• Job Satisfaction

Very quick amazing service from Clint

Friendly reliable service and the price is right Clint is a very professional serviceman, the job took 20 min and done while I was at work. I love the fact there is no hidden charge.

Perfect Fix - Super friendly service

Good communication. Flexible to reschedule the initial appointment and perfect service.
Love the option to be serviced on site. Ideally when working fulltime. Thanks heaps again, Jasmeet.
Highly recommended for every phone repair.

Michael Wright

Michael WrightSydney, NSW

At home iPhone glass replacement

This was an Outstanding service. Quick response to booking request and regular contact regarding status. Technician arrived at agreed time and completed job very quick. Reasonably priced. Who needs Apple store!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Michael, Thank you for leaving us 5* review! We're glad to know that you had a quick and outstanding repair service. Hope you share this wonderful experience with everyone you know.

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Amir did an amazing job !!

Amir came on time & he really did a great job. He was very polite & professional. He was quite quick as well. This door to door repair service is really convenient.

Jess

Jess South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service from Sid! He ordered a phone screen in for my type/colour of phone and had it ready in 2 days. Was so convenient having the repair done at my home. My phone is now perfect! Couldn’t recommend this service more.

LocationGold Coast
Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! We're Glad and thankful for your kind words Jess. Sid is beyond grateful to know that you acknowledge his work. Hope to hear your future recommendations soon!

Mixed View

Your technician was great but it took 32 hours to contact me instead of the 1 hour that you advertise that someone will contact me. I understand you may be busy and it may take longer to contact someone but 32 hours instead of 1hour? I think this is false advertising.

Professional.

We researched on google to find a suitable answer to the problem I was experiencing with my Iphone battery. We received an Immediate response to our order and very prompt and professional service within 24 hours. Excellent response.
Thankyou.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Merilyn! Great to know that you found our repair service online and we're able to immediate response to your booking and have it fix in time. Thank you for trusting us! If you may, please share this experience to people you know. Cheers!

Gaurav Joshi

Gaurav JoshiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome service

I had a problem with my IPhone X’s battery. Jasmeet was very efficient. Fixed my phone in 25 mins. Would highly recommend this platform to fix your phones. Thank you Jasmeet.

LocationAdelaide
Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Gaurav! We're happy to know that you had fantastic repair service experience done by Jasmeet. He want's to say Thank you for appreciating his hard work. We look forward to all your future recommendations.

Hunny was fantastic!
He came out to my office; was quick to attend, professional in his workmanship and highly efficient service - completed works in less than 30mins. No fuss at all and little inconvenience.

Cannot recommend Hunny’s services enough. A credit to him.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Jarrod for your positive feedback and health felt recommendation! Your kind words will surely be appreciated by Hunnny. Again, thank you for choosing fix2U.

Fixed in minutes

Easy and hassle free iPhone screen repair by Brad. Done in home and completed in less than 30 minutes. Great that they come to you for repairs, avoiding the shopping centres. Regular ETA updates throughout the day.

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! You are amazing Teraez for leaving us 5* review! Brad said thank you for appreciating his efforts. Hope to hear your future recommendations soon!

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Easy to arrange and quick to repair

My partners iPhone screen went black but still rang. Called fix2u and had Brad come out in the afternoon, who was great to deal with. Fixed the iPhone quickly and for a fair price. So easy having someone come to you, I was pleasantly surprised.

Lucy R.fix2U

HI Siobhan, Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We surely appreciate you acknowledging the service you received from Brad. Hope you share this amazing experience with people you loved and please don't forget to recommend us.

Teagan M.

Teagan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

Thanks so much, you were very helpful, fast and reliable - very happy customer! Have referred your business to all of my friends and would definitely use you again if needed.

LocationBrisbane
Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Teagan for taking time in leaving us 5* review! Great to hear that you had experienced our fast and reliable repair service. Please don't forget to recommend us to people you know who needs our repair service.

Incredible service! Fast efficient

Broken screen, changed in less than 30 mins. Available even on Sunday. Will use again and recommend. Son was fast and efficient thank you for fixing the phone. Thank you

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for your warm review Daniel! We are delighted to know that our repair hero was able to fix your device in less than 30 minutes and it was completed efficiently. We look forward to your future recommendation, again thank you.

Rae Palma

Rae PalmaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I have had Amir come in to our office several times over the last couple of years and have never had an issue. The process is quick, simple and the job is always done correctly

Freda Freda

Freda FredaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent and reliable service

Brad Kept me updated on his ETA. Lovely guy to deal with. Quick and efficient. Very personable and pleasant guy. Would definitely recommend your company to everyone.
Thank you for your great service.

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thank you for your wonderful feedback Freda. Great to know that you've experience Brad's charm and brilliant work. Please do recommend us to people you know who needs our service.

Samuel K

Samuel K

Great service!

Brad came out the very next day and repaired the broken screen on my iphone 6. Great service! Pleasant guy to deal with. I will highly recommend this company to everyone!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Samuel K! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and your recommendations. We surely appreciate you acknowledging the service you received from Brad. Cheers!

Judith Roach

Judith RoachPerth, WA

Quick and efficient service

I needed a battery replacement and live away from a big shopping centre with repair booths. I found fix2u on google. Rang and agent attended at home and task was completed within 15 minutes.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Judith for giving us 5* rating! We're glad that you had a fast and convenient repair. Hope you share this experience with your family and friends.

Peter Gotis

Peter GotisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable and Quick

I would Highly recommend this service to anyone.
I needed two screens replaced (again), and was able to get them done next day.
Great service and far more convenient than other options.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Peter! We're glad to hear that you love our repair service. We just think that you misclicked the right stars to give us. It'll be a big favor for us if you'll amend it.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Peter, it's us again from the fix2U team! We're very thankful that you amended the stars for us. It was very helpful. Please recommend us too to people you know.

Dave

DavePerth

Excellent service.

Was going to take my iPhone to a kiosk repair place but then found Fix2U on Google and decided to give them a go. Glad I did. Tech was fast and efficient at replacing my iPhone X battery. Works and looks like brand new again. Would definitely recommend. Many thanks.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Dave! Thanks so much for your feedback . We're delighted to assist you with your device repair. Hope to hear your future recommendation! Cheers!

Ian B.

Ian B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Same day call out fixed 3 phones in under an hour

I was googling a local shopping centre to take 3 work phones in for repair, 2 needed batteries 1 needed a screen & I was truly dreading going out of the office to get this task done.
whilst googling "iphone repairs near me" these dudes popped up, I booked online was called back in minutes and I am so glad I did, I have a 5 year warranty on the screen and a few months on the battery. pricing was reasonable considering they came to me.