Repeat Service. Still the place for phones.

These folks have been around for a few years now. The store doesn't look like much. The service for me has always been patient and A1. They look after you, answer your questions and made sure I went away happy. Had a good deal on Samsung 9plus and included cover and fast docking charger. I am really happy. Been before. Will most likely go again.

Store LocationBroadway. Reservoir
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+ 256GB

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

helpful staff

I had purchased a phone but was experiencing difficulty with it. I took it to the store in Reservoir. The man who served me was very helpful and in the end replaced the phone for no charge. Thank you Syd.

Store LocationReservoir
Warranty Claim MadeNo

At least there was Samsung warranty

Pro: Very fast shipping

Con: Sent a faulty phone. They were happy to replace it, but only if i paid for return postage (which is against ACCC consumer rights)
Didn't respond when asked for cost's to be covered and referred me Samsung to look into it (again, violates consumer rights)

Thankfully, Samsung covered postage and replaced faulty parts in phone.

Amish
Amish

Super fast delivery and awesome product

Was unsure if this was a legitimate buisness at first but phone bot was quick to rrspond to my emails and even gave me a free upgrade at no cost, would definitely uae them again!! 10/10

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 16GB

Thanks mate :)

Very kind service and trustworthy

Needed to replace phone purchased online, instore staff were very kind and went the extra mile to help transfer photos etc. They were able to replace the phone right away. Recommended.

Lloyd S.

Lloyd S.South East Queensland, QLD

Samsung S8 great condition

Phone arrived fairly quickly and is in as new condition & working well.
Easy site to use & experience was hassle free - many thanks!

Oh . . and the price was very good and a has a 6 month warranty

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8
Adam Z.PhoneBot

Thanks heaps for your feedback

KTee

KTeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Product & Customer Service

Purchased an iPhone refurbished. Excellent phone! Had problems choosing so spoke directly by phone, they fell over backwards trying to hel. In the end purchased and I'm so happy with this phone and the extra warranty.

Massive disappointment

Kevin S.
Kevin S.

well If "A grade" phones come with a brand new battery (according to your own website) I don't understand why mine came with an old battery. anyways, I appreciate the time for an answer and the fast refund.Still disappointed. cheers

Jase

As described mint Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE!

Adam over at PhoneBot is running a class online business setup sms updates, tracking, support you name it they have it. The Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE I purchased is as new at a fraction of the price. Can't recommend them enough!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch 46mm Cellular

Have a good one Jase

Jase

Hey Adam, I'm After an S10 Plus SM-G9750 International version if you get a hold of some let me know.

Adam Z.PhoneBot

Ok no worries. 128gb or 512gb?

Purchased through Catch

Purchased iPhone 6 refurbished A grade through catch, easy process.
Phone had a few marks and scratches but was okay. Was a Christmas gift for my child. She didn’t mention for months that it was glitchy and has some functional problems (likely she didn’t want to seem ungrateful), which were there from the start. When I contacted Phonebot they were ultra unhelpful. Would never purchase through them again.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6 128GB

Good customer service

Easy ordering, honest and not a rip off. It was referred to me by 2 friends of mine and the service is excellent. I ordered a ‘like new iPhone XR” and was sent a brand new one for the same price. Thank you guys I will definitely be telling all my family and friends.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XR
Adam Z.PhoneBot

Awesome enjoy your new device

mark p.

mark p.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great purchase

After a slight hiccup with a returned iphone the new phone was quickly dispatched and received within two days. Thanks to Adam for his professional service and the new purchase is great!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7

Thanks Mark. Much appreciated

Carsten

Carsten

Great service and great prices

The phonebot store in Reservoir has a good selection of phones and tablets. The prices for the refurbished devices and accessories are very competitive.
The staff are very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.
The refurbished IPhone 7, IPhone 6s and an older Ipad are working great. I can recommend this store.

Store LocationReservoir

Sold me a Japanese iphone 8 but at least it has actual applecare warranty

Store LocationReservoir Phonebot
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 64GB

Excellent value, quality new Samsung s9+

The physical store matches the online stock and the guy working in reservoir was efficient and knowledgeable. Threw in a free glass screen protector and upgraded the case to one worth $70. 12 months warranty. Near new phone, NOT REFURBISHED! So pleased! Thank you!!

Store LocationReservoir Phonebot
Adam Z.PhoneBot

Thanks heaps for your feedback :)
Hope to see you again

PaulS

PaulSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good phone. Good service (so far). Good price.

I have just got my Galaxy S9+ and I'm very happy, and saved a few hundred dollars on a new phone too. The phone was in excellent condition with only a few wear marks on the fingerprint reader which is to be expected. An LED case was added for free and this was an unexpected bonus. So far the phone is performing perfectly. The true mark of a good business is how they handle problems if they arise. I can't comment on that as I haven't had any probs yet. I would never buy a phone new now. Very happy with the overall deal.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+

Thanks for your positive feedback Paul. Much appreciated

Faraz Khan

Faraz KhanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finally...a happy customer!

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 2

Hi Faraz
Were dealing with fastway on our end but you came in store and we gave you a pixel 3 instead for a very reasonable price difference.

iPhone 7 red 128gb refurbished

having been burnt before through eBay (not phone bot) we decided to order this iPhone 7, it arrived promptly and was well packaged. The phone was in excellent condition as described online, after thorough testing (being the sceptics that we are) the phone was found to be in excellent condition with our battery test in particular coming back with top results. The case that came with it was of better than expected quality and all extras were new, which we also didn't expect.
Thank you Phonebot we are very happy with our purchase from you and will happily shop with you again,
Well done!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB
Adam Z.PhoneBot

Thanks for your positive feedback. Much appreciated.

Unhappy costumer

Unhappy costumerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thieves

I ordered a iPhone 7 online and it arrived faulty. I sent it back (15 $ delivery) and got a notification from the post that it had been delivered. Since then I haven’t got a new phone and they’re not answering my multiple emails and phone calls. But they still have my phone and my 400$! NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM YOU’RE JUST GONNA LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes