True gentlemen

Wow, these guys have fixed my iPhone 6 three times in two weeks, each time with a smile, communicating well, giving me discounts and even replacing a screen that was cracked for free when I disputed it. Their prices are lower than local competition, their service is human, they are classic gentlemen, and I cannot recommend this place highly enough. Thank you Farouk and service for your kindness, I won’t forget you.

phone is very nice

phone is in great condition, its used model however seems like it is brand new, have had it for couple months now, no problem, so far so good :) for $499 i think its great value for s8+

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8+

Faulty phones and no customer service

Purchased a phone online and it arrived faulty with the internal gps not working.. My first email ignored. They eventually responded to my second email and told me to take it somewhere else. Horrible customer service and faulty items.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8

100% excellent service and product.

I recommend phonebot highly!!!!

I first used phonebot when my Samsung needed repairing. I got quoted a by a store on Acland St a ridiculous price. And they were rude!!!
I went to phonebot and was pleased that there prices for the same service were competitive!! I had my phone repaired for a much better price within 1 day!!!

Since, I have purchased another phone for work. The friendly guys in the store helped me to activate, set up my personalised apps and choose the appropriate case. I appreciate all the products have a good warranty. Phonebot is my go to store for any phone queries or needs. They are reliable trust worthy and have excellent customer service.
Thanks PB

Product PurchasedIphone

Iphone 7

I had got iphone 7 for $608 iphone was so bad condition not happy with the product. I had returned the phone back and they have received the phone I requested to refund my money ASAP because i am going overseas. But now I haven’t heard anything back from them seriously its bad customer service.

Hi Suman. Please contact us on 0394626936 during trading hours with your order number. You can also contact us on fb messenger via our fb page or website or use the contact us form. We haven't received any correspondence from you in the past week or so and haven't received any iphone 7 back either. Our iphone 7 prices range from $450-$590 has for the past 4 weeks so am not sure who did you pay $608 to. Perhaps it's including shipping. We're here to resolve customer queries and complaints as after sales service is our top priority. Please contact us immediately to get this sorted Regards Phonebot

Awesome!!!!!

Fantastic service, the guy Sinh was so helpful and patient at reservoir store. Awesome service! Buy from them! Bought two iPhone 7s for Xmas pressies. Peace of mind with 6mth warranty. Highly recommend!

Hi thanks for your kind words and feedback Cheers

Would highly recommend

I have purchased two used phones both of which have been in perfect working order. No problems at all! Very happy customer.

Thanks so much

Great phone at great price. As described

" I was looking to buy a refurbished or as new S8 plus and did not want to buy from Gumtree from unknown sellers or eBay.

Saw a deal on OzBargain from phonebot and what I liked is there is 7 days change of mind return so I was sure that in case I dont like the product, I can return it. Comes with GST invoice too so it's all legit.

The phone arrived in 3 days and its exactly as described, its as new and comes with 12 months warranty. In all, I recieved as new phone with peace of mind and no hassle of dealing with sellers on gumtree. I came with everything I need, case, car charger, earphones etc.

There was a minor issue of car charger not arriving with the phone but a quick chat with support confirmed that it will come as seperate package. It arrived few days later

Highly recommonded if you are looking to buy a refurbished phone and want peace of mind. I will be happy to do business again with phonebot."

Thanks for your feedback mate. Much appreciated

Great store-Would happily purchase from here again

I was super happy with the product I purchased, product was dispatched in good time and the employees i contacted were super helpful. i would definitely recommend and will purchase from here again.

Thank you so much.

Great item, quick and cheap!

Really easy dealing with these guys.. found them on ozbargain, best value for money. Fast delivery, good customer service. Would highly recommend!

Thank you!

Great Guys Great Phone

The phone has not missed beat cheep price with 6 months Awesome can’t go wrong with these guys why buys do take a chance

Awesome. Thanks for your feedback

Device was in A+++ Condtion. Performs very well & im really happy with it :)

I recently bought a Galaxy Note 5 Device for a good price as negotiated by 1 of the salesman and gave me lots of information about the phone such as providing lots of HD pictures and details of the device as I was unable to actually see the phone myself.

We both worked out a smooth deal and was shipped right after payment was processed on the day and the shipping was fast and I was excited to see it arrive very quickly. The phone performance is top notch and looks just like a brand new handset when unboxed.

The staff was very honest and friendly mostly Bob as I was dealing with him from start to finish. I will buy from them again as they are trustworthy sellers with proper genuine phones NOT cloned/rooted or overseas models BUT complete Australian stock.

Thanks Alot For Serving Me And Getting Me What I Was Looking For In a Smartphone :)

Great product great price

I purchased a Samsung galaxy S8 linked through OzBargain. Received the product and was very happy with it. Only improvement I could make was that I only received a confirmation of my purchase a week after the money was transferred from my account. Otherwise top notch.

Cheers

The service I received today was fantastic. The seller was very approachable.

The store was easy to identify. I am satisfied with the service I received. The seller was approachable and very helpful. He explained and answered all my questions to my satisfaction.
I am happy to recommend friends and family to this store.

Great prices

Great prices for all phones and repairs. Good location in reservoir. Bought iPhone 7+ for a great price for all phones

received refurbished iphone se 64gig yesterday

Ordered this phone through "catch of the day", I'm very happy with the purchase, the phone came with an excellent cover, already installed tapered glass, lightning/usb cable, and wall charger plug. + free delivery. Will buy from Phonebot again!!

Best seller in Melbourne I recommend

Top seller in Melbourne I recommend to everyone, just buy from them, the guys very helpful thanks just buy it

iPhone screen

Needed a new screen. Service was good and one of the better prices in reservoir. Happy with customer service and workmanship

Cheers

Good service. Happy with the price

Will come back in future for another phone. Looked online at the website and got the best deal with phonebot. Great service, highly recommended.

Awesome

Very poor customer service, don't buy from phonebot reservoir

Purchase iphone as soon as my credit card details processed the change in service was dramatic. The insignificant shop assistant became rude, condescending about my questions of how to setup and operate phone, saying his time was too valuable??
Got home asked my kids how it works etc all good but never shall i darken phonebots door again!!!

Hi Mark Im the manager at phonebot and i sincerely apologize for staffs inappropriate response. We value ourselves highly on customer service and wanna educate/train staff appropriately in these situations. We sell atleast 10 phones if not more a day and sometimes staff might get overwhelmed. If you need anything else kindly let us knowi was the only customer in the store at the time