fix2U
See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

4.8 (1,197)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.8 (1,150)

jonow19
jonow19Sydney, NSW

Quick, simple, effective.

Came when they said they would, told me how long he’d take to replace screen, finished 5 mins sooner. Job done, reasonable price, what more could I want. Hopefully won’t need to use again, but would if I had to.

Fixed in no time!

Great service. Super convenient to have a technician come to you at a time that is convenient to do the repairs and great price - plus repairs are guaranteed for up to 2yrs. More than you get from Apple! My daughter’s iPad looks brand new!

LocationSydney

Miss Bradshaw
Miss BradshawGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would highly recommend these guys.

Excellent communication from late at night when we posted the request to fix a phone screen, to a follow up early in the morning. The job was booked in for 11.00 and took less than an hour.

Courtney
CourtneySydney, NSW

Easy to book, efficient and the job (iPhone screen replacement) was done in 15 minutes. So easy not having to leave my house, much easier than other methods to have my phone repaired

Noel Martin
Noel MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Brad from Fix2U replaced batteries on an iPhone 6s and an 8 Plus, coming to our workplace (very convenient). He went out of his way to fit us in asap, as we had one phone going to a remote location for on site work. Brad was polite, on time and notified us of his ETA during the day of service. Highly recommend

Sia Sia
Sia SiaSydney, NSW

One of the best ones I’ve had I love this service plus the person who handled everything very very awesome I will be using your service again if anything else breaks

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Great job, saved the day

Great communication and problem solving. A fair charge for the time spent. Would definitely recommend the service. A great solution if you are unable to leave work. I agree about the thirty word review - nothing more to say they are good.

Elissa
ElissaSydney, NSW

So fast and friendly

It took minutes, he was on time and did a great job. Prior communication was great and professional. Highly recommend to anyone who has an issue with their phone, great service.

Terry D
Terry DSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I am really happy with Fix 2U. I made the booking online. Communication was immediate and the time between first contact was only a matter of hours and the service was fast and the operator very friendly and courteous.

What a great idea!

My technician was amazing very professional and gave me honest advice. Highly recommend him in the future! He was patient too - waited for me to come down from work despite being very busy.

Jennifer Webb
Jennifer Webb

Very quick and convenient

Reliable and effective service, don't know why this review service asks for 30 words since most people do not have time or inclination to blab on, they just want to give a quick good review

K J Green
K J GreenPerth, WA

Beats hanging around at shops waiting !

Service was quick and prompt and I got to hang at home while my iPad screen was being repaired. And I got to use my iPad within the hour. It beats leaving it at a shop.

Pete Yandell
Pete YandellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice doing business with you

Replaced LCD and screen on iPhone. Same day service. Arrived at the exact time that was booked. Friendly and personable with a professional manor. Great price and done in half an hour. Have already recommended to a friend.

Narelle Sneddon
Narelle SneddonSouth Australia

Absolutely worth it great value

Great friendly service fixed within 24 hours it’s the third time we have used fix2u I wouldn’t take my phone anywhere else so convenient very happy except you would think the screen protector is included that’s my only fault

Fantastic Service

Fantastic service. The whole process was quick, easy and affordable. They’re true to their word and they are able to provide great customer service as well. I would highly recommend this company to those who need their screens repaired fast!

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Wow! Thank you for the lovely review and high recommendations, Hanna! We are happy to know that you find our repair service convenient and quick repair service. Cheers!