• Job Satisfaction

Absolutely 100% best company

I would 100% recommend this company too all my friends as for 1 there prices are cheap considering I got a iPhone 6 and a iPhone 6S plus screen replaced today for only $208 and I didn’t have too leave my house..!!
2nd reason is the man who came too my house was really respectful and polite.. and was really friendly..!!

Chris Andersen

Chris AndersenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Vanessa was awesome. I would Highly recommend this service. She explained the process and explained the pitfalls and possible problems that could occur with replacing an iPad 7 screen. I have already mentioned Vanessa to others.

LocationCentral Coast

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Great service - hassle free way to get your iphone fixed

My phone screen was fixed within 48 hours. They came to my office so I didn't have to go anywhere. Very convenient easy service that I would use again and recommend to others.

Screen Replace

Great service fast reliable and friendly kept up to date on arrival times happy to use again if required. Discounted screen protector as well
Well priced Thanks prompt repair good warranty

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Marcus! Thank you for leaving us 5* review! We're so glad to hear that we're able to fix your device in time and you've experience fast, reliable and friendly repair service. Hope to hear from your future recommendation soonest.

Slasherbee

Slasherbee

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND - Issues with appointment and phone not functioning correctly after repair

LocationBrisbane
Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Slasherbee! Thank you for flagging this to us. We'll send you a private message to get the details of your repair and track what happened. We're hoping for your reply.

Liz18

Liz18Sydney, NSW

10/10 excellent service & repair

I had dropped my iphone 8 smashing the back glass. Found "fix2U" on google search. It was very easy to send my request, I immediately got a response and was able to confirm an appointment that suited both the technician & myself. Nothing was a problem. The repair was carried out in the technicians vehicle and given back to me in a protective plastic sleeve. It was a very professional experience. I highly recommend "Fix2U" For me as a senior this was hassle free !!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Liz18! You're amazing! We're so glad to know that you have given us 10/10 review with the repair service we provided to you. We are over the moon while reading your wonderful feedback. Hope to hear from your future recommendation soonest.

Awesome work!

Son was punctual and super polite. Phone looks great and it’s such an easy process! I will definitely be going through these guys if I ever damage my phone again!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Caitlin, Wow! Thank you for your kind review! Son will surely appreciate to find that you recognize his hard work and you had an awesome repair service experience. Please don't forget to refer us to your family and friends.

grossignolSydney, NSW

RIPPED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucinda C.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service and poor customer service. Do not use

I had a very bad experience with this company. I would never recommend. I had broken glass on the front and back of my phone. I saw positive reviews and organised an appointment. I was quoted about $280. I was asked to pay $520 after the glass was replaced not given a correct quote before the work.
The glass then started to come up they said was under warranty so they came back however then left my phone e completely unable yo receive calls or use the payWave system and the back glass cracked un only a few hours. After I called about this I was told too bad and they would not repair the damage done by their repairman nor give a refund. Absolutely do not use this service.

Lucinda C.

What is clear to me is that I paid for your service and I now have a non functioning phone and still broken glass. Would never recommend this service.

Lucinda C.

The crack appeared on the back without any drops or ‘exceptional force’ and my phone can not make calls so no not happy at all with the service and it’s extremely inconvenient.

John B.South East Queensland, QLD

Failed completely

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi John! Thank you for raising this concern to us. We'd like to reach out to you in private to understand what happened and how we can help you in resolving this issue. We'll be waiting for your response.

John B.

Thank you. Call received and appointment made

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi John, Thank you for your quick response and giving us another chance. We hope to serve you better in the future and for you to recommend us to your family and friends.

Dont Trust These Guys With Your Devices

Lucy R.fix2U

Great service and great communication

Our local fix2U contact, Vanessa, did a great job fixing my daughters iPad. Communications were easy and straightforward so we knew the expected time and cost for the repair straight up and knew of any potential hang ups that may delay the repair.

I would recommend to friends and family.

LocationCentral Coast
Lucy R.fix2U

Hi John! Thank you for sharing this great review! Vanessa say's thank you for recognizing her repair service, she's so happy to read your kind words. We surely appreciate your high recommendation and future referrals. Again, thank you.

Great, "can do" service !

I needed to change the address - not a problem!
I was running 3 minutes late - not a problem!
Fixed on site within the hour - not a problem!
Happy, friendly service - Hung Son NGUYEN is a service professional and then some.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Johnathon! Thank you, your wonderful review! Son will surely appreciate your recognition for his hard work to provide convenient and quality repair service. Also, we want to thank you in advance for your for your high recommendations!

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Timely Response Efficient Service

iPhone X battery died and it wouldn’t charge. Placed an order on line and the repairman came to my office and fixed it in 20min. Super quick response. Thanks a lot!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for your kind words Carol! We are so delighted to know that you had experienced our fast and reliable repair service and were able to help you in time. Hope to hear from your future recommendation soonest.

Danny Simmons

Danny SimmonsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, Efficient and very friendly service

Lee was excellent!!! No fuss, on time, efficient and prompt. Highly recommend and the first time I have used this service. I have never used this service before and would definitely use again :)

LocationGold Coast
Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! This is awesome, Thank you Danny. We're glad to hear that you had an excellent, professional, efficient and prompt repair service from Lee. We surely appreciate your high recommendations and future referrals. cheers!

Great service, great fix

Ronny was brilliant - fast, friendly and communicative! The process of getting a technician could use a bit of work - I was sent a text message at 1pm saying I'd be contacted within an hour by a technician, but it was 10pm by the time I was sent an email, and Ronny wasn't assigned to me until the next day. I was still happy with that, but setting an expectation of getting a technician within an hour made it feel like I wasn't quite getting the speedy service that had initially been promised, so I'd recommend that fix2U adjust their automated estimates. My phone repair was brilliant though, Ronny was fast and had great attention to detail, so overall I'm really happy with the service. Thanks guys!

Rena L.

Rena L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely great service. Fast, efficient, reasonably priced. Really helped me out. Contact was within the hour, service person was friendly and the job was done perfectly and within 15 minutes as advertised.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Rena, Thank you for leaving us 5* review! It's awesome to listen to that you have experienced our fast-efficient repair service at a very reasonable price. Please, don't forget to recommend us to your family and friends.

Daniel Upton

Daniel UptonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Done a swell job of my Iphone 6 Screen Repair

I had orginally fixed it myself with a screen from Ebay but after a few months the screen died. I finally got around to getting Fix2u to complete the repair and couldnt be happier.

- The Repair man came to the door, done in 30 minutes
Dislike
- NIL
Improvements
- NIL
Concluding Remarks
- Get a professional to do it if you dont have the time it is worth it
A++ would recommend to a friend or family Member

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! This is so cool, Thank you Daniel. We're glad that we had your iPhone 6 screen repair in time. We surely appreciate your high recommendations, again thank you.

Anish W

Anish WPerth, WA

Quick, polite and well priced.

They came on time and repaired my phone in less than 30 minutes, their repairman was very well mannered and pleasant. I will be doing all my repairs with them from now on.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Anish! Thanks you for your amazing feedback! We surely appreciate your kind words and praise with the repair service we provide. Hope you could share this awesome experience with your family and friends.

Sean

SeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect installation. And done same day.

IPad 7 screen was replaced with new in the same day as booking. It was a perfect installation and didn't take long to replace. Very happy with screen. Thank you