Listing monitored by PhoneBot

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (69)

Henry H.
Henry H.Sydney, NSW

So far the phone is okay.

Originally got an issue with the phone received and the customer service called me sincerely trying to sort it out, appreciated the attitude of the shop.

Bryn
BrynCentral, SA

Convenient and efficient !

When my previous Samsung phone started showing signs of old age and wear, I searched for a suitable replacement. As I am now well on in age, I did not feel it worth while investing in a new one. The phone that Phonebot sent me appears to be new, even my wife said "I thought you were not going to buy a new one!". A beautiful phone at a very good price and very prompt and efficient delivery. I thoroughly recommend this supplier.

Thuy N.
Thuy N.Southwest, VIC

Outstanding Customer Service

Click and Collect 2 iphone X at the store.
They know their product listen to customers, professional, patience and friendly.
While i was waiting for the phone to be ready, I'd noticed people where asking phone questions and app questions - they didn't buy anything just needed help with phone. The gentleman there took his time to explain to the customer's how to use or change something on his phone. And another customer just talking about upgrade etc.
It was their manner, friendly attitude, happy to chat to customers that made me take the time to write this review.
Both iphoneX works and in great conditions.

SENDER AND RECEIVER
SENDER AND RECEIVERNorthern Region, NSW

excellent service

ordered xs iphone from melbourne. was shipped next day to nsw. got it with 4 days of ordering. was as advertised. very happy would recommend

your welcome

Very good and Trustworthy

Bought an xr as new condition. Came looking brand new and delivery was fast included a screen protector and case (very good). You can trust these guys, I will definetely buy from them again

Adam Z.PhoneBot

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Stephen M.
Stephen M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what I ordered and fast!

I ordered a 2nd hand pixel 2 XL (a class). It is in very good condition and very fast delivery.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 2 XL 128GB
Matthew G.
Matthew G.Sydney, NSW

Great price, great phone, quick fix to issue.

Got my S21+ Open box from here, it was the US variant which I wanted for the processor.
It said unlocked on their website and setup was perfect until I put my sim in.
It asked for a network unlock code.
I called them and got to talk to someone in less than a minute of waiting.
They told me to leave it for now and they would call me back asap with the unlock code.
I said, sure no worries, got a call back about 5 mins later and got a working code.
Loved the phone since.

Recommend Phonebot

Easy to navigate the online store, Apple AirPods Pro purchased are great, very satisfied with the product and customer service

Graham S
Graham SPort Macquarie

A grade but looks new

Great communication, phone arrived regional NSW within 3 days and looks like a new phone. Purchased a refurbished iphone8 18 months ago for a family member and that is still working great

Well done Phonebot

There site was easy to navigate. The carrier (Toll) misplaced my goods for 3 weeks but Phonebot were straight on it, chasing up my parcel and keeping me informed at every step. Very pleased with Phonebot and their level of customer service - can't fault them. The goods finally arrived as ordered.

Allan
Allan

Well worth the upgrade

I purchased the Samsung Galaxy S9+ to replace my old Galaxy S5 and am very pleased with the result. The phone is a Grade A. It did not have any marks at all on it and is working perfectly. I particularly chose this model as it allows me to use a wireless charger, it has facial and fingerprint security and connects to Google Pay.

Good deal.

Great phone with quick delivery, though had no accessories in stock to go with the phone. It was good deal. Thank you.

Job Satisfaction

DON’T buy refurbished phones! Only buy new.

Ron D.
Ron D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great aftersale customer service .

Bought near new note and was not the model that was advertised on their website so I went back. They accepted the error in their listing and gave me the model thag i was after plus discount and extended warranty at no extra cost. I am now their regular customer and highly recommend this shop.

Matt Crowe
Matt CroweGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

good value phone

bought a reconditioned iphone 6 for my son. good value product. i won't be buying brand new again! Delivery was fast also. Screen sensitivity was an issue at first but phonbot sent instructions to fix it - thanks

Read more reviews - page 2

Kai
Kaiasked

Hello,

I was looking at getting the iPhone se 2 refurbished b grade for $519. In the description it says that the batteries are new, I just wanted to double check that this is actually true and that they are at 100% health?

Kelly
Kelly

I always buy A grade phones, they have had perfect battery life, not too sure about B grade but I do trust that Phonebot would not say they are 100% if they were not.

Barbara C
Barbara Casked

IPHONE SE 'LIKE NEW'

What is the warranty period - on the webpage it says 24 months is this correct?

Apple iPhone SE 2020 (64GB) [Like New]

Charger & Cable

Pao
Paoasked

Hello
All the Iphone parts are original?
I bought an iPhone somewhere else and when I took it to apple to fix the camera, was a big surprise that many of the parts weren’t original so Im afraid of that again. Thanks

HI Pao
Hope your doing well. Apple does not sell iPhone parts to third party repairers or refurbishing companies around the world. All Apple products are refurbished using compatible high quality parts.

We provide warranty on all products, hence you don't need to worry within the warranty period.

If this wasn't the answer you were hoping for then I would suggest to buy directly from Apple to avoid any surprises in the future. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and PhoneBot representatives