2Phonebot

Darryl
DarrylCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Online store

A1 Product & Service

Ordered 2 x iphone 14 pro max in as new condition. Accidently hit pay button twice. Overpayment returned without issue.
Phones were received within the stated time, and in the condition specified.
Phones in this category and condition on other sites more expensive, some charged for delivery where Phonebot had free delivery.
Being able to use Paypal for payment gives extra sense of security. Show details
John M
John MPerth, WA2 posts

Great value

Great product at a reasonable price. I will be back. Show details ·  1
Peter L
Peter LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

3rd time purchasing a phone from them

This is my 3rd time using PhoneBot, and as always they did not disappoints. I also recommended them to my housemate and he was also able to pickup a new iPhone 14 for deeply discounted price. Great service, door to door delivery. Cannot recommend them highly enough Show details ·  1
oz.as
oz.as2 posts

Value for money

We ordered a (second) phone and had it delivered again in good time, in perfect condition, with extras as part of the parcel. Can't complain and will use them again! Thanks for your good and honest service! Show details ·  1
Caroline Watman
Caroline Watman

Very satisfied

Great prices and value for money.
I really like the free extras.
I ordered ‘as new’ and the phone came in pristine condition.
And the screen protector that was a free extra was already fitted on the phone which is really great service. Show details ·  1
Terry
TerryHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Awesome service awesome phone. Excactly what I was hoping for Show details ·  1
Damien
Damien6 posts

First time with PhoneBot

Just bought a a Galaxy S23 Plus from PhoneBot and I'm very happy. Even the charger supplied exceeded my expectations as It wasn't what was in the picture but better with both USB C and A charge ports. The phone itself is perfect and the only minor thing is the free watch didn't work which my son wanted. But all in all I've found them excellent. Also should add that they included a very good basic phone cover as well. Show details ·  1
James2024
James2024Southwest, VIC2 posts

Refurbished Apple13

Easy to use website with fast delivery. Bought an Apple 13 refurbished phone and it’s in near perfect condition. No scratches, high battery life and works perfectly. Extra goodies with purchase received too. It’s an exceptional customer experience and I will use them again. Show details ·  1
Michelle Bailey
Michelle Bailey
  Verified Online store

Pleased with the phone deal

Boxed nicely and I was pleased that it arrived along with screen covers and a phone cover as well as a bonus activity monitor. I feel good knowing my purchase has reduced demand on the natural environment. Show reply
Leslie
LeslieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Phonebot

Good anti-scammer processes in place

I like the fact that Phonebot were discerning about the purchase I made on my AMEX card and asked to see evidence that it was indeed me who purchased it. This is a good security system in place to avoid scams. Good work Phonebot! Show reply
Marty
Marty

Happy Customer

Phone arrived quickly, bought a Grade A but honestly its like new. Battery life at 98% and not a mark visible. Very happy customer. Show details ·  1
Dac l.
Dac l.
  Verified Online store

The phone is good. But no book let very hard to use

I don't have any book let and adapters to charge. I Show reply
Ross
Ross3 posts
  Verified Online store

Phone as described; prompt delivery

I ordered a Google Pixel 8 described as "like new" and that's exactly what I got for about $300 less than a new phone. Delivery took a few days, which is pretty good for standard delivery. Show details ·  1
Sav M.
Sav M.Perth, WA

Samsung S22+ - Brilliant Service

Very good experiance with Phonebot. They were recommended to me. Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Opportunity to Buy Second Hand

The second hand phone I received ( a Motorola ) was in good condition, and the price was reasonably low. This service gave me the chance to avoid buying a brand new Chinese product - I aim not to buy anything made in China as I am concerned about the almost total monopoly they presently have. I gave four stars instead of five because the charger and cable were new. I wanted second hand.
Phonebot did a good job of cleaning up the phone and clearing the memory. Show details ·  1
Job Satisfaction