Verified🏆 2024 Award

1,477 reviews
Andrew Elms
Andrew ElmsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

The online quote system was easy to use, booking the repair was quick and painless. The tech arrived ontime and didn't take long to complete the repair. The price was reasonable and the quality of workmanship and professionalism was second to none. I used this service many times (for work) and would highly recommend them. Show details
Antonio Antonio
Antonio Antonio

Broken appointments

I had the appointment changed twice at the last minute after making myself available.
First due to delay of parts required and second the technician couldn't fit me in !!
Finally the job got done no problems.
Christopher
ChristopherPerth, WA

Fantastic service

Great prompt service communication was very punctual and satisfaction guaranteed Show details
Urs Schulz
Urs SchulzPerth, WA

iPad screen repair

Very reliable. Friendly staff. On time and swift service. Tomasz was very nice. Show details
Siobhan
Siobhan4 posts

Waste of time , unprofessional

Request on web got call straight away , told price and that someone will be in contact to come over . Heard nothing all day and I waited at home . I called back after 6 hours to ask … they said did not have parts and not coming . Waste of day and phone still broken . I could have sorted out other arrangements. Bad service do not recommend. Did not hear from them , she said oh I thought we emailed you but we didn’t . Show details
fix2U   DM
Thea H.
Thea H.Hunter Region, NSW

Highly recommend

I sent an iPhone away via auspost for a replacement battery and they were quick and very responsive and cheaper to send away than to take it to another store near me.
Trisha W
Trisha WPerth, WA2 posts

Screen Replacement

Tech was on time, friendly and did the job in record time with a fantastic outcome! Very impressed. Show details
JoshuaC
JoshuaC2 posts

Timely and polite

Came on time, fix was quick, and a friendly guy Show reply
Deborah Watling
Deborah Watling2 posts

Partial job completed

Staff member arrived as planned.
Completed task in timely manner.
However, didn't read the job correctly and didn't have a screen protector to complete the full task. Show details ·  3
Job Satisfaction
Amitha Amaratunga
Amitha Amaratunga

Fixing ipad screen

Professional Job done. Thank you, will come to you again. Show details ·  1
David linderman
David lindermanPerth, WA2 posts

Response

I have received good service and a good price my phone is now as good as new Show details ·  1
Johnno
JohnnoSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Great Service

Arrived when they said they would, did what they said they would do (in a very short period of time) and charged what they said they would! Excellent Show details ·  1
David M.
David M.

New screen - ipad

Made an on line enquiry in the middle of holiday season (Christmas and New Year), received an email, SMS and booking within minutes for a same day iPad screen replacement.

Hung Son came bang on time and replaced screen with a new protector too, in 30 mins!

Doesn’t happen often but this kind of service is excellent. Well impressed. Show details ·  1

Scott Osborne
Scott Osborne

Fixed and Child extremely Happy

Booking process from online procedure, phone contact by centre through to technical aspect was extremely professional. Online tracking and communication prior to appointment also very helpful. Technician Woo very courteous and professional.

My child is very happy to have her iPad back online. Show details ·  1

Simon D.
Simon D.

Great service, technician was great

Fast, efficient and polite. The communication was great from Fix2U Show reply

Maxwell S.
Maxwell S.

I have an android phone which was left out in the rain. It's been about 72 hours now and I can't turn the phone on or off or swipe the screen. It still has some battery power left and I can recharge it but I thought I should let it run to zero. I'm not interested in a factory reset, I have a wallet app that I would like to recover.

Is it possible to fix an issue such as this one, or am I wasting my and your time?

Thank you.

fix2U   DM
Richard kilmister

I have a Kogan smart tv with tpg internet connection with 2 of possible 3 bars reception but can’t get Freeview or the internet on the tv

Richard kilmister

I have a Kogan smart tv with Ariel and wifi but can’t access Freeview or the internet