thank you, definitely worth more than 5 stars. :)

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB
James D.

James D.Sydney, NSW

Above and beyond!

Placed my order on Monday 21 December and missed the guaranteed Christmas delivery. Amazed to receive them Wednesday 23 December.

Rocker

RockerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Samsung Galaxy Note 9

I bought my phone online, first time i have ever done this, My transaction went through smoothly with no problems at all. I will recommend them as i got exactly what they described and my phone came within two days of me placing my order for my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 works like a dream but of course i have not put it through its full paces as yet , but i am really happy with it.
Thank you to all the staff at PhoneBot

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9 128GB
Lofty

LoftyIllawarra, NSW

Apple air pods pro

Bought my new air pod pro on Friday 18/12/20 received them on the Monday 21/12:20 the website was easy to navigate give them a 10/10 for the service and delivery

Chloe

ChloeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

the perfect phone

I recently purchased an iPhone XR from phone bot and it was worth the money even though it was a refurbished phone it is like I just bought a new phone. I would 100% recommend this phone and website to a friend and will be making future purchases from this website

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XR 128GB

Find out how PhoneBot compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Bad service bad product. Do not buy from here!

Bought a iPhone xsmax for over a $1000. Phone stop working and they are just giving me the run around. They buy their phone from overseas repair them and resell. Stay away

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11
Adam Z.PhoneBot

Great phones, have purchased 4 phones now, excellent customer service!

Fast postage, great phones, great customer service! 4 phones purchased so far and they have all been excellent, thank you

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11

About quality of products

it was so easy to navigate the store location is good. And phonebot has a wide range of products. Too much choices.
The quality of the products is amazing and reliable.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Shyamal sharma

Shyamal sharmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was an amazing service

Phonebot serviced me well. I will recommend my friends as well. They are real professional. Iam happy with the product received

Jordo

JordoSydney, NSW

Would not honour warranty after 3 weeks.

Would not honour warranty at 3 weeks. It would not be right of me to recommend this service. The manufacturing quality of the product was very poor, as it broke within 3 weeks of average use. Complaint lodged with authorities. Be careful.

Store LocationPhone bot Grey st. St Kilda
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPhone X
Jeff R.

Jeff R.Gippsland, VIC

Fast delivery, phone as described.

I was wary about buying a used phone from an online store but I must say I have been impressed. Fast delivery and the phone is in perfect condition. Thanks.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3a

Michael P.

Michael P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Ordered Yesterday via Web 8/10/2020 Delivered 9/10/2020 Fabulous delivery service.
Phone in great condition - Great Phone service - Friendly Staff
High recommended for purchase of second hand phone.
Supplied with Case, Lead and and Charger

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 64GB
Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Extra Mile

The quality of the service I gave received so far has been exceptional. I accidentally wrote part of my delivery address incorrectly and I did not notice until after the parcel had been dispatched. I explained the situation to the operative who took the details and advised the delivery company in time for it to be delivered to the correct address. I am impressed!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8
Pep

PepGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The online store was easy to navigate and the customer service is exemplary. They answer your enquiries promptly. The postage speed is extremely quick. They even put a new battery, A glass protector and a Phone case with the package.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X

S20 ultra

Very satisfied with the entire process. Shipping was prompt and incredibly quick (even to regional Queensland). Recommend phonebot if you're looking to buy a phone and not pay at rrp

Narelle S.

Narelle S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very quick and smooth transaction. Would buy from again.

Ordered phone on a Friday night, phone was delivered Tuesday morning to regional Victoria during these COVID times.
Phone was just as described and works beautifully (it is worth noting I have not put the phone through its paces yet, I have just got it)
Come with aftermarket charger and cable, but that was clear on the online listing.
Overall I am very happy with the service and would buy from Phonebot again.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3 XL

Kai

Kaiasked

Hello,

I was looking at getting the iPhone se 2 refurbished b grade for $519. In the description it says that the batteries are new, I just wanted to double check that this is actually true and that they are at 100% health?

Kelly
Kelly

I always buy A grade phones, they have had perfect battery life, not too sure about B grade but I do trust that Phonebot would not say they are 100% if they were not.

Barbara C

Barbara Casked

IPHONE SE 'LIKE NEW'

What is the warranty period - on the webpage it says 24 months is this correct?

Apple iPhone SE 2020 (64GB) [Like New]

Charger & Cable

Pao

Paoasked

Hello
All the Iphone parts are original?
I bought an iPhone somewhere else and when I took it to apple to fix the camera, was a big surprise that many of the parts weren’t original so Im afraid of that again. Thanks

HI Pao
Hope your doing well. Apple does not sell iPhone parts to third party repairers or refurbishing companies around the world. All Apple products are refurbished using compatible high quality parts.

We provide warranty on all products, hence you don't need to worry within the warranty period.

If this wasn't the answer you were hoping for then I would suggest to buy directly from Apple to avoid any surprises in the future. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and PhoneBot representatives