1,473 reviews · Statistics

93% · 1,37383 · 6%
4.8 (1,359)
4.8 (1,312)
See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,473 reviews
Trisha W
Trisha WWAPerth, WA2 posts

Screen Replacement

Tech was on time, friendly and did the job in record time with a fantastic outcome! Very impressed. Show details
JoshuaC
JoshuaC2 posts

Timely and polite

Came on time, fix was quick, and a friendly guy Show reply
Deborah Watling
Deborah Watling2 posts

Partial job completed

Staff member arrived as planned.
Completed task in timely manner.
However, didn't read the job correctly and didn't have a screen protector to complete the full task. Show details ·  3
Amitha Amaratunga
Amitha Amaratunga

Fixing ipad screen

Professional Job done. Thank you, will come to you again. Show details ·  1
David linderman
David lindermanWAPerth, WA2 posts

Response

I have received good service and a good price my phone is now as good as new Show details ·  1
Johnno
JohnnoQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Great Service

Arrived when they said they would, did what they said they would do (in a very short period of time) and charged what they said they would! Excellent Show details ·  1
David M.
David M.

New screen - ipad

Made an on line enquiry in the middle of holiday season (Christmas and New Year), received an email, SMS and booking within minutes for a same day iPad screen replacement.

Hung Son came bang on time and replaced screen with a new protector too, in 30 mins!

Doesn’t happen often but this kind of service is excellent. Well impressed. Show details ·  1

Scott Osborne
Scott Osborne

Fixed and Child extremely Happy

Booking process from online procedure, phone contact by centre through to technical aspect was extremely professional. Online tracking and communication prior to appointment also very helpful. Technician Woo very courteous and professional.

My child is very happy to have her iPad back online. Show details ·  1

Simon D.
Simon D.

Great service, technician was great

Fast, efficient and polite. The communication was great from Fix2U Show reply
Susan Bukowski
Susan BukowskiQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job

Easy to book and fast and efficient pleasant staff good value for money Show details
Hellen Mamolis
Hellen MamolisNSWSydney, NSW

Phone repair

Service was fantastic. Very polite and prompt. Only disappointing thing was that I decided I wanted a screen protector and there was no stock in the car Show details ·  1
Sam
SamNSWSydney, NSW

iphone battery

I had change iphone battery last year and complete 1 year now my battery gone off very fast and my phone getting very hot. only 1 year i use carefully with my charging -not over charge and not using much my phone. It should not be deteriorated so quickly. What quality of your battery?? I don't think it is premium like you said. Hope, you don't change the used battery for me. Finger cross.
fix2U
fix2U   DM
Kate Kleinau
Kate Kleinau

Efficient, non-invasive repair

iPad repaired quickly in technician’s van outside our home. Very easy but a little disconcerting the technician parked so far away. Show details
Mick Turner
Mick Turner

Cheap phone repairs

Excellent service and good pricing.
Very happy with the end results Show details ·  1
Sue
Sue

Prompt and polite

Prompt, friendly, quick repair. Good contact from main head quarters when organising booking time. Show details ·  1

Maxwell S.
Maxwell S.

I have an android phone which was left out in the rain. It's been about 72 hours now and I can't turn the phone on or off or swipe the screen. It still has some battery power left and I can recharge it but I thought I should let it run to zero. I'm not interested in a factory reset, I have a wallet app that I would like to recover.

Is it possible to fix an issue such as this one, or am I wasting my and your time?

Thank you.

fix2U
fix2U   DM
Richard kilmister

I have a Kogan smart tv with tpg internet connection with 2 of possible 3 bars reception but can’t get Freeview or the internet on the tv

Richard kilmister

I have a Kogan smart tv with Ariel and wifi but can’t access Freeview or the internet

Extra Information