• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (26)

Fast delivery

Received what I ordered today. I would say the phone is scratchless and battery is showing 90% health. Free case and glass on the top of the screen as well.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Thanks for your feedback

No problems at all. 5 stars

great price on an iPhone x bought 2 days ago which arrived today. Helpful staff answered all my questions on fb. Good work guys. Will recommend to family and friends.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 256GB

Thanks for your feedback Luke

SalsaxSydney, NSW

Phone never arrived

I ordered an iPhone 8 plus for my son on 6th December 2019 for Xmas and it never arrived. I contacted phonebot on several occasions and no response. The telephone Messagebank was always full and no response to email. Only when I contacted PayPal on 23rd Dec did they respond at all!! Thank goodness for PayPal!!! Very disappointed.

Adam Z.PhoneBot

We apologise for the ill-experience and will like to look more into this, therefore, kindly provide us with your order ID so that we can investigate this for you.

Best Regards,
TeamPB!

Robert G.

Robert G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very easy to deal with

Very reasonable to deal with. I bought a phone and later had issues. Discussed with store and found phone was faulty and they were happy to provide options without trying to blame the customer.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB

Shannon

ShannonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with my devices

I have had great experiences with phonebot. And staff as Ive purchased phones for 4 of my children over the last year, all of which have been great phones for secondhand phones. And their prices I found very good. I look forward to buy from them again.

Store LocationReservoir
Product PurchasediPhones

Jo

JoPerth, WA

DO NOT BUY

It may be great if your phone doesn't need a repair. My phone was defective from the start and they've had it for nearly 4 weeks and I can't get a answer from them. No customer service at all. I wish I never bought from them.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB

Dawg

Dawg

promised goods not sent

I received the refurbished phone later than promised. The screen saver had a bubble in the middle of the screen. Phonebot promised to send a charger and cord. They never arrived.

Adam Z.PhoneBot

Hi. Please send us an email on support@phonebot.com.au with your order number. Will send the charger and 2 x cables as a goodwill. Apologies for the late shipment

Alex F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rip off

I ordered an iPhone 7 that was supposedly Grade A. When it arrived it was slow to boot up, did not make calls, did not record sound to video, etc. I emailed Phonebot and they asked me to post it in for a refund which I did. They then stopped replying to email and messenger and the phone number listed goes straight to message bank. Do not shop here unless you want to get ripped off.

Alex F.

Hi, I sent the phone on the 8th of December via padded mailbag which does not provide a tracking number. I will be happy to take the reviews down once the phone is received by you guys and an outcome is arranged.

Adam Z.PhoneBot

Gday mate. The replacement device has been mailed to you today. Let us know if eveything works well
Have a good one

Beware dodgey phones do not buy

No good at all the phone looks good but speaker doesn't work tried to charge me extra for a case that was ment to be included when ij rang up to complain that just hung up on me 400 dollars down the drain

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8

Arrived within 2 days

I ordered this phone on a Sunday and it arrived on a Tuesday. Also I got a free screen protector, free phone case and its in perfect condition. I paid aprox $600 for an iPhone 8 Plus which is a great price.
I definitely recommend this for anyone looking for low prices and a great phone fast!

dwayne s.

dwayne s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

Thanks Jack for persisting with Sony to replace my xz2! Great customer service from Phonebot Reservoir, although it was a Sony fault. Thanks again. I would recommend this business to anybody replacing their mobile. Great prices too! Very happy with the new replacement handset too!

Store LocationPhonebot Reservoir
Product PurchasedSony Xperia XZ2

CJD

CJDPerth, WA

Got exactly what I expected

Bought a Grade A Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and other than some dead pixels (pictured) it is perfect. Want for the free standard delivery and it was dispatched on a Monday from eastern states and arrived in WA the next day. Would whole heartedly recommend.

Khadra

KhadraSYDNEY

Great Customer Service

I ordered iPhone 7 (128gb) but the colour I ordered was out of stock.They did offer me free upgrade to iPhone 7 (256gb) the same colour,The phone was delivered to my address 2 days after I accepted the free upgrade and it was even better than described.highly recommend this company.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB

StamenG

StamenGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely disappointed!

Bought "as new" and expensive iPhone for my daughter's 21st birthday. Two days later the order was cancelled and reimbursed. In the meantime I bought a case and screen protector which have no use now. Cannot express how disappointed we are!!!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 Pro

Scam company

Was guaranteed that phone would have at least 85% battery capacity, it had way below this. I contacted company about this but they never replied. This company is a scam, stay away.

Paul M

Paul MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great purchase and good service

Bought a refurbished iPhone 7 and has been great. Looks brand new and performs as expected. Added a case and screen protecter which was excellent. New battery installed as well. Will be back.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 32GB

Repeat Service. Still the place for phones.

These folks have been around for a few years now. The store doesn't look like much. The service for me has always been patient and A1. They look after you, answer your questions and made sure I went away happy. Had a good deal on Samsung 9plus and included cover and fast docking charger. I am really happy. Been before. Will most likely go again.

Store LocationBroadway. Reservoir
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+ 256GB

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

helpful staff

I had purchased a phone but was experiencing difficulty with it. I took it to the store in Reservoir. The man who served me was very helpful and in the end replaced the phone for no charge. Thank you Syd.

Store LocationReservoir
Warranty Claim MadeNo

At least there was Samsung warranty

Pro: Very fast shipping

Con: Sent a faulty phone. They were happy to replace it, but only if i paid for return postage (which is against ACCC consumer rights)
Didn't respond when asked for cost's to be covered and referred me Samsung to look into it (again, violates consumer rights)

Thankfully, Samsung covered postage and replaced faulty parts in phone.

Amish
Amish

Super fast delivery and awesome product

Was unsure if this was a legitimate buisness at first but phone bot was quick to rrspond to my emails and even gave me a free upgrade at no cost, would definitely uae them again!! 10/10

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 16GB