4.5

1,384 reviews · Statistics

89% · 1,230127 · 9%
Return Claim MadeYes (77) · No (979)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (58) · No (967)
4.6 (1,108)
See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Phonebot1,384 reviews
Lucy
Lucy
  Physical store

The staff are always friendly and extremely helpful

Amazing service as always. They didn't have the product I was looking for but they immediately offered to order it in for me. Show details
EdwardQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD22 posts
Edward

Cracked screen in 2 places, not visible with Power on. Power off, and In good daylight at a 45 degree angle, the real damage appeared

Hass B
Hass BWarrnambool4 posts
Jon
JonQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Phonebot

A Good Experiance

Purchased mobile phone from Phonebot as they appeared to have good reviews online. Phone received was in excellent/as new condition as advertised. Item was well packaged for delivery, being received on time (Aust Post delivery tracking system was excellent also). Only concern was payment option via credit card which Phonebot online did not want to accept (card was current with no restrictions). Payment option via Paypal proceeded without any errors.
Lydia Litchfield
Lydia Litchfield

Well worth using

Very easy to use service. Product is exactly as described. Took a few days to arrive. Will use again. Show details
Cathryn Upton
Cathryn Upton

Fantastic

Website is great easy to find what I was looking for. Phone exactly as stated as new condition, price was great, delivery was fast will be shopping here again. Show details
Zia Barlow
Zia Barlow
Tim B
Tim BWAPerth, WA3 posts

Very happy

Refurbished phone delivered quickly, exactly as described. This was my second purchase, so I am very happy to recommend. Show details
Kylie L
Kylie L2 posts
  Verified Online store

Great way to get an older flagship device for a reasonable price

* price was very good
* phone arrived quickly
* like-new condition as advertised
* charger and case included

I think I'll get all my phones this way in the future Show details

Ahmed Yousif
Ahmed Yousif

Highly recommended

Very good service, very helpful and friendly team. I highly recommend this store Show details
Debby
Debbycanberra8 posts

Really great

This is the third phone I have purchased from phonebot. Excellent product. Excellent service. Will always go here first when looking for a phone. The phones were purchased for my grandchildren and one has still got his 3 years later no issues. Show details ·  1
Jessi dunat
Jessi dunatVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Phonebot

Questionable process

I purchased a phone from phonebot and when it was delivered, I turned my “new” (refurbished) phone on to see the device had not been wiped and was still in previous setting. I called the office to ask why it was already logged in and was told that staff must have simply “forgotten” to reset it. Pretty big part Of the process that staff “forgot”.
Dr Ols
Dr OlsVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
Jimbo
JimboWanneroo

iPhone 7

I bought an iPhone 7 because that's all I need, it was described very accurately on Phonebot site "as new", and that's exactly what I received, my new second hand phone is like new! Very happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Ray Diver
Ray Diver

Samsung s20 plus mobile phone

Phone arrived on time and so far I'm happy with it's performance. Was easy to order online. Show reply