fix2U

• Incentivised Review Yes (2%) · No (98%)
  • Job Satisfaction

5 year Warranty ???

Initially I posted that they did a great job with the glass replacement on our iPad.
Then had a warranty issue with them before Xmas and they have have not contacted me since I submitted documentation of the problem. It’s now 19/1/20 and everyone else is back at work.

Annette

AnnetteSydney, NSW

Fix2u were amazing

Fix2u were amazing. Prompt service, friendly and efficient. Couldn't have asked for better. Would definitely recommend and will definitely use again. Tried others but nothing compares to you guys. Thanks guys.

LocationSydney

Would definitely recommend- great service and extremely convenient. I agree with the 30 words minimum lol change that setting - anyway would highly recommend using them much appreciated thank you Renee

LocationSydney

Good service but I don't like to have to type 30 words minimum to tell you this. Hope you don't mind if I paste in some words: Text must have at least 30 words

Lucy R.fix2U

Harald, we have to agree with you 100%! We asked ProductReview if this could be changed recently but unfortunately it can not. In any event - thanks so much for using fix2U and for making it to the magic 30 words!

Excellent service - lovely people

I was very impressed with the customer service of the fix2u team. They arrived on time and were very efficient. My problem was fixed as quoted for a good price. I highly recommend them.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for the awesome review Amanda! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did.

Glyn Jones

Glyn JonesSydney, NSW

On time, friendly, slight defect but resolved by after sales very quickly

Engineer arrived on time.
Was friendly.
Transparent on pricing.
Efficient in completing the work.
I should have inspected the phone more closely as the inside of the screen protector has a human fingerprint on it which I am now stuck with.
The next day I raised my concern and they immediately sent me a new screen protector replacement which I have installed.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

An overall superb service!

They assisted me quickly and efficiently and it's such a convenient service. The repairer was good at communicating with me throughout, went above and beyond when we ran into some unforeseen circumstances and I'm very satisfied with the repair. The price was excellent! Would definitely recommend!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for your review! We'd be keen to look into this to continuously improve our service. We've sent you a message to confirm your booking details and talk to you about your repair experience.

Ella

EllaSydney, NSW

Practical, efficient and saves you time and money!

Fix2u is highly recommended for those needing a quick efficient fix for their device. The repairers are well trained, communicate effectively, and offer a service that is personal and unlike any other in their trade. So thankful for this business and all they do.

paul winn

paul winnSydney, NSW

happy to have saved so much money

They fixed my screen for less than half of what apple would have charged me within 1 day. Highly recommend. They drove out to me which saved me a lot of time

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Timely, efficient, good price, good service. Would definitely recommend and will use again. I sent request on Monday night and phone was fixed by Wednesday morning. It took less than 30 minutes to get fixed.

JayE

JayESouth East Queensland, QLD

Two screens Ipad and Iphone

Wu was really great he come to us twice and repaired two screens and had us sorted in no time. The pricing was really good but his service and making sure both devices worked well was important to me.

LocationBrisbane

Matt

Matt

Great service!

Thanks to Dave at fix2u for doing a great job on my iPhone screen replacements, I drop my phone quite often and have used fix2u on many occasions and Highly recommend them!

LocationBrisbane
Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Matt for trusting us with your repair everytime! And thank you too for taking your time on giving a review!

Pankaj

PankajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Broke my Phone at 11 am , Booked a repair with fix2u and technician came to me in 30 minutes after booking and fixed my iPhone . Very friendly technician with great Knowledge of Phone repair . Will definitely recommend to friends and family .

Thanks fix2u

Lee T.

Lee T.South East Queensland, QLD

Phone Repairs

Prompt courteous and professional service. Very cost effective.
I would highly recommend this company for all your smart device (hand held) repairs, they arrived ontime and proceeded with the repair without delay

LocationGold Coast
Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for the great review Lee!

mimber

mimberGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and similar price to Apple

Apple wanted 2 days to replace my iPhone battery. I called Fix2u and they came to my home the same day and replaced it in 20 minutes for a few dollars more than Apple would have charged. Great and friendly service.

Sam Pudney

Sam PudneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, fast and professional

Came to my work and fixed the phones quickly. So easy to use this business. Great friendly service and would recommend to others. Phone work perfectly now with no problems

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

I was very impressed on cost and price

Quick response, clearly outlined the date, time and what would be done to my repair and of course price.
Completed it on time and great quality. I would highly reccoment fix to you

Harpreet K.

Harpreet K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Great service, quick and easy , convenient don’t hve to go out to fix my phone and wait .. Flexible, good communication, reliable. My phone got fixed at my own house in 30 mins .. very happy

Conor

ConorPerth, WA

Batry replacement

Had a guy come to replace Batry as I thought the Batry was the problem . After he put new Batry in I had same problem not charging properly and never fully charged. The technician should know that the Batry wasn’t the problem instead of taking my money .

LocationPerth

Aldo Mignone

Aldo MignoneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t go to apple go here

Excellent professional service, they came same day I rang, friendly, knowledgeable, on time and did a great job fixing my iPhone, apple wants to charge me twice as much I wouldn’t bother with apple these guys are the best, thanks guys