• Job Satisfaction

great job

well done and efficient very good no problems to the point and fantastic prompt service that did not take an overly long amount of time yet this review insists on at least thirty words.

Looks like new, would use fix2U again

Same day service, I was notified prior via txt. No fuss, was fixed right there and then
Very professional and prompt. My iPhone screen and cover look like new. Thank you

LocationPerth

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

A quick fix and friendly service

I unfortunately broke my phone LCD this morning, got into contact with fix2u and my phone was fixed before lunch. The service Clinton provided was professional and friendly and I felt my phone was in good hands! The actual servicing of my phone was so quick and I cannot fault the result! Very happy customer would definitely use Fix2u if I need to in the future.

Tom

Tom Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, efficient, professional.

The repairer arrived on time, sent a text message just prior to arrival to confirm, followed CV19 safety measures and fixed the phone on the spot. Highly recommend this service.

MelAudi

MelAudiBRISBANE

A job well done in the end.

Our iPad was fixed quickly. The repair man was helpful and the price reasonable. We had some difficulty getting a response initially but I guess this is understandable given the stage four lockdown in Melbourne.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Terrible quality screens - stay away if you need a screen replacement.

Ripped off

Ripped offGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ripped off

Robbery come to pick up the phone and then brought it back the next day nothing fixed n took full charge of fixing it trying to get the police here now as it’s just happened

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi! Thank you for flagging this to us. We'll send you a private message to get the details of your repair and track what happened. We're hoping for your reply.

Incredible service

Highly recommended. I was amazed to get such quick, professional and friendly service — on a Sunday — during stage 4 lockdown in Melbourne! Excellent value for money as well. Don’t hesitate to book your repair.

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thanks Luke! Your kind words and praises with our repair service is very inspiring for us. We're glad that we are able to fix your device when you needed it most. We look forward for your high recommendations and referrals.

Michelle

Michelle

Highly recommend

Great communication and customer service. Very reasonably priced too especially considering they came to me. Dennis did a fantastic job with my phone. I’ll definitely use this company again and recommend

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Michelle for the kind review! Dennis and the team are happy to receive such wonderful words and it makes all the hard work worth it. Keep on recommending us to people you know.

Dryden

DrydenSouth East Queensland, QLD

I PAD Screen Replacement

Turned up on time and did a great job - replacement screen looks just like the original screen.
Cheaper than getting done elsewhere and didn't have to leave home.
I Highly Recommend

LocationGold Coast

Toby Simpson

Toby SimpsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

iPhone screen replacement

Received immediate acknowledgment of request, updated regularly as to progress of when appt would be confirmed. Appt within two days and fixed in 20mins. Great service provided without having to leave my home.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Toby, thank you for repairing with us and giving us a high rating! You can know see the convenience of having repairs that come to you that is fast and reliable, and we're asking for your support by recommending us to your family and friends.

janicelg

janicelgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great help.

Fixed broken screen for iPad. Quick reply and fix. Thanks for the help. Would recommend to anyone who asks. COVID safe. Came to house, messaged when on his way.would use again if needed.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Janice for recommending our repair service! We appreciate your kind gesture of leaving a wonderful review. Spread the word and keep on recommending us.

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

Great result

The repair was delayed for a few days while a part was ordered, but once the part was in, Ronny completed the repair quickly and the iPad was working again. Happy 7 year old.

LocationSydney

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

The mobile phone carriers kept telling me you can't replace batteries. I'm very grateful you came along.

Your service was excellent, could not be faulted. I was so glad to come across your detailed website.
Son was quick to respond to my inquiry, and followed up all the way. Thank you

LocationPerth

Perfect!

Super fast. I emailed last night and Amirul messaged and was over today and fixed it quickly! Reasonably priced and no hassle. Will definitely use again and recommend to my friends and family.

LocationParramatta
Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Kimberleigh! We're glad that Amirul was able to help you fix your device as quick as possible. Thank you in advance for your warm recommendations, hope to hear from your referrals soon. Cheers!

Togu50

Togu50Sydney, NSW

Terrible terrible service

I so deeply regret using these guys. Initially I was really pleased with the service but the next day my phone had a blurry section on the top that has now expanded to the side. Apparently there is a 5 year warranty which clearly means nothing as I have tried to contact them every day for the past week with absolutely no response. 2.5 weeks later I receive a response saying I must have dropped my phone. Which I didn’t do. Big waste of money.

LocationSydney

Do not use these guys

The repair man did not turn up 3 times, and I had to text him each time to ask where he was. He fixed my screen on the third time, however my tap and go wouldn’t work. We then scheduled another appt, where he fixed it however didn’t put the screen protector on, so I texted him to come back, which he did straight away. A couple of days later I realised that the screen/front of the phone were was a little loose and not pushed in properly and I had to keep clicking it back in. Since then my phone won’t stay connected to wifi and keeps turning itself off and restarting but I give up with this company.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Carly, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We will send you a message in private to assist you how we can help to have the issue with your device rectified. Hoping to hear from you and give us a chance to fix this for you.

Amazing friendly service

My first time, Amazing friendly service and very quick. Super convenient. Brad was very knowledgeable and helpful with fixing the screen on my iPhone. I would recommend to my contacts.

Lucy R.fix2U

You are superb Bianca We're grateful for leaving us a wonderful review. We're glad to know that your 1st iPhone repair experience with us was amazing. Thank you in advance for your recommendations. Cheers!

Excellent job and great customer service

Brad was awesome would highly recommend to anyone looking to get a good quality fix. Did such a good job, with good quality parts. Great customer service. Great 5 year warranty also.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Devon, you are amazing! Brad is overwhelmed with your kind words and appreciation. Thank you for choosing fix2U and for recommending us to people you know who may need our repair service in the future.

Dave

DaveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent!

Super reliable. Technician turned up on time and took her time to diagnose the phone. She got to work and fixed everything! Phone is working perfectly again, and the price is more than reasonable. Highly recommended.

LocationCentral Coast
Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for leaving us an amazing review Dave! Great to know that your phone works perfectly after the repair. We look forward for your recommendations in the future.