• Job Satisfaction
Tracey S

Tracey SBundall

Great service!

Really good customer service! Got to me the very next day, super friendly and explained everything. Chatted to him at the gate of my place and then he fixed my phone in his car. Would definitely use again :)

LocationGold Coast

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Great communication regarding realistic delivery and appointment time. Job done quickly and was quality checked with me to ensure my satisfaction. Very polite and reliable service, that was also great value for money compared to other providers.

KV1

KV1Sydney, NSW

Great work. Thank You.

Very quick response. Arrived on time. Broken 6s screen repaired quickly. Repairer very friendly and could do repairs in his car. Did not need to enter home. Very professional and friendly.

Terry Luxton

Terry LuxtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great technical support

Good communications from our Tech support guy even before he arrived re estimated time of arrival etc. Wore a face mask while here (Corona Virus period). Polite and courteous, while here. Phone repair completed promptly and efficiently.

Matilda

MatildaSydney, NSW

Very poor quality

The customer service was great but unfortunately the product is terrible. The first screen was faulty and the second one was also faulty but cracked almost immediately, so no refund

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Matilda! Sorry to hear about your experience. We'd like to reach out to you on this matter to further investigate what happened. We sent you a personal message if you can check it please.

Michael

Michael

Prompt reliable service

Arrived on time. Did what needed to be done. Kept his promise to deliver work the next day. Would recommend the service to others. Thank you for your service. Cheers

Sallie Wood

Sallie Wood

Fast and efficient

Emailed to get my phone speaker repaired and it was fixed within 24 hours- convenient and well priced. Repairer was prompt. Due to social distancing be repaired my phone on his car.

Jacquie

JacquiePerth, WA

Stress Relief!

Having a home visit to fix my phone is just amazing and it takes a load off my shoulders. Prompt, polite and very professional. The job was completed quickly and at a very reasonable rate.

Darren Maloney

Darren MaloneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Fast service on time and even after 5pm. Perfect for those working. I would highly recommend this service. Work was done quickly in my own home. Recommend this to anyone !

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Great service and good price. Picked up my iPad and returned it fixed the next day.

Two IPads with cracked screens, kept in touch when he would pick up and when it would be returned. Very happy with the price and service and highly recommend.
Thanks.

LocationAdelaide

iPhone 7 Plus not charging

Fix2u was very fast and responsive to the reply of my enquiry, telling me they will fix this fault. When arrived onsite, didn’t have part to fix my phone as required, but straight away offered to use a second hand part from a similar phone which literally had been run over by a car, I had no choice to watch carefully as this technician from Fix2U opened my phone to see what issue was, it was Sunday and I need my phone for work Monday. But surprise it didn’t work and my phone couldn’t be fixed. Wouldn’t recommend this service, "Really" to offer part from phone that had been run over from a car, are you serious. Who would do that except a real second rate operator

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Dazza, sorry to hear about your experience. We sent you a private message for us to be able to look into the details of your repair. Hope to be in touch with you soon. Keep safe and healthy!

Tiara L.

Tiara L.Sydney, NSW

Would recommend!

I thought my phone was damaged beyond repair. Fix2u came to my location to fix promptly and I was able to watch and ask a million questions while he was working (in the rain) and the price is reasonable (under $150) and I was short by like $3. Very great service.

Matthew Longden

Matthew LongdenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and prices

Professional and prompt
Great value and no waiting
Highly recommended
When others have to take up to 7 days to repair
These guys come to you and take 30 mins
Will use them again if the occasion is needed

Excellent Service by Brad

Brad attended my place as per the initial communication today. Fast and quick service and changed screen on my iPhone XS. Highly recommend his service to any friends and family.

Great Service!!

Fix2U came to my workplace. Great communication, arrived on time and a very convenient service. I would not hesitate recommending to others. Brad is definitely an asset to the business

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Great service, prompt and efficient

So easy, came to my work place, repaired the phone in 20 min, no hassles. Replaced screen and fitted protector. Booking was so easy and response instantaneous. Would definitelt recommend fix2u

Peter J

Peter JSydney Surrounds, NSW

Repair of iPhone

Very pleased with repair - Vanessa kept me up to date with arrival time and was very thorough. She replaced my iPhone screen and was forthright in reporting on the general condition of the phone's components. Would be happy to use her services again!

LocationCentral Coast

Kaypers

KaypersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

convenient, quick and cheap!!

So convenient. Fix2u came to my work replaced my broken screen and new battery. So quick and cheaper than having to take it somewhere to be repaired. My phone never left my sight. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

It was easy to book online, had a follow up email straight away.
Got my phone fixed the same day by a very friendly service man.
10/10 from beginning to end of booking.

Laura Hancock

Laura HancockSydney, NSW

Fix2you was prompt and polite. I was reassured that my phone (with lots of sensitive data on it) was being fixed in my own home at my dining table. I couldn’t be happier with the service, price and warranty.